Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

Thought this might be relevant to the interests of Vampiric Thirst fans. Mthralling, a (probably game breaking) quest / overhaul / weirdness mod inspired by a mod from Oblivion days. 

The Vampires of Skyrim are training the population to become willing submissive Thralls. Play as a non-vampire and risk being turned into a thrall or cow. Play as a vampire and go out into the world to claim new thralls and cows. Take jobs from other vampires to seduce and convert named NPCs. 

It's kind of unfinished, and will more or less take over your game eventually, but fits right in with some of Vampiric Thirst's themes. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40369/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D40369%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1078165&pUp=1

Thought this might be relevant to the interests of Vampiric Thirst fans. Mthralling, a (probably game breaking) quest / overhaul / weirdness mod inspired by a mod from Oblivion days.

Good find! "Training Cattle" was my favourite Oblivion mod, bar none. Now we have a sequel for Skyrim.

I think I need a new character :D

Good find! "Training Cattle" was my favourite Oblivion mod, bar none. Now we have a sequel for Skyrim.

It includes the spell, the training rod, and, eventually, vampires take over Skyrim. One big difference with Training Cattle is that it is not all on the player. The player is an extra this time. Jerian has brought a crew to Skyrim. (That crew includes the first character I used to test Training with many years ago.) As Old Book says, you can certainly break your game, but you aren't required to do so.

It includes the spell, the training rod, and, eventually, vampires take over Skyrim. One big difference with Training Cattle is that it is not all on the player. The player is an extra this time. Jerian has brought a crew to Skyrim. (That crew includes the first character I used to test Training with many years ago.) As Old Book says, you can certainly break your game, but you aren't required to do so.

It looks fantastic, and thanks for sharing it. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. 

Nice to see you on LL. Like I say, I'm a big fan of your work :)

So does this mean there's a chance we might get an add-on that lets us take advantage of our cattle in other ways? My big challenge with TC was always finding a method of abusing the cows without getting a bounty.

Though I'd settle for their outfits not resetting every time I talk to them :)

Nice to see you on LL. Like I say, I'm a big fan of your work :)

So does this mean there's a chance we might get an add-on that lets us take advantage of our cattle in other ways? My big challenge with TC was always finding a method of abusing the cows without getting a bounty.

Though I'd settle for their outfits not resetting every time I talk to them :)

In Skyrim, you shouldn't get many bounties for abusing/hitting cows because they shouldn't be sending an alarm. Vampire thralls should work like other npcs in the world in regard to various types of "abuse" or "use." For mods like SD+, or Devious Devices to work with a player-cow requires a patch to make items compatible with the script which watches after the player and keeps her/him appropriately dressed. I messed with that a little bit and have made beta patches for one version of ZazAnimationPack, prison overhaul, SD+ and submit to see what was involved while I couldn't figure out something.

I was using Vampirc Thirst before I had Dawnguard... and i was impressed by it.
I cant even remember why exactly I switched to Better Vampires (maybe it was a dawnguard incompatility or so)
what i actually wanted to say:
After reinstalling it today (2h ago) I am amazed by your mod, again  :lol: 
I really like the seduction system, and feeding after returning to a seduced victim  :blush: 

Thank you a lot  :heart:  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was using Vampirc Thirst before I had Dawnguard... and i was impressed by it.

I cant even remember why exactly I switched to Better Vampires (maybe it was a dawnguard incompatility or so)

what i actually wanted to say:

After reinstalling it today (2h ago) I am amazed by your mod, again  :lol: 

I really like the seduction system, and feeding after returning to a seduced victim  :blush: 

Thank you a lot  :heart:  

I know I use better vampires because I like how you can use some vampire lord powers outside that form with it. I do miss this mod though.

• 1 month later...

Greeting guys.

I did a bit of research about what vamp mod to take. Vampirist Thrist is winning i believe, mostly because i prefer keep stuff simple. Better Vampires have many features i wont need. 

But i would like to take into account two other aspect. 

* Does Vampirist Thrist have compatibility with adult mods i can find here, and maybe some extras in that regard?

* Which one goes easier on papyrus?

Greeting guys.

I did a bit of research about what vamp mod to take. Vampirist Thrist is winning i believe, mostly because i prefer keep stuff simple. Better Vampires have many features i wont need. 

But i would like to take into account two other aspect. 

* Does Vampirist Thrist have compatibility with adult mods i can find here, and maybe some extras in that regard?

* Which one goes easier on papyrus?

I have been planning on starting a vampire character also and would like to know the opinions on this also

What happened with the supporting the feeding change?  MisL was given some animations to make the feeding a... channeled thing?  A better anim, she said something about collision not working.  What is the status on that?  Hell I'll be willing to learn what I can about animation to get it working if need be.

Okay so, i'm enjoying VT since the day i've downloaded it, without any errors/ctds/whatevers EVER. 

I'm still using one of the previous versions because it works so 102% flawless.

I'm interested in how exactly the code got changed in VT now, with 2.61, as well as in the NPC stage progression, if you don't mind me asking.

Other than that, well i can only say thank you for creating VT. It's the only vampire overhaul out there that doesn't shoves tons of needless "features" up my ass like certain other vampire overhauls do. And above all else, the several options to actively feed on others instead of being only able to bite sleeping people makes VT golden for me.

* Does Vampirist Thrist have compatibility with adult mods i can find here, and maybe some extras in that regard?

I play with Vampiric Thirst, use many sexlab mods and haven`t yet encountered any incompatabilities. I`d say it`s safe to consider it fully compatible with current version of Sexlab. Don`t know about Better Vampires.

Is there incompatibility between this and Alternate Start?  I created an Alternate Start character as a vampire, and the two other vampires in the den start attacking me.  Did I do something wrong, or do the mods not play nice somehow?

just press R and press R again, and they stop fighting. the two mods are compatible

Is there incompatibility between this and Alternate Start?  I created an Alternate Start character as a vampire, and the two other vampires in the den start attacking me.  Did I do something wrong, or do the mods not play nice somehow?

Be carefull with this, dont know how this mod but Better vampire have realy big trouble with vampire start. Autor of BV say its becouse LAL change vampire script, VT change vampire too its kinda risky. Pick another start and become vampire latter. If i am remember good you can change on vampire in menu.

MThralling, as described above, fixes that.  I think it is because it sets Vampires as a non-hostile faction.

How you could fix that I am sure while keeping vampires hostile to other NPC's is to make a faction for your character, and just make that faction friendly towards vampires.  There are other mods that do this I am sure.

Seriously, anyone know anything about the animations the author had and couldn't get working?  I will get working on an add-on to this mod if I knew anything about what she planned?  I would need the framework for the channeled feeding and the anims, and I will get working on a way to integrate it in.

Seriously, I am a first year computer science student in college.  I resolved not to game for the majority of the semester, so I have PLENTY of time to kill learning how to anim, get the anims working with this mod, and make those improvements!

Can someone point me to the framework and the anims that Ms Leeches referred to when she said she couldnt get the anims to work with this mod?

I have the basic animations and I can script the framework very easily ^^ But the only problem is that the animations I was given use the old "sexlab" format (each actor is animated separately) which requires manually scripted alignments and causes collisions and long delays that don't look very good and are simply not fit for the intended purpose.

If you'd really like to help please PM me and I'll send you the animations but what I need is turning them into a sequence of start, (optionally middle), and end paired animations that I could use with FNIS.

It's a very tall order especially because even tho paired animations are now possible thanks to FNIS nobody is making them yet ^^ i guess they must be very difficult

But because of the collision and alignment issues I am not comfortable implementing anything less than proper paired animations for feeding.

Be carefull with this, dont know how this mod but Better vampire have realy big trouble with vampire start. Autor of BV say its becouse LAL change vampire script, VT change vampire too its kinda risky. Pick another start and become vampire latter. If i am remember good you can change on vampire in menu.

Are you using the latest version of LAL (2.5.0/2.5.1)?

From the release notes I quote:

"The friendly faction trigger in Mara's Eye Pond was not large enough, making it possible for the player to step outside of it and cause the vampires there to turn hostile when they shouldn't."

So it might not even be a conflict and if memory serves right I had a start once as Vampire with Vampric Thirst and mthralling installed and it worked fine (even with the previous 2.4.1 version).

I have not started a new game as Vampire since the update so I can't tell how well the fix works... just thought might be of interest

Any news about making npcs ur vampire children? or has it been added already its been a while since i used this

if it hasnt u could take the system from better vampires since its not in development anymore and he has said: 

I will allow others to use anything from my mod if they wish. Keep the community alive.
You have my full permission to take over this mod, make translations, decompile it, change it, use pieces of it, whatever, BUT I have two conditions:

1) You must give me credit where it is due and provide a link back to this page
2) You CANNOT ask for donations, or accept donations, for anything that I created (partial or full)

Goodbye and best wishes,

Brehanin 

think about a super vampire mod that would combine vampiric thirst, Better Vampires and Mthralling it would be sooo epic 

• 2 weeks later...

XD I encountered a problem? if  i read the main instructions correctly i am to delete the following files "PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex" and "DLC1PlayerVampireChangeScript.pex"

im having the following errors in the papryus.logs

08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampireSkills02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property BretonRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireRaiseThrall03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property RedguardRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property NordRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampire01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireSunDamage04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireStrength04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DiseaseRattles on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property KhajiitRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property RedguardRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DiseaseBrainRot on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireSunDamage01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampire03b on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireDrain02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireRaiseThrall02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property OrcRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DiseasePorphyricHemophelia on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DiseaseBoneBreakFever on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampire04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property ImperialRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property OrcRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampire02b on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireDrain04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireSunDamage02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampireSkills on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property NordRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampire02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property ArgonianRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property WoodElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireDrain03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property KhajiitRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DarkElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireStrength02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampire03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampirePCFactionDawnguard on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property HighElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DiseaseAtaxia on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DiseaseWitbane on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property WoodElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireSunDamage03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DarkElfRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireStrength01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireStrength03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property BretonRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireInvisibilityPC on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireDrain01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property DiseaseRockjoint on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property ImperialRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampire04b on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property AbVampire01b on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireRaiseThrall01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property ArgonianRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireCharm on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireCloak on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property HighElfRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/27/2014 - 06:15:43PM] Warning: Property VampireRaiseThrall04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property