Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

It's not just essential actors where the bug manifests. I tried it on Salvianus in the ratway (being careful not to kill him) and got stuck too. But when I reloaded and drained him dry - I could move normally.

So the reason the stormcloak general triggered is is probably the non-dying aspect rather than his essentialness per se.

actually the issue with feeding on sleeping victims is from the vanilla game itself... it likes to ctd from time to time(and hanging were you need to use task manager to quit the game or causing windows itself to freeze while everything else still tries to run), seems to be have been a bit random.

thats before i used any mods that moddified anything to do with vampires or vamplords... its an issue with scripting/coding for the cattle and how that works or doesnt with the original feeding mechanics i believe. its likely that this mod triggers both the original bug before patch 6 or whatever it was that did the same with some animation scenes as well as what was reintroduced from dawnguard that causes the same issues/bugs.

so in summary i think its the game engine/game itself that are causing those issues doc... as annoying as they are.

how often does the bug/glitch trigger?... (once ever play session, or every few play sessions?, etc.)

Hum... doc do you have the "dovahkiin relaxes too" mod on? It used to cause a lot of issues for me since I installed dawnguard but they stopped after I removed it.

Hmm... nope. I have fnis' date=' minilovers, asx, VT, naruin's business plan ... and LAL off the top of my head. I can check. But this happened when I cut them all back to just VT, LAL and Dawnguard. I even went so far as to delete all the surplus files in my test data folder so there were no loose scripts or bsa loading on the sly. Could have still been a script running though, I suppose.

Anyway non-fatally draining a guard in whiterun barracks works just fine. So it's not death and it's nit essential status.

It could be bedding type. draining sleepers on beds works; draining them on bed-rolls hangs. I need to test a few more cases, but that would make sense, since there's probably a different idle for the bedroll feeding.

And it could still be nothign to do with VT at all, of course.

[edit']

Missed SB's comment from yesterday:

actually the issue with feeding on sleeping victims is from the vanilla game itself... it likes to ctd from time to time(and hanging were you need to use task manager to quit the game or causing windows itself to freeze while everything else still tries to run)' date=' seems to be have been a bit random.

[/quote']

Hmmm... but i'm getting trapped in an animation state, rather than a crash or the game itself hanging. The fact that it's animation makes me suspect one of the LL mods since they're the only ones that touch the animations at all.

That said, it could still be vanilla. In which case why an I getting it consistently?

Incidentally, I'm happy to open this as a general thread rather than a VT support issue if folks think that would work better.

A lot less than I did. I just clobbered my data folder so I can reinstall. The Vampire Lord right hand spell was missing as well. I figure a reinstall may be called for. Let's hope I can get away with just the data folder.

Basically though: minilovers alternative, ASX, Naruin's Business Plan, Live Another Live, Sanguine's Debauchery and VT. Also briefly Moonpath to Elsewhyr.

The Vampire Lord right hand spell was missing as well.

Aw please Doc just not youuu! ._.

I spent like a whole day writing that description on nexus page why doesn't *anyone* read it? ._.

I honestly thought I had. Clearly not carefully enough.

Boy, do I feel like a twit now :/

Not sure how hard it would be, as I've never even attempted to mod. But would it be possible to implement an age key? When pressed it would give a message saying something like "You have 14 days till you reach the title of junior". Would be really cool to know when the next stage is coming up.

• 3 weeks later...

try it, then if it causes issues then you can always uninstall the mod... and report whether it works with the mods you are using or not.

then ms.leeches can (if she wants go to the trouble) update information on the first page with what the mod will or wont conflict with etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you guys know the version here lovers seems to be the older one the newest is on the nexus oh by the way this is by far the best damn vamp mod yet

I have used all 4 of the big ones VT blows the others out of the water in terms of immersion and if you want to have a coven ie create other vampires use Amazing Follower Tweaks have a whole army of blood suckers also if you play on hellish nightmare mode like me get Nature of the Beast 2 works beautifully with VT and give you the extra umph to survive.

Is this mod compatible with Skyrim Redone? I'd love to use it' date=' but I don't want it to mess up because of that.

[/quote']

I am using it with Skyrim Redone. No problems so far.

Just so you guys know when it comes to Skyre the key in conflict is perk trees VT does not touch the actual trees save vampire lord which skyre does not touch so Dynamic perks will almost always invariably be compatible with Skyre ie. perks you get from a spell or pop up menu and not the actual trees.

Installed your mod just a few dayes ago, Ms Leeches, and this is the most fun vampire mod i played from all the vamp mods out there.

Been rolling with better vampires for some time and while it was pretty good, the feeling of being a vampire with that mod wasnt that strong as with yours.

Really like the whole point, feeding/starving system, plus havent had a single bug with it..really a well done mod, thank you! :)

Edit: a little question, what is the main factor for an npc resisting your sneak feeding, is it level difference, or something else ?

• 2 weeks later...

Heya ,

So with all the Advancement in 2p Animations , I gave it A Proper go.

jbezorg Was Kind enough to make a Lil Spell Mod For me So I can test created Animations , And the vampire Feed Was the 4th one I attempted because I made Enter and Exit Animations

This Current one is in Looping Mode.

post-8726-13597882239277_thumb.jpg

I read Up the FNIS Manual and this was the code to be used for sequenced animations and they work rather well on single actor at least.The exit animation can be called upon after a Specific time as the mod author chooses . and will end after the exit animation

ZazAPSA001 / Enter Acyclic animation.

ZazAPSA002 / Looped Cyclic animation.

ZazAPSA003 / Exit Acyclic animation.

s -a ZazAPSA001 ZazAPSA001.hkx
+ ZazAPSA002 ZazAPSA002.hkx
+ -a ZazAPSA003 ZazAPSA003.hkx

More Research is necessary , lets see how it plays out

Cheers

Oooooh ooooh ooh ohhhh!

Mastercchris if you were here I'd smooch you to death! ^^ (So it's probably good you're not here! skyrim modding soooo needs you alive and in one piece! n_n)

This looks lovely so far! Thank youuu! I can't wait for the final version this is exactly what I was dreaming of! Oooh and there were advances in paired animations? It's amazing news! ^^

Which file do I want to use as the active file for custom races. The VT esp or the race's esp?

Edit: guessing it's VT since that's where the form list is stored.

Edit2: ANNNND it broke my game.

Edit4: and NOW I RTFM.

Ok so has anyone gotten this mod to work with Lovergirls Custom race? Cause it looks like the Lovergirls race mod adds its own scripts.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyoo ,

Alright , the looping animations are Done , Most Likely Actually they may not Require Enter/Exit animations , But Still Its up to you , I actually have no way to test them anyways , Other than the Loopy Mode :P

Tender -post-8726-13597882557324_thumb.jpg

Direct -post-8726-13597882557614_thumb.jpg

Cattle -post-8726-1359788255827_thumb.jpg

Well im not a Fan of Edward and Bella , nor Do I work for Pixar :P

I can make a few Changes to the animations

Will Send you a Test Fnis .Esp With these three Soon

Cheers ;)