Vampiric Thirst by Miss Leeches

Wow mastercchris, i really admire your work, hats down!

I cant wait for this to be implemented into vampiric thirst!

Since these are looping animation i guess this will be a draining bite, i wonder if its possible to add some health bar on the victim, or just some number meter, like in the case of blood sense that tell you the victims health status.

Mastercchris I love youuuuuu! xD

And yah draining bite is the idea ^^ I didn't like the "mosquito nip and done" thingy from vanilla because it is: too short to be believable and too inflexible and impossible to synchronise with the script on slower or faster computers! With mastercchris' looping animation with start/stop stages player will be able to control the exact duration of the bite and decide when feeding ends! And I will be able to synchronise it with what's actually going on in the script so we won't need that bulky menu of feeding options anymore ^^ There maybe a tiny issue with feedback but I have lots of options: I can do it in form of a slowing heartbeat sound as the victim is losing blood, maybe add some imagespace visuals to denote how full player is or I could wait for SkyUI to add status bars ^^ I saw that the new version of Frostfall is already prepared for it so I really really really hope that it's next on SkyUI's todo list! ^^

Ohhh and I so love these animations! I'm so happy you decided to make different variations! ^^ I know I would love to use both tender and direct for the core mod and I maybe able to find room for the cattle variant once Slavers Guild has a functional slavery framework and it's time for the crossover features I promised ^^

By the by I don't want to sound greedy (you've already done more than I could ask!) buuuut if you have any spare time would you consider making from behind variations of all these too? It would be complete with looping bed feeding animations but that isn't essential! But from behind variations would be really useful for me n_n

And yah draining bite is the idea ^^ I didn't like the "mosquito nip and done" thingy from vanilla because it is: too short to be believable and too inflexible and impossible to synchronise with the script on slower or faster computers! With mastercchris' looping animation with start/stop stages player will be able to control the exact duration of the bite and decide when feeding ends! And I will be able to synchronise it with what's actually going on in the script so we won't need that bulky menu of feeding options anymore ^^ There maybe a tiny issue with feedback but I have lots of options: I can do it in form of a slowing heartbeat sound as the victim is losing blood' date=' maybe add some imagespace visuals to denote how full player is or I could wait for SkyUI to add status bars ^^ I saw that the new version of Frostfall is already prepared for it so I really really really hope that it's next on SkyUI's todo list! ^^

Ohhh and I so love these animations! I'm so happy you decided to make different variations! ^^ I know I would love to use both tender and direct for the core mod and I maybe able to find room for the cattle variant once Slavers Guild has a functional slavery framework and it's time for the crossover features I promised ^^

By the by I don't want to sound greedy (you've already done more than I could ask!) buuuut if you have any spare time would you consider making from behind variations of all these too? It would be complete with looping bed feeding animations but that isn't essential! But from behind variations would be really useful for me n_n

[/quote']

I don't mind , Actually It took a While to Fix these , Because I Blundered Up , in the Positioning of the caster, the current male Vampire animation is the same for all 3 , Because I had trouble exporting the male Skeleton ,

Also Im testing these animations primarily with a mod used for sex anims , so there is a rag doll animation at the end , its hard to tell how it will end .

The main idea is to see if these will work , I can better them later on .

Gimme a Few Mins and I will Send you a Link here ASAP with these , It wont take me much time to create test FNIS Mod

Cheers

CONTAINS ONLY ALPHA LOOPING ANIMATIONS

ZaZMsLTester.7z

Here you go .

I have no Idea What Code you Want to Use , thats up to you , If there is any positioning Bug it can be adjusted +/- 45 units on the y axis ( Fore/Aft)

Im pretty sure jbezorg used the MLA type code when he set up the spell for me .

Cheers

And yah draining bite is the idea ^^ I didn't like the "mosquito nip and done" thingy from vanilla because it is: too short to be believable and too inflexible and impossible to synchronise with the script on slower or faster computers! With mastercchris' looping animation with start/stop stages player will be able to control the exact duration of the bite and decide when feeding ends! And I will be able to synchronise it with what's actually going on in the script so we won't need that bulky menu of feeding options anymore ^^ There maybe a tiny issue with feedback but I have lots of options: I can do it in form of a slowing heartbeat sound as the victim is losing blood' date=' maybe add some imagespace visuals to denote how full player is or I could wait for SkyUI to add status bars ^^ I saw that the new version of Frostfall is already prepared for it so I really really really hope that it's next on SkyUI's todo list! ^^

[/quote']

I don't mind , Actually It took a While to Fix these , Because I Blundered Up , in the Positioning of the caster, the current male Vampire animation is the same for all 3 , Because I had trouble exporting the male Skeleton ,

Also Im testing these animations primarily with a mod used for sex anims , so there is a rag doll animation at the end , its hard to tell how it will end .

The main idea is to see if these will work , I can better them later on .

Gimme a Few Mins and I will Send you a Link here ASAP with these , It wont take me much time to create test FNIS Mod

Cheers

Awh so there are no "enter" and "exit" animations yet? I would really really love them because I'm not planning use ragdoll and I don't think it's possible to end a looping animation without playing another animation and I would like it to look natural... but that later ^^ I'll test these first n_n Thank you!

Wheeee! ^^ I just tested these animations in game and I loooooove them! They look even more amazing than the screenshots ^^ The position of arms and head is perfect and it even looks okay when actors are slightly different sizes! The only problem I noticed is that the victim animations are facing the wrong direction. The vampire idles (vfm) don't have this problem but the victim animations (vff) are turned 180 degrees soooo instead of facing the vampire the victim is facing the same direction *as* the vampire (they're both looking in the same direction so it looks like the vampire is grabbing the victim from behind instead of front) it's weird and I'm not sure what's wrong, there wasn't any scripting involved in my testing yet, I simply used the "playidle" command from console to see what the animations look like

Oooooh and I made a few screenshots too! ^^

post-34053-13597882608451_thumb.jpgpost-34053-13597882609197_thumb.jpgpost-34053-13597882609715_thumb.jpg

Wheeee! ^^ I just tested these animations in game and I loooooove them! They look even more amazing than the screenshots ^^ The position of arms and head is perfect and it even looks okay when actors are slightly different sizes! The only problem I noticed is that the victim animations are facing the wrong direction. The vampire idles (vfm) don't have this problem but the victim animations (vff) are turned 180 degrees soooo instead of facing the vampire the victim is facing the same direction *as* the vampire (they're both looking in the same direction so it looks like the vampire is grabbing the victim from behind instead of front) it's weird and I'm not sure what's wrong' date=' there wasn't any scripting involved in my testing yet, I simply used the "playidle" command from console to see what the animations look like

[/quote']

Hehe, Looks Nice

They are facing the Same Direction , Because the Spell which I Use Rotates the Victim I guess.

also the the Caster is the Biter ( If you get my Meaning :P)

Jbezorg Scripts.7z

These Are the Scripts Which Are Used When I the Anims

The Pose was Made for a Male / Female So the there is a gap between the back and Hand Sometimes when its female/Female

About the Enter exit animations I can Make them too , But if only necessary

Cheers and Good Luck

Wheeee! ^^ I just tested these animations in game and I loooooove them! They look even more amazing than the screenshots ^^ The position of arms and head is perfect and it even looks okay when actors are slightly different sizes! The only problem I noticed is that the victim animations are facing the wrong direction. The vampire idles (vfm) don't have this problem but the victim animations (vff) are turned 180 degrees soooo instead of facing the vampire the victim is facing the same direction *as* the vampire (they're both looking in the same direction so it looks like the vampire is grabbing the victim from behind instead of front) it's weird and I'm not sure what's wrong' date=' there wasn't any scripting involved in my testing yet, I simply used the "playidle" command from console to see what the animations look like

[/quote']

Hehe, Looks Nice

They are facing the Same Direction , Because the Spell which I Use Rotates the Victim I guess.

also the the Caster is the Biter ( If you get my Meaning :P)

These Are the Scripts Which Are Used When I the Anims

The Pose was Made for a Male / Female So the there is a gap between the back and Hand Sometimes when its female/Female

About the Enter exit animations I can Make them too , But if only necessary

Cheers and Good Luck

Aaaah... could you maybe remove that rotation thingy from the animations? I could work with the weird facing thingy but it would make things really complicated and full of bugs for me so I would love if all the animations were facing the same direction as the actors ^^

Ohhh and yah start and stop animations are essential! It would look really awkward and incomplete without them. If it was a pose mod the looping animation would be enough but I'd really love it to look as natural and complete as possible. If it's supposed to look right there need to be at least a start animation (in which the vampire grabs the victim), looping animation in the middle and end animation (in which the vampire lets go of the victim)

i think that the rotation thing is somehow automatic with the CK and adding in 'new' animations...

if i remember right doc was having an issue with that when testing stuff for SSG.

so you end up having to do extra scripting to flip the mesh/character etc. 180%?! or something.

i think that the rotation thing is somehow automatic with the CK and adding in 'new' animations...

if i remember right doc was having an issue with that when testing stuff for SSG.

so you end up having to do extra scripting to flip the mesh/character etc. 180%?! or something.

Oh nuh I don't think that is the problem. Half of the animations (the vampire half) are all facing the right direction only the victim animations are flipped ^^

This is definitely shaping up to be a great mod. Keep it up!

I do seem to be having an issue with it though, currently. Everything seems to be fine when I run the bat to convert from a vanilla vamp. I get the messages that I learned Undeath, Vampire's Sight, etc. However I don't actually have Vampire's Sight added to my spellbook and further the 'V' key doesn't let me feed (though I can feed through seduction). At first I thought it was maybe conflicting with TKCombat, which also uses V (but only in combat.....) so I changed the keybind to X. Still didn't work, and curiously the default B keybind for checking didn't work either. SKSE is updated.

The only other vampire related mod I have is Remodeled Vampire Lord, but disabling it doesn't do anything to help the issue. It's probably something simple that I'm missing, and I'll feel like a twit once I find out, but I just can't get it to work!

Edit: Oh I promise I wasn't lazy, I read all the compatibility notes and a lot of Nexus comments. I'm not using a custom race, I'm a Nord.

I do seem to be having an issue with it though' date=' currently. Everything seems to be fine when I run the bat to convert from a vanilla vamp. I get the messages that I learned Undeath, Vampire's Sight, etc. However I don't actually have Vampire's Sight added to my spellbook and further the 'V' key doesn't let me feed (though I can feed through seduction). At first I thought it was maybe conflicting with TKCombat, which also uses V (but only in combat.....) so I changed the keybind to X. Still didn't work, and curiously the default B keybind for checking didn't work either. SKSE is updated.

The only other vampire related mod I have is Remodeled Vampire Lord, but disabling it doesn't do anything to help the issue. It's probably something simple that I'm missing, and I'll feel like a twit once I find out, but I just can't get it to work!

[/quote']

That "Vampiric Sight" is there but it isn't visible to you. It's not actually vampiric sight but a manager for npc vampires. It doesn't matter for player character. But you should have an lesser power called "Senses - Vampiric Sight" if the conversation went okay. Also are you using vanilla or custom race? If it's a vanilla race and and your hotkeys still aren't working you can try running the debug command again and choosing "update" this time.

I do seem to be having an issue with it though' date=' currently. Everything seems to be fine when I run the bat to convert from a vanilla vamp. I get the messages that I learned Undeath, Vampire's Sight, etc. However I don't actually have Vampire's Sight added to my spellbook and further the 'V' key doesn't let me feed (though I can feed through seduction). At first I thought it was maybe conflicting with TKCombat, which also uses V (but only in combat.....) so I changed the keybind to X. Still didn't work, and curiously the default B keybind for checking didn't work either. SKSE is updated.

[/quote']

That "Vampiric Sight" is there but it isn't visible to you. It's not actually vampiric sight but a manager for npc vampires. It doesn't matter for player character. But you should have an lesser power called "Senses - Vampiric Sight" if the conversation went okay. Also are you using vanilla or custom race? If it's a vanilla race and and your hotkeys still aren't working you can try running the debug command again and choosing "update" this time.

Oops my bad, you just missed my edit. I should have been more specific. Sorry ^^ I'm a Nord so it's not a custom race. I wasn't seeing Vampiric Sight anywhere in my active effects so that's what that was about /heh. Trying to update now.

Running Update did get Exposure: Cold added to my active abilities, but that is from a different mod (frostfall I think) and I have the same issue for feeding. I'm really not sure why, I'll try another race.

- Nope, tried Breton and Imperial. >.<

Thanks for the response though I appreciate it! If we can't figure it out I can live with it feeding through seduction. Endorsing on Nexus. :)

Edit: Exposure: cold is from Frostfall, not sure why it started running all of a sudden after updating. I had Frostfall set to disabled

Do you have a lesser power called "Feed" in your spellbook? It does the same thing as the "v" key if your hotkeys aren't workingbut I still dont understand why ._. Are you sure your race is nordracevampire and not just nordrace? also are just tapping the hotkeys or holding them down? It's best if you keep them pressed for like half a second and you can also try to sort VT at the very very very end of your load order so it overwrites anything that may conflict with it.

If nothing work you could try starting a new game and as soon as you're inside the keep and your hands are free use the debug "convert" function to turn into a vampire and see if it works. It maybe a savegame issue.

Do you have a lesser power called "Feed" in your spellbook? It does the same thing as the "v" key if your hotkeys aren't workingbut I still dont understand why ._. Are you sure your race is nordracevampire and not just nordrace? also are just tapping the hotkeys or holding them down? It's best if you keep them pressed for like half a second and you can also try to sort VT at the very very very end of your load order so it overwrites anything that may conflict with it.

If nothing work you could try starting a new game and as soon as you're inside the keep and your hands are free use the debug "convert" function to turn into a vampire and see if it works. It maybe a savegame issue.

Mm yeah I've tried

player.setrace imperialracevampire

player.setrace nordracevampire

player.setrace bretonracevampire

I tried on a new save and it still don't work.

I don't have the spell Feed but I was able to get it through console and it works! So now my only issue is that 'b' does not work to check my blood. I think I can live without that but is it possible to show it by running a script?

Heya ,

Rotations Removed and Enter Exit animations Added , Using Sequenced animations now

ZaZMsLTester V2.7z

' Sequenced Anims

'FemMale Tender

s -a ZM01VFFEnter ZM01VFFEnter.hkx

+ ZM01VFFLoop ZM01VFFLoop.hkx

+ -a ZM01VFFExit ZM01VFFExit.hkx

'Male Tender

s -a ZM01VFMEnter ZM01VFMEnter.hkx

+ ZM01VFMLoop ZM01VFMLoop.hkx

+ -a ZM01VFMExit ZM01VFMExit.hkx

'FemMale Direct

s -a ZM02VFFEnter ZM02VFFEnter.hkx

+ ZM02VFFLoop ZM02VFFLoop.hkx

+ -a ZM02VFFExit ZM02VFFExit.hkx

'Male Direct

s -a ZM02VFMEnter ZM02VFMEnter.hkx

+ ZM02VFMLoop ZM02VFMLoop.hkx

+ -a ZM02VFMExit ZM02VFMExit.hkx

A Sequenced Animation (SA) is a sequence of at least 2 animation files, the last one should be acyclic. Each of it's animations files has it's own options (like 'h', or 'o' for AnimObject), so you can switch head-tracking and AnimObjects during the SA. If you use acyclic animations only, the engine will automatically run all animations from start to end. Cyclic animation parts need to be terminated by calling SendAnimationEvent() to any other part, even previous ones (so you can easily make loops etc. When the last animation of the sequence has finished, you will receive an event "_DONE", which can be caught by RegisterForAnimationEvent()/OnAnimationEvent(). In the Animation List ou enter each animation of the SA line by line:

s [>anim_object>] .... (for 1st animation of an SA)

+ [>anim_object>] .... (for 2nd to last animation of an SA)

There are 2 animations , The Tender and Direct .

To Start You have to Call the Enter animations which Directly switch to the looped animations .

To end the Animation You have to Call the the Exit animation.

This is still Virgin territory as far as 2p sequenced animations so lol , I wish you luck .

Cheers and Good Luck

Hummmmm weird...

Just one more question do you have a lesser power called "Vampiric Abilities" in your spellbook?

Hmmm nope, but I can add it through console and it seems to work. So it looks like the issue is somehow that powers and effects arent being added correctly do you think? I will look for any mod conflicts but VT is last in my loadorder

I know this is a double post but I wanted you to see this Miss Leeches :P

I was able to fix it! I really appreciate your patience and quick replies, it was because of them that I was able to figure out. This is my new favorite mod for sure :) I look forward to the next update and with Chris' animations~

If youre wondering the issue was simple...and I feel like an idiot. I deactivated all my mods, then activated all except VT. Once they were all activated I activated VT last to see if it was overwriting anything. I guess one of the beauty mods I got from one of the chinese modding sites made changes to PlayerVampireQuestScript. Deactivating it fixed VT :)

I'm stubborn tho and wanted to keep the beauty mod, so I ended up making changes to the beauty mod in the creation kit and it works. Very happy! Thanks again for the help

Ohhhh this is good news! ^^ Actually I would love if everyone who's using mods also knew her or his way around CK. People like to complain about things not working or requesting compatibility patches but the truth is there is simply no way for a modder to cater to each and every user's unique modlist and many of those mods arent built with compatibility in mind at all ._. (VT wants to be as compatible as possible but if some other mod touches vampire resources *things that NO mod NOT related to vampires should ever ever touch!* it is going to hate it!)

Soooo if someone wants to have lots of mods (like me and my more than 100 active plugins) that person must be prepared to do something about it or have a broken game. Making compatibility patches and things like that take time and for me these thingies are not very high priority anyways soooo I'm sorry to say it but sometimes nobody can help the user like the user can help her or himself ^^

Ohhhhh and I havent tested these animations yet chris but I will let you know when I do ^^ I soooo already love the sound of it!