I have tried if it works with SSE as others are saying and well, from technical aspect, it works as intended and game does not crash at all. But from visual aspect (CBBE version), it indeed has problems as mentioned on the previous page.....actually I have no clue if this is because am using the CBBE 3BA body , whether it makes that huge difference....nonetheless, Ive made my own bodyslide files and putting them in attachment.

SSE: CBBE 3BA Bodyslide conversion is for the "DLSkyrim 1.5" (this is a personal conversion (+ am not any expert on converting outfits), and has multiple issues in terms of bone weights, I have no clue how to properly fix this, most notably the issues are when crouching, and the chain versions are most problematic, its not great, but "It just works")
(I also have no clue if this will work for others, as I only tried this myself)

If mod author is not okay with me uploading the files, I will have them removed, just PM me.

SSE 3BA Conversion.rar

• 1 month later...

I've been having some fun with this mod in turning Rorikstead into an outpost for diaper slaves. Been capturing bandits and kidnapping uncareful travelers and turning them into a part of the towns growing population :p 

20210712191655_1.jpg.07d65d2188852cc2f7ed9211cfc22f33.jpg

Here we have the Town Greeter. She doesn't really do much greeting, but she'll be the first thing you see!

20210712191704_1.jpg.468c5432c0b3ed0421ae7ea64e68f63b.jpg

The girl on the left was a bandit whom I captured when I spotted her trying to attack a merchant on the road between Rorikstead and Whiterun. She's serving out her sentence as a warning to other bandits that banditry will not be tolerated in Skyrim. The girl on the right is the merchant she was attacking, she is a warning against being too weak to defend oneself, she'll come down as soon as her debt is paid off... or not, depends if I forget.

20210514125744_1.jpg.12d325a2e739bff965175c75af35821b.jpg

Some slaves working the fields. Agricultural production has increased drastically ever since the workers need for potty breaks was eliminated!

20210712191616_1.jpg.8035ff495555009f5fccc57cdb9b0a9b.jpg

Fertilizer is needed in order to keep the soil healthy and productive. Of course, you could just harvest the 'manure' from regulars slaves but, this way is more entertaining. They look like theyre about ready to get changed.

20210712193758_1.jpg.cb682b1d0ec28c587159339d0d454103.jpg

New sign at the Inn.

On 7/14/2021 at 8:26 PM, Cheeks863 said:

I've been having some fun with this mod in turning Rorikstead into an outpost for diaper slaves. Been capturing bandits and kidnapping uncareful travelers and turning them into a part of the towns growing population ? 

20210712191655_1.jpg.07d65d2188852cc2f7ed9211cfc22f33.jpg

Here we have the Town Greeter. She doesn't really do much greeting, but she'll be the first thing you see!

20210712191704_1.jpg.468c5432c0b3ed0421ae7ea64e68f63b.jpg

The girl on the left was a bandit whom I captured when I spotted her trying to attack a merchant on the road between Rorikstead and Whiterun. She's serving out her sentence as a warning to other bandits that banditry will not be tolerated in Skyrim. The girl on the right is the merchant she was attacking, she is a warning against being too weak to defend oneself, she'll come down as soon as her debt is paid off... or not, depends if I forget.

20210514125744_1.jpg.12d325a2e739bff965175c75af35821b.jpg

Some slaves working the fields. Agricultural production has increased drastically ever since the workers need for potty breaks was eliminated!

20210712191616_1.jpg.8035ff495555009f5fccc57cdb9b0a9b.jpg

Fertilizer is needed in order to keep the soil healthy and productive. Of course, you could just harvest the 'manure' from regulars slaves but, this way is more entertaining. They look like theyre about ready to get changed.

20210712193758_1.jpg.cb682b1d0ec28c587159339d0d454103.jpg

New sign at the Inn.

This looks interesting. What mods do I need if I want to have slaves ?

15 hours ago, dldude said:

This looks interesting. What mods do I need if I want to have slaves ?

Paradise Halls and Ill Take the Display Model

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 2:02 AM, Baby Lola said:

My recommendation is that if you use UNP, click Download on the first one that doesn't have a title

[[IMAGE]]

I hate to ask, but you seem pretty knowledgeable about this all... I went with your recommendation, snagged UNP with HDT Physics and everything works well. However... The butt physics are so laughably bad, especially in a diaper that it really is hard to actually enjoy the experience. I've tried installing bot "My Body is not Jello" and "Subtle HDT" and even tried modifying some random values in those configs to no real change. I'm not smart nor interested enough to learn the entire SMP schema to simply remove the butt jiggle... Do you perhaps know of a quick way to nix the butt entirely from the physics? Or know of a good preset?

I'm aware I can install UNP without HDT physics but I do kind of enjoy the physics overall in other regions, especially on NPC's... But I will do this if I must.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Raliegh said:

I hate to ask, but you seem pretty knowledgeable about this all... 

[...]

I'm aware I can install UNP without HDT physics but I do kind of enjoy the physics overall in other regions, especially on NPC's... But I will do this if I must.

No worries!

I don't use a physics mod on my SSE installation, so that would be my recommendation as the simplest option. 

Unfortunately I don't remember much of when I did use a physics mod. This was 6 years ago for me... It was on LE too so it's not that relevant.

I vaguely remember it being an installation wizard with a ton of options and only one of them looked okay with diapers. I think it might have been HDT without SMP.

On 8/25/2021 at 4:13 AM, Baby Lola said:

No worries!

I don't use a physics mod on my SSE installation, so that would be my recommendation as the simplest option. 

Unfortunately I don't remember much of when I did use a physics mod. This was 6 years ago for me... It was on LE too so it's not that relevant.

I vaguely remember it being an installation wizard with a ton of options and only one of them looked okay with diapers. I think it might have been HDT without SMP.

Yeah, I found that tool I think you're recalling and it appears to have been for the original HDT. Seemed quite useful, but I haven't tried to utilize it for the new SMP style (I'm pretty sure it won't work). Thanks for the reply at least, wasn't sure if that was something you tinkered with or not. I do appreciate it ❤️

(Also you should totally add LittleForBig's "BabyCuties" diaper to your pack someday :D)

Edit: For anyone else having this issue and wants to remove physics from the arse (or any other body part) of "UNP Female Body Renewal" it's actually quite easy once you know where to look.

Navigate to your mods directory > UNP Female Body Renewal > SKSE > plugins > hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs >and edit "UNP.xml". Just change the values of "mass" to 0 under "NPC L Butt" and "NPC R Butt". This will completely remove physics bouncing with the diapers. Alternatively, tinker with the settings there to try and reduce if you still want some weird-looking jiggle with that puffy rear.

Alternatively, drop my UNP.xml into the folder. It removes the ridiculous jelly-ass and nothing more.

UNP.xml

Edited by Raliegh
Found a fix, sharing my find.
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, agentmlp412 said:

hello, new to this but, to clarify, the mods are just accessories right? also do they work with yiffy age of skyrim

Yes, Slot 52 clothing accessories. Use FUNCON or PND DPR to make them functional :innocent:

I believe it works with furry characters. I think I've seen some screenshots a while ago...

• 4 weeks later...

Man... I hate to be that "guy who asks a question everyone else has a million times" guy, but I kinda can't figure this out at all.

I've tried to get the diapers to work with CBBE for a good bit now. Downloaded the files mentioned a page or two ago, tried to follow the instructions as good as I could... But the diapers never once altered themselves to match the body shape. They still clip massively through the crotch, and are barely covering the rear. And to crown it all, when I actually added the BodySlide files, the entire torso, from neck to waist, vanished!

I'm at my wit's end, trying to figure this out... If anyone might know something about all this, I'd truly appreciate the assistance.

On 7/27/2016 at 7:03 PM, GreatLordPotatoLover said:

Just an appreciation post for Lucia1 and Nerfbrony's great work :)

You've both done great with these mods!

I can't wait to see what happens to Nerfbrony's mod. Would love something to make it more impact on the game maybe like a big debuff for not wearing a diaper, so you have more of an incentive to put one on and having to buy packs at merchants or something.  Anyways again, awesome work!

Thought I might share my chubby Argonian guy. First attempt at editing a mesh so its very very dodgy but 'works' for the Samuel SAM shape, bit of clipping and the texture is a bit off but I'll have to give it another shot soon. Also found some armor that hides it nicely too

post-781039-0-16679600-1469613676_thumb.jpg

post-781039-0-76158600-1469613683_thumb.jpg

post-781039-0-46098900-1469613690_thumb.jpg

post-781039-0-45011400-1469613695_thumb.jpg

post-781039-0-51943500-1469613700_thumb.jpg

do you still have the files? i want to wear one for my chubby argonian aswell, tho it feels like there's no refit for Sam

On 11/19/2021 at 4:49 PM, DJ_Zapple said:

Man... I hate to be that "guy who asks a question everyone else has a million times" guy, but I kinda can't figure this out at all.

I've tried to get the diapers to work with CBBE for a good bit now. Downloaded the files mentioned a page or two ago, tried to follow the instructions as good as I could... But the diapers never once altered themselves to match the body shape. They still clip massively through the crotch, and are barely covering the rear. And to crown it all, when I actually added the BodySlide files, the entire torso, from neck to waist, vanished!

I'm at my wit's end, trying to figure this out... If anyone might know something about all this, I'd truly appreciate the assistance.

You might find something in this piece of reference: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/14358-skyrim-dlskyrimloladiapers-bodyslide-references/

(Link only works for members of Little Space)

On 11/24/2021 at 8:31 AM, Baby Lola said:

You might find something in this piece of reference: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/14358-skyrim-dlskyrimloladiapers-bodyslide-references/

(Link only works for members of Little Space)

Ah... That's what I used originally, but I couldn't really figure out the group manager stuff. Maybe I'm just too dumb to figure it out and it's easy, or something, I dunno. ^.^' I know you've said you don't know much about CBBE either, so I ain't gonna bug you to figure it out or anything.

54 minutes ago, DJ_Zapple said:

Ah... That's what I used originally, but I couldn't really figure out the group manager stuff. Maybe I'm just too dumb to figure it out and it's easy, or something, I dunno. ^.^' I know you've said you don't know much about CBBE either, so I ain't gonna bug you to figure it out or anything.

It's pretty complicated honestly and the DLSkyrim CBBE thing isn't exactly set up to the standard way, so... I'd recommend UNP because it's so much easier. 

46 minutes ago, Baby Lola said:

It's pretty complicated honestly and the DLSkyrim CBBE thing isn't exactly set up to the standard way, so... I'd recommend UNP because it's so much easier. 

Well, sure... But nearly all my mods that involve clothes and the like utilize CBBE. I'll just keep trying/dealing with in-body diapers until I work it out...

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, M3t30r_4v3nu3 said:

Does anyone know why the player doesn't put back on their clothes/armor when changing diapers? (I've tried adding the clothing/armor back manually but it doesn't allow me to.)

If you're using just DLSkyrim, or PND DPR, that's normal