6 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

My hunch is that you're close, Exploited Kiri.  Specifically, check out the skeleton.   Skyrim likes to dump the user to the desktop when it looks for a bone that isn't there or is different somehow.  The XM32 skeleton upgraded, which might be causing it if it changed the bones in a significant way.  You might try getting an older version; there's a 2019 one on Nexus that might solve the issue.  If someone can confirm that this is the issue, I may try to make a version without physics to avoid all the hassle.  (Reweighting and testing 8 diapers would take days of work that I don't have), though if someone does, they're welcome to).

That's what I'm suspecting too. I hope to get the Race Menu up and working with the other prereqs, before putting in DL Skyrim again. If migrating the whole directory out on its own in the C drive lets me get that far, I plan to rebuild Kiri completely with it- she looked pretty good in the game I started, but she's supposed to be more advanced age, and very skinny. I'm hoping those model mods allow for something closer to that.

I think that XM32 skeleton might have been my problem. Like braxton, I got a crash to desktop if I ran all the mods, and tried to pull Kiri's trademark white plastic panties out of my inventory. If I shut a mod off, it all worked, but then the animations failed, and I got her in paper doll pose, like I posted above in this thread. Sounds like that's an animation/rig mod causing this.

With that in mind, I'm going to try the older version of that out. Wish me luck.?

On 6/12/2022 at 5:32 AM, Exploited Kiri said:

ScreenShot549.png.a3a2cb5c975b290e5c923e7bab13a10f.pngScreenShot550.png.7c6680190e4938d9fab1badd32c5d78a.pngScreenShot551.png.b0d3370d6be08de8f85fdbf4a273abdc.pngScreenShot553.png.723335a7ce64eb909d4b98e51eb26111.png

The problem is that I am stuck in the paper doll pose, with no animations.

I've narrowed my issue down to the XP32 Maximum Skeleton; a requirement for the UNP HDT. At least it's playing nicer now...in a Vortex load, the XP32 was having bad file conflicts with the SOS Body.

If I try to run the game without XP32 Maximum Skeleton, it will instantly crash to desktop when I try to put on an item from DLS.

Yep...yep- that's where the problem is. I retraced my posts here, and yeah, the skeleton is the issue.

I might finally have this one nailed.?

6 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

Yep...yep- that's where the problem is. I retraced my posts here, and yeah, the skeleton is the issue.

I might finally have this one nailed.?

That's exciting, EK.  Nobody deserves a working skyrim more than you after all of this lol.  By the way, UNP weight 0 (skinniest) is pretty damn skinny if that's what you're going for.

I'm up to getting a LOT of stuff running, but I'm back to a FNIS issue.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811?tab=files

I am not sure what to run here. There's a 7-6 and a 7-5. Both refuse to load in, with an error message that they probably won't work.

I notice the guy in that install video you linked last month downloaded a 7_0, except it's not there. I'm wondering if it's a version thing again?

Otherwise, I've got her rebuilt in the race menu. I just need everything to play well so I can run this mod. Obviously it can, because others have done it.

ScreenShot41.png

1 hour ago, Lucia1 said:

So happy for you, EK.  Now exploit that Kiri as your due reward.

My next step is the Deviously Cursed Loot. A very interesting mod that will complete her proper look with the collar and shackles, and add some extra replayability to the game.

My thanks for your work putting this mod together, particularly the diaper pants. Too much fan art works its way toward putting disproportional curved heroines into thongs etc. Fandom ruined Wonder Woman with that; I like her fully cut starred briefs that Lynda Carter wore on the TV series. They, and the whole costume were based off the golden era look in the comics. I'm not the only one who agrees on this; that's the version of the Wonder Woman outfit, and there's at least one more user on this site that also likes their heroines, and potential villainesses in briefs.

When I was still having animation stalls in the game from the skeleton, but could craft and wear items in your mod, once I found the huge diaper with the white vinyl pants texture, I knew I was going to get this mod working, hell or high water. Those pants are perfect for Kiri, and truly are huge.?

I immediately crafted several pairs of the vinyl pants, of the different colors, with and without chains. Able to get them into various environments in the game, between board daylight and dungeon torchlight. I know it's visually hard to work with anything that's white in 3D rendering, but these came out really well. Just about the right amount of shine from the vinyl plastic, but generally the pants don't look washed out even in sunlight. The darker textures of course are a nicer texture gloss- I like the red pants next best for that.

The vertical seams and the strong detail in the waist and leg elastic look truly good. A big pair of briefs was exactly what I was hoping for in this download, and it didn't disappoint. I like that you chose a retro classic style of pants for this. I'm going to give this mod an A, thanks for the niche kink content. Takes a whole different track from many of the adult mods.

Gummihose-6.jpg.735243eca189872816357e18781e5749.jpg

This is the central piece to Kiri's...outfit...and depending on how the character's hips are positioned, they look decent to really good. If she's in the crouched sneak position, there's some clipping on the front of the pants, but it's a minor issue that could be cleaned up with a Photoshop type program for screens you might post. If you play the game in third-person like I do, the pants are sufficiently high-waisted and fully coverage to not be an issue at all, as you're basically looking at the character's butt when sneaking in 3rd view.

They also seem to balloon nicely in the front, and look a bit oversized, at least on the thin character model I use, and that's great. Part of Kiri's look is her plastic pants are supposed to look comically huge on her.

ScreenShot238.png.f41cdb0d30b75547253eb65d160865bb.png

ScreenShot321.png.5bfb024571befffef2715b30c42d9b49.png

ScreenShot343.png.6508aaa63f60d44cf9a388a9127ebd0b.png

ScreenShot360.png.d8afe2ab9e7b651fd51c612ce6f21a90.png

ScreenShot369.png.b0f4e8b36f4ccbdeff5e7940eee3e7aa.png

ScreenShot377.png.5d8483fa92169a48681c8ccf8a9f6278.png

ScreenShot405.png.269527b37573c2fc1d226eaf6dbfaf11.png

ScreenShot414.png.312ae321fa96d75e865919e45fb4c192.png

ScreenShot415.png.41faf53e5891dad5375f13762c0e69d4.png

ScreenShot417.png.e2226930b3769faf69c7c356cdc2c794.png

Edited by Exploited Kiri
14 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

My next step is the Deviously Cursed Loot. A very interesting mod that will complete her proper look with the collar and shackles, and add some extra replayability to the game.

My thanks for your work putting this mod together, particularly the diaper pants. Too much fan art works its way toward putting disproportional curved heroines into thongs etc. Fandom ruined Wonder Woman with that; I like her fully cut starred briefs that Lynda Carter wore on the TV series. They, and the whole costume were based off the golden era look in the comics. I'm not the only one who agrees on this; that's the version of the Wonder Woman outfit, and there's at least one more user on this site that also likes their heroines, and potential villainesses in briefs.

When I was still having animation stalls in the game from the skeleton, but could craft and wear items in your mod, once I found the huge diaper with the white vinyl pants texture, I knew I was going to get this mod working, hell or high water. Those pants are perfect for Kiri, and truly are huge.?

I immediately crafted several pairs of the vinyl pants, of the different colors, with and without chains. Able to get them into various environments in the game, between board daylight and dungeon torchlight. I know it's visually hard to work with anything that's white in 3D rendering, but these came out really well. Just about the right amount of shine from the vinyl plastic, but generally the pants don't look washed out even in sunlight. The darker textures of course are a nicer texture gloss- I like the red pants next best for that.

The vertical seams and the strong detail in the waist and leg elastic look truly good. A big pair of briefs was exactly what I was hoping for in this download, and it didn't disappoint. I like that you chose a retro classic style of pants for this. I'm going to give this mod an A, thanks for the niche kink content. Takes a whole different track from many of the adult mods.

Gummihose-6.jpg.735243eca189872816357e18781e5749.jpg

This is the central piece to Kiri's...outfit...and depending on how the character's hips are positioned, they look decent to really good. If she's in the crouched sneak position, there's some clipping on the front of the pants, but it's a minor issue that could be cleaned up with a Photoshop type program for screens you might post. If you play the game in third-person like I do, the pants are sufficiently high-waisted and fully coverage to not be an issue at all, as you're basically looking at the character's butt when sneaking in 3rd view.

They also seem to balloon nicely in the front, and look a bit oversized, at least on the thin character model I use, and that's great. Part of Kiri's look is her plastic pants are supposed to look comically huge on her.

ScreenShot238.png.f41cdb0d30b75547253eb65d160865bb.png

ScreenShot321.png.5bfb024571befffef2715b30c42d9b49.png

ScreenShot343.png.6508aaa63f60d44cf9a388a9127ebd0b.png

ScreenShot360.png.d8afe2ab9e7b651fd51c612ce6f21a90.png

ScreenShot369.png.b0f4e8b36f4ccbdeff5e7940eee3e7aa.png

ScreenShot377.png.5d8483fa92169a48681c8ccf8a9f6278.png

ScreenShot405.png.269527b37573c2fc1d226eaf6dbfaf11.png

ScreenShot414.png.312ae321fa96d75e865919e45fb4c192.png

ScreenShot415.png.41faf53e5891dad5375f13762c0e69d4.png

ScreenShot417.png.e2226930b3769faf69c7c356cdc2c794.png

Thanks so much for sharing, EK.  This was the goal of the release: to have something for all aspects of the ABDL interest spectrum.

3 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

Thanks so much for sharing, EK.  This was the goal of the release: to have something for all aspects of the ABDL interest spectrum.

I forgot to mention the scrunchy plastic sounds when walking too...that's the gift that keeps on giving along with the visuals. I'd considered that, with Kiri making these the main piece of her costume, such that it is: How much of a penalty to a sneak roll would plastic pants make?? Would they also slide noisily over a wooden bench or chair in the local town inn & tavern?

42 minutes ago, Exploited Kiri said:

I forgot to mention the scrunchy plastic sounds when walking too...that's the gift that keeps on giving along with the visuals. I'd considered that, with Kiri making these the main piece of her costume, such that it is: How much of a penalty to a sneak roll would plastic pants make?? Would they also slide noisily over a wooden bench or chair in the local town inn & tavern?

I'd say that she's always barefoot, so it probably evens out ?

On 7/24/2022 at 2:27 PM, Lucia1 said:

I don't suppose you'll be doing any add on work the mod at any point? In particular I was thinking of pants colors and prints.

1 hour ago, Exploited Kiri said:

I don't suppose you'll be doing any add on work the mod at any point? In particular I was thinking of pants colors and prints.

It's been a few years since I did any work on it, and most users think there's almost too many diapers ?.  Never say never, but it seems pretty complete to me.  I'm hoping the next big moddable RPG with kink elements has physics-based rendering.  It's so much more fun to work in.  

Want a cool trick though?  Find the white texture, rename it, and use any photo program that can recolor.   Then rename it as a texture you don't care for.  Voila: custom colors.  For one of the prints, you can throw it into greyscale and then do a different color pretty reasonably.  I did most of the tape-style diapers with a photo technique, and the huge ones in Substance Painter.

7 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

It's been a few years since I did any work on it, and most users think there's almost too many diapers ?.  Never say never, but it seems pretty complete to me.  I'm hoping the next big moddable RPG with kink elements has physics-based rendering.  It's so much more fun to work in.  

Want a cool trick though?  Find the white texture, rename it, and use any photo program that can recolor.   Then rename it as a texture you don't care for.  Voila: custom colors.  For one of the prints, you can throw it into greyscale and then do a different color pretty reasonably.  I did most of the tape-style diapers with a photo technique, and the huge ones in Substance Painter.

Well. there's actually a lot of diapers to be sure (but not really too many- it's nice to have options), by far my favorites are the huge vinyl pants. Some, like the orange, yellow, and blue pants have only a version with chains, and it would be nice to have a version of each, chained or not. Green would have been nice to have in the options. I was also thinking of the blue vinyl pants with a white star pattern on them...or, a certain comic heroine Amazon that wears them- just not a version that kinky.

I suppose if Photoshop can do the trick, I may look into that.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd share what I've been working on here, since it depended heavily on this mod. I'm working with another mod that allows for multiple followers. The end goal is an all-girl misadventure party wearing rubber and plastic pants. So far, really happy with how this turned out.?

ScreenShot1530.png.764f1a2a36387027e1dee787175dd451.png

Kiri in the dungeon, in her trademark white plastic briefs. The huge, white vinyl diaper in the DL mod.

ScreenShot1532.png.853ba4efb6fdfeaf1348ac54f96f6c7c.png

Also using a mod for enhanced blood here.

ScreenShot1533.png.0fb4276fec5c12facce13222676f28fa.png

This is the best digital portrayal of Kiri yet.

ScreenShot1535.png.835769de363228bef3e0f4b6cc0be048.png

ScreenShot1540.png.14508eeaa0ca6025db2a16012438b3fd.png

ScreenShot1568.png.595b5638fb8783ab2daa7cb591993251.png

There are files errors in Devious Devices, so it's not all working for me yet, but I've been able to pull out a slave collar and slave anklets for her to wear. The next goal is to try and get her bracelets too.

ScreenShot1572.png.91de33fdc8e10c437f725f4393bfaef2.png

Kiri in all her inglorious ignominy. I tried to load some body piercing mods. I want to give her some gold nipple rings, and a gold nose ring for her septum...the mods aren't playing well with the character model, and won't appear. That's a phase for a future point to fix.

ScreenShot1647.png.5fdcdd8cfe17476a523212a862de827b.png

Lydia is sworn to carry your burdens, but she's going to do it in her red plastic panties. She takes a brief nap in the dungeon.

ScreenShot1676.png.805954d58c01de4bfd6daf8fd4176868.png

Plastic-pantsed girl power...

ScreenShot1692.png.f5503fd6b7ad574d88ca95d9a700d2aa.png

I was originally thinking of a black pair for her, but I think Lydia looks best in her bright red plastic pants.

ScreenShot1708.png.900c0c32d289abcb9d7a4e44178f1ab9.png

Lydia, I noticed has a little more hips and booty to her. It's exciting how big those plastic pants are on her.

ScreenShot1715.png.f6b0177c96fc3fe569efe06c45192a33.png

Lydia stripped down for some dungeon misadventure and exploitation. There's some texture splitting on the pants, depending on the pose, but I also like that for some realism- these girls putting their plastic underpants through these rigors would put some tears in them.

ScreenShot1728.png.2ce192d20f755e4c799363673f638c09.png

Work it Lydia. Work it, girl. Let's see you shake those tits and ass with those huge plastic briefs on.

ScreenShot1758.png.1facd63b481b4429f92de7b651a9cee4.png

Working slowly on putting the all-girl panty party together...the sorcerer came by to help.

ScreenShot1775.png.2254b264cf3fb4d9ef1c7195073b7249.png

Downtime in the underground.

ScreenShot1829.png.ddd8e46e6fb7557da9933a3e9e98688e.png

I like some of the poses for the idle NPC's. I'd like to have Kiri do this pose sitting- it's excitingly lewd with the huge, wide crotch of the vinyl pants exposed.

ScreenShot1831.png.12f19c7353463a0f88bdd11f8093e7e5.png

Yeah, Lydia is sexy in the red plastic pants. I made a second pair just for her, going to keep her in them.

ScreenShot1860.png.dba719b27332bdb0d783faf6b2f3b05b.png

She doesn't have to say it; the look says it all. "You're kidding me... You want me to go down in there, wearing these things?!?"

ScreenShot1559.png.40e75071c5955e8d29659e9aab55e4b0.png

Even with the skinnier hips on the model I built for her Kiri, the plastic briefs are absolutely huge on her. It's exciting to think of her constant peril, clad only in these, virtually broadcasting her public humiliation and helplessness, as a fanatic masochist in servitude to her dark goddess.

Edited by Exploited Kiri
10 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

Thought I'd share what I've been working on here, since it depended heavily on this mod. I'm working with another mod that allows for multiple followers. The end goal is an all-girl misadventure party wearing rubber and plastic pants. So far, really happy with how this turned out.?

*snip*

Love the screen archery on display here, EK.  Even in the cold, these ladies somehow look warm.  ?

Oh, good fucking god, people.

DL Skyrim working fine for me.

An update recommended for DD is installed, now tells me SoS is out of date.

The internal search engine on this site is utterly useless.

When I google the 'Skyrim SoS body SE download'...

I do NOT want forum discussions on Nexus.

I do NOT want forum discussions on goddamned Reddit. To HELL with Reddit.

I want the fucking link for the update of SoS that will run with 1.6.353

Seriously...WTF?? I get into forum for help, and people then ask 'why did you download that version?'

Because...finding the right version of a mod is sometimes goddamn hard as fuck.

Some of the modders post mods that don't clearly state what version it can be used with...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8

Sorry...that's my rant for the night. Had to get that off my chest.?

2 hours ago, Throwawayboo said:

HI, can I get access to the funcon mod for SE? Tried working with PND but i reckon it is not fine tuned to work with SE. I got both mods working in general, but the diap mod doesn't seem to change when wetting.

Maybe I am missing something overall, but I like to get the advice of the pros here.

Sent you an invite to Little Space.

• 2 weeks later...