4 hours ago, M3t30r_4v3nu3 said:

Is there a way to disable the messy versions of the diapers? Seeing that in real life you wouldn't be able to see the stains from the poo.

In PND DPR, nope. You might want to switch to FUNCON which has way more features (including NPC support, and disabling bowels per-character)

Check out my signature if you're not in the Little Space club yet

Edited by Baby Lola
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm new to this website and am confused as heck on how to install the mods into my game I love skyrim but could never find an ABDL mod for it back when i was hardcore into it and since i have a new computer I don't even remember how to install mods normally for it any and all help would be super appreciated. I'm just a dumb baby after all 

On 3/5/2022 at 5:54 PM, BarterChain65 said:

How do I install this cause I've never modded Skyrim before

9 minutes ago, apoclypse1985 said:

i'm new to this website and am confused as heck on how to install the mods into my game I love skyrim but could never find an ABDL mod for it back when i was hardcore into it and since i have a new computer I don't even remember how to install mods normally for it any and all help would be super appreciated. I'm just a dumb baby after all 

I sent you both invites to Little Space, which has the best collection of ABDL mods, and it's easier to get help than this 6 year old mod thread.

howdy, 

so I've taken the step to turn Skyrim into DLskyrim and I seem to have it installed, but I clearly did something wrong, as when I got to put on a diaper... my game crashes.. so I'm clearly doing something wrong or have missed a step setting it up,

any ideas?

thanks

*EDIT*: So i figured it out... i had failed to enabled the HDT Physics mod in mod Manager. 

Edited by rdbaby13

Now i have a second question after solving my first... 

When wearing a diaper. and using PND, I'm still urinating on the ground , and defection doesn't do anything, until i remove the diaper..

Is this normal. or an I once again missing something very trivial to fix this.

thanks

On 3/21/2022 at 1:30 AM, rdbaby13 said:

When wearing a diaper. and using PND, I'm still urinating on the ground , and defection doesn't do anything, until i remove the diaper..

Is this normal. or an I once again missing something very trivial to fix this

PND DPR only supports a single diaper (I'm not sure what it's called because it's been many years since I used it).

I recommend switching to FUNCON with the DLSkyrim Patch so all diapers are actually usable as diapers :innocent: See my signature for links

On 3/22/2022 at 2:50 AM, Baby Lola said:

PND DPR only supports a single diaper (I'm not sure what it's called because it's been many years since I used it).

I recommend switching to FUNCON with the DLSkyrim Patch so all diapers are actually usable as diapers :innocent: See my signature for links

Thanks. I saw FUNCON and have switched over to it. and its GREAT

• 2 months later...

I'm going to need some help here.

First of all, thanks hugely for making this mod. One of the reasons that got me to download Skyrim is this mod, because I have a hapless and peril prone heroine that wears plastic and rubber pants as the main part of her outfit.

I read the required mods. The sub required PC skeleton does not seem to play well with the rest of the needed mods.

Also, all these RAR files for this mod...I need to know exactly the folder to import them to.

I have been trying to install this mod but it hasn't been working.

More specifically the file "DLSkyrim 1.5 CBBEHDTSOS.part2.rar" isn't extracting properly, and I don't know what to do about it.

In MO2 it gives "Extraction failed: Data error"; and extracting in BreeZip doesn't work either, as the extracted file only retains a few textures and that is it. Has anyone else come across this problem and does anyone have any advice? I've tried dowloading it again but that didn't work.

45 minutes ago, Dimardier said:

I have been trying to install this mod but it hasn't been working.

More specifically the file "DLSkyrim 1.5 CBBEHDTSOS.part2.rar" isn't extracting properly, and I don't know what to do about it.

In MO2 it gives "Extraction failed: Data error"; and extracting in BreeZip doesn't work either, as the extracted file only retains a few textures and that is it. Has anyone else come across this problem and does anyone have any advice? I've tried dowloading it again but that didn't work.

That link is broken, use the Mega one instead: https://mega.nz/file/wbJQxYTT#T6McTcl22hSDG6csjvO2YH1LP74Q6TezUOMXYk6J0M4

On 6/3/2022 at 7:11 AM, Exploited Kiri said:

I read the required mods. The sub required PC skeleton does not seem to play well with the rest of the needed mods.

Also, all these RAR files for this mod...I need to know exactly the folder to import them to.

Two pointers:

• Use Mod Organizer to automate that part of the process to put stuff where it needs to go.
  • Problems with the skeleton are often caused by mods incorrectly overwriting each other, so again I'd recommend Mod Organizer to solve that (changing the sequence in which mod files are loaded).

Edited by Baby Lola
On 9/24/2020 at 11:15 PM, TheCurvyArgonian said:

I believe I'm using the normal CBBE. I got it off the mod nexus. I did download the bodyslider and the diaper slider you posted, but I'm now realizing I don't know how to work either, lol. Been a while since I've done modding, super rusty I guess. Also, I apologize if I'm getting bothersome with all the questions.

Look this has got to be the worst explanation ever, I've never used this slider bullshit, and I just want to play with CBBE, Im not going out of my way to keep running fnis, reinstalling mods, just for no preset ever to work. this is bullshit. and this should be posted with a better explanation on the mod page. I should'nt have to juggle body presets, you can just make one and export one that works, otherwise this mod might as well be considered dead.

Just now, DataRoxas1337 said:

Look this has got to be the worst explanation ever, I've never used this slider bullshit, and I just want to play with CBBE, Im not going out of my way to keep running fnis, reinstalling mods, just for no preset ever to work. this is bullshit. and this should be posted with a better explanation on the mod page. I should'nt have to juggle body presets, you can just make one and export one that works, otherwise this mod might as well be considered dead.

on top of this, the files required to make the moded meshes work are basically broken, and I had to find this forum post and dive to the very end just to find out it was broken.

I can see all the craftable items from this mod on the tanning rack, but I just don't understand some of the terms involved.

Diaper, Slim makes enough sense, but what about Diaper HU or TH? What do these stand for?

'Diaper, HU, White Vinyl' requires "Pearl, Diaper, HU, Baby."

How do you get this stuff (the pearls I have)? I could craft these if I understood how to get the required items.

ScreenShot505.png

Edited by Exploited Kiri
23 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

I can't seem to get the codes to work with the "help diaper" command.

You may be interested in AddItemMenu, a mod that lets you search and add any items from the game and mods

If you want to do it the crafting way, you'll need to get "Pearl" and "Diaper, HU, Baby" (the commas in the UI make it look like it requires four items but that's not true). So you'd need to craft a "Diaper, HU, Baby" first and when you add a pearl to that, it becomes a "Diaper, HU, White Vinyl"

2 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

what about Diaper HU or TH

These are the 'Huge' and 'Thick' variants: they're bigger 3D models for diapers

2 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

These are the 'Huge' and 'Thick' variants: they're bigger 3D models for diapers

Good news: I'm having issues with that Add Item UI, but I've been able to get crafting item codes, and have crafted my first pairs of rubber and plastic pants.

The game is crashing on me, and claiming I need to get DD loaded up, so I'm doing that. Several of your zip files for this mod came up as broken archives.

On 6/5/2022 at 6:51 AM, DataRoxas1337 said:

On 6/5/2022 at 6:52 AM, DataRoxas1337 said:

on top of this, the files required to make the moded meshes work are basically broken, and I had to find this forum post and dive to the very end just to find out it was broken.

Two things:

First, LL Policy:

1. The biggest and most important thing of this community is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

2. Don't be a jerk. Seriously, does this really need to be said?

Secondly, it's a six year old clothing mod, not a lifetime service guarantee.  I poured hundreds of hours into this, frankly burning myself out trying to make conversions that I don't personally care about at all, like CBBE or Fallout 4.  Skyrim modding and troubleshooting are practically synonymous experiences.  But then all these amazing people came into the community to troubleshoot, share the ways that they play, or make mods on top of it, and it's given the mod life way longer than ever expected.  I'm grateful for that, but at the end of the day this is a six year old clothing mod with a maker who hasn't played non-VR Skyrim in six years.  I sort of want to perfect one last version with some of the things I learned (like closed leg gathers), but so far apparently not enough to actually do it. 

BTW, I've got this install issue going on. Not sure if it's just me, or if someone in general needs to be made aware of?

I got on the thread for DD as well; DD won't load for me at all, because the error claims it also requires the SexLabAroused.esm to be active. I have the SexLab frame file installed...what's not clear is if there's other required parts of the mod I need...updates, etc.

DL secure.JPG

Edited by Exploited Kiri
On 6/7/2022 at 9:55 PM, Exploited Kiri said:

BTW, I've got this install issue going on. Not sure if it's just me, or if someone in general needs to be made aware of?

I got on the thread for DD as well; DD won't load for me at all, because the error claims it also requires the SexLabAroused.esm to be active. I have the SexLab frame file installed...what's not clear is if there's other required parts of the mod I need...updates, etc.

DL secure.JPG

The obvious answer from that is that you don't have all three of those mods enabled.  My recommendation given your other posts is that you get a basic setup working (like with DLSkyrim and AddItem) and then slowly add the elaborate DD and Sexlab stuff.  It's a lot to handle in one go. And as the author...don't set your expectations of DLSecure too high.  NPCs don't seem to use the items, and so it's just for you diapering others.

You might also enjoy Wabbajack, which handles the lion's share of modding at the cost of picking all the things you want, and there are Sexlab/DD centered builds last I checked. 

6 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

The obvious answer from that is that you don't have all three of those mods enabled.  My recommendation given your other posts is that you get a basic setup working (like with DLSkyrim and AddItem) and then slowly add the elaborate DD and Sexlab stuff.  It's a lot to handle in one go. And as the author...don't set your expectations of DLSecure too high.  NPCs don't seem to use the items, and so it's just for you diapering others.

You might also enjoy Wabbajack, which handles the lion's share of modding at the cost of picking all the things you want, and there are Sexlab/DD centered builds last I checked. 

I got my error messages in Vortex cleaned up, but then I got a pop-up error trying to start SKSE64-

321278135_MissingDLL.JPG.ec1d592d875b017756b583628065204c.JPG

Those files are not even on my PC, so something snapped and broke. I'm thinking about reinstalling the game clean, and as you mentioned, start clean getting DL working, and then see what I can get away with.

But until it broke, I wasn't able to get AddItem operating...so I just got the item codes for the stuff I needed to craft the pants. I did notice that you have to the full nudity patch, and not just the topless mod, because the default panties will show through the diapers.  

But I did get a pair of huge pants of white vinyl made for Kiri, which is exactly what I wanted from the beginning. If I can get some slave fetters to work with that...that's her default look, that's fine right there.

I was never concerned with NPCs wearing the DL items. My main interest was Kiri running about town in plastic pants with DL and Indecent Exposure running, so she gets ridiculed and jailed...and if I can push the modding that far, wearing that outfit overland and in the dungeons with Naked Defeat, and maybe an enhanced blood & gore mod. That's Kiri's entire M.O. in short summary.

That's my main interest in this mod: I want wearable pairs of rubber and plastic pants for my female characters. You've got some hot choices in there, including the shiny red latex diaper pants.

And as long as I have your attention...I ran into lesser issue with the DL mod...you have 11 files posted up...some will give conflicting file errors.

Exactly which file or files should I install for the 'full effect' of DLS?

16 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

I got my error messages in Vortex cleaned up, but then I got a pop-up error trying to start SKSE64-

321278135_MissingDLL.JPG.ec1d592d875b017756b583628065204c.JPG

Those files are not even on my PC, so something snapped and broke. I'm thinking about reinstalling the game clean, and as you mentioned, start clean getting DL working, and then see what I can get away with.

But until it broke, I wasn't able to get AddItem operating...so I just got the item codes for the stuff I needed to craft the pants. I did notice that you have to the full nudity patch, and not just the topless mod, because the default panties will show through the diapers.  

But I did get a pair of huge pants of white vinyl made for Kiri, which is exactly what I wanted from the beginning. If I can get some slave fetters to work with that...that's her default look, that's fine right there.

I was never concerned with NPCs wearing the DL items. My main interest was Kiri running about town in plastic pants with DL and Indecent Exposure running, so she gets ridiculed and jailed...and if I can push the modding that far, wearing that outfit overland and in the dungeons with Naked Defeat, and maybe an enhanced blood & gore mod. That's Kiri's entire M.O. in short summary.

That's my main interest in this mod: I want wearable pairs of rubber and plastic pants for my female characters. You've got some hot choices in there, including the shiny red latex diaper pants.

And as long as I have your attention...I ran into lesser issue with the DL mod...you have 11 files posted up...some will give conflicting file errors.

Exactly which file or files should I install for the 'full effect' of DLS?

Kiri - I think you're so confused because you're trying to run before you can walk.  Skyrim modding is absurdly complicated, with years and years of assumptions baked in that are pretty brutal for a newcomer.  When it all works, it's amazing.  But that's rare and takes a LOT of time to set up.  Most of us get a crashy game that's still fun and tailored to us.  This is why wabbajack is so cool - one page of directions, a few hours, and you're golden. 

But if you insist, start over.  Use Mod Organizer instead of Vortex.  Read every description for every mod, especially those fundamental ones like SKSE.  For DLSkyrim, download the last file.  One mod for one body.  DLSkyrim 1.5 for UNP is my best work.  Get that working and enjoy the exploitation of Kiri.  You're going to have hiccups along the way - it's inevitable, but you can work it out if you only install a couple of mods at a time and then test.