Hi! I've been having some real fun with this mod, playing with all the diaper designs, heck they're pretty cool. I've only really got two minor gripes, one of which was mentioned just above.

Currently, I'm playing Special Edition, and using PAF as my peeing mod. Now of course it only recognises the singular PAF diaper as an *actual* diaper (honestly, I'm not surprised, I expected this).

I saw it supports PND, but of course, Private Needs Discreet is entirely unsupported by Special Edition (least, the only zip i can find of it is unsupported, something to do with a hxk file being incompatible), I just wondered if there was any hope in waiting and seeing a PND for SE that can be used with this?

Secondly, i have no issue with armour clipping, contrarily I expected that. What i have a problem with is actual body clipping. A diaper is meant to cover both ends but if i equip one on my female CBBE character, the medium varieties barely cover the front and all the straps go inside her hips, and the slim varieties son't even cover her... front hole.

I wondered if anyone had any news or tips/tricks to inform/fix any of these gripes? Just would eb fun to have those beautiful seduction diapers and actually mess them too.

1 hour ago, DrakkenAmore said:

Hi! I've been having some real fun with this mod, playing with all the diaper designs, heck they're pretty cool. I've only really got two minor gripes, one of which was mentioned just above.

Currently, I'm playing Special Edition, and using PAF as my peeing mod. Now of course it only recognises the singular PAF diaper as an *actual* diaper (honestly, I'm not surprised, I expected this).

I saw it supports PND, but of course, Private Needs Discreet is entirely unsupported by Special Edition (least, the only zip i can find of it is unsupported, something to do with a hxk file being incompatible), I just wondered if there was any hope in waiting and seeing a PND for SE that can be used with this?

Secondly, i have no issue with armour clipping, contrarily I expected that. What i have a problem with is actual body clipping. A diaper is meant to cover both ends but if i equip one on my female CBBE character, the medium varieties barely cover the front and all the straps go inside her hips, and the slim varieties son't even cover her... front hole.

I wondered if anyone had any news or tips/tricks to inform/fix any of these gripes? Just would eb fun to have those beautiful seduction diapers and actually mess them too.

Hey!  Glad you're enjoying, to the extent that you can, the mod(s).   I suppose my question is what kind of CBBE you're using.  Make sure you have the skeleton and the mods for HDT physics as well.  Someone posted some bodyslide files a page or so back - you might give those a whirl.

2 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

Hey!  Glad you're enjoying, to the extent that you can, the mod(s).   I suppose my question is what kind of CBBE you're using.  Make sure you have the skeleton and the mods for HDT physics as well.  Someone posted some bodyslide files a page or so back - you might give those a whirl.

Hmm... I have CBBE... i think the standard one. I have the skeleton and HDT (bouncing titties XD) 

What are bodyslide files? I have the CBBE Bodyslide studio but i tried to use it and... yeah understood absolutely nothing. What would I do with those files? Sorry I'm so new to modding. Thanks for replying so soon!

Hiii! Probably shouldn't double post, but hey. Been reading all 50 pages of this thread (yes really) and found most the links for the bodyslide were all inactive and flagged errors when I pressed them, just in case you wanna chase them up.

Second point... I'm totally confused by how it works. I keep reading back and will but so far this is what I worked out. I can put all the diapers on (yay! some look so cute). However, when i press the "pee" button, it makes the sounds, but my character just stands there awkwardly and there is also no pee coming out.

The "poo" button does absolutely nothing except remove any diapers or even MY ARMOUR entirely, 100% from the inventory, irretrievable except by reloading the game. 

Lastly. If I have the diaper equipped, I can use the pee command forever, and the diaper doesn't change colour or anything, but it *does* make wet sounds as it walks, so the game can detect the diaper getting steadily wetter but doesn't change the diaper. I tested this on all of the white diaper variants.

Sorry to double post, but I would love to see what people can say or any advice on all of this. Maybe I'm just being impatient, or maybe I've configured something wrong. I'm playing Skyrim Special Edition, with FNIS XXL, SKSE 64, all the SE Sexlab things as well as Zaz Animation Pack. And of course, i have PND Diaper and Diaper Lover.

EDIT I've been a dummy. Scrolled to brony's last post on page 40, and of course, PND Diaper still doesn't work with SSE. So chances are all the functional issues are my fault for having the wrong version of Skyrim. Shame, I wonder if I can help convert PND Diaper to work in SKSE? Not that I know anything about modding lol.

EDIT NO.2 (I feel so guilty in case this spams notification) I keep seeing mention of Funcontinence and noticed 5 pages earlier it seems to actually fix all the issues I highlighted above. I sent an invite to the group, is it okay if i was to join and download it? Or are there prequisites to joining?

23 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

Hey Lucia. I just managed to convert Private Needs Discreet to work in SSE. I'm so shocked that noone seems to have done it before bar some site that has taken down the download links. I'm so happy I made it work, please help me! Who should I tell? I want to upload it and share it because it's nigh on impossible to get PND for Special Edition. I'm checking as we speak but all the animations work. 

This is probs the wrong place to ask but you seem so nice and thoughtful!

On 8/15/2019 at 6:32 PM, DrakkenAmore said:

Hey Lucia. I just managed to convert Private Needs Discreet to work in SSE. I'm so shocked that noone seems to have done it before bar some site that has taken down the download links. I'm so happy I made it work, please help me! Who should I tell? I want to upload it and share it because it's nigh on impossible to get PND for Special Edition. I'm checking as we speak but all the animations work. 

This is probs the wrong place to ask but you seem so nice and thoughtful!

So, I just want to honor the fact that you went from "What are bodyslide files?" to porting a mod in less than a day lol.  

I don't really have a good testing setup of Skyrim right now, but if someone else can confirm that an SSE PND works, I'll host it here.  Just attach it to a post here so someone can test. Nerf can tell us if he doesn't want that and I'll take it down, but he never has in the past.  

13 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

So, I just want to honor the fact that you went from "What are bodyslide files?" to porting a mod in less than a day lol.  

I don't really have a good testing setup of Skyrim right now, but if someone else can confirm that an SSE PND works, I'll host it here.  Just attach it to a post here so someone can test. Nerf can tell us if he doesn't want that and I'll take it down, but he never has in the past.  

XD Yup I stayed up all night two days in a row and hell did I learn a lot.

Alright then here we are :) these *should* both be entirely SSE suitable. I'm actually playing a save file with everything active and it's all working perfectly fine. Both PND and NPC Private Needs work perfectly with each other and for a long time (that I can see) did not have SSE version uploaded anywhere. 

I'm honoured for your compliment Luci, thanks very much! I'm honoured to help anyone.

Right just to add:

If you use PND SSE, PNDDPR and NPCPNeeds all together (remember to disable the PND esp file) you will get:

The ability to put on a diaper and wet/mess it. You can also put diapers on NPCs but they can't use them.

NPCs (including followers, and you can also set it to only followers) will pee/poop/wet according to the time settings you set (only really probabilities).

Only thing I really, really want to get working is to put NPCs in the same diapers PNDDPR uses, so NPCs can visibly use and wet their diapers.

PND SSE.zip NPC Private Converted.7z

EDIT: NPC Private Needs is working fine functionality wise, but after a pee event, the NPCs seem to pee forever, moving and fighting like normal. You have to use the Wet command to stop the trail of urine, which appears as soon as you change zones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a note/heads up for other SE users:

Some of my save games won't load (it immediately crashes) when I'm wearing certain clothing, and the Loli Dress from SissySuite and the Sleeper from ABDLSuite are among them

They're fine being worn and stuff, just I have to make sure to not save while I'm wearing them

I'm not sure what causes it but some other mods have the exact some thing (even ones that are officially converted to SE)

The dippies are totally fine

4 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

As a note/heads up for other SE users:

Some of my save games won't load (it immediately crashes) when I'm wearing certain clothing, and the Loli Dress from SissySuite and the Sleeper from ABDLSuite are among them

They're fine being worn and stuff, just I have to make sure to not save while I'm wearing them

I'm not sure what causes it but some other mods have the exact some thing (even ones that are officially converted to SE)

The dippies are totally fine

Ouch.  That's bad.  They were never really converted, so I'll take a look at doing that here in a few months.  Thanks Lola.

13 hours ago, JTM690 said:

when i try to put a diaper on my skyrim character the game just crashes is there something wrong  

With your install, yeah.  It's probably the skeleton.  Check to see that you have the right one for the physics:

"DLSKyrim requires the SOS Body and UNP HDT or CBBE (Curvy) HDT (Plus their requirements). The less jiggly the HDT the better."

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

Are these textures supposed to be invalid? I can't open them in Photoshop due to invalid DDS error. RAR tests successfully without error.

Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer_2019-11-02_13

Those are junk folders I forgot to delete.  File them in the appropriate bin.  Modding for this game is so poorly documented that I basically had to try things until they worked.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying the PND version since I already have those mods and I got all the npcs to wear diapers using the diaper mod mcm; but my dragon born doesn't and not sure the commands/spells work (like I click check targets diaper and yet nothing seems to happen). I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or not.

On 1/17/2019 at 1:50 AM, Baby Lola said:

Hi Shadow2j ?

PND DPR does not integrate with iNeed or RND2. It's just based on time... Not on how much you eat...

If you see a lot of dollar signs $ then it means that there is a problem with the translation files

(By the way, Funcon does work based on what you eat and drink, and works with all food mods)

Oh I didn't know that about the $ sign, I saw it at times (also some text seem to be like boxes?). A translation issue makes sense. If there a way to fix. 

I don't much about Funcon; but just heard about it and signed up to the club. Sounds perfect for what I need. I tried using the PND diapers; but I can't get the to completely work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Funcon just keeps telling me that "funcon.ini was not installed properly or could not be read". First of all, I don't even see a "funcon.ini" file in the funcon .zip. There's "meta.ini". I tried renaming that to "funcon.ini" and putting that in my Data folder, but that didn't work.

Can anyone tell me where I'm supposed to find this file, and where I'm supposed to put it so that Skyrim actually reads it? Thanks.

7 hours ago, Catthedragon said:

Funcon just keeps telling me that "funcon.ini was not installed properly or could not be read". First of all, I don't even see a "funcon.ini" file in the funcon .zip. There's "meta.ini". I tried renaming that to "funcon.ini" and putting that in my Data folder, but that didn't work.

Can anyone tell me where I'm supposed to find this file, and where I'm supposed to put it so that Skyrim actually reads it? Thanks.

I figured out my issue. Turns out you need to have NetImmerse Override installed, which was not listed anywhere in any official description. Only found it off of someone's forum comment.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey gang!

After a long hiatus I've finally gotten round to modding Skyrim...and immediately came here to get the truly ESSENTIAL mods.  ?

However, just like back when I started with Fallout 4, I am still not very good with understanding modding.  I just kinda threw stuff in NMM and hoped it worked.  (still pissed that the NAVI Power Armor was such a flop)

I've got numerous Nexus mods already checked and working for Skyrim LE so far using the old NMM and manual installation so I thought I'd be okay, but I have hit a problem.  DLSkyrim 1.5 CBBE Part 1 and Part 2?  Downloaded fine.  Installing Part 1 works fine, but installing Part 2 constantly fails.  I'm guessing I need to do something different, but I have no idea what.  Can you please help me, Lucia1 or anyone else here who might know what the possible problem could be?

I found a post about the odd top two blank downloads in DLSkyrim which are the two Mega file versions.  I think that should be problem solved if that installs fine.

Another issue I have is the DLSkyrim Bodyslide.  NMM won't take it.  What do I do with it?

@BOBZBOBZO Hey, if you haven't figured it out yet:

For NMM, if it fails, just manually unzip the file straight into "Data" from your game directory

(I only tested DLSkyrim 1.4 CBBE, so at least that one works. I use UNP myself)

---

Turns out you need to have NetImmerse Override installed, which was not listed anywhere in any official description

For the record, NetImmerse is listed as a Funcon requirement on the official download page but it's referred to as "NiOverride"

But good that you've got it sorted out!

Hi @Baby Lola!  Thanks for your response.  :)

Just to make sure I know what you mean (I'm still very green when it comes to modding) do you mean taking the DLSkyrim Bodyslide Patch file CalienteTools and dropping it in to Skyrim's main Data file?  That will prompt me to overwrite, right?  But all it will really do is add all the DLSkyrim options in to Bodyslide?  It's probably super straight-forward, but I am just wanting to double check.  I've done okay so far, I think, but I don't want to mess anything up.

I'm not sure which file you're using, but I think you should use this one. Pretty sure this one will install fine in NMM.. (When asked, "Overwrite all")

It's by SlinkChicken and originally posted here. I tested it and the results are here.

Diaper Bodyslide by SlinkChicken.7z

You probably know how to work the BodySlide app, but these are the steps:

1. Add the diaper Outfits to your "Nude" Group via Group Manager
  2. Save and close out of Group Manager. Then select this group and then your Nude mesh, and then select your Preset (and adjust it if you want to)
  3. Then Batch Build (with morphs)
  4. If/When it asks 'Which do you want to use?' in the pop up, choose the option you selected earlier (of the nude mesh) in step 2

Let me know if it works :innocent: