Huh.  That one worked perfectly fine going on to NMM.  Thank you very much, @Baby Lola:D

Aha!  You assume too much...  I am the penultimate noob!  I have next to no idea what I am doing with Bodyslide.  I just add things and hit buttons until something works.  XD

In all seriousness though, could you give me an idea as to what sorts of things I should have in the "Nude" Group to make sure I've got this right?  I'm sorry if you have gone in to this more before.  Like I said, I'm just flailing about here doing random things to see what works on what spare time I have.

I did the Batch Builds without using any sort of Groups and found that the DLSkyrim diapers with the patch fit quite well, but not perfectly.  Sadly your ones from your FUNCON: Diapers CBBE mod don't look right which sucks coz those Pampers ones are adorable and I quite like the Puma ones too.

Hmm... I had to check my BodySlide app. The thing kinda is, though, that I never got it to work right in Fallout... (Same that it "kinda" fit, but not that well. But my character motivation for wearing diapers wasn't as high, so I kinda half assed it..)

For Skyrim, I just use UNP and the diapers look great in that with no tweaks necessary.. (Picture below)  If you want an easier solution, just go for that. There's two other flavors of UNP for an even slimmer body, or a more busty body.

If you want to stick with BodySlide, all I can offer are some more notes that I learned for the next time I'd try BodySlide:

• I don't think I should have added the diapers to a nude group at all: I should have kept them in their own group, then unchecked all the body parts that don't apply.. (Probably just "Butt" and "Hips", and with my own custom slider values)
  • Then just batch build those three diaper types.
  • Next time, I also should not make the desired body in BodySlide: this gives all NPCs that body..
    So it'd be better to make a good average body, and then use LooksMenu to do the actual body shaping

Thanks for liking my dips though :innocent:

You can probably rename and overwrite the NIF files manually. Just copy the good looking ones (the NIF files in Data\Meshes\DLSkyrim) and then overwrite them in my mod's directory (Data\Meshes\LolaDiapers).

The files need to be renamed though, DLSkyrim names are this:

image.png.67c08e598c54e941e0ecb780d2bbfcf3.png

Mine are this:

image.png.84220e81a66b873e4ac1beb8c2613b7a.png

(But they're the same files)

Isabelle Skyrim Diaper Mod

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone remember the DL Skyrim vendor someone made? I still have the mod downloaded, but it needs to be edited so the masters are changed to the new esp versions. I am aware they would be a little bit redundant now that general vendors sell diapers, but I thought it would be nice to see the mod function again.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is valid but...

Any vanilla PC can probably wear these, but when I tried it on a custom character, it CTD, well the HU diapers are doing the CTD

Models in question is Krystal and Lucario, I just have a little fetish with them having diapers on, I mean some of the diapers work, and fit on Krystal but not Lucario because of those wide hips...oh speaking of which his pants should be able to take off, doesn't matter if thats not canon, its just more clothing to take off...

So I'm just wondering please if those mods could be added into either the diaper lovers, or to custom character models with a DL patch, maybe with race comparability...

Whole game works up until I try to equip any HU diapers on custom characters, I can even record up to the CTD, other diapers work most of the time but still don't scale to custom bodies...

• 2 months later...

I can't find the download link for PND Diaper anywhere!!!

Join Little Space to get access to FUNCON (it's even better than PND Diaper!)

PND Diaper is also available for download within Little Space, but FUNCON is even better with more features and customization, and it supports more diaper designs

• 1 month later...

hi is this compatible with skyrim se?

Yep! DLSkyrim is fully compatible with SE. :innocent:

ABDL Suite (onesies) and SissySuite (dresses) have one quirk: do not save while wearing them, because the game will crash immediately while loading.

Any chance of adding Devious Devices functionality to the ABDL and/or Sissy Suites? While humiliating, they tend to conflict with certain DD mods I employ, and it strikes me as odd that they aren't devious already. The sleepers in particular strike me as something that would go well in a catsuit or harness slot.

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2018 at 3:58 PM, Lucia1 said:

Xenith,  I'll admit that you're probably right given the level of troubleshooting on this thread, but I'm coming up to three years post release, and DLSkyrim is just a clothing mod for a 7 year old game.  I'm still nearly swayed by your deft use of a Picard meme.  My recommendation is to find any basic Skyrim modding guide, preferably one using mod management software, get an obvious mod to work, and then come back and get DLSKyrim, all the mods listed in the requirements, and then any mod you spot in the requirements for those mods.  You should be golden then.  Then you just build up with other mods you like, testing them a few at a time. Let me know if you get hung up anywhere.

Don't worry i managed to get it working a looooong time ago, i also have DLFallout4 as well... 

I came back because i've recently got The Sims 4, and i have this mod https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=600582... but it looks incomplete without the bulge of the diaper in my (usually) female sims pants, it looks... unrealistic in my opinion.  ?

Oh... by the way, sorry about the Picard meme, i was soooooo confused as to where to put the files at the time that i couldn't resist.  :tounge_wink:

19 hours ago, XenithXenaku said:

Don't worry i managed to get it working a looooong time ago, i also have DLFallout4 as well... 

I came back because i've recently got The Sims 4, and i have this mod https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=600582... but it looks incomplete without the bulge of the diaper in my (usually) female sims pants, it looks... unrealistic in my opinion.  ?

Oh... by the way, sorry about the Picard meme, i was soooooo confused as to where to put the files at the time that i couldn't resist.  :tounge_wink:

We have various TS4 Diaper Mods in Little Space :innocent: I just now accepted your request.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a few bugs

i usually don't like messaging on these type of things but i would really like to use this mod, and i can, sorta. the armor loads in fine with my xpmse, hdt version but. everytime i equip litterly ANY armor piece. even your other mod "sissy dress".
it de-equips the diaper. or vice versa. and this happens on a fresh save without pnd diaper or devious devices.
i have attached my mod load order below, if there is anything wrong with it please let me know (redacted due to personal reasons)

also, pnd diaper works. but since the SOS shlongs occupies slot 52 in a sense, it constantly dequips the slong every 3 seconds and then reequips it. and dequips any armor i try to put on. i have a theory on how to fix it but i have never modded before so i may be wrong. i believe it to be a looping error, the pnd diaper mod is set to dequip slot 52 and if that has not happened in a few seconds, it does it again, however with slongs this is a big issue. it needs to be set to dequip specifically all variations of the pnd diaper mod.

2 hours ago, iceyrazor said:

everytime i equip litterly ANY armor piece. even your other mod "sissy dress".

2 hours ago, iceyrazor said:

but since the SOS shlongs occupies slot 52 in a sense, it constantly dequips the slong every 3 seconds and then reequips it.

If I'd have to guess both of these are the same issue and they're caused by 'Equipping Overhaul'. You could try disabling it and see if it works!

1 hour ago, Baby Lola said:

If I'd have to guess both of these are the same issue and they're caused by 'Equipping Overhaul'. You could try disabling it and see if it works!

did not fix. and found somthing else out. when i first load the save i can equip both armor peices, but when i try to unequip and reequip one peice the other unequips 
i will try again on a clean save

another question, does either dlskrim or sissy suit use slot 44, 49, 54, 56, and/or 60* ?

that was the issue. shlongs of skyrim is causing it to dequip somehow. even after disabling shlong on my female character. it still happens. seems to be some weird dequip logic error. what i think it is, is that when you switch from one of the item peices, it runs a script to disable the shlong. witch unequips a armor peice because it occupys slot 52....... i think.....

edit. it basicly "shlongifies" the armor peice and then thats where the error occurs. so when i disable my shlong, and equip one armor peice and then clicking "clean slongified armors" in the sos settings, then i can equip the other. same result on both peices. i believe it is doing it to both the diaper and the suit. if there is a way to tell SOS to not shlongifi armors, that would be great.

so i found a temporary fix to this. either dont use shlongs, or clean armor's everytime i change either the diaper, or sissy suit. i can change other amor peices without it dequiping. as for pnd diaper, it might be slongs as well, but probly wont be as easy to fix. again, this all seems to be a issue with sos shlong.

thank you for your help because that encouraged me to do a wipe and do more testing ?

On 9/4/2020 at 10:19 AM, iceyrazor said:

thank you for your help because that encouraged me to do a wipe and do more testing ?

Haha. Glad you resolved it! Yeah, modding can be weird sometimes.

If you want, you can check out FUNCON instead of PND DPR. It has the same features and much more. (Including improved handling of Schlongs, though I'm not sure how and if they work on Futa characters). 

The mod is in private beta in our club, Little Space.

I'm not seeing any spells or ways to obtain the diaper armors. Typing in console codes aren't getting me anything, just gets errors back in return. Tanning rack offers nothing. Checked the mod list multiple times, it's installed, just not giving me any options to utilize it. What do?

5 hours ago, roulk said:

I'm not seeing any spells or ways to obtain the diaper armors. Typing in console codes aren't getting me anything, just gets errors back in return. Tanning rack offers nothing. Checked the mod list multiple times, it's installed, just not giving me any options to utilize it. What do?

AddItemMenu is an excellent mod tester.  If the mod isn't in that list, it isn't installed correctly.   I have a feeling it isn't, because it'd be hard to not have one of the items for diaper crafting.

2 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

AddItemMenu is an excellent mod tester.  If the mod isn't in that list, it isn't installed correctly.   I have a feeling it isn't, because it'd be hard to not have one of the items for diaper crafting.

Got the add item mod in, and I did actually manage to bring the items up by force. So it was installed correctly. It could have been that I really didn't have the items to craft it, but wouldn't they still be shown in the menu with darkened text? 

Anyway, not to go into a dramatic textwall, but this mod isn't working like I hoped it would. My character has a pretty thicc booty, and the diaper size too small for her, clips underneath her butt cheeks, looks more like a loincloth. I tried installing what appeared to be a bodyslide for a diaper, but couldn't find the menu for it, even after typing the showracemenu command. 

Decided just for the hell of it to test it out, see if the diaper could perform its basic function, and it actually ended up getting removed when I picked the relieve options from Private Needs (which if weird, because it says it was supposed to be like a chastity belt, implying it was locked). I'm sure there's an answer to this, but I'm kind of burned out searching high and low on how to make this thing work when I was originally only going to use it every now and then. 

Regardless, thanks for telling me about how to force items into the menu, that's going to come in handy for something else I have in mind.