Haha, you should check out Funcon... It already has Slim Diaper support, and WAY more diapers than PND Diaper (I think over 50 rather than just the one Abri :joy:).

So I guess except for number 4 all your suggestions are already in Funcon... Join the club in my signature, the download is available there (Funcon Development thread)

2 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

Haha, you should check out Funcon... It already has Slim Diaper support, and WAY more diapers than PND Diaper (I think over 50 rather than just the one Abri :joy:).

So I guess except for number 4 all your suggestions are already in Funcon... Join the club in my signature, the download is available there (Funcon Development thread)

tnx I didn't even know that existed XD

3 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

Does Funcon work with SkyrimSE?

Hey there name is Reckshon

I downloaded to mod to test for bugs and see what this mod was about. I have some bugs I be writing down for yah. As well as some suggestions on how I think they would work better.  Also an item list of all the sissy outfits and and diapers in a txt file would be lovely . This would make it easier to test the mods if I can just spawn them and all type of the diapers/ objects.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to play this mod, but I am having slight issues. I am able to see the items in the crafting list, but I am not seeing the actual items in the crafting area or in my inventory/equipped. I am using the CBBE version, so if anyone can share some insight or what CBBE they are using, I would greatly appreciate it

41 minutes ago, ghostcircles said:

I would love to play this mod, but I am having slight issues. I am able to see the items in the crafting list, but I am not seeing the actual items in the crafting area or in my inventory/equipped. I am using the CBBE version, so if anyone can share some insight or what CBBE they are using, I would greatly appreciate it

What I meant to say is that the textures are not showing up for me, I have all them here, but is there suppose to be a file/folder I should put them in?

3 hours ago, ghostcircles said:

What I meant to say is that the textures are not showing up for me, I have all them here, but is there suppose to be a file/folder I should put them in?

If you're not using a mod organizer, I'd reset to vanilla and do that before getting further in.  If you are, make sure you get part 1 and 2 of the file and join them manually.  

33 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

If you're not using a mod organizer, I'd reset to vanilla and do that before getting further in.  If you are, make sure you get part 1 and 2 of the file and join them manually.  

Great! Thanks! Got it working, all I need now is a good CBBE!

So, after testing around, it seems like whenever I try to equip the diapers on an NPC or when I try and equip an item from Suite, my game crashes. In addition, I am not able to equip the diapers on the PC, but I am able to craft and see them in my inventory. I feel like I have all the mods required. I can provide any information that I can to get through this.

5 hours ago, ghostcircles said:

So, after testing around, it seems like whenever I try to equip the diapers on an NPC or when I try and equip an item from Suite, my game crashes. In addition, I am not able to equip the diapers on the PC, but I am able to craft and see them in my inventory. I feel like I have all the mods required. I can provide any information that I can to get through this.

sorry to come in out of nowhere but i remember having the same issue and i belive its an issue to do with your load order and mod compatability. try having a look at mods you may already have that dont fit with this mod. i remember having a few not too good mods that done this but there are some popular mods i remember that weren't compatible. i cant remember them from head but if you post a list of mods you have i could try picking out the ones i remember using and having issues with.

1 hour ago, tankok1998 said:

sorry to come in out of nowhere but i remember having the same issue and i belive its an issue to do with your load order and mod compatability. try having a look at mods you may already have that dont fit with this mod. i remember having a few not too good mods that done this but there are some popular mods i remember that weren't compatible. i cant remember them from head but if you post a list of mods you have i could try picking out the ones i remember using and having issues with.

It is completely alright, I have a whole bunch of mods that will be too long for a list...

15 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

Do you have HDT (or a different physics mod) and XPMSE (or XP32) though?

Without a physics mod, ABDLSuite will crash when you wear it

The diapers should just work, so I can only guess why you're crashing... (might be the skeletons)

I thought, but I found out that I was missing some things that are required for XPMSE that I would have already have gotten from certain mods. Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 2:21 AM, ae6b9 said:

Hey, so I finally (kinda) got around to this. I've been really busy with exams coming up, and I won't have time to tweak all of the meshes for a while, so I'm just going to release what I've got. For some of the races they're a bit too big and clip through the nose and/or chin. It's still pretty easy to fix if anyone else wants to do it, just a bit time consuming. All it really takes is opening the mesh in nifskope and tweaking the translation/scale/rotation a bit. You can temporarily import heads to use as a guide on how to change it.

As mentioned before, this mod is standalone and actually doesn't even require the main mod, not that it really matters much I imagine.

The purple and black texture is from dibz by the way. They gave me another one for the other mesh, but I haven't exported that one yet and I don't really have the time for that right now.

DLSMorePacifiers.zip 2.14 MB · 61 downloads

Hi .Great work thankyou .i've used 4 of the pacifiers from your mod , recoloured the 4 to my liking as : (black/grey/pink*purple/pink and white . wondering if you would permit my recoloured sse port for upload @ nexus mods crediting you?  np if not and thank you :)) I did originally and recently contact Lucia1 for permission which has been granted however im a bit unsure as to who owns the rights : and if I can get permission from you also.DLSMorePacifiers.zip 

Ill add some images here later tonight.

Kind Regards

ZMD

1393501017_SkyrimSE2019-06-2621-47-54.jpg.c7f20d64503584ab95c988818ec63d12.jpg1701157636_SkyrimSE2019-06-2621-47-33.jpg.5c19125cbbfd52f952c9bcd4a37267bd.jpg672030977_SkyrimSE2019-06-2621-47-18.jpg.ed2981b78d269aa9f898e05599dec18f.jpg2130584431_SkyrimSE2019-06-2621-47-40.jpg.1dc25cf64bc13bbce199146e775c3efb.jpg1979315540_SkyrimSE2019-06-2621-47-48.jpg.571ed9a3a7b6d7586e85427e3affcf3e.jpg

On 6/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, ZMD78 said:

Hi .Great work thankyou .i've used 4 of the pacifiers from your mod , recoloured the 4 to my liking as : (black/grey/pink*purple/pink and white . wondering if you would permit my recoloured sse port for upload @ nexus mods crediting you?  np if not and thank you :)) I did originally and recently contact Lucia1 for permission which has been granted however im a bit unsure as to who owns the rights : and if I can get permission from you also.DLSMorePacifiers.zip 

Ill add some images here later tonight.

Kind Regards

ZMD

Heres my recolours for SSE thought best to upload here first before anything further:)

Here what Ive changed:
p_panda: Pink and White
p_purple: Greys
p_solid_pink: Brighter Pink version
p_solid_purple: Black
p_solid_blue: Deeper Blue and Purple
p_solid_yellow: Red and Grey

The remaining files are unchanged from the original

DLSMorePacifiers SSE Re Colour by ZMD.7z

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting this error and when I import part 2 to Mod Organiser it crashes. I'm pretty sure something is not write when I download it, I've downloaded it 3 times and I have this same problem each time, none of the other files have any problems.

Error_LI.png.2cb2497dc7849ac5ff3eb6d675060264.png

3 hours ago, CoffeeGirl7 said:

I keep getting this error and when I import part 2 to Mod Organiser it crashes. I'm pretty sure something is not write when I download it, I've downloaded it 3 times and I have this same problem each time, none of the other files have any problems.

Error_LI.png.2cb2497dc7849ac5ff3eb6d675060264.png

Two things.  1: MO doesn't import this well.  Combine them manually and then just install your combined folder (you can even re-zip it if you want to let MO install it). 

2: That file got corrupted at some point.  Follow that path and replace ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds with this one.   Should work.  It's a kind of detail map (normal map) for one diaper.  

ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds

1 hour ago, SkollDrachen said:

i cant alter the zip file at all it keeps telling me its not supported and i cant extract it because of that file..

I'm surprised, because this hasn't really happened to anyone else in two years. The download area has more links that have the file in full.  They're gibberish links because I couldn't rename them.  Try one out and see if it's your version.  If it's not, get the other. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, rapeme4real said:

has anybody gotten PND Diapers  to work without issues on Skyrim SE? if so would you allow it as an official (but unsupported) version to be put up on this topic or on the files? still loving the mod. 

I'd certainly host it if someone has a working SE version.  That's one step closer to VR...?