On 9/13/2020 at 1:18 AM, roulk said:

Got the add item mod in, and I did actually manage to bring the items up by force. So it was installed correctly. It could have been that I really didn't have the items to craft it, but wouldn't they still be shown in the menu with darkened text? 

Anyway, not to go into a dramatic textwall, but this mod isn't working like I hoped it would. My character has a pretty thicc booty, and the diaper size too small for her, clips underneath her butt cheeks, looks more like a loincloth. I tried installing what appeared to be a bodyslide for a diaper, but couldn't find the menu for it, even after typing the showracemenu command. 

Decided just for the hell of it to test it out, see if the diaper could perform its basic function, and it actually ended up getting removed when I picked the relieve options from Private Needs (which if weird, because it says it was supposed to be like a chastity belt, implying it was locked). I'm sure there's an answer to this, but I'm kind of burned out searching high and low on how to make this thing work when I was originally only going to use it every now and then. 

Regardless, thanks for telling me about how to force items into the menu, that's going to come in handy for something else I have in mind. 

That is weird, yeah.  The darkened text is the behavior I'd expect.

As for the rest, I can't help.  The maker of PND is scarce, and it sounds like you're using a body outside of the requirements: custom bodyslide is the cost of doing business.   DLSkyrim is just a clothing mod, so don't overthink it.  I'd check the skeleton and physics and be done with it for occasional use.

17 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

You're most likely missing XPMSSE!

1 hour ago, TheCurvyArgonian said:

I am in fact! I'll download that and see if it works. Thanks a bunch~

Ok, so, crashing has stopped and I can equip the diaper now, but they don't seem to fit the character model correctly. The front seems to be clipping into the belly, but the back is fine. Do I need a body slider of some kind?

Ah! Well, then you're missing the body mod: 

The easiest option is UNP Replacer. It comes with an installer with a bunch of options: for LE, for SE. When it asks about Physics, choose HDT-SMP and then (if applicable) the Firm or Static option (it means less jiggling).

(If you're already using CBBE Bodyslide let me know. But I recommend UNP for the most straightforward solution.)

11 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

Ah! Well, then you're missing the body mod: 

The easiest option is UNP Replacer. It comes with an installer with a bunch of options: for LE, for SE. When it asks about Physics, choose HDT-SMP and then (if applicable) the Firm or Static option (it means less jiggling).

(If you're already using CBBE Bodyslide let me know. But I recommend UNP for the most straightforward solution.)

I am using CBBE, yeah. Should I switch to UNP or is there a fix for CBBE? I would prefer CBBE, as it has a fair amount of armor mods and such.

Sure!

a. If you use plain CBBE, then Lucia's standard CBBE download should work straight away.  (EDIT after 23 hours:) This is incorrect on my behalf. I now vaguely remember that you always need CBBE BodySlide, and that Lucia's download works straight away only if you picked the Curvy preset.

b. If you use CBBE BodySlide, refer to these instructions:

On 12/17/2019 at 11:54 AM, Baby Lola said:

I'm not sure which file you're using, but I think you should use this one. Pretty sure this one will install fine in NMM.. (When asked, "Overwrite all")

It's by SlinkChicken and originally posted here. I tested it and the results are here.

Diaper Bodyslide by SlinkChicken.7z 3.49 MB · 113 downloads

You probably know how to work the BodySlide app, but these are the steps:

1. Add the diaper Outfits to your "Nude" Group via Group Manager
  2. Save and close out of Group Manager. Then select this group and then your Nude mesh, and then select your Preset (and adjust it if you want to)
  3. Then Batch Build (with morphs)
  4. If/When it asks 'Which do you want to use?' in the pop up, choose the option you selected earlier (of the nude mesh) in step 2

Let me know if it works :innocent:

20 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

Sure!

a. If you use plain CBBE, then Lucia's standard CBBE download should work straight away.

b. If you use CBBE BodySlide, refer to these instructions:

I believe I'm using the normal CBBE. I got it off the mod nexus. I did download the bodyslider and the diaper slider you posted, but I'm now realizing I don't know how to work either, lol. Been a while since I've done modding, super rusty I guess. Also, I apologize if I'm getting bothersome with all the questions.

Hmm... You may have already tried this: I think if you have Lucia's CBBE version AND the BodySlide CBBE mod and picked the Curvy preset (from the BodySlide CBBE installer), you won't need to actually change anything in the BodySlide app.

Unfortunately, that's about as much support I can give when it comes to CBBE (I use UNP myself).

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, iamverss said:

i cant seem to get this working on special edition any tips on how to do it?

Please give me some more information... How far did you get into the installation? Can you see anything in game? What other mods do you have installed?

10 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

Please give me some more information... How far did you get into the installation? Can you see anything in game? What other mods do you have installed?

i have all the required papyrus funcon ect ,yes i can play no problem i think its just not loading dlskyrim

ModOrganizer_PnZhCO5hDi.png

ModOrganizer_h3qcEfVWq7.png

5 hours ago, iamverss said:

i have all the required papyrus funcon ect ,yes i can play no problem i think its just not loading dlskyrim

ModOrganizer_PnZhCO5hDi.png

ModOrganizer_h3qcEfVWq7.png

We have numerous reports that it does work on SE, so, can you confirm that you actually can't make (or console in) any diapers, or they crash for you, or something?  It wasn't ever ported, for what it's worth.  It just works (or so I heard).

2 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

We have numerous reports that it does work on SE, so, can you confirm that you actually can't make (or console in) any diapers, or they crash for you, or something?  It wasn't ever ported, for what it's worth.  It just works (or so I heard).

i re installed both game and mods now they are working now 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 3:28 AM, Baby Lola said:

Haha. Glad you resolved it! Yeah, modding can be weird sometimes.

If you want, you can check out FUNCON instead of PND DPR. It has the same features and much more. (Including improved handling of Schlongs, though I'm not sure how and if they work on Futa characters). 

The mod is in private beta in our club, Little Space.

might i ask. why is "FUNCON" a private mod?

2 hours ago, iceyrazor said:

might i ask. why is "FUNCON" a private mod?

Well... it will get released publicly eventually. It's just in private beta because DDLYA (the author of the mod) doesn't want lots of people to have issues with an unfinished mod. 

The mod is actually pretty stable so it might be released somewhat soonish. (Could be next year)

In my opinion, the only big issues that should be fixed before public release are:

• It should automatically take off diapers before SexLab animations
  • The 'Full incontinence' feature is unstable
22 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

Well... it will get released publicly eventually. It's just in private beta because DDLYA (the author of the mod) doesn't want lots of people to have issues with an unfinished mod. 

The mod is actually pretty stable so it might be released somewhat soonish. (Could be next year)

In my opinion, the only big issues that should be fixed before public release are:

• It should automatically take off diapers before SexLab animations
  • The 'Full incontinence' feature is unstable

eh, i kinda like to have the option to keep them on during animations.

and i sent a request to join

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 1:08 PM, Exploited Kiri said:

Wonderful. Glad to see someone put the time into actually making this thing. Now I can finally get my Kiri into a pair of rubber pants, and helplessly up on a cross. Is there a certain version of the game that supports mods like these (fairly new to the modding community for Skyrim)?

Both Legendary Edition (LE) and Special Edition (SSE) work and are supported! 

I recommend SSE because it looks better, is a little bit more stable, and basically all mods have been converted so there is no downside to it.

6 hours ago, heibonnacht said:

how to solve this? Im using Cbbe bodyslide patch at SSE.

Did you run the BodySlide tool to update the meshes? More instructions here.. CBBE is not officially supported, so if you can't get it to work, consider UNP for a solution that works straight away. Also, it looks like you installed iWidgets with the demo files installed: you can reinstall iWidgets to solve that (make sure to leave all boxes unchecked)

Hey, I apologize if this is an obvious or already answered question (if so a link to the original would be appreciated I've been looking through this forum for like 2 hours) 

I download the DLskyrim 1.5 unp file and extracted the files both in the data folder and when that didn't work copy and pasted the files to the various folders for said type of date (meshes textures etc.) I know some elements just don't work for SSE but when I try to find the diapers on the console I find nothing and nothing shows up in the crafting menu. Am I doing something wrong installation wise? or do I need to install a particular file in order for it to work. again I apologize if this has already been addressed. I just want to pad up my spouse Marcurio ?

Thank youu 

21 minutes ago, SirWanderlust said:

I know some elements just don't work for SSE but when I try to find the diapers on the console I find nothing and nothing shows up in the crafting menu.

This mod works 100% on SSE! Sounds like your .esp file isn't being loaded.

You should be using Mod Organizer to install mods for Skyrim. It's easier for installing stuff and it's easier to troubleshoot when things don't work. 

The better long term solution is remove your Skyrim installation, then re-install, then install Mod Organizer and do it again.

The short term solution is to open the Skyrim Launcher, go to the plugins tab, enable DLSkyrim

14 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

This mod works 100% on SSE! Sounds like your .esp file isn't being loaded.

You should be using Mod Organizer to install mods for Skyrim. It's easier for installing stuff and it's easier to troubleshoot when things don't work. 

The better long term solution is remove your Skyrim installation, then re-install, then install Mod Organizer and do it again.

The short term solution is to open the Skyrim Launcher, go to the plugins tab, enable DLSkyrim

Thank you! SE doesn't have a plugins tab im aware if but ill try mod manager! I'm very new to modding to any degree beyond clicking download on nexus. Ill give it a go ?

• 2 months later...