What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

Sorry! my Inglés is bad, what I meant: "What she wears is amazing!  Could Please share it !?"

My apologies my friend, the funny thing is, it's honestly a giant funky mash up of shades shadow armor, micro bikini, and several other armors from here and other places I can't even remember that all makes up something that's not even close to the word armor lol. I mean, I can send you the files (I made them into a zip for you, so it should just drag and drop) but I don't want to do it publicly due to, I'm not sure who to give credit to and don't want to step on anyone's toes. Also by default, the boobs for it are large like my character and I know not to many people are into that : p

BUT if all the above is okay, I can send it to you privately, somehow. (not sure how you do that on here these days.)

Sorry for the long response.

I don't know if you're still doing this, but if you are, could you send me the files for it as well? If not I understand it has been awhile and idk if people are still asking this from you.

I don't know if you're still doing this, but if you are, could you send me the files for it as well? If not I understand it has been awhile and idk if people are still asking this from you.

Hey there, Yeah I can still send it to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Sorry I don't have a picture but I been looking for a status icon replacer I had back then. Now I can't find it. It was animated and stuff, Uhh to get you to picture it. It was a girl with a bikini on, and like when you get hurt from your limbs it shows up just like the vanilla pipboy  icon. Can anyone help me find it? I been looking for it since yesterday lol.

Hi guys! Sorry I don't have a picture but I been looking for a status icon replacer I had back then. Now I can't find it. It was animated and stuff, Uhh to get you to picture it. It was a girl with a bikini on, and like when you get hurt from your limbs it shows up just like the vanilla pipboy  icon. Can anyone help me find it? I been looking for it since yesterday lol.

Condition Clips Vault Girl Anime by Freedan. Only knew what it was because I also have it installed.

looks like one of the spartan suits from the halo saga ( simply dyed black ).

I don't know where the mod is yet but I'll look around for it.

by looking at LL forums it seems that it can be found on gunetwork .org 

here's the font : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59115-where-is-or-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-edition/page-13?hl=spartan&do=findComment&comment=1739704

I guess some more people were looking for it.   =)

Hey there, Yeah I can still send it to you.

I would love a copy too. Is the skin texture you use something you made yourself ? the tattoos are fantastic

I would love a copy too. Is the skin texture you use something you made yourself ? the tattoos are fantastic

Yeah I can send it to you though it's not up to date really but still in good shape. Just doesn't have bodyslide support. The skin is from RF female(which is gone sadly) and I just applied tattoos from various other skins and what not from the nexus.

looks like one of the spartan suits from the halo saga ( simply dyed black ).

I don't know where the mod is yet but I'll look around for it.

by looking at LL forums it seems that it can be found on gunetwork .org

here's the font : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59115-where-is-or-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-edition/page-13?hl=spartan&do=findComment&comment=1739704

I guess some more people were looking for it. =)

Thanks!

i cannot wait for a submit or straight up rape mod for fo4

We need sextec first!

But once we have it. *touches my body and rubs controller all over myself*

Eh D: I kind of wished I had something to ask in this topic, but it's kind of gotten slow, hasn't it? I'm not seeing any videos or screens with mods I really want. Hmpf.

Eh D: I kind of wished I had something to ask in this topic, but it's kind of gotten slow, hasn't it? I'm not seeing any videos or screens with mods I really want. Hmpf.

Yeah, it's a shame really. Things have been slow but I'm hoping it'll pick up again once SSE gets up to speed.