So, I decided to make a multi breast body since there's only a few others I've been able to find. Well, mine has 8. And yes it seems like it'd be glitchy, but it all works fantastic. HDT works and everything. The main thing is that if you use it, you have to have your weight at 100. I've yet to work on the 0 weight yet. Also, in case anyone wants to help out, I'd like to somehow convert a few armors, which I never converted an armor before. So contact me if you wanna help!

https://mega.nz/#!tExQ0LCa!fe9KWDLFnoIJ9NAzcZEZ3cuosRlH3PUH30RvJzYR-8A

^.nif file

post-852248-0-99021800-1457567875_thumb.png

wouldnt it be better to have each lower breast be smaller than one above it. right now i wouldnt use it as in combawt with collsions for hdt u gonna wind up with the sctreched boob probllem as they gonna go nuts collding with each other.

wouldnt it be better to have each lower breast be smaller than one above it. right now i wouldnt use it as in combawt with collsions for hdt u gonna wind up with the sctreched boob probllem as they gonna go nuts collding with each other.

if he did it the same way i did my 4 tit cow body, then no. each side is still just using the left and right side normal hdt so they don't spazz out bouncing off each other.

Nope. I never ran into any deformities using the body. It should all work fine. 

if he did it the same way i did my 4 tit cow body, then no. each side is still just using the left and right side normal hdt so they don't spazz out bouncing off each other.

Would the cow body be available for download ?  Would like to try that one as well.

Archived