Feet Lovers - SLAL anims + idles + cum textures + SAM feet replacer

View File

Here's some fun for the (bisexual) feet lovers. In the download section, you will find :

Animations

These are my first animations ever, so don't expect something perfect.
There are only 3 for the moment, but I'll add some in the future (a three and foursome are on the way)

massage & footjob
mutual footjob
Lesbian domination footfuck
FFF Triangle
MFFF feet orgy

Requires : Sexlab Animation Loader

Cum textures

This adds cum on soles and toes to be consistant with my anims.

Requires : Sexlab 1.61b +

Idles replacer

Replaces some vanilla NPC idles with something a bit more foot-centric.

SAM Feet meshes and textures replacer

Replaces Shape of Atlas for Men's feet with better looking (in my opinion) and with more vertices.

New version can be downloaded from the SAM forum

3.jpg.5132b61c1721e988f109b26399e68f9c.jpg

Requires : SAM, obviously

How to install ?

Unpack the mods in your game folder or use your mod manager.
For the animations, don't forget to run FNIS for the users and to register the animations through SLAL MCM menu.

Have fun, more to come soon...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/25/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Nicely done, more female animations would be great as well. It would also be amazing if you could make one or two animations with a dominant person standing up and putting her foot on the face of another female lying on the floor, i think there is a lack of dominant FF action on this fetish.

Thanks again for sharing your work!

behaviors empty folder :(

Oooops my bad, error corrected, thanks for the information.

Nicely done, more female animations would be great as well. It would also be amazing if you could make one or two animations with a dominant person standing up and putting her foot on the face of another female lying on the floor, i think there is a lack of dominant FF action on this fetish.

I'm glad you appreciate it, I put your request in my work queue.

Hey,

I just wanted to say that i am looking forward to this great mod! I have a big foot fetish, and there aren't a lot of animations. This is perfect for what I needed!

Also, as many people have said, there is still no behavior file. I have version 1.0.7, but FNIS is still saying that. 

It would be nice to see some MF animations as well as what other people are requesting. If it is not a lot of work, it would be much appreciated!

Can you add more female related

Of course, next step is a 3-way MFF then a 4-way MFFF.

Any particular request ?

FF (in many different variations), FFF, FFFF.

Because there are still no feet related SexLab animations especially designed for female+female (all which currently exist, are only for male+female).

And because i like when girls love girls :D.

Simply amazing work  :D  Thank you for sharing, also my guys thanks you  :P

E: Waiting for behavior file  :lol:

Thanks !

I hope that you'll post screenshots of your guys using my anims :D

Looks like something went wrong the first time. I re-uploaded the file then downloaded it to check and it's OK now.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I still have to get used to this site.

Hey,

I just wanted to say that i am looking forward to this great mod! I have a big foot fetish, and there aren't a lot of animations. This is perfect for what I needed!

Also, as many people have said, there is still no behavior file. I have version 1.0.7, but FNIS is still saying that. 

It would be nice to see some MF animations as well as what other people are requesting. If it is not a lot of work, it would be much appreciated!

Agreed, there wasn't enough foot fetish content here (I never get enough of it, anyway :lol:)

Error corrected and checked, sorry for the inconvenience. Will be more careful next times.

Still getting an error for the behavior file, sadly. :<

Error corrected and checked, sorry for the inconvenience. Will be more careful next times.

Can you add more female related

Of course, next step is a 3-way MFF then a 4-way MFFF.

Any particular request ?

FF (in many different variations), FFF, FFFF.

Because there are still no feet related SexLab animations especially designed for female+female (all which currently exist, are only for male+female).

And because i like when girls love girls :D.

True. I'll think about it.

Great idea !

It's a pleasure, I'm actually having a lot of fun doing it. (Although it was hellish to understand how to get it working properly)

Nice we have another great animator keep up the good work, i guess more female animation will be great, maybe solo masturbate xD

Thanks ! But I'm more like a noob animator :D

I'm planning a girl masturbation while she licks her own feet, indeed. Also, a man cumming on his feet because there aren't enough men masturbation animations.

These are great animations, mate. I sure hope you're on the way to making more scenes. But I agree with the others, a couple of FF animations wouldn't go amiss. Sorta like tribadism with simultaneous foot worship.

Thanks !

Well, I'm working on a FFF triangle as I'm writing this. I hope you'll like it.

post-902952-0-72052600-1456577274_thumb.jpg

These are great animations, mate. I sure hope you're on the way to making more scenes. But I agree with the others, a couple of FF animations wouldn't go amiss. Sorta like tribadism with simultaneous foot worship.

Thanks !

So beauty!

Thanks !

So beauty!

Scenes 1 & 2 finished...It takes some time because I'm doing it with only one hand.........

post-902952-0-89202000-1456667216_thumb.jpg

Hmm... interesting mod. If you're still taking requests, I could use a foot/boot licking animation (f/f). Ideally, one NPC would be sitting on a chair or standing, while the other would lie on the ground and lick her feet. The scene is already there, I just couldn't find a fitting animation, so I more or less improvised.

I also might have use for other BDSM related animations. Like one NPC kneeling on hands and feet, while the other places a boot/foot on her back or neck (like here). Or one where one NPC uses the other as a foot stool (like here).

Hmm... interesting mod. If you're still taking requests, I could use a foot/boot licking animation (f/f). Ideally, one NPC would be sitting on a chair or standing, while the other would lie on the ground and lick her feet. The scene is already there, I just couldn't find a fitting animation, so I more or less improvised.

I also might have use for other BDSM related animations. Like one NPC kneeling on hands and feet, while the other places a boot/foot on her back or neck. Or one where one NPC uses the other as a foot stool (like here).

I'm planning something like that, but I need to figure out how to use objects in anims first.

• 2 weeks later...

How can i play MFFF feet orgy directly in the game? there are only two NPC's available for group sex in the dialogs.

thanks for your work.

Sorry for the late answer, but I've been quite busy.

You can simply use sexlab matchmaker (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/). This mod will give you two new spells which selects actors. One spell for your own character and one for other characters. Simply use it to select 4 actors.