Feet Lovers - SLAL anims + idles + cum textures + SAM feet replacer

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello ! ( im french, sorry for my grammar ) I have two problems. 

1: When i put their files for the cum texture, their textures not appear. Their appear after an animation ?

2: I can't do animation with more two character. For example, the FFFM Foot Orgy can't go, but the lesbian foot dom yes

Thanks a lots ! 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/25/2016 at 5:04 AM, fjob276 said:

Of course, next step is a 3-way MFF then a 4-way MFFF.

Any particular request ?

How about an MF with the lady having her feet massaged and her toes kissed/sucked?

It'd be cool if there could be idle animations of barefoot ladies' toes wiggling too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/29/2018 at 3:29 AM, EsperAngel said:

will there be a SE port,and some trampling animations?
Thank you for your work ❤️

Sorry about the long delay, I didn't keep track of the thread. I'm glad to see that some people enjoy this. Unfortunately, I had a bad hd crash last year and lost a lot of my programs. Had many things to do since then and didn't work on anims ...I'd have to reinstall all the tools and learn again how to do it.

Still, animating is quite fun and I'd really love to continue...maybe later

On 1/15/2019 at 1:25 AM, ZMD78 said:

Awsome mod!  Please someone convert this to se ..;)

Glad you like it, would be great if you could post some screenshots...I like to see how people use it.

It's pretty easy to port on SE, you can do it or I can do it if you have some troubles. Don't know when, though...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 12:15 AM, fjob276 said:

Glad you like it, would be great if you could post some screenshots...I like to see how people use it.

It's pretty easy to port on SE, you can do it or I can do it if you have some troubles. Don't know when, though...

Havnt managed to convert it , please try if have time thanks..happy to se3nd screens :0

7 hours ago, ZMD78 said:

also can I use it without the new feet meshes..im using custom cbbe feet and dont want to change those

Update: managed to convert the anims:)

The feet meshes were for Sam body, they are not available any more and obsolete anyway. There is no problem using my anims without them.

Good to hear you managed to convert them ;)

• 2 months later...
On 2/3/2019 at 11:30 AM, ZMD78 said:

also can I use it without the new feet meshes..im using custom cbbe feet and dont want to change those

Update: managed to convert the anims:)

Have you posted them anywhere? A friend of mine I'm helping to mod their game would be grateful for the converted file. As too would I be.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...