20 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

I dont understand what to download. 

Go to the very first post in this topic.

Click the big grey banner that says 'View File'

Click the Green Button that says 'Download this File'

Install with your mod manager.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is it normal that the plugs vibrate and my character has a 5 sec animation playing but then the plugs are still vibrating, when the plugs finally stop my character continues the animations afterwards with the gag moans which come afterward too, is this an fps issue ?, i play my game at 60-50 fps

2 hours ago, LunaGirlDBX said:

is it normal that the plugs vibrate and my character has a 5 sec animation playing but then the plugs are still vibrating, when the plugs finally stop my character continues the animations afterwards with the gag moans which come afterward too, is this an fps issue ?, i play my game at 60-50 fps

PotC insertables don't vibrate or cause animations. Devious Devices does both.

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 10:30 AM, Mayoman1234 said:

Don't know if anyone will respond to this got the mod and i picked slot 58 and its saying im missing a master and don't know what to do next.

snip.png

Sorry for late response but you downloaded the version that need the Navi female powerarmor mod try downloading the one at the top 

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, lee3310 said:

Did anyone made a conversion to FG for this mod? it's more lore friendly than DD ever was.

I think someone may have a couple of years ago, but it's not that important with this mod because the items need to move with the hips (or their equivalent) and not with the genitals or anus. Yes, the position is slightly off without an FG conversion, but it's close enough for such an old mod which was made before Fusion Girl.

What I'm fairly certain was not done was added support for vagina and anus morphs so they'll expand around the plugs when worn. But that's fairly advanced and would need an animator to do (I think), and not just somebody porting to Fusion Girl.

If you don't have or can't find an old conversion to FG for it, I think you should use this anyway.

7 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Did anyone made a conversion to FG for this mod? it's more lore friendly than DD ever was.

I'm with Karna5 on this.  PotC plugs only use one bone, which is the same on CBBE and FG.  So it doesn't really need a "conversion", per se.  The precise location of the anus is slightly different on CBBE and FG, but then again any slider that re-positions the hips will create the same result, so even adjusting plug positions to FG zero sliders wouldn't be a universal solution.  I use FG with an unmodified PotC and I barely ever notice anything amiss.

7 hours ago, Karna5 said:

What I'm fairly certain was not done was added support for vagina and anus morphs so they'll expand around the plugs when worn. But that's fairly advanced and would need an animator to do (I think), and not just somebody porting to Fusion Girl.

It's really a shame that Staticphobia's FG Morph+ bodyslide never got more popular.  He added morph sliders to open the vagina and anus.  Unlike bones, sliders can be manipulated via script, which would be great for cases exactly like this.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

It's really a shame that Staticphobia's FG Morph+ bodyslide never got more popular.  He added morph sliders to open the vagina and anus.  Unlike bones, sliders can be manipulated via script, which would be great for cases exactly like this.

Yes, I agree completely. Those morphs are fantastic, and I use them all the time. All the personal mashups I make for myself include at least some of those morphs, and any Fusion Girl presets I've made since Staticphobia released those sliders have included at least some of them.

When I made my "Karna's Sting Wing Puppet Master" mod a while back I used the VaginaPenetrate morph to expand the vagina around the sting wing tail.

Karna's Sting Wing Puppet Master at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

I've considered those sliders to be part of Fusion Girl since the sliders came out. And it's really a shame more people don't use them.

An upgrade to this plugs mod could in theory be done two ways:

1. The plugs could use the Staticphobia morphs and include the body (like I did with Stingwing), or

2. The plugs could be paired with animations which open the orifices (like Inoue did with the Tentacles and Toys mod).

Along the same lines, the reason I don't use the public Fusion Girl conversion of Devious Devices is that my personal conversion includes the staticphobia morphs, but to do that I had to include the reference body with the devious device vagina/anus plugs (meaning I also had to change the plugins to use slot 33). But I like my way better because the plugs don't clip through the body. They take advantage of Fusion Girl actually having real genitals.

I still have hopes that some day a Fallout 4 animator will decide to upgrade these plugs as well as Devious Devices plugs to behave like real handcuffs does. Where RH binds the hands behind the back but allows everything else to move, I'd like to see something where the vagina and/or anus is opened as needed by animations to fit the plugs or devious devices when they're worn.

The easy upgrade is to include the reference body and static phobia morphs.

The better upgrade, though, would be to have wearing the item trigger scripts that open the appropriate orifices.

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

sliders can be manipulated via script

Woah, I just caught this part. I missed it the first few times I read your post.

You mean that those staticphobia sliders could be triggered by script in the plugin the same way the Devious Device gags trigger mfg morphs when gags are inserted!?

Do you know how this would be done? I'd set out to do it immediately but have no clue, haha.

32 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Woah, I just caught this part. I missed it the first few times I read your post.

You mean that those staticphobia sliders could be triggered by script in the plugin the same way the Devious Device gags trigger mfg morphs when gags are inserted!?

Do you know how this would be done? I'd set out to do it immediately but have no clue, haha.

Sure.  In fact, adding a script to PotC items to open the orifice would be very simple.  I could probably slam that part out in under an hour.  Just need to set morphs with BodyGen's SetMorph function.  Have it fire with an OnEquipped event and then clear them with OnUnEquipped.  The generic function is:

Bodygen.SetMorph(Actor akActor, bool isFemale, string morph, keyword akKeyword, float value), where the keyword is specific to your mod, and the float value sets slider value.

So for example let's say you already have an isFemale function set up to determine if actor is female, and a global variable holding your slider float value.  Then use something like:

BodyGen.SetMorph(PlayerRef, isFemale, "AnusPenetrateHuge", FGMPlus_KW_AnalMorph, Plug_Size_Large)

The time sink comes into play when figuring out how large to make the opening for each item.  That's either an individual labor of love, or else you try to assign a few categories (x-small through x-large?) with MCM adjustment for user taste. 

Edited to add: Yes, I would stick with the AnusPenetrateHuge slider.  It'll be necessary for some of the PotC items.

Also PS I love the stingwing mod, I've had it in my load order for ages, even though I don't find as many opportunities to use it as I'd like.  >_>

Edited by spicydoritos
7 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

...In fact, adding a script to PotC items to open the orifice would be very simple....

I was an ANSI C/C++ designer and programmer for ATM and Point of Sale banking (along with all pertinent encryption programming, hardware programming and GUIs) for 18 1/2 years until I lost my job to blindness. I can't see well enough to program anymore :(

This said, if it would behave like the Devious Device Gag scripts, the job is broken into two parts. The first is to make the scripts which the plugins could call, and the second is to figure out what and how much to open calling the script in the plugin.

To me the plugin part is the easy part. I just can't do the coding part anymore :(

Ever since the gag scripts have existed I've used them painlessly on many personal gag mods. For instance, some weeks back somebody on Nexus gave me a picture of someone with a knife in her mouth pointing into the mouth of somebody else and asked me if I could do it. The task only took an hour or two because the scripts existed. If you're curious, here's how it looked:

If there were scripts which could be referenced in a plugin, I'd probably use Outfit Studio/BodySlide to figure out what each slider needs to be to fit the plug and then just type the values into the plugin. It's not unlike what I do for gags I make. For the gags I use "mfg morphs [face part] [amount]" in console until I decide it looks good and then just type the values into the plugin and test it.

Here's where it could get interesting with PotC plugs or Devious Devices plugs. If those scripts existed, BodySlide files could be made for the vagina and anus plugs/devices which include only sliders which move the hips up/down/forward/back/twist. All other sliders (thigh, vagina, anus, etcetera) would be excluded from the BodySlide files so the bodies would line up with the plugs and devices so long as both were built to the same preset.

26 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I could probably slam that part out in under an hour.

Sorry for another second post, but I need to mention real fast I read a comment a few weeks ago here on Loverslab that two of the animators/modellers are working together to overhaul and replace the Devious Devices mod. This is probably a bad time to upgrade the old mods if it's true they'll be entirely replaced soon. I can't quite remember who I saw mention it, but I think it was Inoue and somebody else.

24 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Sorry for another second post, but I need to mention real fast I read a comment a few weeks ago here on Loverslab that two of the animators/modellers are working together to overhaul and replace the Devious Devices mod. This is probably a bad time to upgrade the old mods if it's true they'll be entirely replaced soon. I can't quite remember who I saw mention it, but I think it was Inoue and somebody else.

Yeah I've heard that's in the pipeline.  TBH I was picturing this exercise being applied strictly to PotC.  I feel like DD already has enough scripts running without adding to the mix.  ?

My plan is to overwrite the PotC armor records to tack on my script.  If you want to play around with the bodyslide end, I can put the initial plugin and script together with placeholder values for slider float (probably I'll just max it).  I should have time this weekend.

Neat idea with the hips sliders, too!

8 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Yeah I've heard that's in the pipeline.  TBH I was picturing this exercise being applied strictly to PotC.  I feel like DD already has enough scripts running without adding to the mix.  ?

My plan is to overwrite the PotC armor records to tack on my script.  If you want to play around with the bodyslide end, I can put the initial plugin and script together with placeholder values for slider float (probably I'll just max it).  I should have time this weekend.

If you're really going to work on that I'll be happy to help with anything you'd like, be it the BodySlide files or plugin or whatever :) Just let me know when you get there if you want something. It sounds fun! :)

And I agree with you about keeping it PotC and not touching Devious Devices :)

7 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

If you're really going to work on that I'll be happy to help with anything you'd like, be it the BodySlide files or plugin or whatever :) Just let me know when you get there if you want something. It sounds fun! :)

And I agree with you about keeping it PotC and not touching Devious Devices :)

I love me a good excuse to write a new mod.  :-D

I'll be in touch via DM when I have something assembled.

4 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I'm with Karna5 on this.  PotC plugs only use one bone, which is the same on CBBE and FG.  So it doesn't really need a "conversion", per se.  The precise location of the anus is slightly different on CBBE and FG, but then again any slider that re-positions the hips will create the same result, so even adjusting plug positions to FG zero sliders wouldn't be a universal solution.  I use FG with an unmodified PotC and I barely ever notice anything amiss.

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Wow i triggered such an interesting discussion?. I just edited the nif files in O.S and i was happy with the result, i didn't want to set my expectations too high but now after reading all this, it's too late.

I'm a chemical engineer (programming is not my forte) so if any of you decide to make something please don't forget to share.  

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

I was an ANSI C/C++ designer and programmer for ATM and Point of Sale banking (along with all pertinent encryption programming, hardware programming and GUIs) for 18 1/2 years until I lost my job to blindness. I can't see well enough to program anymore :(

I am very sorry to hear that, it a loss for the whole fallout 4 community too.

Edited by lee3310
52 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

when called by a mod like "aaf violate" it's plausible for some raiders to use things lying around like a bottle or a duster but Devious device !!! who the heck is walking around with a complete set of bondage gear and accessories?

Edited by lee3310
34 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

so if any of you decide to make something please don't forget to share

I am fully amenable to posting whatever we generate for distribution!  Assuming this process generates a viable mod/patch, of course.

That way everyone who cares deeply about proper anus-to-plug fit can be satisfied.  There are literally dozens of us!  Dozens!  xD

4 hours ago, lee3310 said:

when called by a mod like "aaf violate" it's plausible for some raiders to use things lying around like a bottle or a duster but Devious device !!! who the heck is walking around with a complete set of bondage gear and accessories?

In real life I carried handcuffs from around 1986 through 1992 hooked through a chain on my leather jacket (it was a punk thing). I still carry handcuff keys to this day on my keychain. I don't see why raiders wouldn't do likewise :)