The slot57 v112 doesn't have an ESP in the archive.

rip slot 57 we hardly knew ye.

reuploaded.

attachicon.gifFreakyGlowingFC1.jpg

attachicon.gifFreakyGlowingFC2.jpg

attachicon.gifFGFC.7z

Diffuse texture is a little mix of 3 different retexture mods, and the glow texture is a tweaked version of the glowing fusion core mod....

Irony yeah the gem is suppose to be red not green... oh well.

do you mind if i throw this into the download section as alternate textures?

[update] ah it looks like it requires glowing fusion cores to actaully glow. on its own its not.

So...some suggestions for enchantments on the other plugs then:

• Baseball Bat - Unexpected Bunt - The extra Bat you've equipped gives you a small chance to knock down any opponent with normal melee strikes.  (Say 5% chance?)
  • Institute Tritool - Best Tool for the Job - Next generation Institute technology in the Tritool you've equipped constantly reconfigures itself to fit the job at hand.  A new Screw or Spring junk items appears in your inventory once every hour.
  • Institute Cauterizer - Big Red Truck - The Institute Cauterizer in your butt makes you completely immune to being set on fire.
  • Magnifying Glass - Focus the Sun - During the day, the Magnifying Glass you've equipped increases the damage of all Laser weapons by 10%.  Does not function at night.
  • Mini Nuke - Radioactive - The Mini Nuke you've equipped constantly gives you small doses of radiation, but you're used to it.  Your radiation resistance increases by 30 points.
  • Missile - Rocket Woman - The Missile in your butt decreases the AP drain of all Jetpack use by 50%.

That's all I gots for now.

i like the tri-tool one, but not with the timer. i'd probably prefer it works more like the perk where you get more screws, springs, etc, when you scrap something.

i like the magnifying glass one. why only during the day though? you're shooting a laser producing its own light that could be focused.

i like the tri-tool one, but not with the timer. i'd probably prefer it works more like the perk where you get more screws, springs, etc, when you scrap something.

i like the magnifying glass one. why only during the day though? you're shooting a laser producing its own light that could be focused.

It's your mod.  I'm happy with it either way ;)

attachicon.gifFGFC.7z

Diffuse texture is a little mix of 3 different retexture mods, and the glow texture is a tweaked version of the glowing fusion core mod....

installed http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5401/?

then installed http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6011/?

then installed yours, to get this. if you could make yours standalone, id totally add it to the download section. or if you are ok with it, i may try to do so.

post-501843-0-99638100-1466480513_thumb.png

Was gonna ask what bodysuit that was, but literally just got done reading how much you hate that. Another great update, now that you're adding perks it adds a whole new dimension accessorizing with these. The duster is coming in handy for my lower level sneaky char and I'm really looking forward to the stimpak for SM, awesome work.

attachicon.gifFGFC.7z

then installed yours, to get this. if you could make yours standalone, id totally add it to the download section. or if you are ok with it, i may try to do so.

You know me I don't really care... if you want to add it go ahead :)

attachicon.gifFGFC.7z

Did the same just so I could use his retexture.  If it comes standalone would be great, one less ESP taking up room.  Been trying to modify a mesh part of the Harness outfit to work as a belt to make it more reasonable as to why the plug doesn't fall out of my character.  Can't seem to get the mesh to extend around about 70% of the plugs properly.

• 3 weeks later...

This mod is great and I wanted to say thanks for making it.  It is funny as hell.  A feather duster to wipe the prints lol I wonder what you will come up with next, I would like to see more special perks based on the plug equiped.  Do you hear ticking on the atom bomb up you bum? That seems to call for a perk if you ask me.

I didn't realize at first the thread I had posted this in was only the "poll" thread for perks. Wanted to copy/paste here into he main thread since I wasn't sure if it was appropriate in the other.

Though I'm late to this party, I'd like to share some thoughts. I was big into making my own perks and enchanted stuff in New Vegas, so I feel your pain in regards to the trial and error of balancing. So here are just brief thoughts without any hard numbers

Perk Name: Quantum Resonance

Effect: Rad Resistance

Flavor: Nuka-Cola's secret Quantum recipe has always been rumored to have "side affects". Centuries later, the formula has stabilized and its long term benefits can be utilized, with "proper application".

Art Concept: Pip Boy/Girl looking over their shoulder winking at the player. Bottle in place, exposed, with wavy radiation/illumination rings around it. Leaning on Nuke waste barrel.

Perk Name: The Big One

Flavor: The Power of Atom compels you.... the Power of Atom compels you!!

Effect Opt1: Fortification to explosive damage / Enhanced Crit with explosives / DR to Explosives

Effect Opt2: Healed by Radiation (Higher Rad level, higher HP regen) / Immune to food/water radiation

Art Concept: Pip Girl/Boy squatting down on the tip of the mini nuke, face strained trying to fit that bad boy in.

If you like them, by all means use them. If you want more, just give me a list of the ones you need ideas for and I'll see what I can come up with. I really cant get into the innards of the CK yet, busy time of year with work and all. But I use your mod and look forward to seeing effects added to the plugs!

• 2 weeks later...

great mod, can these be used on NPCs? I havea settler in the pillory and wondering if i could shove a baseball bat up her arse?

Open console.

Select NPC.

Type "openactorcontainer 1" without the quotes.

Close console.

Navigate to the plug on your side and select it to move it to NPC side.

On NPC side highlight it without selecting and type "t" without the quotes for them to equip it.

Hit tab key to exit inventory screen.

Done - baseball bat in arse.

lastly, take screenshot and post!

great mod, can these be used on NPCs? I havea settler in the pillory and wondering if i could shove a baseball bat up her arse?

Open console.

Select NPC.

Type "openactorcontainer 1" without the quotes.

Close console.

Navigate to the plug on your side and select it to move it to NPC side.

On NPC side highlight it without selecting and type "t" without the quotes for them to equip it.

Hit tab key to exit inventory screen.

Done - baseball bat in arse.

lastly, take screenshot and post!

Hahahaha, got it working, cheers mucka, as requested heres a pic

post-883417-0-25454700-1469912206_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone give me a hint on where to find a feather duster without cheating?

Well, asking where to find one kinda is cheating...no?

Anywho, there's a couple vendors that sell it:

Tina De Luca, Vaul-Tec rep if assigned to the misc junk stall, and the 3 roaming "Trader" npc's

If you want to find a spawn there's quite a few. I'm not going to go take screenshots of them all so here's the xEdit list with cell names to help locate them.

post-516911-0-30579000-1474311000_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are a few ideas for bonuses and items... use, ignore, change whatever suits you. XD

Thinking about the magnifying glass, at first I was thinking using the sun/light for bonus fire damage to any attack (an additional heat ray), but then to be thematic I considered a variation on the hunter legendary effect, doing extra fire damage to 'bug' types, just to be funny. This could be one with variations depending on what the user wanted. I can just imagine the firing position need to fire a laser through the glass though ...lol.

Does the bat do bonus melee damage? Would be really funny to see that extra 'swing'. Or maybe it could do something like the reflector, where it auto hits anyone who gets in range, or who hits you. Though, I almost feel like the bat should go the other way for that... ;p The 2D animation could show her spinning around with it in there, maybe bending over.

The cauterizer would be used to heal cuts, so maybe it could either auto heal if you get too low on health, or maybe heal a damaged limb once every so often/when needed (kind of excessive)? The limb healing is not too OP, since you are still hurt, but it's reaching for what it could really do, fun though.

The Tri tool could maybe making lock picking easier, or bonus items when breaking things down like the scrapper perk (oh, you said that part already).

Nuka Cola to make you SUPER! ...pervy (Sorry, One Piece joke).

Milk, bonus to calcium intake, makes bones harder to break! (or just an END bonus)

Carrot, better eyesight, perception bonus. and hornier like a bunny...

Toothbrush, Fresh 'Breath' perk, gives a CHA bonus?

Jar of Buffout for STR bonus?

a shrunk garden gnome for luck?

Maybe one of the sodas could grant an AGI bonus, Cherry maybe?

Vacuum Tube, bigger fuse, circuit board? Maybe some robot part, or other electronics for a hacking bonus? INT bonus?

Maybe a bobblehead for a matching stat bonus.

The paint brush could mimic the duster, or do the opposite leaving a trail for you to follow out? it could maybe work like the VANS perk, where it calls up a glowing trail. That's kind of dumb, but, not much else comes to mind, I like a variation on the duster perk best so far myself.

Sensor could mimic the targeting hud, or maybe just make it so you can see everyone near you on your compass, all the time, like the older games. The Motion Sensor or something like that from the turrets could work as well.

I am not sure what the Bowling pin should do, but shouldn't the perk be called striker?

Maybe some kind of gun (held upside-down by the grip), it could work like the Mysterious Stranger or just a two-shot legendary if that is too hard. The MS would be better though, then the damage for the extra attack could match the weapon used (too bad there is that limitation of using a weapon as a component, so you will only be able to have certain ones, but still).

The examiner could perhaps pop up an alert, or play a sound when your health gets low, maybe give a bonus to healing items too (because you better know how to use the meds).

Toy Rocket could be a boost to jump height and movement speeds (not really a 'toy' any more).

The Stimpack, I would think either a HP bonus, or extra healing from aid items.

Med-X could give you a dmg resist bonus.

Jet could give you an AP bonus (if it's not too small, maybe a bigger model).

Normally I would say the plunger should give a climbing bonus, but we can't do that here, so something like sticky fingers, maybe a bonus to pick pocketing? Kind of reaching there... It's that or some bonus to using dirty water?  Maybe extra HP when drinking dirty water, or less rads.

it would also be fun if we could put a pony tail on the power cores... (for a carrying capacity [Pack Horse] bonus?)

Maybe some of the various tools, wrench, screwdriver, hammer, etc... maybe it could allow you to build things a level above your rank in whatever skill was needed. Maybe each one grants a bonus to a different skill, one for gun nut, one for armorer, etc.