25 minutes ago, andead said:

And it is possible to do a more perfect "tweaking"?  

literally every single texture is different, multiplied by every single bodyslide preset. feel free to edit the positioning in the nif files in your game.

1 hour ago, darkconsole said:

literally every single texture is different, multiplied by every single bodyslide preset. feel free to edit the positioning in the nif files in your game.

Cool! I'll take a chance... is there any tutorial around? Tks for the info! Btw can we hope more plugs soon?

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2016 at 8:14 AM, darkconsole said:

^_^ cheers.

some of them have been a tad difficult. i been trying to keep them half way fallout universe related when possible.

i managed to get some scripting compiled with Caprica, trying to rig up fusion core recharging when the fusion core is in.

HI, I'm new here and I would like to thank you for this great mod, by the way, have you succeeded in implementing fusion core recharging?

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Mr.Night said:

So i downloaded and am trying to use dcc-bp-lol-navi-v2-slot58.zip that one. but it says im missing dcc-bp-lol.esp ? am i supposed to download a second one? the instructions say to only choose one but if im missing a esp...?

I think you also need the master file which in your case would be

dcc-potc-v112-slot58.zip

The

dcc-bp-lol-navi-v2-slot58.zip

is an addon to allow it to work with the navi power armour mod, I think.

• 5 weeks later...

Needed to kill a couple of hours, so I converted this mod to Devious Devices format.

It's for slot 57 only since that's the slot DD uses (good enough for me) and from testing so far, it seems to be working without issue.

I've also included an untested NAVI patch that should work... Hypothetically.

Requires Devious Devices (obvs) and the original mod to work since it's just .esp edits. Overwrite as necessary.

Let me know if anything is broken and I'll try to fix it.

DOWNLOAD: PotC_DD.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! Is this project going on?

Cause i need some help, if possible...

I manage to edit Nuka Quantum position with Bodyslide Outfit Studio:

quantum.png.fc088f394e90cf0610ab68ade9dbadb3.png

quantum3.png.588576878770b02f72ffe2346832c04e.png

But this is a replace for the original bottle. How can i add it as a new plug? Like baby rattle up and down...

Can anyone help? @darkconsole?

And a Rocket launcher for you, guys!

rocket.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thank you for a beautiful mod :) i'm good at installing etc yet modding itself and creation, less of good. i was wondering, since my character is a tad on the THITE side instead of THICC and the plugs are looking a bit oversized, is there a simple way to edit the scale of said plugs? regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 5:17 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Would there be any way to modify the vanilla power cores so that all female NPCs end up in the navi frame by default?

Depending on how things are done you could be able to set the female frame to the navi frame while leaving the male one to the vanilla frame.  Though that would depend on how the frames are assigned.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:18 PM, Varithina said:

Depending on how things are done you could be able to set the female frame to the navi frame while leaving the male one to the vanilla frame.  Though that would depend on how the frames are assigned.

I mean, that would be preferable of course. I'm at at a loss as to why the Navi power frame mod wouldn't offer all-female Navi frames as an option to begin with, so my assumption is that a weird sort of work-around like the one I suggested is necessary. Of course, that's assuming that female NPCs would automatically shove those power cores from this mod up their butts, and that the script would trigger like that for NPCs to swap to the NAVI frame, as well.

1 hour ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

I mean, that would be preferable of course. I'm at at a loss as to why the Navi power frame mod wouldn't offer all-female Navi frames as an option to begin with, so my assumption is that a weird sort of work-around like the one I suggested is necessary. Of course, that's assuming that female NPCs would automatically shove those power cores from this mod up their butts, and that the script would trigger like that for NPCs to swap to the NAVI frame, as well.

Having had a quick look at things in xedit, it looks like it should be doable, but it also looks like you would need to attach the navi power armor script to all the vanilla power armor frames, which may well make things a bit iffy, when spawning things like t-45 and such.

It also looks like most of the world spawns for power armor do not have different meshes for male and female like normal armor does.  It might be possible to just add the navi frame to the female section and go from there, but no idea if it would actually work or not.

7 hours ago, Varithina said:

Having had a quick look at things in xedit, it looks like it should be doable, but it also looks like you would need to attach the navi power armor script to all the vanilla power armor frames, which may well make things a bit iffy, when spawning things like t-45 and such.

It also looks like most of the world spawns for power armor do not have different meshes for male and female like normal armor does.  It might be possible to just add the navi frame to the female section and go from there, but no idea if it would actually work or not.

I assumed the script was not attached to the power armor frame, but the power armor "suit"? That's the key factor that triggers switching the frame.

2 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

I assumed the script was not attached to the power armor frame, but the power armor "suit"? That's the key factor that triggers switching the frame.

Not too sure I was looking at the navi mod itself and they have a scrip attached to the frame, but only to the navi frame.  As I said it looks doable but whether it actually is or no I have no idea.

• 2 weeks later...

so i have a problem, I have the mod installed and had the navi addon, it did work at first now when i enter the armor the popup comes up but the armor itself does not, I downloaded and installed the nmm one and same thing, I do have the navi armor and the navi suit works fine both poc plugins are last on list

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...