@ Dark Console

[ Please stop asking about outfits and just go shopping at Nexus already ]

This is counterproductive to what you ask, better to say it in description.

It got me looking at the outfits, and I can see why it's asked as I had used an earlier version of the mod, don't think mesh shirt was a separate item, back then (so long ago).

I know you answered it in the support thread, but many will never read that thread.

People ask, because you don't say in the description and what may be obvious, when you know it, isn't when you do not.

It's also considered a courtesy and sign of respect, to mention in the description any other mods used in pics, not respect to your users, but to the author of the mods you use to help show yours off.

Also you stop people asking, by telling them, the answer in the description. Not telling them not to ask, that never works.

As for your mod, thanks for making, I've not tried it yet, still getting game set up to try the survival mode.

God how did I use that Vanilla PipBoy, it only fills 1/4 of screen, don't remember that, but I modded ASAP, so maybe never saw Vanilla Pipboy, until now

One I used filled 8/10 and right click zoomed to fill it all my screen.

• 2 weeks later...

could u make it on a new category (like buttplug) i have other modes that use utility and its getting cluttered

Adding new categories can cause a keyword overflow issue. The result is random behavior of either recipes missing, items ending up in the wrong categories, and in some cases robots and other npc's missing appendages or being completely invisible.

I heard the keyword overflow bug was fixed with the update that came out alongside the Wasteland Workshop DLC.

Fusion cores, Synth device (that thing you get off of dead type 3's), Cherry Nuka (for some red butt hurt)....

Hell what I'm really waiting for is someone to make the stingwing into a jetpack (with the barb as a butt plug and legs wrap'd around the players torso).... fly me to the moon... bla bla bla (I'll shut up now).

I'd think the missile would be more obvious as the plug that gives you jetpack abilities.

For people still wanting that white armor, the link was posted earlier in this forum (I quoted it below). Also, thank you AllyCa7 for the link.

Hello,

I am aware that you said to search nexus for what armor or clothing that you are using but for the life of me I am unable to find the mod that has the spine item that you are using in the institute pictures.

Here you go buddy, I couldn't find it for the life of me despite OP's instructions and just happen to come across it while watching a mod review show.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10692/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D10692&pUp=1

• 2 weeks later...

I made a 'jeweled' skin for the fusion core to make it look a little more like a decorative buttplug.

It's a lot more noticeable on Power Armor than on the player character though. Maybe someone's still interested.

I also edited the .esp to give it a charisma bonus. Couldn't really think of good bonuses to add to every item though.

post-664734-0-94473400-1462971830_thumb.png

Jeweled Core.rar

Don't mess with the Plug Brigade!

Hahahaha that's funny. Nice job though. Are you using multiple unique npc mods? I noticed a few of the bodies are different shapes more than the normal bone scaling would do I think.

It's a combination of Commonwealth Nudist Colonies and Bodyswap (which is a requirement for CNC).

• 4 weeks later...

BETA VERSION

This is a test version I am early releasing while I figure out Fallout style Creation Kit. This version tests my adding of a new Mod Type to the Plugs called S.P.E.C.I.A.L. which allows you to add +1 to a plug.

This Test Version:

• Allows you to add SPECIAL mod to Nuka Cola, Cherry, or Quantum, at the normal Armor Modding Workbench.
  • Makes Nuka Cola, Cherry, and Quantum, previews visible on screen.
  • From this point on after updating PotC you will see a message "Plugs of the Commonwealth Updated" when you load your save. 

post-501843-0-18123200-1465122321_thumb.png

post-501843-0-07550700-1465122315_thumb.png

Planned features for the next OFFICIAL release:

•  Give some of the plugs unique abilities, starting with which ever ones make sense to me at the time.
  •  Give all the plugs the ability to add a mod for +1 to a SPECIAL of your choice.

PotC - v111a - Slot56.zip

i have put so much work into this animation that almost nobody will even look at lol.

LOOK AT IT LOL DAMN YOU

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o8hnrdDBHA1u8cymn_720.mp4

i don't know how to flash so i made the frames in photoshop and then dicked with the timeline in flash for an hour until it worked. >_>

[update] got it working on the hud (optional, default on) too. https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o8hwg92cxz1u8cymn_720.mp4

Yeah, I saw the WIP shots on your blog it looks pretty good.

My one nitpick is that vault meat is usually curvier. I'm not talking about bigger breasts and butt, I'm referring to her more exaggerated hourglass figure, the proportions between bust, hips a waist.

But yeah, really looking forward to the next version :D

• 2 weeks later...