23 hours ago, Karna5 said:

In real life I carried handcuffs from around 1986 through 1992 hooked through a chain on my leather jacket (it was a punk thing). I still carry handcuff keys to this day on my keychain. I don't see why raiders wouldn't do likewise :)

handcuffs! that's ok but did you carry a chastity belt or a restricted latex dress though ??

7 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Here it is!  Fastest conception-to-release turnaround I've ever had.  :wink:

On 6/4/2022 at 9:08 PM, Karna5 said:

*laughs* No, but I wasn't a sadistic rapist, haha. Some of those raiders are! :)

You are the best ?

gonna try it as soon as possible.

Edited by lee3310
  • 7 months later...
29 minutes ago, Ophiucus68 said:

How did you make these items wearable?

I'd like to do the same for Sex Toys of the Commonwealth but this will be my first rodeo for this kind of modding.

If you're not already familiar with Outfit Studio and Creation Kit, you'll need to watch or read a tutorial somewhere.

Short version:

1- Import the object nif and a reference body.

2- Position the object wherever you want.

3- Manually paint it with one relevant bone weight.  PotC uses Pelvis_Rear_skin.

4- Delete the reference body.

5- Export to nif (if you want to use PotC's technique).

6- Once you have the nif, you can use it for a new armor item in your plugin.

8 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

If you're not already familiar with Outfit Studio and Creation Kit, you'll need to watch or read a tutorial somewhere.

Short version:

1- Import the object nif and a reference body.

2- Position the object wherever you want.

3- Manually paint it with one relevant bone weight.  PotC uses Pelvis_Rear_skin.

4- Delete the reference body.

5- Export to nif (if you want to use PotC's technique).

6- Once you have the nif, you can use it for a new armor item in your plugin.

Thanks. I didn't think it would be that straightforward in Outfit Studio. (That I use frequently)

I assume I need to dust off Creation Kit if I want to make it craftable in an esp and wearable of course..

Edited by Ophiucus68
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 1:45 AM, Guest said:

Hi! Is this project going on?

Cause i need some help, if possible...

I manage to edit Nuka Quantum position with Bodyslide Outfit Studio:

But this is a replace for the original bottle. How can i add it as a new plug? Like baby rattle up and down...

Can anyone help? @darkconsole?

And a Rocket launcher for you, guys!

how do you make it work??

• 1 month later...

Hello, i have a question, is here a version without AWKCR dependencies? I remove AWKCR from my game cuz is not compatible with some mods which i have, and as i read on some forums it is not needed anymore... i have already only this one mod which need AWKCR. I will be not happy, if i must uninstall the mod from my load order.  I like it. Thx for any info.

Sorry for my bad english.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there an addon for the mod that lets the character react to the fact that she has a plug in her butt? I mean yes my char now has a plug in her butt that is visible to all, but neither does the plug seem to bother her nor can NPCs all see it. Also interesting would be if NPCs would react to the fact that she has a plug in the butt.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:39 PM, tehuti181 said:

Needed to kill a couple of hours, so I converted this mod to Devious Devices format.

It's for slot 57 only since that's the slot DD uses (good enough for me) and from testing so far, it seems to be working without issue.

I've also included an untested NAVI patch that should work... Hypothetically.

Requires Devious Devices (obvs) and the original mod to work since it's just .esp edits. Overwrite as necessary.

Let me know if anything is broken and I'll try to fix it.

DOWNLOAD:  PotC_DD.7z 8.27 kB · 8,731 downloads

Is there a version without ArmorKeywords?

Edited by N.Gamma
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive installed too much so im not sure if thsi come from that, if anyone can point me to i will be thankful. So everytime i tried to talk to anyone with a buttplug they have to say 4 or 5 lines after theya re able to talk to me some times it takes multiple times of the same loop of responses to the butt plug to be able to tal.

does anyone know from were is that and if its possible to deactivate?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...