Ok well things seem improved with that skse plugin. I managed to save without CTD one time then exit the game. I got CTD when i try to reload the game and there are some Maria errors and some Jaxons. Here's a log in case it is of use. 

Those warnings are ghosts. In case of start CTD you usually don't see helpfull messages in this log - but in SKSE log (if enabled)

As soon as I am able I will give this a try, not that it is game breaking in any way. I kind of like my animations to be aligned.

War das was du gemeint hast mit/ Was that what you meant with:

Instructions on fixing pure virtual call crashes?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60287 

Was für Einflüss hat es auf die regulären Animationen? sieht das dann nicht doof aus, oder ist das ein Grat der erforderlich sein wird. 

I figured out why npcs whore themselves out after I place a cross in an inn, the npc wearing the tavern outfit is always whoring herself out so that default outfit is causing it lol.

Any locked jail door that is opened by the player will close itself and relock itself a few seconds later no matter where in the game world it is.

I also have the CTD on save problem after getting whipped. It got better after uninstalling slaverun reloaded (haven't played enough to be 100% sure the bug is gone). Maybe it's some sort of conflict between these two mods, because both mods make the player moan wehen getting whipped. Do other people with the CTD also have slaverun reloaded installed? 

I put a whipping actor into an invisible vehicle - otherwise he wont stay on his place while he is whipping.

Maybe this causes the CTDs. I had a version without vehicle some time ago but it looks terrible if the whipping actor is flipping around.

There is a SKSE plugin downloadable here at LL that might help : SetVehicleFixPlugin

The decals can be removed by re-equipping clothes - no cell change necessary.

I installed the compiled version of the fix which someone posted (sorry i'm not sure who but thank you!). I haven't had a single CTD following a whipping scene since. I dont want to speak too soon but I think its fixed for me.  :P

I put a whipping actor into an invisible vehicle - otherwise he wont stay on his place while he is whipping.

Maybe this causes the CTDs. I had a version without vehicle some time ago but it looks terrible if the whipping actor is flipping around.

There is a SKSE plugin downloadable here at LL that might help : SetVehicleFixPlugin

I installed the compiled version of the fix which someone posted (sorry i'm not sure who but thank you!). I haven't had a single CTD following a whipping scene since. I dont want to speak too soon but I think its fixed for me.  :P

? you mean SetVehicleFixPlugin or a hacked MariaEden file ?

There is one persistent bug that's been plaguing me and I've found no viable workaround.

I think it's something to do with the Pimps AI package. I've found that occasionally, usually after punishment scenes, especially after the 'enslavement of the whore' quest, the pimp will at some stage get stuck in a 'dialogue' with the pc, but nothing is said and nothing happens.

The pimp is simply stuck in one stop and the "May I ask you something" dialogue option is no longer available (because they're in the middles of a dialogue/sequence obviously).

The only way I can get them to snap out of it is with the 'release player' option, however the pimp is still broken because he no longer follows the player or says any of the random pimp dialogue, in short it seems the AI package no longer works after this point.

The only way to fix it seems to be to end the whole whoring quest entirely, which is not ideal as one has to start from scratch. 

I guess my question is, has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to break the pimp out of these random dead end dialogue sequences, without 'releasing the player'  and breaking the whole quest/AI package. 

A hanging actor in a scene can sometimes be repaired by dis- and enabling him via console.

Most of the sceneries are part of separate quests - you need not stop MariaPimp - it is enough to stop the hanging quest (usually the last in the list of the cheat menu function "stop quest")

Enslavement of the whore is the MariaPimpEnslaveWhore quest.

? you mean SetVehicleFixPlugin or a hacked MariaEden file ?

I meant the SetVehiclefix. Someone uploaded a compiled version to help stupid people like me that dont have a clue how to do that for themselves.  :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60287-instructions-for-fixing-pure-virtual-function-call-crash/?p=1528558

I am bumping this again since no one knows the answer it is keeping me from playing this mod:

The pose menu does not allow me to navigate the screen when i left click i can only enter cheat menu there i can rotate normally but using back space the main menu is stuck on on cheating part how do i navigate this screen ??

This is how it looks likes:

Menu greyed out and only cheating is possible the other options not rotating.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-05 00-27-45-72.jpg

Cheating menu rotates correctly but unable to go back so i can use the lay down option to complete the quest how to fix this ??

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-05-05 00-28-17-85.jpg

Call "unstuck" from Cheat menu - this will most likely fix the issue

Does anyone know what other sexlab mods complement maria eden ?? so far the only incompatability i notcite was this one and slaverun/slaverun reloaded.

Every slavery mod that does not support Zaz slavery factions will break ME

I am trying to get to the house of burden as a slave from a non quick start game. I get my pc defeated and the death alternative mod is set to kick in simple slavery mod which is set to only go to maria eden but my pc is sold for only 5 gold and ends up standing in front of jaosi loom? He says my pc is a whore blah blah but the simple slavery auction binders are still on my pc and she can't change into her whore outfit and dressing button doesn't do anything either. Just stuck there with jaosi standing near whiterun waiting for my pc to go somewhere and whore out. I was under the impression that the house of burden training stuff would kick in instead?

I have a problem were I dont get any of the quests or events working, for example whn I try to use a inkeeper as a pimp it just follows me around with no dialog related to the mod, the prostitution events I dont get any text telling me what to do and when I finally complete it the ncp is busy and i am unable to complete the quest. during the events I se their mouths moving but I dont get any text, I have all the requirements and have the mod installed thru NMM. any ideas?

got it to work somewhat better with a manual install but still have problems with dialogs not showing up or just breefly bink and dissapear so stll have problems doing quests but now I can at least complete them, cant proceed in the inkeeper story tho beacuase lack of dialog text and dialog options

Ok I figured out that when simple slavery starts maria eden as an ending it sends you to the same guy every time some vampire jerk. So the handcuffs have to stay on to force the player to be a whore otherwise why would the player whore out? One problem I have is that I can't open many doors for example the gate to whiterun or the door to bannered mare etc.

Many times the wheel options are not selectable except for cheating menu and I use the release player option so I can choose the pose options the john asked for during whore job quest.

I had one notification that I owed the pimp -500 gold and thats it nothing else not even a notice after sex with a john and getting paid that the bill had gone down. I really wish that this mod would kick in the house of burden training for an ending to simple slavery every time so I could end up with a different owner each time and since that cell now supports putting the player stuff in a box instead of just ripping it all away it should be better off to do.  Also why is some weirdo pimp chosen instead of one of the npcs on the pimps list after simple slavery end anyway? Are they supposed to follow the player around or just stand there outside whiterun forever?

DAM IT...

I convinced hulda at the bannered mare to buy my pc so she said only if I was paying? So I chose the agree option then hulda gave some dialogue as if she now owned my pc but instead she just let my pc go. I could then access menus and stuff so I went out of bannered mare then out of whiterun and when I got outside the whiterun gate the original owner jaosi lown was waiting for a task for my pc? So I chose "the end" option and he just walked away. After that I tried to go back into whiterun and the gate would not open and I noticed a bunch of npcs standing around that could also not open the dam gate to whiterun. Why is this shit happening?

EDIT

I think that vampire jerk is supposed to spawn at the load door of any interior cell the player goes into, I used the surrender option during a fight with bandits at that fort near whiterun and the bandit took all my stuff then stuck a slave collar and some chains on my pc. I managed to run away after a lot of fucking with the bandit but could not find anyone to release the cuffs so I went to bannered mare and hulda agreed to buy my pc but the wording of the dialogue is confusing. It says as long as you pay! that doesn't make any dam sense it is like saying if I have enough gold right now she will take that and release the player instead of turning the player into hulda's whore 1 and just standing there after releasing the cuffs. Where is the whore work clothes? where is the dialogue about being hulda's whore now and doing whatever she says? sigh... the whore dialogue is gone too so I can't hook and pay back hulda and there is no dialogue to talk about getting free. I guess this is that part in the description of having to do whatever the guests say and they just pop up with shit randomly.

I really hate that vampire guy he is so dam bugged and can't get away from him without causing bugs with the dam load door to whiterun. Trying to use the death alternative mod with this mod sucks right now.

I have a better idea for the whole whoring/slave system, if the owner is an inn keeper then everything works as it does now but if the owner is any other npc and they have an owned cell then do this:

The npc has some random chosen npc from nearby hold stop by and pay 100 septims to screw the player. The random npc will not be a bandit or some other hostile faction member since there is already other mods that handle that. The player has to endure these random npcs coming over to screw the player lets say 30 times? before the owner either decides to sell the player to one of the random chosen npcs or let the player go etc. There needs to be some saucy dialogue between the owner npc and the player at the beginning in the owned cell and when it is time for the owner npc to sleep they just put the player on the floor and then the player sleep time syncs with the owner sleep time no way to set how many hours to sleep so the player wakes up same time as owner. The owner feeds the player once a day some random food item and some alcohol at noon.

If the player is set free, for at least ten game days if they get close enough to any npc from that hold where the randoms were chosen will comment on how the player was owned by some npc, how the player was a really good fuck blah blah.

I post this because the tone set by the player being forced to whore out with those binders on makes sense but the player being free yet still whoring out doesn't make sense. Why would the player do that unless they had to? So being a captive whore in some owner npc house makes more sense.

Does anyone know what other sexlab mods complement maria eden ?? so far the only incompatability i notcite was this one and slaverun/slaverun reloaded.

Every slavery mod that does not support Zaz slavery factions will break ME

Slaverun Reloaded only uses the Zaz slavery factions, so that shouldn't be the problem.

I just uploaded a new version where I hope I fixed the whipping problems with Maria Eden mod:

Please correct me if I am wrong

Maria Eden has some OnHit Logic where it checks for a keyword of the whip of ZazAnimation Framework. So every mod that uses the whip from zaz will also trigger that logic.

What I did is, I made a copy of the whip, removed the keyword and use this whip in slaverun, so I won't trigger the ME logic.

At the moment I think there are still compatibility issues, but between ME and Devious Integration which is a hard dependency for slaverun. In my test MO profile sometimes I got a CTD on saving after I got equipped with devious devices, no matter if I got the devices by Cursed Loot, by Defeat mod or by slaverun, after removing ME all CTD were gone for me. I couldn't track it down, if it's only a special devices, sometimes the FreeME option from cursed loot helped, but sometimes not.

Is there some ME logic for OnEquip 'devious devices' or probably for armor and clothes also? Probably for your whoring clothes and other outfits?

As a general comment: I don't know if it was the last version or if I got a brain level up, but now I can finaly play your mod :D . I did work as a whore for Hulda in Whiterun and it worked great.

Very impressive what you did, great mod, thank you.

I didn't test the slavery, so I have probably seen only small parts of the whole mod.

And at last a little wish: my char got renamed to 'Huldas whore 1' (or something like that). Not a very cute name, maybe you can make the renaming optional?

There is one persistent bug that's been plaguing me and I've found no viable workaround.

I think it's something to do with the Pimps AI package. I've found that occasionally, usually after punishment scenes, especially after the 'enslavement of the whore' quest, the pimp will at some stage get stuck in a 'dialogue' with the pc, but nothing is said and nothing happens.

The pimp is simply stuck in one stop and the "May I ask you something" dialogue option is no longer available (because they're in the middles of a dialogue/sequence obviously).

The only way I can get them to snap out of it is with the 'release player' option, however the pimp is still broken because he no longer follows the player or says any of the random pimp dialogue, in short it seems the AI package no longer works after this point.

The only way to fix it seems to be to end the whole whoring quest entirely, which is not ideal as one has to start from scratch. 

I guess my question is, has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to break the pimp out of these random dead end dialogue sequences, without 'releasing the player'  and breaking the whole quest/AI package. 

I've been getting this issue too. I have to load back every time it comes up, or just use the cheat to cancel all MEP quests and start over. 

Yes, ME has Keyword logic in OnHit, ObjectEquipped, Unequipped, ItemAdded and Removed and in OnSit / OnGetup. A very thight control to change game physics - eg. Preventing opening doors while hands are bound.