Hello!  I'm experiencing a few issues with the latest version, at least in my game.  The first, with the new pc/follower slavery feature, sometimes the animation is not being selected.  This is a habitual problem when a npc wants to cum on the pc -- she's stripped, kneels, but no masturbation animation is being selected from SL.  In the top corner it says "Animation selected:" but no animation is listed.  As a result, both the pc and npc end up falling through the floor.  This also happens when an npc wants to have sex with the pc is naked, although not as much.  There is the dialog about being a naked slave, they both strip, but again no animation is selected.  Instead, they both just redress (no falling through the floor).  Both, however, result in the Maria posting that the master is happy.

Also, sometimes the animation selected from the SL list that pops up is not the animation that plays, which in itself is not a big deal but an issue nonetheless. 

On the prostitution side of the mod, and I don't know if this is intentional, but when the pc gets onto the bed in the kneeling position, the animation won't start like it had in the previous version where it started automatically after selecting the SL animation from the list that popped up.  Instead, I have to go into "Cheating" and "release player".  Only in doing that does the animation begin.

Finally, there is a compatibility issue with Private Needs mod and the Fill Her Up mod.  When cum is applied from SL at the conclusion of the animation, there is no issue.  However, if cum is expelled by the Fill Her Up mod, the follower-master says I told you can't wear that, or whatever he says, goes through the removing item animation, and Maria reports that the master is unhappy.  With the Private Needs mod, if the pc bursts (if she goes before then, there is no issue interestingly enough) then the master will say the "can't wear anything" bit, goes through the removing item, Maria reports that he's unhappy, but the funny thing is that now he's equipped it, so it looks like he's always pissing.  It's rather amusing.

Hello!  I'm experiencing a few issues with the latest version, at least in my game.  The first, with the new pc/follower slavery feature, sometimes the animation is not being selected.  This is a habitual problem when a npc wants to cum on the pc -- she's stripped, kneels, but no masturbation animation is being selected from SL.  In the top corner it says "Animation selected:" but no animation is listed.  As a result, both the pc and npc end up falling through the floor.  This also happens when an npc wants to have sex with the pc is naked, although not as much.  There is the dialog about being a naked slave, they both strip, but again no animation is selected.  Instead, they both just redress (no falling through the floor).  Both, however, result in the Maria posting that the master is happy.

Also, sometimes the animation selected from the SL list that pops up is not the animation that plays, which in itself is not a big deal but an issue nonetheless. 

On the prostitution side of the mod, and I don't know if this is intentional, but when the pc gets onto the bed in the kneeling position, the animation won't start like it had in the previous version where it started automatically after selecting the SL animation from the list that popped up.  Instead, I have to go into "Cheating" and "release player".  Only in doing that does the animation begin.

Finally, there is a compatibility issue with Private Needs mod and the Fill Her Up mod.  When cum is applied from SL at the conclusion of the animation, there is no issue.  However, if cum is expelled by the Fill Her Up mod, the follower-master says I told you can't wear that, or whatever he says, goes through the removing item animation, and Maria reports that the master is unhappy.  With the Private Needs mod, if the pc bursts (if she goes before then, there is no issue interestingly enough) then the master will say the "can't wear anything" bit, goes through the removing item, Maria reports that he's unhappy, but the funny thing is that now he's equipped it, so it looks like he's always pissing.  It's rather amusing.

I think the falling through the floor problem may be a load order issue (I had a similar problem with another mod and DAYMOL, moved it and the problem resolved). Do you know how RN & fillherup apply those textures? If they make use of outfit slots then maybe you can reassign them (jewelry slots)?

That or save them as an "outfit" so that the mod recognizes them as wearable outfits? 

Most of the mods seems to work well and there are many ways of working around some of the buggier elements, but one bug I've been having a problem with is, one of the whipping scenes. When my pc kneels down to be whipped by the pimp, the pimp npc just starts teleport jumping a few yards in a straight line until it ends up clipping through walls. When I try to warp the pimp npc back to the PC it just start doing the same thing, and there seems to be no way of breaking the cycle.

Most of the mods seems to work well and there are many ways of working around some of the buggier elements, but one bug I've been having a problem with is, one of the whipping scenes. When my pc kneels down to be whipped by the pimp, the pimp npc just starts teleport jumping a few yards in a straight line until it ends up clipping through walls. When I try to warp the pimp npc back to the PC it just start doing the same thing, and there seems to be no way of breaking the cycle.

More specifically, this happens when you are a slave to your mistress/master and they want to punish you (you don't ask for it) -- like if you accidentally hit them in combat ("You'll regret that!", "Now you'll pay!").  Like you say, the jerky movement of mistress/master will go on forever or until you can engage them in another animation somehow.

I think the falling through the floor problem may be a load order issue (I had a similar problem with another mod and DAYMOL, moved it and the problem resolved). Do you know how RN & fillherup apply those textures? If they make use of outfit slots then maybe you can reassign them (jewelry slots)?

That or save them as an "outfit" so that the mod recognizes them as wearable outfits? 

Load order issue, eh?  That's interesting.  Loot places Maria relatively low in my load order.  I'll experiment there and see if anything gives.   As for Private Needs and Fill Her Up and their slots... Fill uses either 48 or 54.  Private Needs uses 61.  I'll see what I can do.  Additionally, I didn't consider saving them as an "outfit".  Maybe that'll be the ticket.  Either way, fingers crossed.  Thanks Sospice!

Other remarks and suggestions :

- pimping follower is harder in current version

- why not loan follower to brothels keepers ?

- sometimes, the script with brothel keepers blocks, and they just can't hire you... it's block just before giving you your clothes. For followers, no problems for now.

- if you convince several followers to be whores for your pimp, you cannot do any jobs.

- you should add an option for taking back your follower... just in case.

- in dialogue "are you a whore", you can't have good time with whore s: you can just ask for work, buy her, or say no thanks.

- in riften brothel, why female clients are naked ?

More specifically, this happens when you are a slave to your mistress/master and they want to punish you (you don't ask for it) -- like if you accidentally hit them in combat ("You'll regret that!", "Now you'll pay!").  Like you say, the jerky movement of mistress/master will go on forever or until you can engage them in another animation somehow.

One fix I found for it is climbing onto a piece of furniture like a wheel, stocks or cross etc, then the mistress/master begins the whipping scene as normal.

This also seems to fix the error in some prostitution jobs, were customer asks you to kneel or go down on all fours to start it, but the selection wheel is locked on the 'cheating menu'.  Getting on and off furniture seems to unlock the wheel recital in these instances.

One random question, do we know whether the 'training quest' is activated at some stage when the mistress/master/pimp is displeased enough or is it entirely voluntary at this point?

Other remarks and suggestions :

- pimping follower is harder in current version

- why not loan follower to brothels keepers ?

- sometimes, the script with brothel keepers blocks, and they just can't hire you... it's block just before giving you your clothes. For followers, no problems for now.

- if you convince several followers to be whores for your pimp, you cannot do any jobs.

- you should add an option for taking back your follower... just in case.

- in dialogue "are you a whore", you can't have good time with whore s: you can just ask for work, buy her, or say no thanks.

- in riften brothel, why female clients are naked ?

• you should add an option for taking back your follower... just in case - is already there - Action Wheel - cheat Menu...

Hallo zaira,

als erstes möchte ich sagen, deine Mod ist echt klasse und sie gefällt mir richtig gut.

Aber ich habe ein Problem, ich habe mirSkyrim zerschossen und musste es neu aufsetzen.

Jetzt habe ich das Problem das mein Char keine Kleider mehr bekommt, sie steht schon nackt in der

Zelle, vor dem Neuausetzen hatte ich die Wahl zwischen Vanilla und Poor Lady.

Der Follower gibt ihr auch nur den Ring der Banditen aber keine Tavernenkleidung.

Kannst du mir vielleicht helfen und mir sagen was ich falsch gemacht habe und wie

ich es beheben kann?

Dankeschön :)

I dont see more than a few people remarking about CTD after whipping scenes or trying to save after same. Does this issue only affect myself and a small minority of people? If so id love to know how people avoid it. My setup is pretty stable generally, (I followed the nexus guides for memory management, enb etc), and my PC far exceeds the requirements to run skyrim and make it look pretty. But the Save/crash problem is something i've never been able to cure.  :(

My PC was whipped several times because my pimp wasn't satisfied with earned money and also, some customers whipped me too and I HAVEN'T HAD any CTDing on saving.

Was wondering if this is a bug on my end or with maria eden after a sex act i loose player controll and nothing works anymore. i can still look around but i am unable to move my player character. like it is stuck in one place.

Defeat had an option if this does occur to reset player state. but somehow not even enableplayercontrols work.

The pose menu does not allow me to navigate the screen when i left click i can only enter cheat menu there i can rotate normally but using back space the main menu is stuck on on cheating part how do i navigate this screen ??

I am bumping this again since no one knows the answer it is keeping me from playing this mod:

The pose menu does not allow me to navigate the screen when i left click i can only enter cheat menu there i can rotate normally but using back space the main menu is stuck on on cheating part how do i navigate this screen ??

This is how it looks likes:

Menu greyed out and only cheating is possible the other options not rotating.

post-160974-0-57702900-1462401105_thumb.jpg

Cheating menu rotates correctly but unable to go back so i can use the lay down option to complete the quest how to fix this ??

post-160974-0-84626700-1462401117_thumb.jpg

As i said. Not many people get CTD with whipping but a few do and im trying to work ok why i am one of them.  :dodgy:

Since whipping applies decals, have you fiddled with the decals settings in the skyrimprefs.ini file? It might be the decal system causing the crash and tweaking those values may fix the problem. (Just guessing but it's an educated guess).

Was wondering if this is a bug on my end or with maria eden after a sex act i loose player controll and nothing works anymore. i can still look around but i am unable to move my player character. like it is stuck in one place.

Defeat had an option if this does occur to reset player state. but somehow not even enableplayercontrols work.

Try

epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

This usually fixes things for me.

Hallo zaira,

als erstes möchte ich sagen, deine Mod ist echt klasse und sie gefällt mir richtig gut.

Aber ich habe ein Problem, ich habe mirSkyrim zerschossen und musste es neu aufsetzen.

Jetzt habe ich das Problem das mein Char keine Kleider mehr bekommt, sie steht schon nackt in der

Zelle, vor dem Neuausetzen hatte ich die Wahl zwischen Vanilla und Poor Lady.

Der Follower gibt ihr auch nur den Ring der Banditen aber keine Tavernenkleidung.

Kannst du mir vielleicht helfen und mir sagen was ich falsch gemacht habe und wie

ich es beheben kann?

Dankeschön :)

Kommt darauf an, ich hoffe du benutzt MO.

Die alten Outfits sind im SKSE Folder zu finden. Wenn dein Load nicht mehr stimmt, dann würde ich vor Installation und Neustart alle alten json Files von Maria löschen.

Tipp: Ich separier die JSON Files für Maria aus dem Mod Organiser Overwrite in Outfits, Pimps und Builder.

As i said. Not many people get CTD with whipping but a few do and im trying to work ok why i am one of them.  :dodgy:

Whipping is always a bit tricky. You just have to be smart about it. If you can:

I. set it up properly, meaning give the dom enough room to move around you.

II. don't place zaz furniture near a wall, that will either result in strange clipping or breaking of the scene

III. don't save directly after whipping. CTD... just do something else like ask for another job or hopp through a load door. Then save.

Since whipping applies decals, have you fiddled with the decals settings in the skyrimprefs.ini file? It might be the decal system causing the crash and tweaking those values may fix the problem. (Just guessing but it's an educated guess).

Thx might be the problem. Never looked into that on my end. Would explain why the save works after a while. The decals wear off. Do you have a suggested value that works for you?

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Honestly i think i must haved tried everything else. I always CTD when furniture is involved but i also crash when no furniture is involved also so i dont think the issue is tied to that exclusively. I have tried zoning before attempting to save previously but that was also instant CTD. Its weird mostly because this is the only mod which causes me these problems. SD+ has punishments for example but i rarely CTD with that, and no i dont attempt to use the mods together. Im no modder but its not my first rodeo either. I'll keep plugging away at it.  ;)

I put a whipping actor into an invisible vehicle - otherwise he wont stay on his place while he is whipping.

Maybe this causes the CTDs. I had a version without vehicle some time ago but it looks terrible if the whipping actor is flipping around.

There is a SKSE plugin downloadable here at LL that might help : SetVehicleFixPlugin

The decals can be removed by re-equipping clothes - no cell change necessary.

Invisible vehicle is a dirty modders hack - as far as I know it is the only way to tacker a NPC at a place. Functions like SetDontMove prevents only that a NPC is going - but a Havok impulse or a collision can still move the NPC away.