Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Greetings community,

I am trying to figure out which mod gives the freckles (face and body)

for the face I see that the Eldrich face app does that but even if it says that it works for WofC it doesn't show in game.

Any help would be greatly appriciated :)

Stay safe!  

On 11/8/2019 at 6:42 AM, Wrex456 said:

I've taken some time off to try and sort some things out in RL. Still working at it, but have kept modding a little on and off. I suppose modding lewd stuff into the game is just too much fun. Perhaps one day I'll leave the lewd ways behind, perhaps never. But until that is sorted out, here's some stuff:

First, had to re-upload old stuff, here's new download links. Apologies links didn't work for a while:

1. WOTC Lewd Civilians. All civilians, VIPs, and Avenger Clerks.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u82l3r41y0r8k6y/WOTC_Civilians.rar/file

2. WOTC LL Pack. Complete pack that includes Torsos, Legs and Props. This is a re-upload of the last one. I don't think I've removed anything, but I have polished and added a few things. Fishnet and Sheer tops for Cups A, B and C, still haven't gotten around to D and E. Added piercings for E Cups. Fixed how tattoos are applied to skin, and added several body tattoos.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gyiyvh0drow8rtw/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

Also, finally learned how to do custom poses for the photobooth. Here's some pics:

Poster_000.png

Poster_011.png

Poster_023.png

Poster_020.png

Poster_001.png

Poster_002.png

Poster_003.png

Poster_004.png

Poster_005.png

Poster_006.png

Poster_007.png

Poster_008.png

Poster_009.png

Poster_010.png

Poster_011.png

Poster_012.png

Poster_013.png

Poster_014.png

Poster_015.png

Poster_016.png

Poster_017.png

Poster_018.png

Poster_019.png

Poster_021.png

Poster_022.png

Poster_000.png

Dear Sir, 

I would love to know how to get these custom poses.

Please.

... please

It´s awesome.

Sincerly,

a Fan

18 hours ago, MaskedMinds said:

Dear Sir, 

I would love to know how to get these custom poses.

Please.

... please

It´s awesome.

Sincerly,

a Fan

As far as I know those are custom poses that he made for himself and eventually would be released but its been awhile and nothing has been published.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 4:56 PM, LadyJade90 said:

nude viper mod? is there any?

There's a model someone posted somewhere on this thread, but no mod was made of it.
I went and got the tools for it but I don't know how to rig it and basically went nowhere when I tried =/ not my area of expertise at all

On 9/26/2017 at 11:02 AM, mcmanus82 said:

Here's the first part, light - medium - heavy plate versions.

Add part names  is needed if you want the parts to have names instead of numbers, but it is not required.

Please provide feedback of any sort, and if there are any issues let me know. Also, please do not redistribute/upload elsewhere, thanks.

McM_SlootArmors_Plate.7z 12.31 MB · 641 downloads

McManus I love these armors, they are really the only 'skimpy' versions of the in-game armors. My only complaint is there isn't a non-'Round' version of powered armor, and I would love to see heels on all the leg models. Otherwise it's fantastic and I wish there were more skimpy armors in general!

Poster_078.png

Poster_096.png

On 12/7/2020 at 11:09 AM, Nightskia said:

Greetings community,

I am trying to figure out which mod gives the freckles (face and body)

for the face I see that the Eldrich face app does that but even if it says that it works for WofC it doesn't show in game.

Any help would be greatly appriciated :)

Stay safe!  

I think the mod is:

2. WOTC LL Pack. Complete pack that includes Torsos, Legs and Props. This is a re-upload of the last one. I don't think I've removed anything, but I have polished and added a few things. Fishnet and Sheer tops for Cups A, B and C, still haven't gotten around to D and E. Added piercings for E Cups. Fixed how tattoos are applied to skin, and added several body tattoos.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gyiyvh0drow8rtw/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

Tatoos section -> freckles light or freckles heavy.

Just now, veldmorris said:

dear mod creatures on this page i would like all nude version mods for the vanilla version even the nude ciliation too if you guys can do it i rather play the vanilla version then the wotc version i don't like that version of the game

also if you guys can do it thank you very much :)

1 hour ago, Nexussuckstwice said:

He is requesting nude mod for original pre War of the Chosen XCOM2. Including mod for civilians if possible (i.e. he wants everyone naked).

I agree with him by the way. Vanilla was better.

Probably missed vanilla XCOM2 section here:

Huh..  Personally, I really like WotC.  Probably because most of the voice actors are from Star Trek, now that I think about it.  xD

Still, kudos for helping him find his loot.  ^_^

Also, this...

Spoiler

2 hours ago, HighTide said:

Goblin is confused. - Drawception

xD

Cracked me up.  :)

7 hours ago, Nexussuckstwice said:

He is requesting nude mod for original pre War of the Chosen XCOM2. Including mod for civilians if possible (i.e. he wants everyone naked).

I agree with him by the way. Vanilla was better.

Probably missed vanilla XCOM2 section here:

the new faces doesn't work it makes the game crash but that is ok i like the faces as is and for the new advent solders i think it needs a update it is not working and also the nude civilians it is only for wotc but yeah i got all the mods on that list that is why i am asking here but thank you for the help :)

6 hours ago, Kitty said:

Huh..  Personally, I really like WotC.  Probably because most of the voice actors are from Star Trek, now that I think about it.  xD

Still, kudos for helping him find his loot.  ^_^

Also, this...

Hide contents

xD

Cracked me up.  :)

lol yeah it makes me crack up too 

Heh.  Stupid Xcom.

I hadn't played for maybe a couple years, at which time, everything was working fine.  Come back, and nothing I do prevents the stupid thing crashing the SECOND a combat situation starts. (including loading up mod-free with a clean config)  So...  Now in the process of a fresh, clean install, and assuming THAT works, re-installing my like 400 or so mods (never really counted, but it's like, a lot lol) one by one.  Wheee! xD

Should anyone happen to know from personal experience that a given mod suddenly started being a twat after some update or another over the past couple years, feel free to mention and I'll check if it's in my pile somewhere before I stick it back in there.  :P

I know there must have been at least some minor updates, as the official launcher (which I only use to "re-initialize" my config folder) is completely different than last I played, and there's this new semi-related Chimera or whatever?  Haven't even looked at that yet.  lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 6:47 AM, cold steel said:

My squad eat aliens for breakfast... A-a-and they eat a lot :classic_tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fe3ab2e_XCOM2bbwsquad.thumb.jpg.790cea0940111bb4eb6c1aa7e95c4552.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fc11b72_XCOM2bbw(2).thumb.jpg.78580feeb367adf11eb4c43bd9958f45.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fccca48_XCOM2bbw(3).thumb.jpg.a232bcaca41f40f2d3d62971ebf4225e.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5aeb73fd8f777_XCOM2bbw(4).thumb.jpg.df820d32189ae520060f0849abf35ec2.jpg

This man didn't post it, yea? And some body sliders mod doesn't exist?