Lewd mods and XCOM 2

On 6/4/2020 at 6:02 PM, jakaalvile said:

Just spamming a few of my troops with the mod, I really appreciate the mod and have tons of fun creating new ladies.

20200328102625_1.jpg

20200424151152_1.jpg

20200429105738_1.jpg

Poster_021.png

Poster_022.png

Poster_024.png

Can you help me? I created a mod folder and unzipped the mods in it(xcomgame folder,nude mod) but nothing happens in game. what am i missing?

4 hours ago, brandmwill said:

i cant get the mods to activate. i created a mod folder. do i needto create one for xcom2 and wotc?

My directory is D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

I also use:

X2 WOTC Community Highlander

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1134256495

Alternate Mod Launcher:

https://github.com/X2CommunityCore/xcom2-launcher

The Launcher should show you the mods you've installed and also if they are for WOTC or Vanilla.  (Don't mix, they will crash your game.)

Good luck!

3 hours ago, jakaalvile said:

My directory is D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

I also use:

X2 WOTC Community Highlander

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1134256495

Alternate Mod Launcher:

The Launcher should show you the mods you've installed and also if they are for WOTC or Vanilla.  (Don't mix, they will crash your game.)

Good luck!

Thanks for responding. I added the Highlander. It shows in the bottom right. But the naked mods aren’t there. So if I unzipped and put in mod folder? Why won’t they show up? Should I put in wotc folder and create a mod folder there instead?

3 hours ago, brandmwill said:

I can’t get the mod to show in game. Followed all the steps. 

Unfortunately, since the last update of the official XCOM2 launcher, you must use the Alternate Mod Launcher that Jakaalvile has given in his message.

The official one only uses the Steam mods.

42 minutes ago, Idefix0 said:

Unfortunately, since the last update of the official XCOM2 launcher, you must use the Alternate Mod Launcher that Jakaalvile has given in his message.

The official one only uses the Steam mods.

OMG THANK YOU. So it’s as simple as hopefully it works for me I’m new at this so if ima have to go into notepad and change ini files and stuff. I might be screwed lol. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should use?

9 hours ago, brandmwill said:

OMG THANK YOU. So it’s as simple as hopefully it works for me I’m new at this so if ima have to go into notepad and change ini files and stuff. I might be screwed lol. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should use?

Well, there is only one launcher in his mail:

Alternate Mod Launcher:

The first link is just another interesting workshop mod I think, but not a launcher.

And I have not yet used the Alternate Mod Launcher (AML) because the default one still works for me (I have not tried to change any of my mods list, that's why the new default launcher have not yet screw it up)

On 12/9/2018 at 4:50 PM, Pharazith said:

Alrighty, back from the dead.

LL Pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4qjv0wen6h0h6c1/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

Includes almost every item from the previous Lewd packs. I believe the single only item that isn't here, are the Leather Undies, but everything else is here, including new items. Missing from the Workshop mod, you will find the Flow Top A Cup, Suit Coat with shirt, bras and bikinis in here.

WOTC Civilians:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1nhss2rk87fa8mc/WOTC_Civilians.rar/file

Little fun mod that turns every single NPC of the game into a lewd one. Staff on the avenger, civilians, VIPs, resistance fighters, etc.

these links are down is there another location to get these mods from?

On 1/11/2019 at 10:23 PM, Hagar1987 said:

The post that explains it is on the previous page. Since no one ever presses "Back", here it is again:

This mod is a spiritual successor to "NipSlip". It adds nipple tattoos (and one pubic hair tattoo) so you can customize your soldiers' appearance more. Works best when overlaid on "Rosy Nips" torsos

BetterNipples.zip 545.93 kB · 2,551 downloads

Screenshots:

Untitled.png.2f11c22475b94f19f67e507b90d84116.pngUntitled2.png.30c93cbbbfb35874b0aa13a58f7e2a22.png

what mod is that for such a big bush? 

The changes WOTC made to XCOM 2 were significant enough that, for the purposes of game design and modding, it's a whole new game. When it comes to customization options, WOTC introduced the ability to mix and match parts like individual arms, shoulders, forearms, thighs, shins and torsos (with accessories), so no, if you want the best character customization options, getting WOTC is pretty much necessary.

Incidentally, with no word from Wrex/Kexx since November 2019 about this pose pack, I'm starting to worry we may never see it.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:42 AM, Wrex456 said:

I've taken some time off to try and sort some things out in RL. Still working at it, but have kept modding a little on and off. I suppose modding lewd stuff into the game is just too much fun. Perhaps one day I'll leave the lewd ways behind, perhaps never. But until that is sorted out, here's some stuff:

First, had to re-upload old stuff, here's new download links. Apologies links didn't work for a while:

1. WOTC Lewd Civilians. All civilians, VIPs, and Avenger Clerks.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u82l3r41y0r8k6y/WOTC_Civilians.rar/file

2. WOTC LL Pack. Complete pack that includes Torsos, Legs and Props. This is a re-upload of the last one. I don't think I've removed anything, but I have polished and added a few things. Fishnet and Sheer tops for Cups A, B and C, still haven't gotten around to D and E. Added piercings for E Cups. Fixed how tattoos are applied to skin, and added several body tattoos.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gyiyvh0drow8rtw/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

Also, finally learned how to do custom poses for the photobooth. Here's some pics:

Poster_000.png

Poster_011.png

Poster_023.png

Poster_020.png

Poster_001.png

Poster_002.png

Poster_003.png

Poster_004.png

Poster_005.png

Poster_006.png

Poster_007.png

Poster_008.png

Poster_009.png

Poster_010.png

Poster_011.png

Poster_012.png

Poster_013.png

Poster_014.png

Poster_015.png

Poster_016.png

Poster_017.png

Poster_018.png

Poster_019.png

Poster_021.png

Poster_022.png

Poster_000.png

does this file go into the created mods folder? i placed it there with no results? is there a mod it conflicts with?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello :)

I'm one of those who come back to the game after 2 years and try to mod it.

I managed to get mods running with this thrad:

Spoiler

Manny thanks for that !!

SO now I'm looking for good mods as well. I found out that the first page of "Mod-Index" thread is outdated. I managed to find this one:

Spoiler

I also found: "WOTC Torsopack + Propspack + Legspack" but they disappear in combination with the mod in quote, so i disable them. I also found "Barebaremod" in my list which i'm not sure what is does :P

My question: Is there anything else new awesome stuff hidden in this 90 pages that isn't listed in first post as well ?

I also looked at nexus but most of the mods from here are not listed there.

17 hours ago, Ulrezaj11 said:

I also found: "WOTC Torsopack + Propspack + Legspack" but they disappear in combination with the mod in quote, so i disable them. I also found "Barebaremod" in my list which i'm not sure what is does :P

My question: Is there anything else new awesome stuff hidden in this 90 pages that isn't listed in first post as well ?

I also looked at nexus but most of the mods from here are not listed there.

Barebaremod, by Moomany, I think is the first nude pack with torso, legs and arms. Female torso and legs were the base of the work of Wrex456 if I understood correctly. I still use it, particularly for the templar and skirmisher arms, but also for torso.

Torsopack, propspack and legspack are mainly attempts to adapt versions of Wrex456's mods from XCOM2 to WOTC (waiting for Wrex456 own adaptation at that time) and are therefore not compatible with his last WOTC version.

Except this one below, by ghaan who made a great work of selection, which is also in the index and that I use because it contains all items from earlier versions that Wrex456 had removed in the last one (identified in the list of items by prefix v1 and v2 in relation with earlier Wrex456 versions).

LL_Pack (ghaan)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?do=findComment&comment=2471387

Hello, I have a question.

So I played this game a bit deeper (for first time) and realisted that I can equip my soldiers with other armor that I have researched in game. But those armorsuites remove the effect of the nude-mods totaly.

So are those mods only useable at the earlygame because later one you have to use those armor you have researched and crafted or is there a mod that solves this overwriting ?