Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Here we go. First pre-alpha LL Pack upgrade. 

Whats added:

Spoiler

1) Lots of face piercings 

2) Some nipple piercings

3) Some stuff from Female Clothing Pack

4) One tattooed body type aka "Big Nipples" with all five breast sizes 

5) Smooth-shaved Legs with hi fishnet and sheer stockings as a single objekts

6) Pubic hair now have same color with head hair (but it's worcking not well for dark shades)

In plans for next update:

Spoiler

1) Set multislot for items

2) Add more piercings and small clothes/jewelry

3) Add more tattoos and make all legs avaible for tattoos

I trying to do experiments with big stuff (skirts, boots, suits) but temporary unsuccessful. Also, heeled shoes can be add only with leg due to the peculiarities of the engine.

WARNIG! ATTENTION! ACHTUNG!

MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING! 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pj57dyceslnfoy6/WOTC_LL_Pack.7z/file

Poster_046.png

Poster_047.png

Screen1.png

9 minutes ago, Kurwinator said:

Here we go. First pre-alpha LL Pack upgrade. 

Whats added:

Reveal hidden contents

1) Lots of face piercings 

2) Some nipple piercings

3) Some stuff from Female Clothing Pack

4) One tattooed body type aka "Big Nipples" with all five breast sizes 

5) Smooth-shaved Legs with hi fishnet and sheer stockings as a single objekts

6) Pubic hair now have same color with head hair (but it's worcking not well for dark shades)

In plans for next update:

Reveal hidden contents

1) Set multislot for items

2) Add more piercings and small clothes/jewelry

3) Add more tattoos and make all legs avaible for tattoos

I trying to do experiments with big stuff (skirts, boots, suits) but temporary unsuccessful. Also, heeled shoes can be add only with leg due to the peculiarities of the engine.

WARNIG! ATTENTION! ACHTUNG!

MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING! 

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7berdoe5xttpu/WOTC_LL_Pack

Poster_046.png

Poster_047.png

Screen1.png

cant download unless i upgrade to premium.....

35 minutes ago, Kurwinator said:

Sorry. I forgot make a package. Link repared.

Working now, thanks.  ^_^

I'm in mid playthrough of other stuff at the moment, but I'll fire up XC2 again soonish and let you know if I have any appropriate feedback.  :)

@Kurwinator You may want to double check which versions of legs you're basing things from.  Some of the packs have older ones that had some pretty notable shading and seam issues if I recall, but off the top of my head, I don't remember exactly which ones were where.  I think with all the crap I have stuffed in my game, I actually have some of each as for the base legs anyways.  I just keep selecting stuff until I find ones that look nice and I can't see big seams.  xD

22 minutes ago, Ivans Kram said:

visible shadow line between legs and torso

11 minutes ago, Kitty said:

I don't remember exactly which ones were where

Just send me a name of legs and torsos with this bug (in pairs). I just forgot to assign material to the seam I guess.

Hello all, and hello Kurwinator, long time lurker here :)

First a big thank you for the update. I'm a bit late to the party, but if you accept suggestions about kinky items...

What about sex toys? :)

You know, the usual stuff : dildo, vibrator, anal plugs... Whatever you can do, i'll take it :)

Nothing more kinky that destroying aliens while taking pleasure...

Anyway, thanks again for the update, and good luck for your work.

On 12/9/2018 at 10:42 PM, Wrex456 said:

Hi.

Thanks to You (and the other modders od course) for the great work.

After killing many files on my computer by mistake (better: idioty) and not finding Your mod on a backup (too old....too lazy) I wanted to download it again but all I got was an error message:

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Could You please check (and correct) the given link?

Best regards

Christian

18 hours ago, Kurwinator said:

I thought to add them to the photobooth poses. And i totally have no idea what options of use it in battles. ?

Hello again :)

Well, i'm not really looking for them to have an effect on the gameplay, it's just for the visual/pleasure of the eyes more than anything else :)

But if you want to laugh, i could see some buffs/debuffs to mobility/aim stats for instance (-2 mobility for this buzzing vibro, i mean, how do you expect a soldier to run in this condition? ^^, or a +10 aim stat bonus for the dildo, because you really need to finish this battle and pleasure yourself) 

I remember a Skyrim run with these kind of "perks", it was quite fun :) (and unfortunatly a bit buggy due to the nature of Skyrim)

Thx ^^

4 hours ago, chms68 said:

Hi.

Thanks to You (and the other modders od course) for the great work.

After killing many files on my computer by mistake (better: idioty) and not finding Your mod on a backup (too old....too lazy) I wanted to download it again but all I got was an error message:

Could You please check (and correct) the given link?

Best regards

Christian

Try this.  I think it's the right one.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1096096

Hello. @Kurwinator

The first thing is to thank the effort you have made.

Almost everything works fine, but there are two issues that do not appear to me:

Torso (A, B, C, D, E) Cup Big Nips.

NIPPLE STUDS CROSS

I've tried disabling all visual mods and still can't get it to work.

If I can help you in any way, let me know.

10 minutes ago, George3 said:

Hi. @Kurwinator

How do I do what you show?

I don't know about the screenshot tool.

Screen1.png

He's using Unrestricted Customization - Wotc in that screen shot (which I also use).  It allows you to very specifically set any part to any soldier, regardless of which armor they are actually wearing.  The only "downside" (for some) with this mod installed is if you switch from say, Kevlar to Plated, the soldier in question will NOT change appearance.  This is actually by design, as each soldier has several "slots" that you can (and need to) configure specifically.

So in the example above, you'd have your look all set up the way you want it for their base (Kevlar) armor.  Once you put them in a Plated outfit, you go back in the soldier customization, where it will not look any different, but now you can (if you wish) make changes.  If you THEN switch back to using Kevlar, it will change back to what you had set up there.  Hope I'm explaining this well.  Basically all armor types (Kevlar, Plated, Power, Alien) initially copy the "base" look you set up for a soldier, but any time after that you put on a new type of armor and make changes, those changes only effect that slot/armor type.

It's extremely useful for any of us pervs who want half-naked soldiers and not need to keep setting them back to how we like them when we research and switch into new armor types  :)

Thanks to @Kurwinator and @Kitty for the help. Now everything works fine.

I did not know the mod and I agree with Kitty:

"It's extremely useful for any of us pervs who want half-naked soldiers".

There is another problem of which I am going to give you some captures.

I think this was happening before the new content with the PSI amps.

I'm not sure but I think I read what was going on with LWOTC.

PSI1.jpg.e664bf71d38210bec88d040c75529f4c.jpg

This is with a common Steam mod.

PSI2.jpg.cafd0b33bbd5832c9ba4a817fbac3e63.jpg

Here it is seen with a base torso from the game.

PSI3.jpg.8eaed7d0bf03ea42e83fff581ae11efc.jpgPSI4.jpg.673111015d72acfadb9dedd338d78b86.jpg

And in these two screenshots it looks worse with almost all other visual mods.

@Kurwinator: If you have time and desire, take a look.

As I mentioned above, I'm pretty sure this was already happening before you added the new content.

On 3/27/2021 at 12:40 AM, George3 said:

There is another problem

I know what actually going but i don't know why. The problem is in the character's skeleton. Specifically in one bone that named 'PsiAmpHolster' and responsible for attaching the PSI. It can be broken by some mod stuff (in this case that bone will working incorrect only with few parts that have an error). Or it can be broken by game version (Incorrect display of all modded skeletons). Anyway, I have no solution to this problem.

One thing you can try to do is install a 'mod helpers':

X2WOTCCommunityHighlander https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1134256495

Unrestricted Customization https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1135440846

Alien Armor Customization https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595591864

That's 'must-have for modding' pack.