Lewd mods and XCOM 2

9 hours ago, vanishare said:

is there some photobooth poses mod?

Only one I know of that's actually been released is this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1601400977&searchtext=pose+pack

Wrex was working on some more 'lewd-inspired' ones a while ago, but it's been some time since there was any new information on that and he never released anything for it other than some WiP screens that I'm aware of.

Also found (but have never used myself) this one with a quick search of the workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1921859780&searchtext=pose+pack

Personally, I never really use SPARKs much.  They always felt sorta hollow and 'meh' in comparison with XC:EW's MEC troopers, but if you do use them, that second one adds a few poses for them as well since normally they just stand there in a default pose, if I remember right.

34 minutes ago, Kckill4 said:

Has anyone created a huge breast mod or armour? if so, please link it to me!

The most recent packs here by Wrex has nude torsos in A - E cup and a few 'skimpy' ones in anything from A - D.  Now, I realize that doesn't really qualify as 'huge breasts' around here, but it's the only thing I can really think of that works and I know how to find.  Find my post a few pages back which points to the mod index and updates a few bad links if you want the one from here.

There were occasional screen shots posted in here with some really distorted body proportions, including pretty sizeable breasts, but I have no idea whether it was an actual mod, or someone simply hacked their own models locally and then posted images, so sorry, but I really have no idea where to find anything like that.  :(

1 hour ago, Kitty said:

The most recent packs here by Wrex has nude torsos in A - E cup and a few 'skimpy' ones in anything from A - D.  Now, I realize that doesn't really qualify as 'huge breasts' around here, but it's the only thing I can really think of that works and I know how to find.  Find my post a few pages back which points to the mod index and updates a few bad links if you want the one from here.

There were occasional screen shots posted in here with some really distorted body proportions, including pretty sizeable breasts, but I have no idea whether it was an actual mod, or someone simply hacked their own models locally and then posted images, so sorry, but I really have no idea where to find anything like that.  :(

Yeah, too small for what I was hoping for, but thanks for the response!

10 hours ago, Kitty said:

Wrex was working on some more 'lewd-inspired' ones a while ago, but it's been some time since there was any new information on that and he never released anything for it other than some WiP screens that I'm aware of.

Yeah, that's the one i remembered. I guess it's been dead

19 hours ago, Kitty said:

Only one I know of that's actually been released is this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1601400977&searchtext=pose+pack

Also found (but have never used myself) this one with a quick search of the workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1921859780&searchtext=pose+pack

Personally, I never really use SPARKs much.  They always felt sorta hollow and 'meh' in comparison with XC:EW's MEC troopers, but if you do use them, that second one adds a few poses for them as well since normally they just stand there in a default pose, if I remember right.

here is a question for you kitty since you are very good on helping people i was think on getting xcom cindera squard how ever you spell the games name lol :D now i notice there is no nude mod for  that game what i wanted to know can the nude mods from xcom 2 can be transfer to that game i know of mods that can be done for other games types but not sure about xcom2 to xcom squard please let me know and thank you for all your help :)

59 minutes ago, veldmorris said:

here is a question for you kitty since you are very good on helping people i was think on getting xcom cindera squard how ever you spell the games name lol :D now i notice there is no nude mod for  that game what i wanted to know can the nude mods from xcom 2 can be transfer to that game i know of mods that can be done for other games types but not sure about xcom2 to xcom squard please let me know and thank you for all your help :)

Good question.  lol

I haven't even looked at Chimera Squad yet.  Not even sure what it's all about or how much it ties back to XC2 / WotC.

I would suspect that most core resources are probably similar, but at a minimum it's likely that one would need to get the SDK tools for Chimera and import all the assets and source for a given mod there, then compile/publish it as a Chimera mod.  Further, it's likely that doing so without edits will (in most cases at least) spit out errors, and it'll require at least some knowledge of unrealscript to get Chimera's version of 'ModBuddy' to properly compile the code.

I do know it's NOT an expansion (Like WotC is for XC2), but a stand-alone title, even though by design it's not the size/scope of XC2.  Rumors speculate it's meant to be something of a bridge to a likely XC3 in the not-distant future, but MOST of its development team ALSO worked on WotC.  From what I can gather, it also uses UnrealEngine 3, which is somewhat interesting considering WotC used UE 3.5 but.. heh

Yeah.. long-winded way of saying... "Might work.. might not."  xD

At the moment, I'm trying to clean up the multitude of XC2 mods I like, getting them all to play nice, cleaning up localized names, enabling/disabling things I like/don't, etc etc..  which in itself is quite a task when your installed mod list is near 400, so..  it may be a while (if ever) before I decide to buy and check into doing anything with Chimera. 

12 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Good question.  lol

I haven't even looked at Chimera Squad yet.  Not even sure what it's all about or how much it ties back to XC2 / WotC.

I would suspect that most core resources are probably similar, but at a minimum it's likely that one would need to get the SDK tools for Chimera and import all the assets and source for a given mod there, then compile/publish it as a Chimera mod.  Further, it's likely that doing so without edits will (in most cases at least) spit out errors, and it'll require at least some knowledge of unrealscript to get Chimera's version of 'ModBuddy' to properly compile the code.

I do know it's NOT an expansion (Like WotC is for XC2), but a stand-alone title, even though by design it's not the size/scope of XC2.  Rumors speculate it's meant to be something of a bridge to a likely XC3 in the not-distant future, but MOST of its development team ALSO worked on WotC.  From what I can gather, it also uses UnrealEngine 3, which is somewhat interesting considering WotC used UE 3.5 but.. heh

Yeah.. long-winded way of saying... "Might work.. might not."  xD

At the moment, I'm trying to clean up the multitude of XC2 mods I like, getting them all to play nice, cleaning up localized names, enabling/disabling things I like/don't, etc etc..  which in itself is quite a task when your installed mod list is near 400, so..  it may be a while (if ever) before I decide to buy and check into doing anything with Chimera. 

hmmm maybe i will buy it and poke at it i am off 4 days this weekend coming up so i will buy the game this weekend and see what i can do if you get to it before this weekend let me know ok :)

On 2/9/2021 at 5:04 PM, Kitty said:

Kitty thank the gods for you, without you, i fear many of us would be lost, thanks again :)
Um
Where is the mod order thingy in the AML ?
Also
I am damned if i cant find the tan lines mod, i know its a tattoo, but i dont know where it is
Kitty can you save me :D

1 hour ago, Posers said:

Kitty thank the gods for you, without you, i fear many of us would be lost, thanks again :)
Um
Where is the mod order thingy in the AML ?
Also
I am damned if i cant find the tan lines mod, i know its a tattoo, but i dont know where it is
Kitty can you save me :D

Just glad to be of some help to someone.  Not very adept at actually making mods these days so.. I do what I can.  ^_^

Anyhoo..  For Mod Order - And remember this won't ever wind up *perfect* because XCOM 2 does some really weird internal crap.  If I remember right, it will FIRST load ALL "local" (non-Workshop, or downloaded and moved to the ...\Mods\Whatever folders) in Alpha-Numeric Order.  So a mod in folder 2ABC before 6ZYX before F69S before XLALA (etc etc)

In theory, it then goes and loads your Workshop mods left in the \steamapps\blah blah\yadda folders (I forget the exact numbers offhand, but unless you're trying to make them local, you don't usually need to go digging around in there anyway, especially if you're using the AML where you can edit the config files right from the launcher).  And, by default, it MOSTLY loads them in the order they're subscribed in.  Sort of.  Again.. it can get really wonky.

Now, AML allows you to actually SET the load order, which MOSTLY works.  It's not perfect, but it gives a LOT better control than any launcher Firaxis has given us.

To find/set it, (now, by default, all your mods will auto-number themselves as you "load" them.  So if the first time you ran the AML, it'll just go and number them, probably more or less alphabetically.  You can create groups and put things wherever you want, or manually change numbers, etc...  First, for something like this you want to go to (Top menu) Options -> Settings and un-tick the "Auto-Number Mod Indexes" box.

Doing that SHOULD leave anything it CURRENTLY has numbered already as is, but allows you to change something and it'll stick.  Just remember it's OFF if you add new mods that you may need to manually number later.

If you do NOT see a heading called "Order" (top line of the actual mod list, where you'll also see "Name"  "State"  "ID"   "Author" --exactly which headings show up can be changed.) Right click on any of those you DO see (Like Name should be  up there for sure), and be sure "Order" is ticked/selected.   Now you should be able to find the "Order" column.  You MAY Have to use the bottom Scroll-bar if the fields are wider than the app window, but it'll be up there.  Then just find the row of the mod you're trying to change, where you can double click in THAT row's "Order" box, and set it to whatever you wish.  In this case, at least for troubleshooting/testing, just be sure it's loading last, or close to last.  The numbers do NOT need to be sequential.  If you're loading 300 mods, setting it to 500 would still do what you want here.  It'll just skip numbers it doesn't find.  And again, for testing, this can make it a lot easier to see what you've specifically messed with later if you need to change it again or whatever.

Now, as to the tanlines..  If memory serves, I THINK originally, those were certain older versions of Wrex's nude/lewd LL packs, and in fact the "Restored" Wrex item packs say they add torsos back because they had tan-lines, but I've never figured out how to make them show up.  The "NipSlip" pack DOES have them, one each for right and left torso, and for legs (think it's called 'lower' or something like that).  Your mileage as to how they work will vary.  Some parts are made to not show tattoos whatsoever, some torsos (pretty much any released pre 2019) will "mirror" L/R so you can use ONE upper along with a lower to get "fully nude tan line" effects, whereas the newer packs (Female Clothing as well as Wrex's newer LL pack) will NOT mirror, so you need to use both L and R tattoos for the chest together.  Basically have to play around with it and see what works where and how.

Anyways, that pack was back here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page/19/?tab=comments#comment-1598144

And also had a couple tattoos meant to alter the shade of nipples, and possibly a pube tattoo as well.  Can't recall for certain offhand.

Sorry so wordy.  I tend to err on the side of TMI when dealing with launchers and tech crap and whatnot.  Winds up less words in the long run than if I had to explain more details on the same topic 3 times.  ;)

12 hours ago, Kitty said:

Just glad to be of some help to someone.  Not very adept at actually making mods these days so.. I do what I can.  ^_^

Anyhoo..  For Mod Order - And remember this won't ever wind up *perfect* because XCOM 2 does some really weird internal crap.  If I remember right, it will FIRST load ALL "local" (non-Workshop, or downloaded and moved to the ...\Mods\Whatever folders) in Alpha-Numeric Order.  So a mod in folder 2ABC before 6ZYX before F69S before XLALA (etc etc)

In theory, it then goes and loads your Workshop mods left in the \steamapps\blah blah\yadda folders (I forget the exact numbers offhand, but unless you're trying to make them local, you don't usually need to go digging around in there anyway, especially if you're using the AML where you can edit the config files right from the launcher).  And, by default, it MOSTLY loads them in the order they're subscribed in.  Sort of.  Again.. it can get really wonky.

Now, AML allows you to actually SET the load order, which MOSTLY works.  It's not perfect, but it gives a LOT better control than any launcher Firaxis has given us.

To find/set it, (now, by default, all your mods will auto-number themselves as you "load" them.  So if the first time you ran the AML, it'll just go and number them, probably more or less alphabetically.  You can create groups and put things wherever you want, or manually change numbers, etc...  First, for something like this you want to go to (Top menu) Options -> Settings and un-tick the "Auto-Number Mod Indexes" box.

Doing that SHOULD leave anything it CURRENTLY has numbered already as is, but allows you to change something and it'll stick.  Just remember it's OFF if you add new mods that you may need to manually number later.

If you do NOT see a heading called "Order" (top line of the actual mod list, where you'll also see "Name"  "State"  "ID"   "Author" --exactly which headings show up can be changed.) Right click on any of those you DO see (Like Name should be  up there for sure), and be sure "Order" is ticked/selected.   Now you should be able to find the "Order" column.  You MAY Have to use the bottom Scroll-bar if the fields are wider than the app window, but it'll be up there.  Then just find the row of the mod you're trying to change, where you can double click in THAT row's "Order" box, and set it to whatever you wish.  In this case, at least for troubleshooting/testing, just be sure it's loading last, or close to last.  The numbers do NOT need to be sequential.  If you're loading 300 mods, setting it to 500 would still do what you want here.  It'll just skip numbers it doesn't find.  And again, for testing, this can make it a lot easier to see what you've specifically messed with later if you need to change it again or whatever.

Now, as to the tanlines..  If memory serves, I THINK originally, those were certain older versions of Wrex's nude/lewd LL packs, and in fact the "Restored" Wrex item packs say they add torsos back because they had tan-lines, but I've never figured out how to make them show up.  The "NipSlip" pack DOES have them, one each for right and left torso, and for legs (think it's called 'lower' or something like that).  Your mileage as to how they work will vary.  Some parts are made to not show tattoos whatsoever, some torsos (pretty much any released pre 2019) will "mirror" L/R so you can use ONE upper along with a lower to get "fully nude tan line" effects, whereas the newer packs (Female Clothing as well as Wrex's newer LL pack) will NOT mirror, so you need to use both L and R tattoos for the chest together.  Basically have to play around with it and see what works where and how.

Anyways, that pack was back here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page/19/?tab=comments#comment-1598144

And also had a couple tattoos meant to alter the shade of nipples, and possibly a pube tattoo as well.  Can't recall for certain offhand.

Sorry so wordy.  I tend to err on the side of TMI when dealing with launchers and tech crap and whatnot.  Winds up less words in the long run than if I had to explain more details on the same topic 3 times.  ;)

Thanks again Kitty, Tan lines are working perfectly, you are my hero :)
Did the order change thingy, with no luck, still not showing :(

So when you say as high as possible, you mean the smallest number ? meaning 4 will override mod 400 ? or is it the other way around ?

59 minutes ago, Posers said:

Thanks again Kitty, Tan lines are working perfectly, you are my hero :)
Did the order change thingy, with no luck, still not showing :(

So when you say as high as possible, you mean the smallest number ? meaning 4 will override mod 400 ? or is it the other way around ?

Other way.  Assuming you actually get it to behave, the HIGHER number will be loaded later.  Now, depending exactly what loads and how it's all coded, that can do a variety of things.  Some mods will conflict (and break at least themselves, if not prevent loading the game entirely), some will "play nice" and you'll actually be able to use all content of multiple mods that in some way all modify the same thing, and especially when talking about Cosmetic mods, Most of the time you wind up with some sort of 'hybrid' result, where you're using some portion of MOD A, but partially over-written with the entire content of MOD B (which you've loaded later/higher in the order).

Before pulling out too much hair playing with all that though, the FIRST thing I would do is in the AML, right click the "Female Clothing Pack" row, and select "Show in Exporer".

You should get a Windows Explorer window open to: X:\<Path to Steam>\Steam\steamapps\Workshop\Content\268500\1586643354

Assuming of course you're using a Workshop Deployed (click the subscribe button) version of the mod.  If you've somehow modified that or moved it to be local, that changes all sorts of things.

Anyways, assuming again the normal Steam deployment, click down into sub-folders CONFIG -> INITIAL_RELEASE -> Props_Pack

(If you don't find those, that's already why we're having issues), and open up XComContent.ini in Notepad or whatever.

Hit CTRL-F (search) and type in "Fishnet"  Should jump you right down to a spot in the file that says:

;95. Stockings Fishnet Low
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Thighs",   DLCName="WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack", TemplateName="FCP_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", ArchetypeName="Props_Pack_GD.ARC_Thighs_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Thighs",   DLCName="WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack", TemplateName="FCP_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo_Reaper", ArchetypeName="Props_Pack_GD.ARC_Thighs_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, CharacterTemplate="ReaperSoldier")
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Thighs",   DLCName="WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack", TemplateName="FCP_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo_Templar", ArchetypeName="Props_Pack_GD.ARC_Thighs_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, CharacterTemplate="TemplarSoldier")
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Thighs",   DLCName="WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack", TemplateName="FCP_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo_Skirmisher", ArchetypeName="Props_Pack_GD.ARC_Thighs_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, CharacterTemplate="SkirmisherSoldier")
;

The real point to all this is just to make sure the MOD is actually deployed, is the correct version, and that the relevant portions of the config file haven't somehow been corrupted or altered or anything.

Oh, and.. it's so obvious a thing I may not even have mentioned it, but the ONLY place Fishnet and Sheer Stockings show up is as THIGH deco.  They aren't legs in themselves, but rather "overlays" that you use on top of compatible leg parts (any of the bare/lewd ones with a normal shape should work).  So obviously, be sure you've checked that you didn't simply miss them inside the game menus/customization screen first.  Since that's the really simple, obvious fix. ;)

21 hours ago, Kitty said:

Other way.  Assuming you actually get it to behave, the HIGHER number will be loaded later.  Now, depending exactly what loads and how it's all coded, that can do a variety of things.  Some mods will conflict (and break at least themselves, if not prevent loading the game entirely), some will "play nice" and you'll actually be able to use all content of multiple mods that in some way all modify the same thing, and especially when talking about Cosmetic mods, Most of the time you wind up with some sort of 'hybrid' result, where you're using some portion of MOD A, but partially over-written with the entire content of MOD B (which you've loaded later/higher in the order).

Before pulling out too much hair playing with all that though, the FIRST thing I would do is in the AML, right click the "Female Clothing Pack" row, and select "Show in Exporer".

You should get a Windows Explorer window open to: X:\<Path to Steam>\Steam\steamapps\Workshop\Content\268500\1586643354

Assuming of course you're using a Workshop Deployed (click the subscribe button) version of the mod.  If you've somehow modified that or moved it to be local, that changes all sorts of things.

Anyways, assuming again the normal Steam deployment, click down into sub-folders CONFIG -> INITIAL_RELEASE -> Props_Pack

(If you don't find those, that's already why we're having issues), and open up XComContent.ini in Notepad or whatever.

Hit CTRL-F (search) and type in "Fishnet"  Should jump you right down to a spot in the file that says:

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Thighs",   DLCName="WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack", TemplateName="FCP_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", ArchetypeName="Props_Pack_GD.ARC_Thighs_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Thighs",   DLCName="WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack", TemplateName="FCP_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo_Reaper", ArchetypeName="Props_Pack_GD.ARC_Thighs_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, CharacterTemplate="ReaperSoldier")
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Thighs",   DLCName="WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack", TemplateName="FCP_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo_Templar", ArchetypeName="Props_Pack_GD.ARC_Thighs_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, CharacterTemplate="TemplarSoldier")
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Thighs",   DLCName="WOTC_Female_Clothing_Pack", TemplateName="FCP_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo_Skirmisher", ArchetypeName="Props_Pack_GD.ARC_Thighs_Stockings_Fishnet_Lo", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, bAnyArmor=true, CharacterTemplate="SkirmisherSoldier")
;

The real point to all this is just to make sure the MOD is actually deployed, is the correct version, and that the relevant portions of the config file haven't somehow been corrupted or altered or anything.

Oh, and.. it's so obvious a thing I may not even have mentioned it, but the ONLY place Fishnet and Sheer Stockings show up is as THIGH deco.  They aren't legs in themselves, but rather "overlays" that you use on top of compatible leg parts (any of the bare/lewd ones with a normal shape should work).  So obviously, be sure you've checked that you didn't simply miss them inside the game menus/customization screen first.  Since that's the really simple, obvious fix. ;)

Thanks again Kitty :)
Yes the MOD has been deployed properly and looks exactly as you example,

I did try to fiddle with the mod numbers, but yes you were right, the game refused to load a few times, so i went back to auto ordering of numbers

I will try to make the number of that mod super high to force it load last, and see what happens

Thank goodness for you :)

On 2/11/2021 at 6:43 AM, Kitty said:

;

i look up on xcom chin squad it look like there is not options on custermising your charters if i deside to go back to wotc since that takes up alot of data on my pc is there any good cheat mods like cheat vest for xcom 2 and cheat weapons like one shot one kill mod for the vanilla if so link it please and thank you very much :)

On 2/12/2021 at 7:37 PM, veldmorris said:

i look up on xcom chin squad it look like there is not options on custermising your charters if i deside to go back to wotc since that takes up alot of data on my pc is there any good cheat mods like cheat vest for xcom 2 and cheat weapons like one shot one kill mod for the vanilla if so link it please and thank you very much :)

Honestly never used any 'cheat' style mods, so I wouldn't know where to start looking.  I would guess there probably are some, but you'd likely need to go digging through Nexus or Steam Workshop and hope the search functions behave somewhat to find them.  Almost everything I use is cosmetics, along with the community highlander (needed for a few tweaks here and there other mods depend on) and some bugfix/QoL type stuff.

A lot of "cheat" behavior though, you can probably mod yourself with INI file edits.  You'd need to do some googling to find out which files hold the items you want to alter, but it should be possible to change the item definitions of specific items to say... boost the damage of a certain weapon to like 100 points or something - which is pretty much a guaranteed 1 shot on virtually anything, and all you'd need would be notepad/notepad++ or the like.

If I remember right, most of that sort of data can be changed in the: X:\<User Path to Documents>\Documents\My Games\XCOM2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\XComGameData_WeaponData.ini  file, but again, it would be smart to dig around the web and find a little info about how the templates work, and obviously make a backup of any files you go modifying in there just in case you blow something up.  :)

12 minutes ago, burgaud said:

Hi,

XCOM2 made changes to MODs simply placing them inside the MODS folder wont work anymore.

Need help.

Where do I start to get the mod working?

thanks!

Workshop files don't go there, but locally installed ones still do, despite any changes made lately.  You'll need to be a little more specific about what isn't working or how.

If you're still using the launcher that comes with the game, that's your first problem.  It can be done, but that thing sucks.  The Alternate launcher found on GitHub works a LOT better), but again.. I'd need to know what's not working or what's happening when you try to even begin to try to help.

47 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Honestly never used any 'cheat' style mods, so I wouldn't know where to start looking.  I would guess there probably are some, but you'd likely need to go digging through Nexus or Steam Workshop and hope the search functions behave somewhat to find them.  Almost everything I use is cosmetics, along with the community highlander (needed for a few tweaks here and there other mods depend on) and some bugfix/QoL type stuff.

A lot of "cheat" behavior though, you can probably mod yourself with INI file edits.  You'd need to do some googling to find out which files hold the items you want to alter, but it should be possible to change the item definitions of specific items to say... boost the damage of a certain weapon to like 100 points or something - which is pretty much a guaranteed 1 shot on virtually anything, and all you'd need would be notepad/notepad++ or the like.

If I remember right, most of that sort of data can be changed in the: X:\<User Path to Documents>\Documents\My Games\XCOM2 War of the Chosen\XComGame\XComGameData_WeaponData.ini  file, but again, it would be smart to dig around the web and find a little info about how the templates work, and obviously make a backup of any files you go modifying in there just in case you blow something up.  :)

Workshop files don't go there, but locally installed ones still do, despite any changes made lately.  You'll need to be a little more specific about what isn't working or how.

If you're still using the launcher that comes with the game, that's your first problem.  It can be done, but that thing sucks.  The Alternate launcher found on GitHub works a LOT better), but again.. I'd need to know what's not working or what's happening when you try to even begin to try to help.

yeah i dug around the web ohhh trust me i spent over hours doing it only nexus and the steam work shop popped up and half those mods don't work anymore the creatures moved on but i will try the notepad you said see what i can do there thank you again kitty :)

1 hour ago, veldmorris said:

yeah i dug around the web ohhh trust me i spent over hours doing it only nexus and the steam work shop popped up and half those mods don't work anymore the creatures moved on but i will try the notepad you said see what i can do there thank you again kitty :)

Most old mods DO still work.  The "official" launcher REALLY doesn't play very nice with them a lot of the time - especially if you're trying to use mods for the 'wrong version' (Vanilla mods in WotC or the other way around).  There ARE some tricks to make them work even with that crap launcher, but it's a FAR better idea to just go to the pinned thread for the XCOM 2 mod index and use the link to get the GitHub Alternate launcher.  It works SO much better and makes mods behave a lot easier.

If you properly install a Nexus or LL mod (under the XComGame\Mods folder) and it shows up in the launcher list, but complains about versions or incompatibility etc, the alternate launcher will let you get past that.  If it's not showing up in the lists at all, something else is going on (installed in the wrong place, bad folder structure.. could be several possibilities).

I'll help if I can, but again, there's no "One simple answer" for getting XC2 mods to behave.  There's a LOT of possible ways things can go wonky, so I'd need to know some details.  Where the game is installed, what exactly is (or is not) happening, what mods, quite likely other information, depending.  :)

OK...

I think I found the problem: I don't have AML.

Running AML, enabling mods, running the game, mods now works.

PS: I was trying to make WOTC_LL_Pack (and the older barebare mod) to work. There is nothing more enjoyable than watching some naked girls screwing the aliens...

1 hour ago, TheCommander said:

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere but for the leg pack and torso pack do I need to install the original and the 2.0 version, or just the 2.0?

Thanks!

I don't run Vanilla, so I can't say with absolute certainty, but my understanding is for those files, you need both the "base" and "expansion" for both Legs and Torsos.  Props just has the single file, I believe.

The newest WotC version is one big stand-alone that has all legs, torsos, and props in a single mod.

12 hours ago, TheCommander said:

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere but for the leg pack and torso pack do I need to install the original and the 2.0 version, or just the 2.0?

Thanks!

I don't think so. When Wrex456 makes a mod, only one version is needed. I never understood this idea that the first one was needed. Few people had issue at that time and pretended both versions were needed and Xpyke followed their conclusion in the index but Wrex456 never confirmed that.

It worked fine for me with only the v2.

15 hours ago, TheCommander said:

Thanks!

yes install them both first install the first one then the next go in the order i only play vanilla becouse i don't like wotc half the cheat mods don't work to much talking in wotc and i want to free up space on my pc and wotc takes up alot of data guess it is from all that talking lol :D anyway alittle later on i will share some screen shots of my charters i made if i remember then lol :D 

I have a problem in WOTC, the female clothing mod on steam, the one with the sheer stockings.  Any how, it worked in xcom 2, but the WORc version is not working completely.  What happens is all the clothing is there and listed to use, but when you hover over the piece, it does not show up on the body, what shows on the body is ever you last hovered over or the body is invisible.  some of the outfit pieces are still working, maybe, 10 to 20 percent.

it was working in xcon2, with all the mods here, and I started a fresh install with none of the mods here, and it still was not working.  Wotc version.

On 2/3/2021 at 8:17 PM, Kitty said:

Just for completeness sake, since bouncing between this and the pin/sticky up top is... meh.

For those looking for mods buried in here somewhere, have a look.

My post points out a few solutions, digs up a couple buried links, blah blah.  Key point here is that index is massively helpful, so be sure to check there first.  MUCH simpler than digging through like 100 pages of posts just looking for one lousy file link.  ;)

Cheers.

One of the primary issues with the index is that it hasn't been updated in almost two years, so there have been a lot of mods since 2019 that aren't there.