Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Hi, would greatly appreciate advice. I have unzipped Mods in the Mod file and i have the github launcher ver 1.4.1 but all i get when i launch WOTC are the steam apps, the github launcher and the programme just do not see the mods. I am not good at all with computers so i assume i am missing something really obvious, an idiots guide would be very useful.  Thanks

7 hours ago, Confused88 said:

Hi, would greatly appreciate advice. I have unzipped Mods in the Mod file and i have the github launcher ver 1.4.1 but all i get when i launch WOTC are the steam apps, the github launcher and the programme just do not see the mods. I am not good at all with computers so i assume i am missing something really obvious, an idiots guide would be very useful.  Thanks

For WotC (and bear in mind, if you DO plan to ALSO mod base XCOM2, it's FAR simpler to just keep two separate AML folders -will save you LOTS of headaches), local mods go in:

X:\<path>\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods

Replace X and <path> with wherever you've got things installed, and here again, it tends to work out a lot better if you've got your game installed anywhere EXCEPT inside Program Files or Program Files (x86).  Windows security just adds levels of annoyance it's easier to not deal with.

Anyways, when you unzip a mod in the mod folder, make a folder for each one, so it winds up <path>\Mods\Mod Name Here

If you've done it properly, opening that folder, you should see things like <name of mod>.XcomMod, possibly a preview image and readme, and a bunch of sub-folders which should include "Config" "Content" "Localization" etc...

Once all those are unzipped in their proper place, go fire up AML.

Go to Options -> Settings and ensure you have at least 2 Mod directories.  One should point to the Steam Workshop mod folder (should end in a folder called 268500) and the second needs to point to the "Mods" folder mentioned above.  If it's not already listed in AML, go ahead and add this folder, then "OK" your way out of all the menus and exit the program (to be sure everything saves and updates all nice and happy).  Next time you run it, if it hasn't already, it should scan anything it finds "beneath" the local Mods folder, probably adding the mods in as "Unsorted".

I do run my AML as Administrator.  Not sure it's strictly necessary, but with Windows, it never hurts when you know a program is designed to maintain and modify things that "don't belong to it" (Which is another reason it tends to be quite helpful to NOT have the game itself under Windows protected folders like Program Files.)

If you run into any more problems, feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can't sort it out.

15 hours ago, WolfKent said:

Could any make this mod modular? https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1794025497 it dont have just legs  or torso part.

If memory serves, that particular mod is a head, body, and arms.

The only way to make it 'modular' would be to import the model into a modeling studio and break it into separate pieces, save each of those, and pack it all up as basically a whole new mod.  I *think* modeling for XCOM 2 is mostly done in either 3DS Max or Blender, neither of which I have any experience with.

To just get the mod working though, it's probably far simpler to install either Unrestricted Customization or Unlimited Armor Options (anything that lets you freely mix and match parts) along with something that adds "Invisible parts" (if you don't have them already - lots of mods add these) so you can hide anything that would interfere/clip with the Haydee model.

Would just like to say a big thank you to Kitty who very kindly took the trouble to point me in the right direction to get my Mods working as above.

I am really very grateful.

Also if anyone can point me to a functioning link for

Moounitsadvent and avengerbareclerks I would be grateful, still looking myself but the ones I have tried so far are no longer live.

Cheers all

2 hours ago, Confused88 said:

Would just like to say a big thank you to Kitty who very kindly took the trouble to point me in the right direction to get my Mods working as above.

I am really very grateful.

Also if anyone can point me to a functioning link for

Moounitsadvent and avengerbareclerks I would be grateful, still looking myself but the ones I have tried so far are no longer live.

Cheers all

Quite welcome.

I don't know any working links for those, but I had at least one of them stored on my bulk storage drive, as well as another that may or may not work for your purposes.

Check your inbox. Since I don't have them hosted anywhere, direct send seemed the best choice for the moment.

Hey I was looking through the mod index for WOTC lewd mods, and some of the links dont go to a download comment, ie better nipples, and some of the downloads arnt even there anymore, I know its an old game, but the Long war of the chosen is still a thing.  Is there an updated list of all the lewd mods that we can access in one place ? :)

12 hours ago, Posers said:

Hey I was looking through the mod index for WOTC lewd mods, and some of the links dont go to a download comment, ie better nipples, and some of the downloads arnt even there anymore, I know its an old game, but the Long war of the chosen is still a thing.  Is there an updated list of all the lewd mods that we can access in one place ? :)

It seems there is an issue with the link of the index.

Try this

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page/74/?tab=comments#comment-2493313

(Page 74 of this thread)

Just for completeness sake, since bouncing between this and the pin/sticky up top is... meh.

For those looking for mods buried in here somewhere, have a look.

My post points out a few solutions, digs up a couple buried links, blah blah.  Key point here is that index is massively helpful, so be sure to check there first.  MUCH simpler than digging through like 100 pages of posts just looking for one lousy file link.  ;)

Cheers.

yep you are totally right, the index is a godsend,

Um

Also, i think i am getting alot of conflict with those WOTC mods, i am so confused as to which i should get, like there are sack, pack and rack versions

Can someone simplify it for me lol,

Which ones do i need ?

Stocking are a must have, i see them in the list, but they dont load, ie conflicting with something else

Any help would be appreciated :)

3 hours ago, Posers said:

yep you are totally right, the index is a godsend,

Um

Also, i think i am getting alot of conflict with those WOTC mods, i am so confused as to which i should get, like there are sack, pack and rack versions

Can someone simplify it for me lol,

Which ones do i need ?

Stocking are a must have, i see them in the list, but they dont load, ie conflicting with something else

Any help would be appreciated :)

Heh..  I'm actually in the process of trying to get multiple versions of things to play nice with each other.  So far, it's been... interesting, if not very productive.  :P

Chances are once I thoroughly break everything, I'll end up reverting to backups and calling it a day.

TL;DR reasons, explanations, yadda...

Spoiler

So the latest two versions (I think it's two anyway) are no longer split into Torso, legs, pack, sack, etc etc.  It's just one combined LL_Pack, as far as Wrex's work goes.  Now, I had been using a version from somewhere around Dec 2018 pretty much since it came out, and only recently tried to migrate to what I think is the latest one, which was posted around Nov 2019. 

There's new additions (like sheer and fishnet tops) in there I'd like to incorporate, but this new version ALSO makes subtle, but important changes that make some of my other stuff not entirely compatible.  The bodies no longer "mirror" tattoos (which is actually more correct, or you could say "fixed" since that was accidental behavior caused by Blender in the first place, but I do have soldiers that I'm very attached to in my pool which now sort of rely on the "old way" I'm trying to find a means to save.

Additionally, the meshes have been tweaked a little, so for example, things like nipple rings/studs are no longer positioned exactly where they used to be (to reflect these subtle but notable alterations in size and shape of the base meshes), so they work fine on the new bodies (A - E Cups included in Wrex's pack), but sadly they no longer fit quite right with things like Sloot Power/Plate, and you can't simply use both "out of the box" since trying to use an old and a new pack just ends up with one of them overwriting the other.

I've been trying for days to get the stupid mod tools up and running, but they freaking hate me.  Nothing but errors at every turn, so I think I may attempt to take an "old version" of the pack, hex exit/rename everything carefully, and construct a custom content.ini to just add back a few items I still need, but.. we'll see how successful that ends up.  :P  Anyways.. all this said...

If I remember right, before all my messing around with things, I had it working fairly well with:

WotC - Naked soldiers and tatoo pack (Moomany)

WotC - Wrex456's Clothing NSFW (Wrex456)

WotC - LL_Pack (ghaan) - I had this installed to 'restore' a few things that had been changed/dropped from Wrex's packs over the years, though most of it was disabled to avoid any other conflicts and it's not exactly necessary.

WotC- Sloot Power Armors (mcmanus82)

WotC - Sloot Plate Armors (mcmanus82)

WotC - New faces WOTC version (n00bling) - Really has little to do with the rest of this, but I was using it with no issues.

Vanilla - Female Archon and Lewd Troopers (Moomany/Kexxx456) - Same as above.

Along with a CRAPLOAD of Workshop mods.  The most important of which (to this discussion) would be:

Unrestricted Customization - Wotc (Makes mixing and matching things SO much simpler)

WOTC Female Clothing Pack  - Best Clothing pack out there, IMO, and unless I'm severely mistaken, that's where the sheer/fishnet stockings come from.

Now, I've got oodles of other tweaks, bugfixes, mini-hacks, gameplay changers, cosmetic crap, voices, etc etc from workshop in there too, but for stuff from HERE, my recommendation would depend on whether you have issues like my mismatches above or not, and how important it is for you to keep such old characters intact.

If you don't, or are willing to make some adjustments here and there and/or just make new characters, I'd go with the base BareBare, and Wrex's newest LL_Pack (which the RAR I have is actually marked July 2019 right in the name), also the Clothing pack and Unrestricted Customization from Steam.  Plus whatever else from here or Steam you wanna use and seems to play nice too.  I think I'm running somewhere in the high 300s all in all.  xD

Oh, you DEFINIETELY want to be using the ALT mod launcher.  Seems lots of people are afraid of this thing for whatever reason, but my god... it allows you to sort, group, tag, and turn on/off your mods SO much better than the official launcher.  It will SHOW you if anything truly conflicts (won't say if one item will write over another, but WILL tell you if two mods have the same ID or will both try to overwrite the same game class etc) and so much more.  It really does work SO much better, and once you get used to the interface, I really doubt you'd consider ever going back to the gimpy "official" version ever again.

Now... if you DO have old items that have been removed in newer versions of Wrex's pack, or minor mis-match problems like I have, that gets more tricky.  Probably best you PM me and tell me exactly what you need, what you want, and why that's not happening.

In the specific case of the stockings you mentioned, off the top of my head the only things I can think of would be you're using them on "incompatible legs" - not all body parts are equal.  Some are specifically designed to not show tattoos, some are "too big" and thus things like the stockings are "there", but the dimensions of the legs are juuuust wide enough to be "over" them, and thus they appear to be invisible, etc.  I'd need some specifics to really figure out what's going on there.

Bleh.  I get... verbose.  This post is already a monster.  I'll STFU for now, and see if that helps or you have further questions or whatnot and we'll take it from there.  ^_^

Hey everybody!

Is there still some kind of "collection", where we can find the latest working links and downloads?

Or is the "Mod Index" from Xpyke dated back to 2019 still working?

Or do we have to scroll back through this entire thread?

Thanks

Greetings!  I'm just a new, rando here.

I thought a lot of what folks had done in here were pretty cool.  So I embarked on trying to do some things myself.  Lo' and behold, I found out that modeling is a very, very time consuming process.  Man!  Props to the fellows that do this.

At any rate, here are a few things I've been working on.

1. It bothered me that the little "scientist" thingy was glued to an entire body.  One couldn't really use it as a body prop.  So I dug out the arche type, booted blender, copied all the linked nodes of the scientist thingy, exported as it's own standalone prop WITHOUT being attached to the body.  Along the way I tweaked it to work much better with the B/C cups to not clip so much.

Net result is I got that working just fine, as a prop!  Looks great!

2. I also though the current "thong" wasn't doing justice.  As such, I embarked on learning how to "blender", and sort've did my own.  Here are some of the models, and seeing it in game.

3. Lastly, was working on doing more of a "full" sheer teddy thingy... dunno what you call it.  But basically the sheer material with a very highcut hip setup.  Model is shown below.  I think it would look fantastic.

4. I dumped all this into my own "WOTC_LL_Update_Pack" mod so to speak, as to not tamper with the existing.  I think going forward if more work is to be done on this, we ought to consider making just a SINGLE package that is out on github, has version history, etc.  It's too damn confusing right now when someone uploads a whole new mod, using existing mods, and then goes and generates all new package files and all that, some overwriting others.  Need to keep it singular....

Furthermore, doing so would make it VASTLY easier for people to get and use this.  No longer need to blast new upload links 100 pages in.  Just a simple, github repo where this resides that one can pull down.  If it gets updated, one would get the latest.  So on and so forth.  Basically we could keep a copy of the "src" files along with all the unreal files (the .uv extensions) in a separate folder.  And another folder containing the "built" mod.  Then peeps could just jam the mod folder into xcom and be off, but if you want to dev on it, could fiddle with the source files to tweak, make additions, etc... reuploading that.

But... this is where I sort've stopped.  The texturing.  I have literally ZERO idea how to make new textures.  I figured out how to assign the materials and all that... that's the easy part.  But basically baking new materials to make all the masks and all that.  I'm just dumb in that area.  The things I got working now were just re-used materials that I didn't have to bake myself.  The highhip thong for example sort've "works", but it mostly just used some default .MSKs and the UV Mapping probably isn't correct.. but it still works well enough.

Anyhow... if anyone has some great tutorials on generating new materials, or maybe how some of the things in this pack were made (for example, stripper boots, thong material, etc), that would be super helpful.  It would be great to know how the "sheer" was made... how is it partial transparent?  How the leathery look of stripper boots was done... etc.

Anyhoo... happy modding!

TL;DR
Someone help me learn how to create new textures, or point me to a non-confusing tutorial :)

20210205101546_1.jpg

model_1.png

model_2.png

20210205101707_1.jpg

20210205101711_1.jpg

model_3.png

Screenshot 2021-02-05 102006.png

21 hours ago, Undeadking18 said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone have ColdsteelJ's BBW mod for Xcom?

Sorry.  I didn't even know there was one, but  I was never really big on BBW to begin with (particularly for my game mods) so I doubt I'd have grabbed it if I did.  :(

Hope you find it though...

12 hours ago, Posers said:

you are amazing Kitty :)

This in particular is where the links just dont work, or the download has been removed

WotC - Wrex456's Clothing NSFW (Wrex456)

and in particular the fishnet stockings and tops

:)

Stockings (Fishnet and Sheer, both High and low) come from this Workshop mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1586643354

All 4 are thigh pieces, so be  sure you're using something that allows customizing ALL parts of ALL soldier types.  I use Unrestricted Customization.

Wrex's newest complete LL Pack: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page/80/?tab=comments#comment-2802775

AFAIK, that's the only version with E-Cups, as well as the sheer/fishnet tops - which are only in A to C-cup so far and are accessories in various torso gear/shoulder/arm categories.  I forget exactly which ones, but they're available in a few different spots.  Also note that THESE nude/skimpy torsos and legs were properly mapped (Blender issues fixed) so they do NOT mirror/duplicate tattoos the same way the older ones from any previous Wrex pack or BareBare do.

6 hours ago, SirDuke said:

Hey everybody!

Is there still some kind of "collection", where we can find the latest working links and downloads?

Or is the "Mod Index" from Xpyke dated back to 2019 still working?

Or do we have to scroll back through this entire thread?

Thanks

Start here.  I listed some updated links that are broken currently in the index, but it also links  BACK to the index, which is MOSTLY intact and where you wanna go for most XCOM 2 LL stuff.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64634-xcom-2-mod-index/?do=findComment&comment=3276590

5 hours ago, stealth_villain said:

I thought a lot of what folks had done in here were pretty cool.  So I embarked on trying to do some things myself.  Lo' and behold, I found out that modeling is a very, very time consuming process.  Man!  Props to the fellows that do this.

[Snipped a bunch just so as not to quote and re-quote huge posts]

Looking good so far.  I'd be interested to see what you build this into.

I also endorse the idea of a github "LL_Pack" (for lack of better term) where we can centralize things.  If we did it right, we could even have a "grab this and install" along-side any number of potential optional addition/subtraction choices, etc.

Of course, we'd need someone to set this up to begin with.  Right off, there's a lot of stuff that would need to be taken apart and gone through and re-compiled into packages that provide the maximum options while maintaining complete compatibility.  And of course, we'd need to only include work which authors specifically stated "use as you wish" or those we can still contact to ask first.

I'd be more than willing to help where I can.  I'm ok with scripting (fortunately for bodies/clothing/armor, that requirement is minimal and simple anyway) and config files and modbuddy and all that noise, but I'm absolute rubbish with the XC2 Unreal Editor thingy.  It hates me, the fonts are unreadably small on all the menus and popups, and I really haven't a clue how to use half the crap in there at the moment.  =p

Which leads me to your Textures question.  Now..  the premise of "Making a new texture" for most modding I've ever done tends to be extracting the original, which is almost always in some un-editable, annoying format, which then needs to be converted.  Most commonly to DDS, as it preserves all the weird alpha/layer/blah blah that's often in the finished files, but with external utilities or Photoshop plugins can be edited, then saved, converted BACK to whatever format the game in question uses, then stuck back into some sort of "pak file" (which for XC2 are all those Content\UPK files we need to edit with the XC2 UE).

Now.. the whole "cooking" thing is like... alien Greek to me, but if I'm not mistaken, when not trying to alter core game crap and just dealing with mods that add (mainly-cosmetic) content, I don't THINK that's actually required.  Provided the formats are all proper and happy, and packed back into valid, usable UPK files (with config files that are formatted correctly and  without typos) the game *SHOULD* know what to do with them, cooked or not.

If I'm mistaken here, someone please feel free to correct me.  I'm definitely NOT an expert on some of the aspects of the tools and whatnot here, and certainly don't wish to be spreading any sort of misinformation.

9 hours ago, stealth_villain said:

1. It bothered me that the little "scientist" thingy was glued to an entire body.  One couldn't really use it as a body prop.  So I dug out the arche type, booted blender, copied all the linked nodes of the scientist thingy, exported as it's own standalone prop WITHOUT being attached to the body.  Along the way I tweaked it to work much better with the B/C cups to not clip so much.

Net result is I got that working just fine, as a prop!  Looks great!

2. I also though the current "thong" wasn't doing justice.  As such, I embarked on learning how to "blender", and sort've did my own.  Here are some of the models, and seeing it in game.

3. Lastly, was working on doing more of a "full" sheer teddy thingy... dunno what you call it.  But basically the sheer material with a very highcut hip setup.  Model is shown below.  I think it would look fantastic.

4. I dumped all this into my own "WOTC_LL_Update_Pack" mod so to speak, as to not tamper with the existing.  I think going forward if more work is to be done on this, we ought to consider making just a SINGLE package that is out on github, has version history, etc.  It's too damn confusing right now when someone uploads a whole new mod, using existing mods, and then goes and generates all new package files and all that, some overwriting others.  Need to keep it singular....

Furthermore, doing so would make it VASTLY easier for people to get and use this.  No longer need to blast new upload links 100 pages in.  Just a simple, github repo where this resides that one can pull down.  If it gets updated, one would get the latest.  So on and so forth.  Basically we could keep a copy of the "src" files along with all the unreal files (the .uv extensions) in a separate folder.  And another folder containing the "built" mod.  Then peeps could just jam the mod folder into xcom and be off, but if you want to dev on it, could fiddle with the source files to tweak, make additions, etc... reuploading that.

But... this is where I sort've stopped.  The texturing.  I have literally ZERO idea how to make new textures.  I figured out how to assign the materials and all that... that's the easy part.  But basically baking new materials to make all the masks and all that.  I'm just dumb in that area.  The things I got working now were just re-used materials that I didn't have to bake myself.  The highhip thong for example sort've "works", but it mostly just used some default .MSKs and the UV Mapping probably isn't correct.. but it still works well enough.

Anyhow... if anyone has some great tutorials on generating new materials, or maybe how some of the things in this pack were made (for example, stripper boots, thong material, etc), that would be super helpful.  It would be great to know how the "sheer" was made... how is it partial transparent?  How the leathery look of stripper boots was done... etc.

Anyhoo... happy modding!

TL;DR
Someone help me learn how to create new textures, or point me to a non-confusing tutorial :)

20210205101546_1.jpg

model_1.png

model_2.png

20210205101707_1.jpg

20210205101711_1.jpg

model_3.png

Screenshot 2021-02-05 102006.png

looking great i hope you can look into the vanilla version of the game not wotc version that would make me a happy person :) 

47 minutes ago, veldmorris said:

looking great i hope you can look into the vanilla version of the game not wotc version that would make me a happy person :) 

The trouble with that is, Vanilla doesn't have all the extra body part slots.  Makes it a lot harder to mix and match pieces and get the effect you want.

That said, MOST cosmetic mods made for WotC will work fine in Vanilla - at least the parts Vanilla can work with and understand.  Though it's highly recommended to use the ALT github launcher to attempt this. 

It's also probably a good idea to learn the bare basics of editing the mod's Content\XComContent.ini file (again, in notepad), where you'll want to go through line by line and comment out (just add a ; (semi-colon) to the start of the line) any entry that adds/requires WotC specific content, including (but possibly not limited to):

Forearms L/R, Shins, anything dealing with Reapers, Skirmishers, and Templars..  Probably stuff I'm not thinking of right now, but the point is, doing this will go a long way to ensuring the mod won't try to add content it can't deal with, as when it DOES add these things, results range from "simply doesn't add them" to "invisible, phantom parts" to "game crashes in a big fireball".  ^_^

Anyways.. just tossing it out there for anyone who's like "OMG!  I want this mod, but don't want WotC!"  It IS often possible to have your cake and eat (most of) it too.  ;)

5 hours ago, Kitty said:

Sorry.  I didn't even know there was one, but  I was never really big on BBW to begin with (particularly for my game mods) so I doubt I'd have grabbed it if I did.  :(

Hope you find it though...

There is one which surprisingly expands the ass and breasts, something I haven't seen anywhere in the Xcom community (Don't know how he managed it but he did.) Though it's $25 on his Deviant Art page.

9 hours ago, Kitty said:

The trouble with that is, Vanilla doesn't have all the extra body part slots.  Makes it a lot harder to mix and match pieces and get the effect you want.

That said, MOST cosmetic mods made for WotC will work fine in Vanilla - at least the parts Vanilla can work with and understand.  Though it's highly recommended to use the ALT github launcher to attempt this. 

It's also probably a good idea to learn the bare basics of editing the mod's Content\XComContent.ini file (again, in notepad), where you'll want to go through line by line and comment out (just add a ; (semi-colon) to the start of the line) any entry that adds/requires WotC specific content, including (but possibly not limited to):

Forearms L/R, Shins, anything dealing with Reapers, Skirmishers, and Templars..  Probably stuff I'm not thinking of right now, but the point is, doing this will go a long way to ensuring the mod won't try to add content it can't deal with, as when it DOES add these things, results range from "simply doesn't add them" to "invisible, phantom parts" to "game crashes in a big fireball".  ^_^

Anyways.. just tossing it out there for anyone who's like "OMG!  I want this mod, but don't want WotC!"  It IS often possible to have your cake and eat (most of) it too.  ;)

Thanks again for amazing help, you are worthy of song :D
Fishnet tops are working hooray
Fishnet stocking just will not, damn them.  I know they did at one point, as saw them, a few hundred mods later, they dont, they just pop up the leg warmers or templar skirt on exit if you leave them attached.  In the preview window they do not appear, and sadly i went through EVERY leg combination i have :(

1 hour ago, Posers said:

Thanks again for amazing help, you are worthy of song :D
Fishnet tops are working hooray
Fishnet stocking just will not, damn them.  I know they did at one point, as saw them, a few hundred mods later, they dont, they just pop up the leg warmers or templar skirt on exit if you leave them attached.  In the preview window they do not appear, and sadly i went through EVERY leg combination i have :(

If they're appearing in the selection list but NOT showing up at all on the model and they won't "stick" if selected (resets that slot to something else or no item at all) - which sounds like what you're saying, that sounds to most likely be a conflict or config file problem.  To track it down, I'd need to know ALL the mods you're running and then hunt through them to try to find out if any of them are using same-named assets or the like, which can make XC2 do really janky things.

The FIRST thing I would try..  Load up the ALT launcher, right click the Female Clothing Pack mod and click "Show in Browser" (or show in Steam works too).  Unsubscribe (leave the web page open for a moment.  Close out the launcher, then open it back up.  Scroll back to where your Female Clothing Pack is in the list to verify it's now "Greyed out" or completely hidden.  You SHOULD even get a little pop-up when re-starting the launcher that says 1 mod wasn't found, and is being hidden.

Anyways.. once you're sure it's not loading, you've essentially deleted it and its entire folder, so I should have mentioned before, if you've done any customization to those config files, you should back them up somewhere first so you can hopefully restore said changes once we're done tinkering.

Close the launcher again, tab back to the Steam page and Subscribe back to the mod, then start the launcher again.  Find the mod again, un-hide and enable if necessary, and if it's somewhat low in your mod list/order, manually change it (double click the order field which should just be a number) and make it as high as possible.  This will help ensure it loads AFTER anything else that MAY be using an asset/UPK file of the same name for some reason.

All that done, go ahead and launch the game and see what happens.

If it doesn't work, you may want to go ahead and list all your running mods and send it along.  You can easily do this with the alternate launcher as well.  Up near the top, you should see tabs  for Mods, Overrides, and Profiles.  Profiles is what you want.  Click that and either do a click (top left corner) & Drag (all the way to the end) then CTRL-C (Copy) that and paste it somewhere or just click the SAVE button near the top right.  It will give you a "Save File" box where you can choose a location and name to save the file, which you can then put in here as an attachment.