Lewd mods and XCOM 2

I'd look at it, but I'm going to be busy with a lot of stuff for the next while.

Other than personal life and work, I need to finish Tales of Zestiria before Beseria launches this month so I won't really have time to hunt down code and do any requests/improvements.

I'm trying to sort out if the 'modmodmod' version of the prostitutions mods is working properly in my game (I started playing again just before 'Enslaved' was released). Using the alternate launcher, which did fix a lot of other small problems, I get the same conflict between 'modmodmod' and the 'Long War Perk Pack' that see if I swap mmm with Enslaved. This is the same error the LWPP has with the LW Laser Weapons and Leadership packs, which the launcher marks with an asterisk and says 'UIscreener, not really a conflict'.

Got to the Blacksite mission before I lost anyone. Is there anything that can indicate for me at this stage if modmodmod is working as intended? Should my soldier have appeared dead, blood and all (she did)? Should their portrait be on the wall of the memorial(it is)? Is it something that might be fixed by load order? Does the Long War perk pack just flat out conflict with these capture/prostitution mods?

Any help would be appreciated. I don't mind starting over if I have to, I'd just like to know before I advance any further in my new campaign.

I've installed LWPP on my game with enslaved, and the "whoring menu" disappeared, so i didn't kept LWPP.

With enslaved, you should have a new menu on each characters screen (with two buttons to send them "gain money and resources"), and your soldiers shouldn't die in mission (they disappear from the map instead of leaving a bloody corpse, gives you a "captured" message at the end of the mission instead of "dead", no memorial and you should be able to get them back later).

Can anyone code savvy help me tinker with modmodmod? I'm trying to adjust the kills/xp gained but to no avail.

Actually, what you want to do is look into the default game .ini files for this.  Go into the XCOM 2 Config folder, and look for the file labeled 'DefaultGameData_xPData,' and that should let you adjust everything you need from there.  Now granted, I don't mess with it because this level of code monkeying is beyond me, but it should be a good start for what you're looking for. 

I'm trying to sort out if the 'modmodmod' version of the prostitutions mods is working properly in my game (I started playing again just before 'Enslaved' was released). Using the alternate launcher, which did fix a lot of other small problems, I get the same conflict between 'modmodmod' and the 'Long War Perk Pack' that see if I swap mmm with Enslaved. This is the same error the LWPP has with the LW Laser Weapons and Leadership packs, which the launcher marks with an asterisk and says 'UIscreener, not really a conflict'.

Got to the Blacksite mission before I lost anyone. Is there anything that can indicate for me at this stage if modmodmod is working as intended? Should my soldier have appeared dead, blood and all (she did)? Should their portrait be on the wall of the memorial(it is)? Is it something that might be fixed by load order? Does the Long War perk pack just flat out conflict with these capture/prostitution mods?

Any help would be appreciated. I don't mind starting over if I have to, I'd just like to know before I advance any further in my new campaign.

I've installed LWPP on my game with enslaved, and the "whoring menu" disappeared, so i didn't kept LWPP.

With enslaved, you should have a new menu on each characters screen (with two buttons to send them "gain money and resources"), and your soldiers shouldn't die in mission (they disappear from the map instead of leaving a bloody corpse, gives you a "captured" message at the end of the mission instead of "dead", no memorial and you should be able to get them back later).

Thanks a lot for the help. The clarification is much appreciated. Now I just need to decide what to do...LWPP is so damn neat!

Hey guys can you help me a bit? I get this error http://imgur.com/i1EXtY9 and I do believe it has something to do with the face paint but I am not sure if its that. And also I don't think I see anything wrong with the mods installed. Yeah I get the red screen but everything is working fine it seems. I would have like to fix this red screen though. The thing is, there's no such conflict in the Mod Launcher/Manager/Whatever. I have all DLCs except Shen's Gift but I think even if I don't have some DLC for the customization options it would return "None" and not this but as I said everything seems ok. I don't have any replacers just addons.

Hey guys can you help me a bit? I get this error http://imgur.com/i1EXtY9 and I do believe it has something to do with the face paint but I am not sure if its that. And also I don't think I see anything wrong with the mods installed. Yeah I get the red screen but everything is working fine it seems. I would have like to fix this red screen though. The thing is, there's no such conflict in the Mod Launcher/Manager/Whatever. I have all DLCs except Shen's Gift but I think even if I don't have some DLC for the customization options it would return "None" and not this but as I said everything seems ok. I don't have any replacers just addons.

I had this problem when i started xcom2 with the nexus mod manager as first, not via steam.

when you first start it via steam, a xcom2 launcher will appear which shows off all mods-starting with that did atleast to me solve any redscreen errors :)

I can see that the work on this is still going on. I would like to see the Alien hunter armor mods as well, currently I'm using the other models (added lines for alien armor), but some things don't work properly. Like hand disappearing when using "frost bite" viper armor skill.

I would also like to see how far can the breast expansion get as we have A,B,C,D cup at the moment. Can humongous breast (like H cup) be even modded in? It would be also neat if a different texture was used for breast different sizes (if you go from A to D, you will notice it's exactly the same).

Thanks.

I can see that the work on this is still going on. I would like to see the Alien hunter armor mods as well, currently I'm using the other models (added lines for alien armor), but some things don't work properly. Like hand disappearing when using "frost bite" viper armor skill.

I would tend to agree, as I find the vanilla Serpent and Rage armors just plain ugly (the Icarus is tolerable, as long as you play with its color scheme to tone it down a bit). I also notice quite a bit of clipping on the Rage over a female form.

Another thing I'd like to see is Lewd torsos that 'fit' the vanilla Heavy Powered arms, with their obvious external articulations -- Power Corsets, anyone?

Hi, I am kind f new here and i would like to try  moomany ' s mod but I cant make the ModLauncherWPF to find the mod. I extracted the first mod I found and then tried agan with the V3 since the first version did not work. What Am I doing wrong? Do I have to enable something else? change a file? I tried that too but it didnt in the Config file but was a dead end too. If it is not too much trouble can anyone help me? I could not find a proper mod like the one I saw here on the nexus. Thank you in advance. :)

Hi, I am kind f new here and i would like to try  moomany ' s mod but I cant make the ModLauncherWPF to find the mod. I extracted the first mod I found and then tried agan with the V3 since the first version did not work. What Am I doing wrong? Do I have to enable something else? change a file? I tried that too but it didnt in the Config file but was a dead end too. If it is not too much trouble can anyone help me? I could not find a proper mod like the one I saw here on the nexus. Thank you in advance. :)

Hey man, try this link here: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/XCOM_2_Modding_FAQ it's the guide from nexus, ask us if you have any doubt.

Hey man, try this link here: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/XCOM_2_Modding_FAQ it's the guide from nexus, ask us if you have any doubt.

Thank you so much!!! :)

OK, so I'm still finishing up a couple of details on both the Torso Pack and the Leg Pack, but in the meantime, here's birthday suits, bikinis and topless bikini fullbody meshes for your Avenger's Crew and civilians.

IMPORTANT:

1.Actually read the ReadMe, I've put there how to make civilians happen.

2.While it adds Fullbody Meshes for Soldiers as well, keep in mind this feature only works for the Resistance Warrior DLC, if you don't have it, I don't know what will happen, but you don't really want to do it anyway. We already have Moomany's beautiful and awesome mod that adds the arms, legs and torsos separately, which is better, so Soldiers aren't really the purpose of this mod. The purpose are those clerks, civilians and vips.

3.As with every mod out there, install at your own risk. My PC has not suffered a single hitch since I bought the game, but yours might. Not responsible for anything frying!

4. I have absolutely no idea if this conflicts with anything. The only external mod I have is Moomany's. But it's cosmetic, so I don't think it will cause any trouble.

Anyhow, enjoy!

EDIT: Don't download! Something's not working. I downloaded it, and it's corrupted. I zipped the folder inside my common/XCom 2 SDK/XComGame. Is this the proper one?

EDIT 2: Huh, downloaded it again as is, twice, and it's working. So let me know if it isn't working for some.

So I've installed this mod and edited the XComContent.ini located in this mod's folder as described in the readme but now I only see flowing heads aboard the ship.

That's how my ini file looks like

;A configuration File

[XComGame.X2BodyPartTemplateManager]

;

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_A_Cup", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_A_Cup", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor_DLC_Day0", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor_DLC_Day0", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor_DLC_Day0", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor_DLC_Day0", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_BootsOnly", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_BootsOnly", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor_DLC_Day0", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

;

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Clerk_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="SldCnvUnderlay_Std_GD.ARC_SldCnvUnderlay_Std_Full_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Clerk")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Clerk_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Clerk")

;Civilian Female

;

BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Pawn", TemplateName="Civilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_Civilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleA", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleB", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_BootsOnly", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleC", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleE", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_E", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_E", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_F_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleF", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_F", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Civilian_F_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_F", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Pawn", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_Civilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyA", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyB", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_B", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_B", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyC", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_C", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_C", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_D_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyD", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_D", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_D_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_D", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyE", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_E", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ShantyCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_E", CharacterTemplate="Civilian")

;

;Hostile Civilian Female

;

BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Pawn", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_Civilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleA", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleB", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleC", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleE", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_E", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_E", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_F_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleF", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_F", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileCivilian_F_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_F", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Pawn", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_Civilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyA", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyB", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_B", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_B", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyC", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_D_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyD", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_D", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_D_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_D", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyE", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_E", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileShantyCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_E", CharacterTemplate="HostileCivilian")

;

;Faceless Civilian Female

;

BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Pawn", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_Civilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleA", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleB", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleC", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleE", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_E", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_E", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_F_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianUpscaleF", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_F", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessCivilian_F_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_F", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Pawn", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_Civilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyA", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyB", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_B_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyC", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_C_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_D_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyD", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_D", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_D_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_D", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FemaleCivilianShantyE", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_E", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FacelessShantyCivilian_E_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Bikini_Topless", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="ShantyOutfit_E", CharacterTemplate="FacelessCivilian")

;

; Scientist VIP Female

;

BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Pawn", TemplateName="Scientist_VIP_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_Civilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Scientist_VIP")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Scientist_VIP_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_ScientistVIPCivilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Scientist_VIP")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Scientist_VIP_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Scientist_VIP")

;

; Engineer VIP Female

;

BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Pawn", TemplateName="Engineer_VIP_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_Civilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Engineer_VIP")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Engineer_VIP_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FriendlyVIPCivilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Engineer_VIP")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Engineer_VIP_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="", CharacterTemplate="Engineer_VIP")

;

; Generic Friendly VIP Civilian Female

;

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FriendlyVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_FriendlyVIPCivilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FriendlyVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="FriendlyVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippy_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="FriendlyVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="SldCnvMed_Std_GD.ARC_SldCnvMed_Std_Arms_D_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="FriendlyVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippylegs_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ScientistVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_ScientistVIPCivilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ScientistVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="ScientistVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippy_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="ScientistVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="SldCnvMed_Std_GD.ARC_SldCnvMed_Std_Arms_D_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="ScientistVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippylegs_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_B", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Neutral_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_MilitaryVIPCivilian_Neutral_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Neutral_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Neutral_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippy_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Neutral_F", ArchetypeName="SldCnvMed_Std_GD.ARC_SldCnvMed_Std_Arms_D_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Neutral_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippylegs_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="FriendlyVIPCivilian")

;

; Hostile VIP Civilian Female

;

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_HostileVIPCivilian_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="HostileVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippy_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="HostileVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="SldCnvMed_Std_GD.ARC_SldCnvMed_Std_Arms_D_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="HostileVIPCivilian_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippylegs_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Advent_F", ArchetypeName="GameUnit_Civilian.ARC_MilitaryVIPCivilian_Advent_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Advent_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Advent_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippy_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Advent_F", ArchetypeName="SldCnvMed_Std_GD.ARC_SldCnvMed_Std_Arms_D_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="MilitaryVIPCivilian_Advent_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippylegs_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_C", CharacterTemplate="HostileVIPCivilian")

;

;Avenger Staff Female

;

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Eng_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="AvengerEngineers_GD.ARC_AvgEngineer_Torsos_A_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Engineer")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Eng_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Engineer")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Eng_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippy_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Engineer")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="Eng_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="AvengerEngineers_GD.ARC_AvgEngineer_Arms_A_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Engineer")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="Eng_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="SldCnvMed_Std_GD.ARC_SldCnvMed_Std_Arms_D_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Engineer")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="Eng_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="AvengerEngineers_GD.ARC_AvgEngineer_Legs_A_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Engineer")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="Eng_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippylegs_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Engineer")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Sci_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="AvengerScientists_GD.ARC_AvgScientist_Torsos_A_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Scientist")

+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Sci_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="BareClerks_GD.ARC_Full_Body_Clerk_Base", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Scientist")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="Sci_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippy_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Scientist")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="Sci_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="AvengerScientists_GD.ARC_AvgScientist_Arms_A_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Scientist")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Arms", TemplateName="Sci_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="SldCnvMed_Std_GD.ARC_SldCnvMed_Std_Arms_D_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Scientist")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="Sci_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="AvengerScientists_GD.ARC_AvgScientist_Legs_A_F", Gender=eGender_Female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Scientist")

-BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Legs", TemplateName="Sci_Std_A_F", ArchetypeName="moobarebare.ARC_Nippylegs_F", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="Outfit_A", CharacterTemplate="Scientist")

I left out the lines regarding soldiers because I'm using the Baremod for them.

All required DLCs are installed, i.e. Anarchy's Child (that's the Resistance Warrior Pack/DLC, right?), Alien Hunters and Shen's Last Gift.

What am I missing?

EDIT: man I'm stupid. Made it to be way more complicated than it is. Figured it out myself. Thanks

Long War is finally been made for Xcom 2. These mods work with Long War? Cause far as I'm concerned, just like first game, once you play LW, no reason to play the original. Makes the game significantly better.

Haven't tested the prostitution mods with it but all the cosmetic ones seem to work no problem!!! Rule of thumb, if it just adds cosmetics for customization it's usually compatible....

Long War is finally been made for Xcom 2. These mods work with Long War? Cause far as I'm concerned, just like first game, once you play LW, no reason to play the original. Makes the game significantly better.

Haven't tested the prostitution mods with it but all the cosmetic ones seem to work no problem!!! Rule of thumb, if it just adds cosmetics for customization it's usually compatible....

I've tested Enslaved with Long War 2, and it seems to work fine. Most of the functionality is still present, including the whoring menus. Long War 2 has the LWPP integrated, so I don't see why you can't enjoy both now.

The only thing I couldn't get to pop up with my limited amount of playing (about 4 hours from a new game) is the captured soldier mission.

To add about the LW2 and Enslaved, the captured mission does eventually pop up but you need to invest Intel in order for it to show. I've had two girls 'captured' and had to wait a few days before I had the Intel necessary to find them.

Never fails to see well made mods on this forum. Thanks for the nice mods, helps to add variety to things.

I don't really know if this is the right spot to ask but... how hard would it be to add in something like underwear as an upper/lower accessory option? While I do like lewd options in some cases, I generally prefer still... clothed for the most part. Same goes for something like a joke black bar or censor outfit. One of my shinobi currently are doing an Emperor's New Clothes gimmick. I am not very experienced at modding so I have no idea.