SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Guest ornak

Any hint on what you'll be working next (or already working)?  :)

Lol I was just thinking about PMing Leito about this... phew, I dont have to :o

You guys missed the part where Leito said hes done with modding? :dodgy:

Well, I visit LL, like, once in a month, so probably. Though I remember him saying he'll "gonna stick with critters for a while", and that was the time giant animations were already announced. I thought he'd be working on something else after them.

You don't need to reset SexLab animations after you install them through the SLAL menu.  If you are reseting SexLab animations after, you are basically uninstalling what you just added, and you'd have to add it again through the SLAL menu.

Also, Don't forget to click the, what is it, 'allow creatures,' option in SexLab.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong - I hope.

Thank you so much! When it said register I thought it meant register in slal but also in sexlab, where do I get a gold star for my dunces cap? Again thank you for straightening me out on this!

I can't get giant/lurkers animations to work, all other creatures work perfect, when I start sex, giant begins to do moonwalk and my player does animations well. I did FNIS and have all the requirements. The giant i'm using it's from Hentai Creatures, isn't compatible?

Have a nice day!

I can't get giant/lurkers animations to work, all other creatures work perfect, when I start sex, giant begins to do moonwalk and my player does animations well. I did FNIS and have all the requirements. The giant i'm using it's from Hentai Creatures, isn't compatible?

Have a nice day!

Sorry, I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you.  All I can really do is point to the installation and requirements.  Hentai creatures work fine with the mod during tests.

You don't need to reset SexLab animations after you install them through the SLAL menu.  If you are reseting SexLab animations after, you are basically uninstalling what you just added, and you'd have to add it again through the SLAL menu.

Also, Don't forget to click the, what is it, 'allow creatures,' option in SexLab.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong - I hope.

Thank you so much! When it said register I thought it meant register in slal but also in sexlab, where do I get a gold star for my dunces cap? Again thank you for straightening me out on this!

That was exactly what I was doing, I feel so foolish! I had thought the same thing, to refresh Sexlabs animation registry after adding the animations through the SLAL. I tried it without resetting Sexlab animations, and of course its working perfectly now. *Facepalm* lol  :P

Have a nice day!

Are you using the latest version of FNIS for creatures? I had that same problem because I had forgot to update my FNIS Creature Pack. (Now 6.1)

I am playing a male character. The Female NPC is giving it to me. What is up with that??? Then she finishes and it says that I Came inside her. Well Dam i never put it in. your mod is stuck in gay mode. even though it reads me as male, and i have no gay crap checked. 

If you go into MCM and go into Animation settings within Sexlab, there is an option there to "Filter Gay/Lesbian animations" remove those kinds of animations. You could also try going into Sexlab once again and go into the "Hotkeys" section. There you can find the hotkey to swap actors positions. (I think its the +/= sign button) I hope that helps! 

• 2 weeks later...

I hate being the person who makes suggestions, you probably already have enough things planned out and don't need anyone telling what to focus on. On the other hand if I never ask it may never happen.

So...your cowgirl animations for reiklings and draugr are very good, but if I had a choice I would like to be able to use them on non-creatues. Can they be altered for human-human use (which I do realize is much more complicated than a simple renaming)?

I hate being the person who makes suggestions, you probably already have enough things planned out and don't need anyone telling what to focus on. On the other hand if I never ask it may never happen.

So...your cowgirl animations for reiklings and draugr are very good, but if I had a choice I would like to be able to use them on non-creatues. Can they be altered for human-human use (which I do realize is much more complicated than a simple renaming)?

You have to change completely the skeleton of the actor, so you have to re-do it from scratch.

E.g. not a simple task.

Also in response to Leito saying he's retiring from modding for a while because they're not doing anything good for him, I noticed he doesn't have a donation button for his mods on the Nexus. Why not? I'm sure a lot of people would have been more than okay to donate a few bucks or so for EVB and other mods.

litle tip help please  ?

i have instal SLAL +  SLanim loader

first nothing apear in screen MCM ,

SLanimloader apear but in MCM nothing files , i have try generate , SLanimgenerate , nothing new 

after restart 5 new game nothing apear , 

same litle bug with funnybizznez ?  instal corectly after 20 try ?

Installation
Install my mod once the required mods are installed.
Run FNIS.
In the MCM, you'll need to select my animations in the SexLab Animation Loader menu and register them.
You may need to refresh the Creature Framework mod (included in More Nasty Critters) in it's MCM menu.

If you're using something else other than Nexus Mod Manager, I can't really offer any other suggestions as I have only used NMM.