SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

i use sexlab framework 1.59 , need instal  minimum 1.60 + ?

after 1.60 sexlab framework make me flipings lags and bugs. 

perhaps is only the requirements i not have , all is installed , all retry registred , sexlab MCM - creatureframework MCM etc , never apear nothing in the MCM SL animloader

Yes, you'll need the latest version of Sexlab.

ok all works and realy litle low bugys  :heart:

just for start scenes via train with hentai creatures or start with humans , take a litle long for start , and if  i will comme back for the first anim with the comand , sametimes stay in the 2 anim . perhaps is my crapy computer xd

another thing :P  

perhaps you can add more slots for horse anims with 5 anims max or more , 5 scenes start  forward and 5 scenes start backward  ?

withe slots or just with anothers names , is cool ,, need just more slots  :P  :heart:  :D

i love remplace anims for make anothers with tis many animations , but limited , and CK is realy hard for me .

Hi,

I'm glad you worked it out.

Unfortunately, I'm taking a break from modding Beth games.  Currently playing around in Source Film Maker.

for your first SFM animation , its really good , i seen some error , but for a first time again , i have see waaaay worste !

if you want do beast animation *with original animal , already soooooooo many with dog and horse done* like with tiger , dinosaur , etc , i will glady support ya for each animation you will do by giving sume muney .

in the end , glad to see you still working on animation ! ok its more fun in skyrim cause interaction etc , but SFM animation are good too !

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm taking a break from modding Beth games.  Currently playing around in Source Film Maker.

for your first SFM animation , its really good , i seen some error , but for a first time again , i have see waaaay worste !

if you want do beast animation *with original animal , already soooooooo many with dog and horse done* like with tiger , dinosaur , etc , i will glady support ya for each animation you will do by giving sume muney .

in the end , glad to see you still working on animation ! ok its more fun in skyrim cause interaction etc , but SFM animation are good too !

Hi,  may I ask what the error was?  I'll look out for it in future animations.  I do know that there is a flash with the lighting once the loop starts over.

As for creatures, I'll likely make some, but it may be a bit further down the road once I get a little more comfortable with the program.

Hi,

Hi,  may I ask what the error was?  I'll look out for it in future animations.  I do know that there is a flash with the lighting once the loop starts over.

As for creatures, I'll likely make some, but it may be a bit further down the road once I get a little more comfortable with the program.

sur

well the rebecca 3 is good , maybe the ass look a bit weird if you look it too long , but that , its the model .

for the 2 , the vagina model is bad , it look like she got a blackhole instead of pussy , but again , its the model , not your fault there .

maybe the feet that is on the couch go a little into the couch , and the toe are static .

for the 1 , her ear go in the couch .

again , its little detail , basicly its like a 9/10 animation !

Hi,

sur

well the rebecca 3 is good , maybe the ass look a bit weird if you look it too long , but that , its the model .

for the 2 , the vagina model is bad , it look like she got a blackhole instead of pussy , but again , its the model , not your fault there .

maybe the feet that is on the couch go a little into the couch , and the toe are static .

for the 1 , her ear go in the couch .

again , its little detail , basicly its like a 9/10 animation !

Thanks, I'll look out for them next time.

• 2 weeks later...

how can i get leitos animation for animation loader ... but only the once which where in NSAP ?

I'd love to have Leito's NSAP animations on SLAL too. His animations are the only reason I still have NSAP installed.

There isn't a pack at the moment.

are you just making the animations that you want to make or are you making anims that people want?

cause your aggressive animations were top notch, and i think people would like that again. just look at how popular FunnyBizness is!

but of course you do what you want, we all still appreciate you sharing! :D

Great work and thanks for the new stuff.

If you still want some SFM input, I think you need some post work yet, to really make your stuff "POP."

You should also ask Red for permission to his models, he's got all the Resident Evil girls ported.

I won't hold you back if you want to make a Jill for the masses though.  :D

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you guys are enjoying them.

Leito can you separate bondage animations without creature animations?

bcs i have problem with error 9 in fnis generator:D i know its fault creature animations and i dont know how to fixed :D

Maybe later on down the road if I add more human/creature animations.

are you just making the animations that you want to make or are you making anims that people want?

It's really just random things that I feel like doing.  Although that doesn't mean people can still make suggestions.

Great work and thanks for the new stuff.

If you still want some SFM input, I think you need some post work yet, to really make your stuff "POP."

You should also ask Red for permission to his models, he's got all the Resident Evil girls ported.

I won't hold you back if you want to make a Jill for the masses though.  :D

Thanks for suggesting RedMeance (kinda bothered me a bit that I figured that one out given I don't follow SFM artists that closely).