[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Hey Slyde, what a surprise! ohmy.png. I don't know if I'm more surprised to see you here on this thread (a big boob mod lol), or just for seeing you here after such a long time!

Well, I hope to give you reasons for another return... I may have a surprise for you "soon" (that mean during this year laugh.png )

I thought I made it clear that I like 'em all, Saafs! Guess I'm just not commenting on and repping enough of the other varieties lol tongue.png

Oooh, I like surprises. And maybe I'll have a fixed PC by the time you have it ready wink.png

It's a ridiculously crazy coincidence that I come back here when that pops up. Fate sure has a funny way of making these things work out biggrin.png

I thought I made it clear that I like 'em all, Saafs! Guess I'm just not commenting on and repping enough of the other varieties lol tongue.png

Oooh, I like surprises. And maybe I'll have a fixed PC by the time you have it ready wink.png

It's a ridiculously crazy coincidence that I come back here when that pops up. Fate sure has a funny way of making these things work out biggrin.png

You're right... I remembered an old quote that you made ages ago!

Big! Medium! Small!

Gotta say, I love them all!

Breasts are the best, yo!

Well, I can't say more right now... just stay tuned, that you'll have a surprise during this next century  :lol:

I hope you can fix your pc soon!, a good fap awaits you :D

Damn Saaf, every time I come back here you've done it again. I didn't want to ask for an ultra set, esp when the converter exists to do it yourself, but here it is. Now my girls can represent across all the bust sizes... LUD, NRM, HDM, HLOD, ULTRA, LETHAL and... beyond... wow, you're ENORMOUS!

This had to happen after all ;). Before making any other variation, I thought that I had to release this ULTRA pack. It was like "pulling a load off", I guess? :D. Btw, seeing your screenshot... I forgot how big the lethal tits looks on Honoka :o

NOTE: Again, please don't ask for a DLC file, since now it's way better option to use Autolink. Tutorial here (thanks to tastefultoy).

But... To quote our good friend Lola-senpai...

... We want DLC.

lol, the DLC nightmare is back! D:
Well you should use autolink instead, there is a tut... oh wait :o

Is it possible that someone convert all those breast sizes to Japanese Cup system please ?

I think it's possible.

UPDATE

Since Nyotengu lacks "some things" on this nude mod, I've made this pack to give her back her wings... and also a little purple toy.

• Avaliable in all HLOD flavors (NRM, HLOD, ULTRA, LETHAL)
  • 6 variations available for each body type (24 in total):
    2 main variations: black and white wings
    3 secondary variations:
    -Wings only
    -Wings + dildo
    -Wings + dildo + "tengu geta"
  • Credits to "the internetz" for the dildo mesh  :lol: ("the penetrator", import from Saint's Row 3).

nyowings.jpg

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/c1k2u

Until next time.

NYOTENGU_HLODv1.0_Wings_&_Dildo_Pack_(SaafRats).7z

Oh nice. I always find it silly to see her floating around without wings so I'll definitely use this. The Penetrator definitely seems like an appropriate weapon and I like callbacks to Saints Row in general so great addition imo. Thnx Saaf.

I think those sandals are called Geta. I believe those particular sandals are called tengu geta.

Oh nice. I always find it silly to see her floating around without wings so I'll definitely use this. The Penetrator definitely seems like an appropriate weapon and I like callbacks to Saints Row in general so great addition imo. Thnx Saaf.

I think those sandals are called Geta. I believe those particular sandals are called tengu geta.

Thanks a lot for the info! tengu geta then...
Regarding that dildo-bat, yeah, SR weapons are stupidly ridiculous and funny! lol. Btw, It was really difficult to get that damn mesh, the search was really long and hard :s

edit: I couldn't avoid to remember this video :lol: . Surprisingly similar to doa's situation...

Regarding that dildo-bat, yeah, SR weapons are stupidly ridiculous and funny! lol. Btw, It was really difficult to get that damn mesh, the search was really long and hard :s

edit: I couldn't avoid to remember this video :lol: . Surprisingly similar to doa's situation...

Long and hard indeed! O_O

Honestly though, whenever I come back to this place there's always something new and awesome to play with, and all too often it's either your work or something related! Great stuff as always, thank you! You do that video proud!!! ^_^

I wish it had mods for Saints Row 2, 3 and 4 because in this forum doesn't have sex mods for these games.

Thanks Saaf for ultra and Nyotengu variations! Ultra is now my second favorite =)

Cool.

Long and hard indeed! O_O

Honestly though, whenever I come back to this place there's always something new and awesome to play with, and all too often it's either your work or something related! Great stuff as always, thank you! You do that video proud!!! ^_^

Thanks alot for the comments and support ;)

how to use default costume with hlod based body? so all marie costume have bigger chest

To answer that question:

For that, someone would need to mod the costumes. Not a small amount of work.

Exactly, and luckily I know someone...

It wouldn't take that much work, Marie doesn't have that terribly many outfits. Roughly as many as Honoka does

BJ, you know what to do ;) (if you're on the mood for doing it, of course)

edit:

I wish it had mods for Saints Row 2, 3 and 4 because in this forum doesn't have sex mods for these games.

SR games have already a decent amount of costumes, the only necessary mod is a nude mod, imho :D  

Damn Saaf, every time I come back here you've done it again. I didn't want to ask for an ultra set, esp when the converter exists to do it yourself, but here it is. Now my girls can represent across all the bust sizes... LUD, NRM, HDM, HLOD, ULTRA, LETHAL and... beyond... wow, you're ENORMOUS!

This had to happen after all wink.png. Before making any other variation, I thought that I had to release this ULTRA pack. It was like "pulling a load off", I guess? biggrin.png. Btw, seeing your screenshot... I forgot how big the lethal tits looks on Honoka ohmy.png

This is beyond lethal actually, thanks to the transformer. Should have gone bigger for the screenshot...

I don't use it myself, I prefer my tits to be sculpted by hand, and I don't NEED to go bigger... But I will happily add in whatever sizes you release, no matter how big :D

UPDATE

Since Nyotengu lacks "some things" on this nude mod, I've made this pack to give her back her wings... and also a little purple toy.

• Avaliable in all HLOD flavors (NRM, HLOD, ULTRA, LETHAL)
  • 6 variations available for each body type (24 in total):
    2 main variations: black and white wings
    3 secondary variations:
    -Wings only
    -Wings + dildo
    -Wings + dildo + "tengu geta"
  • Credits to "the internetz" for the dildo mesh  :lol: ("the penetrator", import from Saint's Row 3).

nyowings.jpg

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/c1k2u

Until next time.

*SAAFRATS - SAAFRATS - SAAFRATS - SAAFRATS*

giphy.gif

adoracion-respeto-015.gif*SaafRats* Smilie-Adorar-23.gif