[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

You are lucky, this time it's not your thread that is destroyed :lol:

The forum is a bit dead these days so a bit of randomness is not so bad and..

tumblr_mvt608vnRp1seo7jgo1_500.gif

Oh and I heard Saafie like big wall of text so he'll have some text to read when he will see his xxxx notifications in pending :D

tumblr_n6ibisLh4J1qfgtfho1_500.gif

OMG!, wtf happened with my shiny thread!?

why, why... whyyyy??? (lol)

I just want to keep this crap in "good moral and manner" :(

edit:

I think broken reading glasses is a more likely explanation lol.

lol, apparently a lot of people here are using broken reading glasses.

SAAFIE WE WANT DLC, WE WANT DLC, WE WANT DLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC !!! FUCK GIVE US DLC !!!

giphy.gif

Rofl!. that's a very good way to ask for things, everyone here should learn from this!

I'm completely convinced now... I'm gonna make this damn DLC!  B)

"This Saturday"  :P

Yay Saafie is here !

v5qe.gif

Lol at "Why", don't try to be an innocent boy.

haha I knew it!, this freaking gif has to appear here eventually!!!
lol @ your new title, it fits you perfectly
Should I change mine with  pusseh destroyer?

edit: So many "Saafie"  ha  ha ¬¬

ROFL, please don't let me give you an answer on "something-destroyer", oh no, don't tempt me, don't give me this opportunity !! :lol:

As you said this gif had to appear again hehe, it's a good memorie to see this one appearing time to time ^_^

ROFL, please don't let me give you an answer on "something-destroyer", oh no, don't tempt me, don't give me this opportunity !! :lol:

As you said this gif had to appear again hehe, it's a good memorie to see this one appearing time to time ^_^

well, that "something" is "filled" now ;)

wait, destroyed with what? tongue :o?

(yeah, I read minds)

about that frantic gif, don't know why but always makes me laugh lol. I remember it was used in a similar situation the first time  :lol:

That something is fill.. filled ?? :o

You're going on a very dangerous way by saying that lol even more with tongue.

You read minds ? Which one ? Mine or you ? Lol

rst9.gif

Same for me with this "yay" gif, ahh.. It's very old now but it was used i na similar situation indeed and it will be used again I feel lol, when I created it I though maybe the frames was too fast but it's good how this is, it look like crazy and it's what I wanted :D

I'm going on a... *ahem*.. "dangerous" way? so... that mean I'll end up like a ... clown? :o

tumblr_n6ibisLh4J1qfgtfho1_500.gif

Yeah, I need to stop, even if this a coded conversation it could be easily decoded  :lol:.  And I want to keep the good moral and manner here, because asdf.

Oh btw, apparently there was an update here, as I heard. Here it is ;):

Lol damn you ! You never miss a chance to say something stupid again  :lol:

that's because I'm stupid to death!  B)

Enough spam for tonight. Thx for the laugh, I'll return on my animation making some Master Chief XXX pervert ULTRA poses.

well, time for me to re-enable "certain" voice on certain game... damn I'm masochist (or just stupid).

Lol please stop I am laughing too much tonigh with all this stupid posts :lol:

I can't focus on my animation you are too much disturbing (hm disturbing.. -echo), don't be innocent, writing bullshit on your thread make it on the top of.. the forum, I know you like that B)

yeah I'll stop, not writing more again, to much masturbing for you I see.

Oh curious, I see that your'e at the top of my dick just now  :lol: (enjoing it?)

Oops, I meant... "disturbing" and "visitor list". Sorry, I commit those mistakes because I'm innocent (and stupid, ofc).

Oh my gosh, people. You're too depraved. Let's keep this forum clean, shall we? There are women here.

Let's talk about boobs, dicks, pussies and sexiness in general. Also same-sex relationships (:heart: Lola) and intercourse. But I won't tolerate any depravity!

You know I'm a well-mannered girl.

I don't say words like dick, cum, pussy, etc.