[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Thanks for your support. I already have the name.txt file and it is exactly the same as you uploaded. Let me describe what I have/did and what happened again.

DOA 5 LR 1.08 version which Mai is there

Autolink 2.05

[DOA5LR]_H-LODv1.1_[TMC-TMCL_&_DLC]_(SaafRats)

[DOA5LR]_MAI_SHIRANUI-HLOD_Complete_Pack_[saafRats]

I put Mai folder in the Autolink folder. Every girl has nude body, but Mai.

Is there anything I missed?

Hmmm I think the problem there is the autolink version you're using. You need 2.5, not 2.05 :P

DL: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=Mzg5MjQyMnw3MmZiOTZiMHwxNDc0MjU3MzE3fDB8NTA2NTUzNA%3D%3D

Oops, my bad. It is actually 2.50.

Still not working? Maybe you have another MAI folder inside the main MAI folder?

Still doesn't work. There is no another Mai folder. I checked them several times and it has the same structure as the others.

Thanks for your support. I already have the name.txt file and it is exactly the same as you uploaded. Let me describe what I have/did and what happened again.

Autolink 2.05

Hmmm I think the problem there is the autolink version you're using. You need 2.5, not 2.05 :P

DL: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=Mzg5MjQyMnw3MmZiOTZiMHwxNDc0MjU3MzE3fDB8NTA2NTUzNA%3D%3D

Still not working? Maybe you have another MAI folder inside the main MAI folder?

Still doesn't work. There is no another Mai folder. I checked them several times and it has the same structure as the others.

I had the same exact issue but i replaced my auto link with the one provided above and it worked. try that just incase

can you make Mai nude mode to DLC pack version??

I don't know how to add Mai nude pack into my game...

Sorry, but as I've told a couple of times before, I'm not going to make more DLC releases. Autolink is really easy to use. Autolink is life. Autolink is love.

Thx SaafRats for constantly updating this great mod. :D

You're welcome, and thanks for the support! ;)

e same structure as the others.

I had the same exact issue but i replaced my auto link with the one provided above and it worked. try that just incase

Thanks for confirm that now is working!

Some random screenies:

http://imgur.com/a/Hyp4C

UPDATE: HLOD MAI SHIRANUI (PENETRATOR PACK)

Here's Mai and the return of the mighty big purple dildo-bat, aka "the penetrator" .

MAIDILDO.jpg

(I could have released this pack since some time ago... but I've been very lazy lately. My sincere apologies)

Features:
  • Ready to use with Autolink
  • The penetrator is available for all Mai HLOD body variations
  • It's a realy big purple dildo... but it's also a bat, so NO, is not oversized; its size its just right.
  • An "effect" patch is also included in the pack. This file replaces the original fan with the penetrator during Mai's power blow sequence (instructions about how to replace it are included inside the pack)
    Details about using/not using this files, explained in two simple-to-understand pictures:

Without custom FX file:
withoutFX.jpg

With FX custom file:
withFX.jpg

• There are some clipping issues and some oddities depeding of Mai's win pose. Enjoy the dildo and please don't complain a lot about these issues :P
DOWNLOAD

(the file is the one called "MAI_SHIRANUI-Penetrator_Pack_V1.0_(SaafRats).7z")

Special thanks to my lover-slave team mate Lola, who gave me the idea of putting this big boy on Mai hands :D... and thanks for her vauluable feedback of course; her experience dealing with big venous purple dildos is not something minor ;)

Some extra penetrating pics:

UPDATE: here's Mai and the return of the mighty big purple dildo-bat, aka "the penetrator" .

MAIDILDO.jpg

(I could have released this pack since some time ago... but I've been very lazy lately. My sincere apologies)

Features:
  • It's a realy big purple dildo... but it's also a bat, so NO, is not oversized; its size its just right.
  • An "effect" patch is also included in the pack. This file replaces the original fan with the penetrator during Mai's power blow sequence (instructions about how to replace it are included inside the pack)
    Details about using/not using this files, explained in two simple-to-understand pictures:

Without custom FX file:
withoutFX.jpg

With FX custom file:
withFX.jpg

• There are some clipping issues and some oddities depeding of Mai's win pose. Enjoy the dildo and please don't complain a lot about these issues :P
DOWNLOAD

awesome brother thank you  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: 

i love u kokoro and mai  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

ldixst.png

Autolink 2.05

Hi, carlist524.

Do you mean replace the Autolink file which SaafRats uploaded above? If yes, I already tried it, but nothing was changed. Thanks anyway.

1. Why the dildo is not pink?

2. Where is the DLC file?

3. I don't understand how use the FX?

4. Why it's so big?

5. Why it's not inside her pussy?

5bis. Why it's not in her ass?

5ter. Why she's not double penetrated with this dildo?

6. Porque?

B)

1. Why the dildo is not pink?

2. Where is the DLC file?

3. I don't understand how use the FX?

4. Why it's so big?

5. Why it's not inside her pussy?

5bis. Why it's not in her ass?

5ter. Why she's not double penetrated with this dildo?

6. Porque?

1. Because is purple (duh?)

2. I'm making it righ now!, wait ;)

3. Don't tell anyone... but I'm in the same situation D:

4. Becasue I'm a fucking sadistic weird dude.

5. Becasue of clipping. I prefer to avoid clipping issues... yeah, that.

5bis. Oh! don't tempt me  :blush:

5ter. *drooling*

6. porque the tableau is noir

UPDATE: here's Mai and the return of the mighty big purple dildo-bat, aka "the penetrator" .

MAIDILDO.jpg

Features:

Without custom FX file:
withoutFX.jpg

With FX custom file:
withFX.jpg

DOWNLOAD

awesome brother thank you  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: 

i love u kokoro and mai  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

ldixst.png

Thank Q very much! :D

Can make a Golden penetrator , please? :P

UPDATE: HLOD + Galhound's custom nipple textures

Good news for people who wanted a little more variety on the HLOD girls, here's finally a pack with custom nipple textures, courtesy of Galhound.

small.jpg

This pack includes a set of Bush-HLOD nude bodies for the female doa cast (except Alpha-152 and Marie Rose) with custom nipple textures.
A custom texture pack is also included, for those interested on applying this body textures to another HLOD variation.

Many thanks to galhound, who kindly gave me his private custom texture pack, and for allowing me to share it publicly :). (sorry for the big delay on the release :lol: )