Yay pubic hair growing :D

About the shaving cream, maybe you could add a way to craft it. For example at the cooking stations by combining some kind of salt with a liquid.

The soap recipes from bathing in Skyrim would be good. In fact, that mod would be a natural fit complement to a shaving system. Shaving and hygiene are two sides of the same coin (says the guy who just skipped shaving for the third day in a row).

Have you thought of adding "rubber addiction" to your mod?

The player would wear rubber items and would slowly get benefits (or reduced penalties) for wearing them but also penalties when not.

The player could slowly get so addicted to rubber that s/he has to put on more rubber items, until finally the player is fully covered.

The final stage could be putting on a gasmask which would reduce stamina and stamina regen due to harder breathing but as the addiction progresses the player would get the exact same penalties as when s/he first put on the mask when not wearing it.

That's an interesting idea, and certainly could implemented. I will put it on the - meanwhile quite long - "to do list". If you could point me into the direction of a standardized rubber equipment set, that would be helpful. So far I know only the DCUR items.

Dumb question, (or actually me being too lazy to look at the code). Is the pube slavetat slot fixed? or do you just use the next available slot for subsequent pubes growth and remove the original slots tat, or do you use the next available slot initially and remember which slot it is and always use that same slot?

Only asking because I've been fiddling with the SM Essential player code to add scar's, (and skill loss), every time the player gets knocked down so I don't want to interfere with other mods tats if at all possible (At the moment - because I'm lazy -  I'm just dumping the scar tats in the next available slot up until all the slots are filled so should be ok on either scenario with a bit of checking, however would be nice to know which one is being used because I have a niggling suspicion about my next bit I want to do).

ps

Love the mod. (even if it is the most annoying thing ever at times - gameplay wise that is :shy: )

Edit:-

pps

Thought of another thing, (haven't checked if it had been pointed out already). You get stagger events during Sexlab animations. (i.e. I assume the timer for that thing times up, and it just does the stagger with a message without checking if the player is actually otherwise occupied at that moment).

For pubic hair, normal SlaveTats body slot is used. Didn't even know that there is a pube slot. To add/remove tattoos, I use convenient routines from the SlaveTats Event Bridge by weird.

​Indeed there are some animation conflicts, in particular since the pubic hair adds many additional animations. I will try to post an upgraded version soon, which reduces this problem.

About the shaving cream, maybe you could add a way to craft it. For example at the cooking stations by combining some kind of salt with a liquid.

The soap recipes from bathing in Skyrim would be good. In fact, that mod would be a natural fit complement to a shaving system. Shaving and hygiene are two sides of the same coin (says the guy who just skipped shaving for the third day in a row).

Shouldn't be too hard. I will look into it. However, Bathing in Skyrim is another mod.

The player would wear rubber items and would slowly get benefits (or reduced penalties) for wearing them but also penalties when not.

The player could slowly get so addicted to rubber that s/he has to put on more rubber items, until finally the player is fully covered.

The final stage could be putting on a gasmask which would reduce stamina and stamina regen due to harder breathing but as the addiction progresses the player would get the exact same penalties as when s/he first put on the mask when not wearing it.

That's an interesting idea, and certainly could implemented. I will put it on the - meanwhile quite long - "to do list". If you could point me into the direction of a standardized rubber equipment set, that would be helpful. So far I know only the DCUR items.

Dumb question, (or actually me being too lazy to look at the code). Is the pube slavetat slot fixed? or do you just use the next available slot for subsequent pubes growth and remove the original slots tat, or do you use the next available slot initially and remember which slot it is and always use that same slot?

Only asking because I've been fiddling with the SM Essential player code to add scar's, (and skill loss), every time the player gets knocked down so I don't want to interfere with other mods tats if at all possible (At the moment - because I'm lazy -  I'm just dumping the scar tats in the next available slot up until all the slots are filled so should be ok on either scenario with a bit of checking, however would be nice to know which one is being used because I have a niggling suspicion about my next bit I want to do).

ps

Love the mod. (even if it is the most annoying thing ever at times - gameplay wise that is :shy: )

Edit:-

pps

Thought of another thing, (haven't checked if it had been pointed out already). You get stagger events during Sexlab animations. (i.e. I assume the timer for that thing times up, and it just does the stagger with a message without checking if the player is actually otherwise occupied at that moment).

For pubic hair, normal SlaveTats body slot is used. Didn't even know that there is a pube slot. To add/remove tattoos, I use convenient routines from the SlaveTats Event Bridge by weird.

​Indeed there are some animation conflicts, in particular since the pubic hair adds many additional animations. I will try to post an upgraded version soon, which reduces this problem.

Shouldn't be too hard. I will look into it. However, Bathing in Skyrim is another mod.

You are right, there isn't a pube slot. I probably miswrit, (if that's a word) my question. You are indeed using a body slot. Just wondered about the mechanism for allocation. Actually your answer does answer the question. Cheers :shy:

Have a look at the rubber suit + gas mask set that is included in the Trapped In Rubber mod here on Loverslab. The mod also contains other rubber items but using the rubber gear the player gets at the start should work.

The items are tagged so it is possible to track if the player is wearing them.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Since I have asked by some other people, here some more comments:

V 3.4 of this mod contains several SlaveTats for Pubic Hair and Nail Polish, which can be used independently. (If you only want to play around with these SlaveTats, you can extract them from the .7z file easily).
So you can have pink glowing pubic hair, or green glowing fingernails on just 1 hand, if you want.

Another note: If you want to use SlaveTats fingernail tattoos instead of the fingernail meshes, make sure to turn off the "Use This Mod's Nail Meshes" option in MCM.

Version 3.4 had more animations, which caused frequent conflicts with other animations. Therefore I just posted a new version (v. 3.4.1):

- Sorted out several animation conflicts (in particular with SexLab and DCUR)

- Recipes for Shaving Cream (Cooking) and Shaving Knife (Smithing) added

- Fixed "Shimmery Dark Cherry" Nail Polish

(can use existing save game)

​If you encounter any problems, feel free to post here!

How compatible is this with beast races (nail polish? piercings?)

Piercings should be fine.

The nail polish items will probably not work, but you can use the SlaveTats nail polish option (i. e. don't install the nail polish addons, and disable the "Use This Mod's Nail Meshes" in the MCM).

Also is there any chance of making a version without DD dependancy?

Sometimes I like to play a female who doesn't end up raped and enslaved every few hours, and this mod would be nice to have.

I have just posted a "LITE" version of v. 3.4.1, without DD requirements. (Sexlab is still needed.)

Also is there any chance of making a version without DD dependancy?

Sometimes I like to play a female who doesn't end up raped and enslaved every few hours, and this mod would be nice to have.

I have just posted a "LITE" version of v. 3.4.1, without DD requirements. (Sexlab is still needed.)

Thanks, will download and enjoy

hair menu doesn't appear for me, the rest works perfectly. what can i do? i already reinstalled it and started a new game

​There is nothing in the "hair" menu. It is somewhere in the "general" tab (need to scroll down, see the newest screenshot for location).

​I didn't put it into additional tabs in order to make previous save games work.

Awesomeness just keeps getting better! 

I have no real problems running this mod with an UUNP special body (I only PC human) and with 244 mods.  One exception is wrist lines on the equipable nail polish (from the old HH66 mods).  Easily avoidable, using the slavetat choices (lots of them!!) or with a wrist gauntlet.   I would advise not using makeup on your PC build, so that you have slots for all the things that can happen in the LL Skyrim!

Thank you for all your hard work!  

My log is full of this error message, because I don't have Cursed Loot installed (which is not in the required mods list for your mod).

[08/05/2016 - 11:11:30PM] ERROR: File "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [YPS02Heels (58030115)].ypsheelsticker.PlayerWearsAnkleChains() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line 297
    [YPS02Heels (58030115)].ypsheelsticker.CheckPlayerHeels() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line 398
    [YPS02Heels (58030115)].ypsheelsticker.OnUpdate() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line 441

Out of curiosity,...

A certain mod forces the player to wear bound high heels at times, while at other times it could force the player to be naked (and sometimes both).

What if the player is trained to wear high-heels (due to wearing bound items) while at the same time is forced to remain naked. Could it be that walking bare-foot is slower than walking bound high-heels, despite their debuff effect?

My log is full of this error message, because I don't have Cursed Loot installed (which is not in the required mods list for your mod).

Thanks for reporting this! DCL is indeed not required for this mod, but there are frequent checks whether you are wearing DCL Shock Boots, in which case the speed debuff is disabled.

​You can ignore this error safely. I will try to fix this in the next update (coming today).

Out of curiosity,...

A certain mod forces the player to wear bound high heels at times, while at other times it could force the player to be naked (and sometimes both).

What if the player is trained to wear high-heels (due to wearing bound items) while at the same time is forced to remain naked. Could it be that walking bare-foot is slower than walking bound high-heels, despite their debuff effect?

If the player is trained to wear high-heels, walking bare-foot is indeed much slower than walking in bound feet. Just hope that the other mod allows you to wear bondage boots at least ;)

​If nothing helps, you can decrease the speed debuff with the slider in the MCM menu.

Just posted a new version.

v. 3.4.2

- MCM menu is now less confusing

- Toenail polish can now be properly applied on arched feet.

- Fixed some warning errors appearing in papyrus log.

No new save game needed.

[There is a little bug. When you update v. 3.4.2 it will show you a wrong version number; just ignore this.]

​Additionally I posted a "non HDT" version. (Please note that I am unable to test the non HDT version, nor will I be able to fix any problems. YMMV.)

Just posted a new version.

v. 3.4.2

- MCM menu is now less confusing

- Toenail polish can now be properly applied on arched feet.

- Fixed some warning errors appearing in papyrus log.

No new save game needed.

[There is a little bug. When you update v. 3.4.2 it will show you a wrong version number; just ignore this.]

​Additionally I posted a "non HDT" version. (Please note that I am unable to test the non HDT version, nor will I be able to fix any problems. YMMV.)

What is different in the non-HDT version? Does it just remove the HDTHighHeels support/dependency?

Hi emily, first let me say that I am enjoying using this mod a lot, so thank you.

I came to report a problem I was having with YPS and Devious Devices Integration 3.1. I just spent about 10 hours slowly uninstalling mods then reinstalling them one by one, and found that YPS 3.4.1 was causing DD-I 3.1 (and 3.0) to not recognise Devious Devices Assets when starting a new game. I came here to report it to you, only to see that you had released an updated version, so I gave it a quick test and low and behold the issue is no longer happening with 3.4.2.

So once again, THANK YOU!!