2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Therefore I'd like you to fire a mod event just after GenderSwapped = true in ypsPiercingTicker.CheckPlayerGender() so I can have BAC reassert its slots before you proceed.

Indeed, that makes sense. Will add it to the mod.

Just had some discussion with @ArgyleSmith in the YTF-thread about coercing the player to apply makeup under certain conditions.

One idea is: if faction addiction is high and no eyeshadow is worn, the player might just apply the eyeshadow from their inventory.

Just wanted to post it here to leave it for further discussion.

Posted (edited)

Just uploaded the thought sounds for the last update.

Thanks to @SquatsAreLife for recording the sounds!

We did also modifications to some of the previous thought sounds, hence the new packages.

The sounds are split into 3 files. Install all 3 of them with the mod manager (order does not matter).

There are also some (small) changes to the thought file (see attached). You can replace it if you like.

ypsThought_female_database.json

Edited by emily1673

Hello once more @emily1673

I was silly before - I reinstalled, yps 6.7.1.0, but forgot to disable 6.7.1.2.

Once I did that, hair growth worked again, so points to an SE issue with the latest one. Has any other SE users had this?

The Pantyhose pack still not giving the pop up menu to select what typs/colours to wear.

About voiced thoughts (addressing this to anyone who has the knowledge and inclination to answer):

I'm not much of a programmer on my best day. But I can muddle through and modify the thoughts jsons without necessarily screwing things up. I have questions about the voiced thoughts files.

On an older version of YPS I changed a bunch of thoughts to make them shorter and also address a pet peeve of mine. For example, I eliminate "nylons" in favor of "stockings." That's just for me. I have no problem imagining a legitimate reason for using "nylons" even though nylon is a petroleum product and basically a massive anachronism.

As for voicing, what are the mechanics? The numerical prefix calls up a corresponding pre-recorded WAV file? If I cut the thought in half to make it shorter, does the voiced part play the whole unedited line? What, if anything, insures that a user-recorded voice file uses the Bella-esque voice? Emily describes the process of adding recorded voicings as easy, but I suspect it's mainly easy for somebody already familiar with the tools needed to make it happen.

Can I interest anyone in providing a recorded-thoughts-for-dummies instructional?

15 minutes ago, ArgyleSmith said:

About voiced thoughts (addressing this to anyone who has the knowledge and inclination to answer):

I'm not much of a programmer on my best day. But I can muddle through and modify the thoughts jsons without necessarily screwing things up. I have questions about the voiced thoughts files.

On an older version of YPS I changed a bunch of thoughts to make them shorter and also address a pet peeve of mine. For example, I eliminate "nylons" in favor of "stockings." That's just for me. I have no problem imagining a legitimate reason for using "nylons" even though nylon is a petroleum product and basically a massive anachronism.

As for voicing, what are the mechanics? The numerical prefix calls up a corresponding pre-recorded WAV file? If I cut the thought in half to make it shorter, does the voiced part play the whole unedited line? What, if anything, insures that a user-recorded voice file uses the Bella-esque voice? Emily describes the process of adding recorded voicings as easy, but I suspect it's mainly easy for somebody already familiar with the tools needed to make it happen.

Can I interest anyone in providing a recorded-thoughts-for-dummies instructional?

I'll try to explain. Let's for example take this line:

"[00039]Wearing smooth silky nylons feels great."

When this thought is chosen to be played by the thought script, it will display the string "Wearing smooth silky nylons feels great." as notification (in the upper left corner for a few seconds), and play the (prerecorded) sound file "00039.wav" located in the the folder /data/sound/fx/ypssounds

If you edit the string to

"[00039]Wearing smooth silky stockings feels great."

then it will display the string "Wearing smooth silky stockings feels great." but still play the same 00039.wav (which has "nylons" in it).

If you edit the string to

"Wearing smooth silky stockings feels great."

then it will only display the string and no sound will be played.

Hence, if you want to change the voice sound as well, you will also have to record a new 00039.wav file with your modified text (you can use a text-to-speech tool and clone the "Bella" voice).

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Hence, if you want to change the voice sound as well, you will also have to record a new 00039.wav file with your modified text (you can use a text-to-speech tool and clone the "Bella" voice).

Thanks! That's pretty much as I expected. Still hoping somebody who's done it can offer a detailed explanation of using the ai systems to get from point a to point b.

Edited by ArgyleSmith
erred with the contents of the quotation box

With a set of particular conditions denoting key quest stages, users could create thoughts improving immersion for the first experimentation with lipstick, eyeshadow, etc.

"I wonder if I would look like a pretty girl if I put on this lipstick?"
"It's tempting to try out that eyeshadow, just to see how it would look."

Stuff like that. It can culminate in the thought (or thoughts) that correlates to the automatic application of the item. 

Some minor glitch: YPS04DibellaFollower stage 1370 gets stuck, if some other mod (like BoS) locked the finger nails. Yorcyn will offer the dialogue but not proceed. Instead, the notification "You need to remove your nail polish" will show up.

I have an issue with the hands from the yps-SoundTexturePackage 240114 SE.7z  the hands are smaller and don't seem to line up correctly and the rest of the arm and there is a gap between the hand and arm due to the different sizes. I use cbbe 3bbb is there any fix for this by building them in bodyslide or something else?

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, ArgyleSmith said:

Thanks! That's pretty much as I expected. Still hoping somebody who's done it can offer a detailed explanation of using the ai systems to get from point a to point b.

If you are using Linux: There is a great flatpak app ("Speech Note") which does quite good voice conversions, working offline, which is great (no need to worry about any limitations).

For windows it seems that elevenlabs is preferred by many. It delivers top quality, but you need to pay for a subscription in order to convert large amounts of text.

13 hours ago, ArgyleSmith said:

With a set of particular conditions denoting key quest stages, users could create thoughts improving immersion for the first experimentation with lipstick, eyeshadow, etc.

"I wonder if I would look like a pretty girl if I put on this lipstick?"
"It's tempting to try out that eyeshadow, just to see how it would look."

Stuff like that. It can culminate in the thought (or thoughts) that correlates to the automatic application of the item. 

You can add these thoughts right away. Just write some thoughts with the condition "!ypshadlipstick&!ypslipstickworn" etc and add them to the database (see list of other similar conditions here).

("ypshadlipstick" means: "had previously used lipstick at some time and is currently not wearing any"; "!ypshadlipstick&!ypslipstickworn" means: "had not worn lipstick previously in the past and is also currently not wearing any").

And yes, seriously, you are very welcome to be creative and write a dozen thoughts a young pretty girl who never tried lipstick might have (same for eyeshadow, nailpolish, perfume, short hair, perm, hair dye...); i will gladly add them to the database, and see to get them voiced as well. :)

Automatic application would be a different thing of course, and would require a new YPS feature.

7 hours ago, botticelli said:

Some minor glitch: YPS04DibellaFollower stage 1370 gets stuck, if some other mod (like BoS) locked the finger nails. Yorcyn will offer the dialogue but not proceed. Instead, the notification "You need to remove your nail polish" will show up.

You definitely should not become a Bimbo before finishing the Dibella quest. I plan to inhibit players from doing so in a future update (and also add the option to become a Bimbo as ultimate quest reward).

6 hours ago, Cole Pines said:

I have an issue with the hands from the yps-SoundTexturePackage 240114 SE.7z  the hands are smaller and don't seem to line up correctly and the rest of the arm and there is a gap between the hand and arm due to the different sizes. I use cbbe 3bbb is there any fix for this by building them in bodyslide or something else?

Known issue, there is a fix somewhere posted in this thread. Maybe somebody else can point you there.

Edited by emily1673
31 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

You definitely should not become a Bimbo before finishing the Dibella quest. I plan to inhibit players from doing so in a future update (and also add the option to become a Bimbo as ultimate quest reward).

Ah but could you become one before starting it? Somehow. At what point are you intending the cut off?

Actually, one a very related note, what if the player character is already in a YPS relationship before starting the Dibella quest? The flirting becomes disabled after a certain point (to be reintroduced later) so I presume the previous relationship would likely fail and fall apart before that part in the Dibella quest but it might provide a minor problem for some players. Unlikely, but worth considering. Could the quest default to the existing relationship at that point instead of using the two established npc's? That could get messy.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

granted, but BoS is not the only mod in the world locking finger nails in...

4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

4 hours ago, Balgin said:

Ah but could you become one before starting it? Somehow. At what point are you intending the cut off?

The Dibella quest can only be started by males, right? So there's no worry about the player being bimbo'd before starting the quest- they have conflicting starting conditions.

Though, getting bimbofied in the middle is more of an issue. At what point during it does the player actually become female (ie., getSex(player) returns 'female')? The curse would have to be disabled just before that, otherwise it could potentially start the moment the player's gender flips. For the bimbo ending, you'll obviously need to turn it back on before you can bimbofy the player, but remember to turn it on again afterwards if the players gets the non-bimbo ending too.

Though I was actually considering piggybacking off YPS's gender flip functionality to add a TF option to the bimbo curse for men (someone mentioned YPS having a Potion of Gender Change, and I was thinking maybe I could just feed that to the male player once they hit 100 corruption?). Would you be able to add a isDibellaQuestRunning storageUtil var that I can check as a safeguard there for that? Just set it to 1 when the quest is started and back to 0 once it finishes?

That way I can easily have the feature auto-disable if the player starts the Dibella quest. I'll warn the player in the MCM toggle for the feature ("Do not enable this if you plan on doing YPS's genderbend quest), but it would be good to have a hard safeguard as well.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The Dibella quest can only be started by males, right? So there's no worry about the player being bimbo'd before starting the quest- they have conflicting starting conditions.

Though, getting bimbofied in the middle is more of an issue. At what point during it does the player actually become female (ie., getSex(player) returns 'female')? The curse would have to be disabled just before that, otherwise it could potentially start the moment the player's gender flips. For the bimbo ending, you'll obviously need to turn it back on before you can bimbofy the player, but remember to turn it on again afterwards if the players gets the non-bimbo ending too.

Yep. My point was that I don't know at what point in the quest Emily locks the Bimbo quest. We know that currently a character undergoing the Dibella quest can still gain corruption but seems to be incapable of actually becoming a Bimbo without using the BOS MCM command to do so. We also know that male characters can gain corruption but won't transform into anything. So if a male character managed to reach 100 corruption then started the Dibella quest is there a point after donning the corset of female curves where the Bimbo curse could trigger before it gets disabled? Such a window of opportunity could theoretically exist (no matter how short) so I was enquiring as to how thoroughly this has been handled to prevent such an occurrence.

Though I was actually considering piggybacking off YPS's gender flip functionality to add a TF option to the bimbo curse for men (someone mentioned YPS having a Potion of Gender Change, and I was thinking maybe I could just feed that to the male player once they hit 100 corruption?). Would you be able to add a isDibellaQuestRunning storageUtil var that I can check as a safeguard there for that? Just set it to 1 when the quest is started and back to 0 once it finishes?

There's a potion of gender change (does exactly what it says on the tin) and a potion of permanent gender change which also locks you into your new gender. The normal potion is "permanent" until you use the same potion to switch back. It's not temporary. They're both debug items but can easily be spawned in with AddItemMenu or the console.

Edited by Balgin
29 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Yep. My point was that I don't know at what point in the quest Emily locks the Bimbo quest. We know that currently a character undergoing the Dibella quest can still gain corruption but seems to be incapable of actually becoming a Bimbo without using the BOS MCM command to do so. We also know that male characters can gain corruption but won't transform into anything. So if a male character managed to reach 100 corruption then started the Dibella quest is there a point after donning the corset of female curves where the Bimbo curse could trigger before it gets disabled? Such a window of opportunity could theoretically exist (no matter how short) so I was enquiring as to how thoroughly this has been handled to prevent such an occurrence.

Ah ok yes. If donning the corset is when the player mechanically flips gender, YPS will need to disable the curse just before that to prevent the window you've mentioned.

29 minutes ago, Balgin said:

There's a potion of gender change (does exactly what it says on the tin) and a potion of permanent gender change which also locks you into your new gender. The normal potion is "permanent" until you use the same potion to switch back. It's not temporary. They're both debug items but can easily be spawned in with AddItemMenu or the console.

That sounds exactly like what I'd need. I'll have have a play and see if I can .Activate() it on the player in code...

22 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Ah ok yes. If donning the corset is when the player mechanically flips gender, YPS will need to disable the curse just before that to prevent the window you've mentioned.

Yep. I'm not sure if it's deactivated at that point or at the beginning of the quest when the character is still a man.

8 hours ago, botticelli said:

granted, but BoS is not the only mod in the world locking finger nails in...

Here you got a point. I should remove any makeup lock right before this quest stage. (But more generally: if this behavior messes up with other mods, it's the problem of the other mods.)

4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Though I was actually considering piggybacking off YPS's gender flip functionality to add a TF option to the bimbo curse for men (someone mentioned YPS having a Potion of Gender Change, and I was thinking maybe I could just feed that to the male player once they hit 100 corruption?). Would you be able to add a isDibellaQuestRunning storageUtil var that I can check as a safeguard there for that? Just set it to 1 when the quest is started and back to 0 once it finishes?

That way I can easily have the feature auto-disable if the player starts the Dibella quest. I'll warn the player in the MCM toggle for the feature ("Do not enable this if you plan on doing YPS's genderbend quest), but it would be good to have a hard safeguard as well.

Yes. Dibella quest can only be started by males. There is no point for females to be turned into females.

The male player turns into a female (visually and game-wise, but not yet story-wise) as soon as they wear both belt and bra "of female curves".

So, at that point I would need to disable the bimbo curse (continuing to accumulate bimbo corruption is still fine, but they should not yet achieve the "gone too far" status; it would really mess up things if you are a Bimbo but still struggling with your female identity). I am unsure what would be the best way to implement this? Could just be setting a papyrus value (like CC_DontGoTooFarYet = 1 [might choose a better name of course])? Or better use getformfromfile() and remove the magic effect? The papyrus value seems to be easier and more stable, but would require some additions to the BoS code.

And once the whole quest is finished, of course the (then female) player will be set back to normal (CC_DontGoTooFarYet = 0), so they can get bimbofied as appropriate. (Though shemales maybe could stay immune to the Bimbo curse, which would be another benefit of being shemale ;) ).

My current plan how to implement getting bimbofied during the Dibella quest is like follows: During the whole quest there will be several "slutty" dialog options that will add Bimbo corruption (e.g. being really eager to wear makeup, instead of hesitating and reluctant). The goal is to accumulate a maximum of about 80 % Bimbo corruption that way. And at the very end of the quest, the priestess of the Dibella will reward you with a pink "good girl" pill. Swallowing it will add another 30% of corruption, pushing the player over the edge.

Anothing thing: If you want to use the YPS gender change feature for BoS, you don't have to bother with the gender change potions (though you can give them to the player if you like).

The more straightforward way for modders is to use the following modevent:

SendModEvent("yps-SetPlayerGenderEvent", string NewGender, int Permanence = 0)
; will set the player gender (and force player to change it when necessary)
; values for NewGender: "male", "female"
; if the value of Permanence != 0, the change will be permanent (and never again be changed by future mod events or potions)

9 hours ago, Balgin said:

Actually, one a very related note, what if the player character is already in a YPS relationship before starting the Dibella quest? The flirting becomes disabled after a certain point (to be reintroduced later) so I presume the previous relationship would likely fail and fall apart before that part in the Dibella quest but it might provide a minor problem for some players. Unlikely, but worth considering. Could the quest default to the existing relationship at that point instead of using the two established npc's? That could get messy.

The flirt system works only for females, not for males. So the player cannot be in a YPS relationship when starting the quest. After gender change, the flirt dialog is still disabled until the "right time" comes. So this should not be an issue.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Yes. Dibella quest can only be started by males. There is no point for females to be turned into females.

The male player turns into a female (visually and game-wise, but not yet story-wise) as soon as they wear both belt and bra "of female curves".

So, at that point I would need to disable the bimbo curse (continuing to accumulate bimbo corruption is still fine, but they should not yet achieve the "gone too far" status; it would really mess up things if you are a Bimbo but still struggling with your female identity). I am unsure what would be the best way to implement this? Could just be setting a papyrus value (like CC_DontGoTooFarYet = 1 [might choose a better name of course])? Or better use getformfromfile() and remove the magic effect? The papyrus value seems to be easier and more stable, but would require some additions to the BoS code.

And once the whole quest is finished, of course the (then female) player will be set back to normal (CC_DontGoTooFarYet = 0), so they can get bimbofied as appropriate. (Though shemales maybe could stay immune to the Bimbo curse, which would be another benefit of being shemale ;) ).

My current plan how to implement getting bimbofied during the Dibella quest is like follows: During the whole quest there will be several "slutty" dialog options that will add Bimbo corruption (e.g. being really eager to wear makeup, instead of hesitating and reluctant). The goal is to accumulate a maximum of about 80 % Bimbo corruption that way. And at the very end of the quest, the priestess of the Dibella will reward you with a pink "good girl" pill. Swallowing it will add another 30% of corruption, pushing the player over the edge.

So, when the curse is disabled, corruption does not accumulate (or shouldn't, it's wrong in 1.7 but that won't be an issue here)- so once you disable it, the player won't naturally gain corruption until you reenable it.

But, there's a special event: CC_AddCappedCorruption(Int corruptionMod, int corruptionCap) that adds corruption to the player even if the curse is disabled. It also allows you to specify a cap for how high that corruption can put the player. Note that that event will never drive corruption over 100 or bimbofy the player.

So you could disable the curse just before they get the belt and bra, preventing the player from gaining corruption, but then corrupt them in very specific quest-based amounts using that event (which will work regardless of what corruption they started at because of the cap). Then, once either the quest is done (normal woman path) or it's time to be bimbofied (bimbo path), you reeanble the curse again.

Just as an aside, the corruption magic effects (like Gone too Far, etc) are purely for displaying corruption, and don't actually have any functionality (so removing them would do nothing).

51 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Anothing thing: If you want to use the YPS gender change feature for BoS, you don't have to bother with the gender change potions (though you can give them to the player if you like).

The more straightforward way for modders is to use the following modevent:

SendModEvent("yps-SetPlayerGenderEvent", string NewGender, int Permanence = 0)
; will set the player gender (and force player to change it when necessary)
; values for NewGender: "male", "female"
; if the value of Permanence != 0, the change will be permanent (and never again be changed by future mod events or potions)

Ah, easy! Yeah I probably should have checked for an event first!

Edited by jib_buttkiss

Just giving @Emily something fun to read while digging through all the problems :)

On latest build and have encountered 0 issues that I couldn't figure out myself XD 

currently on my first playthrough @ the quest where you "find Danica" 

simply loving it and realizing this is a core mod for any playthrough :)

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

So, when the curse is disabled, corruption does not accumulate (or shouldn't, it's wrong in 1.7 but that won't be an issue here)- so once you disable it, the player won't naturally gain corruption until you reenable it.

But, there's a special event: CC_AddCappedCorruption(Int corruptionMod, int corruptionCap) that adds corruption to the player even if the curse is disabled. It also allows you to specify a cap for how high that corruption can put the player. Note that that event will never drive corruption over 100 or bimbofy the player.

So you could disable the curse just before they get the belt and bra, preventing the player from gaining corruption, but then corrupt them in very specific quest-based amounts using that event (which will work regardless of what corruption they started at because of the cap). Then, once either the quest is done (normal woman path) or it's time to be bimbofied (bimbo path), you reeanble the curse again.

Very good, thanks for the advice!

I remember that it was me who asked for the CappedCorruption event quite a while ago; I always feel a bit guilty that I didn't find the time yet to implement it to the Dibella quest (had to finish it first). But now it is close to the top of my todo list.

May I ask, what is the script command to disable the player curse? Is StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none, "CC_IsBimboCurseEnabled", 0) sufficient? Or do I need to set the global value CC_AllowPlayerBimbo? Or both?

Another question I have:

Does it make sense that Shemales become bimbos as well? They function like normal females, but obviously cannot have vaginal sex.

If it is reasonable that they become bimbos, I might add a MCM toggle "shemales can become bimbos". Otherwise I might just make them immune to the curse.

Some more general notes on the gender change (not just to jib, but to everybody):

I have a list of fun things a mod could do, like:

• Creating a pill that swaps gender for a certain time period (like 24 hours or 1 week). The following things could optionally make the change permanent: having (vaginal) sex, having an orgasm, wearing makeup, getting pregnant, not finding the remedy within a set time limit, ...
  • Male player sleeps with a girl, and wakes up as a woman (or vice versa). Sleeping with another man/woman then reverses it or makes it permanent.
  • Male player being defeated/enslaved becomes a girl (or vice versa).
  • Have sex with an npc will result in gender swap for both.
  • A ghost/spirit will grant you a wish. You choose some unwise words and end up as the opposite gender.
  • Gender swap curse: Will swap gender every day / every time you have sex / every time you defeat a dragon ...

Just need to find time to do it. (Or any other modder could work on it --- it's not really complex.)

1 hour ago, SQUARECHAIR said:

Just giving @Emily something fun to read while digging through all the problems :)

On latest build and have encountered 0 issues that I couldn't figure out myself XD 

currently on my first playthrough @ the quest where you "find Danica" 

simply loving it and realizing this is a core mod for any playthrough :)

Thank you for the feedback, which is well received. :)

Edited by emily1673
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, emily1673 said:

The flirt system works only for females, not for males. So the player cannot be in a YPS relationship when starting the quest. After gender change, the flirt dialog is still disabled until the "right time" comes. So this should not be an issue.

Ah now that I did not know. Clarity has been achieved. I think I recently observed that flirting might have been available during some very early stages of the Dibella quest before being disabled at a certain point and that's why I began wanting to ask questions. Then Jib's post happened and really got me thinking.

Another question I have:

Does it make sense that Shemales become bimbos as well? They function like normal females, but obviously cannot have vaginal sex.

If it is reasonable that they become bimbos, I might add a MCM toggle "shemales can become bimbos". Otherwise I might just make them immune to the curse.

They might be stupid enough to try (or to just not care about the difference). In fact, the belief they cannot get pregnant might lead to them being even more slutty and Bimo-ish than true females.

Edited by Balgin
4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Ah, easy! Yeah I probably should have checked for an event first!

There's one BoS glitch *after* The Follower of Dibella ends. My character got all the piercings during the quest (nipple, navel, clit) which are issued by YPS as tats, not items, and welded shut, so she cannot remove them. Now, BoS bimbofication tries to apply its own piercings and fails and after full Bimbo starts to annoy with "Oh no" messages stating missing piercings.

55 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Very good, thanks for the advice!

I remember that it was me who asked for the CappedCorruption event quite a while ago; I always feel a bit guilty that I didn't find the time yet to implement it to the Dibella quest (had to finish it first). But now it is close to the top of my todo list.

May I ask, what is the script command to disable the player curse? Is StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none, "CC_IsBimboCurseEnabled", 0) sufficient? Or do I need to set the global value CC_AllowPlayerBimbo? Or both?

Another question I have:

Some more general notes on the gender change (not just to jib, but to everybody):

I have a list of fun things a mod could do, like:

• Creating a pill that swaps gender for a certain time period (like 24 hours or 1 week). The following things could optionally make the change permanent: having (vaginal) sex, having an orgasm, wearing makeup, getting pregnant, not finding the remedy within a set time limit, ...
  • Male player sleeps with a girl, and wakes up as a woman (or vice versa). Sleeping with another man/woman then reverses it or makes it permanent.
  • Male player being defeated/enslaved becomes a girl (or vice versa).
  • Have sex with an npc will result in gender swap for both.
  • A ghost/spirit will grant you a wish. You choose some unwise words and end up as the opposite gender.
  • Gender swap curse: Will swap gender every day / every time you have sex / every time you defeat a dragon ...

Just need to find time to do it. (Or any other modder could work on it --- it's not really complex.)

Thank you for the feedback, which is well received. :)

I wouldn't feel guilty about not using the event yet- I don't exactly follow a rapid release schedule myself!

To disable the curse, you can use the CC_ToggleBimboCurseEnabled event.

It'll flip the CC_AllowPlayerBimbo global for you without you needing to directly interface with the separate mod. The CC_IsBimboCurseEnabled storageUtil var is just for reading, so you can easily check if the curse is enabled or not (CC_ToggleBimboCurseEnabled also sets it).

Just keep in mind that CC_ToggleBimboCurseEnabled is a toggle that will flip the curse's state, so check CC_IsBimboCurseEnabled to make sure that it isn't already set how you want it.

You can see the event in BoS's CC_SexEventsScript.psc if you want to have a closer look.

For shemales, I've got no idea. It should be safe to do, I don't think there's any bimbo stuff that hard-requires vaginal sex (there's plenty of required anal and blowjobs, but no required vaginal!). I don't know if there would be some spaghetti in the code that breaks them though- you should probably test bimbofyng a shemale before you go ahead with anything.

For your gender swap ideas, you've mentioned genderbending NPCs. Can YPS do that?

4 minutes ago, botticelli said:

There's one BoS glitch *after* The Follower of Dibella ends. My character got all the piercings during the quest (nipple, navel, clit) which are issued by YPS as tats, not items, and welded shut, so she cannot remove them. Now, BoS bimbofication tries to apply its own piercings and fails and after full Bimbo starts to annoy with "Oh no" messages stating missing piercings.

That's odd. I would have thought that BoS should either detect the YPS piercings, and if not you should be able to equip the physical piercing items (that it will detect), but I guess not.

I'll improve the outfit enforcement's detection of YPS's slavetat piercings in the next version. Until then, you can get around the issue by disabling outfit enforcement for those item slots. It's not like you could remove them even if you wanted to!