4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Sadly I don't dare to give any promises on when something will be finished... next update in early next year perhaps?

I haven't thought about making it compatible to Hormone's sex change system, but as the gender is the same as in game, there should be no conflict. Or do you see a problem?

Depends on how you modify Skyrim's normal sexchange feature, if you just go enter the command on someone it will leave them with a female/male body with the opposite gender's head.

How do you smooth that part out, Hormones does the command then boots you to the racemenu to fix the whole face/head problem.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Not sure if it s a bug or not but the custom hair list I have has to be imported each time I start the game up. Is this normal? 

I believe so because thats how I do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this weird issue when cutting hair : I choose a hairstyle (let's say X), which is applied.  Then I put an elastic hairband to get a ponytail.  I then remove the ponytail but the hair isn't X but what looks like a default haircut for that length...

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

I have this weird issue when cutting hair : I choose a hairstyle (let's say X), which is applied.  Then I put an elastic hairband to get a ponytail.  I then remove the ponytail but the hair isn't X but what looks like a default haircut for that length... 

The mod is doing what it should do.

You choose a basic hairstyle. You use your brush to style your hair. You use the band to make a ponytail. The brush style is destroyed. You remove your ponytail... guess what: You have your basic hairstyle. Just like in RL ;)  Maybe the hair in RL is a bit unruly after removing the ponytail, but hey... give Emily a break :)

44 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

The mod is doing what it should do.

You choose a basic hairstyle. You use your brush to style your hair. You use the band to make a ponytail. The brush style is destroyed. You remove your ponytail... guess what: You have your basic hairstyle. Just like in RL ;)  Maybe the hair in RL is a bit unruly after removing the ponytail, but hey... give Emily a break :)

Oh, I didn't consider that the brush had to be used ?  Thanks !

21 hours ago, Oddside said:

I'm having a problem with piercings, even with SlaveTats installed none of the piercings are showing up. Anyone have any solutions or advice on why this is happening, and how to fix it?

Did you give Nioverride the extra layers as described in the mod's description & readme?

This mod uses more SlaveTat layers than come with the original installation. It is important that you increase the maximum number of layers manually. To do so, count the values you need together according to the following table:

• Earlobe piercings: 2*Face + 2*Face (swap)
  • Nostril, Septum, Right Labret, Central Labret, Right Eyebrow, Nose Bridge piercings: each 1*Face
  • Snake Bites: 1*Face + 1*Face (swap)
  • Navel, Clitoris (Labia is not yet implemented): each 1*Body
  • Nipples: 1*Body + 1*Body (swap)
  • Fingernail polish: 1*Hands + 1*Hands (swap)
  • Toenail polish: 1*Feet + 1*Feet (swap)
  • Lipstick: 1*Face
  • Eyeshadow: 1*Face
  • Pubic hair: 1*Body + 1*Body (swap)

Add up the slot numbers; swap slots only count once (even if you use more than one piercing needing a swap slot).
E.g. using Earlobe piercings plus Snake Bites plus Nostril needs: 2+1+1 normal face slots, plus the maximum of 2 swap slots, for a total of 6 face slots.
Then add the corresponding numbers in the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini to the variable iNumOverlays in the four sections [Overlays/...]
Note that high values for iNumOverlays may slow down your computer! In particular use a lower number for face overlays, if you don't use that many face fashion items. Maximum number of Overlays in a section is 12 (SlaveTats won't recognize more).

21 hours ago, Oddside said:

I'm having a problem with piercings, even with SlaveTats installed none of the piercings are showing up. Anyone have any solutions or advice on why this is happening, and how to fix it?

Or do you use the correct texture? There is a UNP and a CBBE Version.

If the Racemenu is configured correctly and still the piercings don´t show, look on page 41.