44 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I was able to download the update (version 6.7.1). You might want to try again.

I was trying it for 2 hours. Still refuses to start the download. Sometimes I even get Host error message from the browser.

Update: Finally I managed to do it with Chrome, but it was a struggle with that too. It took several attempts.

Edited by monsta88
7 hours ago, emily1673 said:

-- ypsearringitems: list of earrings, randomly worn by YPS vendors and Lena (after she got her ears pierced)

I was actually going to suggest something like this. Doesn't Lena tell us that "all the girls in Solitude have pierced ears"? I was going to ask if you might consider giving all adult female npc's in Solitude and the Blue Palace slavetats studs but would it be possible to extend the ypsearringitems to include Solitude npc's (like the staff at Radiant Raiment, Blue Palace servants etc)?

All I can get in the form of piercings are the ears, I can not get this mod to apply piercings anywhere else unless I do it manually through the SlaveTats MCM. My skee64.ini file is set correctly as well. If I go to a vendor, the piercing event plays through and I get the empty box, but nothing is applied and SlaveTats MCM does not register anything in the slot. I've even gone so far as to disable everything except YPS and its' requirements and still not getting it to work. I'm on AE .1130 and in previous versions I have not had this problem, is this a version issue or am I missing something?

5 hours ago, AechRO said:

All I can get in the form of piercings are the ears, I can not get this mod to apply piercings anywhere else unless I do it manually through the SlaveTats MCM. My skee64.ini file is set correctly as well. If I go to a vendor, the piercing event plays through and I get the empty box, but nothing is applied and SlaveTats MCM does not register anything in the slot. I've even gone so far as to disable everything except YPS and its' requirements and still not getting it to work. I'm on AE .1130 and in previous versions I have not had this problem, is this a version issue or am I missing something?

I've had this for a few versions on SE (1.5.97).

I get the Pierced [whatever slot] appear in the list of (de)buffs in the magic menu, folllowed by the Permanently Pierced when the appropriate time has passed. I also get the notifications of piercing when getting pierced and progressing to permanently pierced, so YPS is detecting the percing activity going on, just no visuals :/

Edit: I tell lies. Piercings are appearing as normal with 7.01

Edited by ebbluminous

I'm stuck near the beginning of the first quest, my character is stuck at the part where it says something like "have I really thought this over?" Lena never handed me any items, and I'm not able to speak to her again.

I think I want to try and create a cotr addon for this mod. It doesnt seem like it is too hard messing around in Gimp, but there are a few things I do not know.

Is there a specific reason why cotr has no conversion for makeup?

What textures are the cbbe and unp heads based on? 

Is there an issue with how many different versions of heads exist in cotr?

Ill keep looking around for answers, but please let me know if you know.

19 minutes ago, Amber02000 said:

I think I want to try and create a cotr addon for this mod. It doesnt seem like it is too hard messing around in Gimp, but there are a few things I do not know.

Is there a specific reason why cotr has no conversion for makeup?

What textures are the cbbe and unp heads based on? 

Is there an issue with how many different versions of heads exist in cotr?

Ill keep looking around for answers, but please let me know if you know.

I think no one has tried to create a CotR patch before.

YPS is the only thing stopping going CotR due to texture mismatches

1 minute ago, ebbluminous said:

I think no one has tried to create a CotR patch before.

YPS is the only thing stopping going CotR due to texture mismatches

It seems so fixable, maybe only a few hours of work but idk. If its so fixable, why hasnt it been done since cotr has existed for years

So, its definitely possible and im definitely doing it.

Heres a very broken demostration to shows how possible it is. Its a proof of concept rn, but the colors are way off( black face, white mouth, no controls on color) gotta fix that later.

Inorder to test it have cotr installed. go to slavetats and apply lipstick 100 to face. youll see your moth is white and face is black.

Still having some issues, however. Theres another mod called blushing when aroused that has the same issue. My biggest problem right now is i dont know how to move the textures around much. This means ill have to watch videos on paint.net until i figure everything out.

yps-SoundTexturePackage 240114 SE cotr demonstraton.zip

4 hours ago, Amber02000 said:

It seems so fixable, maybe only a few hours of work but idk. If its so fixable, why hasnt it been done since cotr has existed for years

Oh seen you are doing CotR for Blush When Aroused - Forgot thats that other blocker for me going CotR :D

11 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I've had this for a few versions on SE (1.5.97).

I get the Pierced [whatever slot] appear in the list of (de)buffs in the magic menu, folllowed by the Permanently Pierced when the appropriate time has passed. I also get the notifications of piercing when getting pierced and progressing to permanently pierced, so YPS is detecting the percing activity going on, just no visuals :/

Edit: I tell lies. Piercings are appearing as normal with 7.01

Glad it worked. Piercings sometimes just don't appear; sometimes they re-appear upon reloading, but it's a bit random. Don't know the reason.

9 hours ago, Tor94 said:

I'm stuck near the beginning of the first quest, my character is stuck at the part where it says something like "have I really thought this over?" Lena never handed me any items, and I'm not able to speak to her again.

I think you have to speak again, and/or try on the items. Check the quest log as well.

If nothing works, please post again, and mention the quest stage (use "getstage" in console).

23 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I was trying it for 2 hours. Still refuses to start the download. Sometimes I even get Host error message from the browser.

Update: Finally I managed to do it with Chrome, but it was a struggle with that too. It took several attempts.

LL has some serious performance issues lately, see the posts in the main forum. At off-peak times the site is working better.

21 hours ago, Balgin said:

I was actually going to suggest something like this. Doesn't Lena tell us that "all the girls in Solitude have pierced ears"? I was going to ask if you might consider giving all adult female npc's in Solitude and the Blue Palace slavetats studs but would it be possible to extend the ypsearringitems to include Solitude npc's (like the staff at Radiant Raiment, Blue Palace servants etc)?

Good idea, I haven't thought of it. Might consider doing that as part of the planned "YPS fashion for the masses"... if I ever find the time to work on that feature ...

Possible bug report: It seems that the item configuration file for SE does not work properly. It would be good if mod users here on the forum could test it out a bit (with decimal and hexadecimal codes in the json file, and esp files from your own mod list). Thanks to all.

26 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Glad it worked. Piercings sometimes just don't appear; sometimes they re-appear upon reloading, but it's a bit random. Don't know the reason.

Should of said... I deleted the SE version of the ypsitems json before trying. Not sure if that makes a difference...

3 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Oh seen you are doing CotR for Blush When Aroused - Forgot thats that other blocker for me going CotR :D

I already have one lipstick file fully converted so it's certainly happening. Get your cotr ready.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

Possible bug report: It seems that the item configuration file for SE does not work properly. It would be good if mod users here on the forum could test it out a bit (with decimal and hexadecimal codes in the json file, and esp files from your own mod list). Thanks to all.

First, thanks for your mod!

Second, about bug., I added "," and changed all tabs to two spaces.

SSE 1.5.97 + YPS 6.7.1
here is a log from papyrus

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/../ypsFashion/ypsItemsSE.json
JSON READER ERROR:
* Line 29, Column 4
  Missing ',' or ']' in array declaration

JSON: Failed to parse file, init empty root object...

Spoiler

error.png.b838a77f1d49119ccfdc1da6556ba34a.png

ypsItemsSE.json

One issue I'm running into on the conversion is eyeshadow 25-50. I cant see it, maybe because its so light? on my reg cbbe model I dont see anything. My eyes are also not the best and im not on the best monitor. I'm just going to convert 75-100 and then repeat the steps for 25-50. I wont be able to test if they are working though.

For a final update for anyone waiting on the new cotr conversion. Its a bit more time consuming then I thought. I'm also having to interprate a lot of the textures because they dont align very easily, often getting warped. The lips align okay, but the eye shadow does not. Im leaning towards drawing a new pack rather then coping the old one because of this. I can use the old one for inspiration and a guide so they will be somewhat close to each other.  

I think it'll take roughly 1 hour per slavetat slot, so 20 hours of work or so. It'll probably take a few days to 1 week. I could release periodic updates and post them here so people can use them if they want. lmk if you want the files, otherwise it will get posted when im done.

11 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Is it different for AE .1130? I've tried about everything I can think of and I can not get them to work. I'm 99% certain it was working fine when I was on 1.6.353. Could RapeTats or Remove Your Tats conflict? I've tried removing everything but still not appearing.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, 0x000f said:

about bug., I added "," and changed all tabs to two spaces.

You nailed it! Should have thought about this myself...😌

Now it works perfectly again (as it did during my testing stages).

I've given to the community here a perfect example how easy it is to do a syntax error in the json files. 🤣

1 hour ago, AechRO said:

Is it different for AE .1130? I've tried about everything I can think of and I can not get them to work. I'm 99% certain it was working fine when I was on 1.6.353. Could RapeTats or Remove Your Tats conflict? I've tried removing everything but still not appearing.

Dunno. I am using SE 1170.

6 hours ago, Amber02000 said:

For a final update for anyone waiting on the new cotr conversion. Its a bit more time consuming then I thought. I'm also having to interprate a lot of the textures because they dont align very easily, often getting warped. The lips align okay, but the eye shadow does not. Im leaning towards drawing a new pack rather then coping the old one because of this. I can use the old one for inspiration and a guide so they will be somewhat close to each other.  

I think it'll take roughly 1 hour per slavetat slot, so 20 hours of work or so. It'll probably take a few days to 1 week. I could release periodic updates and post them here so people can use them if they want. lmk if you want the files, otherwise it will get posted when im done.

Thanks for all the work! Take your time, no rush (= the most important modder rule :) ).

I have checked out COtR (just the website, didn't install it), and it seems it has a slider for eyelashes. Maybe that could be used to add a mascara / eyelash-growth feature to YPS. I might try this out.

---

UPLOADED A FIXED VERSION:

v. 6.7.1.0:

- fixed an error in a json file

Edited by emily1673
3 hours ago, emily1673 said:

I've given to the community here a perfect example how easy it is to do a syntax error in the json files. 🤣

Thanks for all the work! Take your time, no rush (= the most important modder rule :) ).

I have checked out COtR (just the website, didn't install it), and it seems it has a slider for eyelashes. Maybe that could be used to add a mascara / eyelash-growth feature to YPS. I might try this out.

---

v. 6.7.1.0:

That is super cool. it could be like an eye lash mascara. it's certainly taking forever :). as I work on files i get better at it and redo it. I think im at peak now tho, been working on adding fade to the ends

here's a pic of the light eye shadow, one with fade and one without. I think the fade makes it stand out, tho its not super easy to see. one on right has fade, left has none. Fade means it fades away rather then an abrupt end

image.png.8244642f9da0b321098a853de4655e21.png

4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

---

v. 6.7.1.0:

Oh wow, eyelash grow! Also means another fashion addiction category and thoughts :D