Just looked at DDX in TES5Edit...what about using the property 'device name' to identify the type of boots? (I don't really know much about modding beyond setting up a modded game so that I can play it, I'm only guessing it's a workable possibility)

Indeed it is possible for a script to query the device name. However, currently the speed-(de)buff is directly triggered by effect conditions related to keywords. So it would need some bigger changes to implement this. But I will see what I can do.

The hair tab remains, only the color option disappears.

This must be a bug, and a strange one indeed. I cannot reproduce it, but will keep an eye on the issue. The whole modding software is full of ... "interesting" surprises.  :sleepy:

Tried this mod for the purposes of hair growth, (I played without Slavetat's installed is it a necessity as I just wanted the 3d meshes to work)

Firstly the mod doesn't seem to be able to swap the sos meshes for the hair from the fresh start of my game. Seems I need to mess with SOS and change the hair manually for this mod to sort of start to work. As it stands if I didn't do a thing I hear the sound growth change and the mesh does a quick swap from next stage of growth back to whatever's before it.

Secondly when I tested shaving off and the animations playout my pc is left controlless in cinematic mode in a Ui less static state. I cannot move or do a thing and need to exit the game from then on.

Any idea's and what you may need to know from me.

Tried this mod for the purposes of hair growth, (I played without Slavetat's installed is it a necessity as I just wanted the 3d meshes to work)

Firstly the mod doesn't seem to be able to swap the sos meshes for the hair from the fresh start of my game. Seems I need to mess with SOS and change the hair manually for this mod to sort of start to work. As it stands if I didn't do a thing I hear the sound growth change and the mesh does a quick swap from next stage of growth back to whatever's before it.

Secondly when I tested shaving off and the animations playout my pc is left controlless in cinematic mode in a Ui less static state. I cannot move or do a thing and need to exit the game from then on.

Any idea's and what you may need to know from me.

The SoS hair is more an addition for the SlaveTats. So it's better to have SlaveTats installed.

SoS hair will only show at higher stages; so without SlaveTats you will only get the messages but won't see any changes on the PC for the lower stages.

Also, when shaving, the shaving process is shown with SlaveTats. Without SlaveTats, there will be a lengthy animation, and not much happening.

I will try to shorten the process with an MCM option.

I have a suggestion if it is at all possible. I was wondering if you could add a similar thing to corsets like the high heel training. So that after wearing corsets for a while you get used to them and maybe eventually get a bonus from wearing them?

Unless this is already done by some other mod that I am unaware of.

I have a suggestion if it is at all possible. I was wondering if you could add a similar thing to corsets like the high heel training. So that after wearing corsets for a while you get used to them and maybe eventually get a bonus from wearing them?

Devious Training does that, although it will conflict with the heel training from this mod.

Yes, indeed. Devious Training is the mod for you. Both mods can be used together, but only activate one for the heel training.
Devious Training is a good addition, because my mod will more develop into the direction of fashion and beauty (like earrings and make-up), though some "deviously" flavored features will be added occasionally.

One question : where can I buy piercings studs and shaving cream ? Yolie and Tris don't sell piercings and I had to use console to give my PC the shaving cream and a pubic razor.

Just found a bug that causes shaving cream (and other items) not appearing in the vendor list.

Will be fixed in the next update.

I love your mod! I was a little confuse why after applying shiny nail polish my character had giant hands, but then i saw it is only _1.nif, so it explain that xD But no problem, i will download HN66 asset and use them!

I have one question only, when starting the game, and starting the grow hair part of your mod, i begin with landing strip, is that normal or did i mess up my SOS pubic hair meshes?

---

Oh i forgot! Applying slave tat to feet has never worked for me, not with your mod only, but also with slave tat mod alone, with any version of slave tat. All other body part work. Maybe you have idea why?

I believe I have found that this mod will crash skyrim if you play through Saarthal without Deviously Cursed Loot installed.

Specifically, the Draugr you encounter in the raised part of the split level room shortly after the six pillar "puzzle" (where the plaques identifying the pillar orientations are right behind the pillars) seems to consistently crash for me, and I see an error in my papyrus log about deviously cursed loot and this is the only mod I have installed that fits that error message.

But I am never completely sure about crashes, so maybe someone else could double check that I have not made some kind of silly mistake here?

I love your mod! I was a little confuse why after applying shiny nail polish my character had giant hands, but then i saw it is only _1.nif, so it explain that xD But no problem, i will download HN66 asset and use them!

I have one question only, when starting the game, and starting the grow hair part of your mod, i begin with landing strip, is that normal or did i mess up my SOS pubic hair meshes?

Oh i forgot! Applying slave tat to feet has never worked for me, not with your mod only, but also with slave tat mod alone, with any version of slave tat. All other body part work. Maybe you have idea why?

Thanks for the feedback :)

I know that there is something wrong with the nail polish hand meshes. I tried a few things, but so far was unable to fix it. You say that the reason is that "it is only _1.nif"? That might be an important hint. :)

I also have the problem with the landing strip appearing on new games. They are automatically added by the SOS pubic hair addon and can be removed in SOS setup.

As for the problems with feet tats, I don't really know. It might be a conflict with another mod that overrides the foot texture; or the variable iNumOverlays in the file nioverride.ini is too low.

I believe I have found that this mod will crash skyrim if you play through Saarthal without Deviously Cursed Loot installed.

Specifically, the Draugr you encounter in the raised part of the split level room shortly after the six pillar "puzzle" (where the plaques identifying the pillar orientations are right behind the pillars) seems to consistently crash for me, and I see an error in my papyrus log about deviously cursed loot and this is the only mod I have installed that fits that error message.

But I am never completely sure about crashes, so maybe someone else could double check that I have not made some kind of silly mistake here?

Sorry for the problems. Which version of this mod do you use?

​And could you please post or PM the papyrus error message?

Sorry for the problems. Which version of this mod do you use?

​And could you please post or PM the papyrus error message?

I am currently using version 3.4.4, but I am not seeing the message I was seeing earlier when I was using I think 3.3. (I verified that the crash remained after updating, i forgot to verify that the papyrus message remained). The papyrus message I was getting back then looked like this:

[09/20/2016 - 02:37:18AM] ERROR: File "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
        <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
        [YPS02Heels (61030115)].ypsheelsticker.PlayerWearsShockBoots() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line 286
        [YPS02Heels (61030115)].ypsheelsticker.CheckPlayerHeels() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line 404
        [YPS02Heels (61030115)].ypsheelsticker.OnUpdate() - "YpsHeelsTicker.psc" Line 441

I get no Papyrus messages at all from the crash now (though the crash happens at the same place in a fresh game which I played from start with 3.4.4.

(So I do not know that it is this mod ... I am going to perform some experiments where I disable some mods to see if I can figure things out that way, but that will wipe the older papyrus log so I wanted to post this answer to your question, first.)

Edit: well... I get the crash with this mod disabled, so that probably means that this is not the problem (but only probably because I do not know if dead scripts might still be an issue). Anyways, i think you should ignore this problem, for now. I will come back here if I think I have found something relevant to this mod.

Further edit, in case anyone else stumbles on this problem, and on my post here: When I uninstalled Wildcat Combat, the crash went away.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I know that there is something wrong with the nail polish hand meshes. I tried a few things, but so far was unable to fix it. You say that the reason is that "it is only _1.nif"? That might be an important hint. :)

I also have the problem with the landing strip appearing on new games. They are automatically added by the SOS pubic hair addon and can be removed in SOS setup.

As for the problems with feet tats, I don't really know. It might be a conflict with another mod that overrides the foot texture; or the variable iNumOverlays in the file nioverride.ini is too low.

Thank you! It's true, i haevn't increased overlay amount for feet, only for body... i set it to double, maybe it will help.

And yes i think so - i play on 0 weight, and changing to 100, your hand meshes would fit, and body mods always have _0 and _1 hand nif. Would be great if i could have help fix it, i like your meshes more then HN66 :3

And yes i think so - i play on 0 weight, and changing to 100, your hand meshes would fit, and body mods always have _0 and _1 hand nif. Would be great if i could have help fix it, i like your meshes more then HN66 :3

Thanks for the hint! I will take another look at it. But first comes the next update, which is almost ready.

I am currently using version 3.4.4, but I am not seeing the message I was seeing earlier when I was using I think 3.3. (I verified that the crash remained after updating, i forgot to verify that the papyrus message remained). The papyrus message I was getting back then looked like this:

Yes, there was such an issue in v. 3.3, but it has been fixed.

Glad you solved the crash problem as well :)

Just posted an update, v. 4.1

- Added "SlaveTats" piercing items for all piercing slots.

- 3rd party mods are no longer required to get your body pierced (any slot).

- Added "Earring backs" to prevent earrings from dropping.

- Will now show "earlobe holes", if you don't wear earrings in your pierced ears.

- Shaving cream is now no longer a potion but a "MiscItem" (Clutter). After all you shouldn't drink your Shaving Cream anyway. ;) This enables characters, who are unable to drink potions (e.g. gag users) to shave their pubic hair. All other make-up items will be changed the same way during the next few updates. Better don't pile them up in your inventory!

- Fixed: makeup items should now correctly appear in vendor list.

This is a quite large update and still in "beta". Please post any issues and comments!

Known issue: When using shaving cream, you get the message "slavetats is busy, please wait 15 seconds...". Just ignore this message.

TODAY!! This mod earned it's true glory to me..

I ve been running a new character that I am serious about playing ( highly DD Cursed Loot etc but serious about playing with that.. ) and somehow.. someway.. I have not found one ( 1 ) single High Heels event trap. No boots etc..  But I have had High Heels for fashion reasons since creation.

Today.. at level 11 and a bit of time in game ( leveling has been kind of slow vs days in game ) I got nailed with Shocking Slave Boots.

But thanks to my training level.. its not half the big deal it could be.. walking is not a snails pace..

and the boots don't care what your walk speed is.. just don't run.. hehe..

Yay for fashion training!

Now.. anyone got a key??? Seriously.. anyone???

It's working really well (lastest HDT version). Good work! :) 

I have one issue so far, when I did the ear piercing, it seems to have welded the gold microstuds on. They show up in slave tats as a greyed out option. I can't equip any other earrings now, even if I check "use multiple". Is there a patch or console command I can use to fix this?

Also, it looks like the microstuds aren't enchantable. Is there a way to make it so they can be enchanted?