What becomes to walking animaton, when DD boots equip? In v.5.0.1.2A just speed debuff was added, but since v5.1 the walking annimation itself was chenged. WHY?! It looks really ugly! And no way to disable it.

The question was taken off. Please remove FNIS_aa2.pex from scripts folder in your archive.

out of curiosity, what hairstyles do you use? we should post those for each other to give each other ideas. :)

I just set up my game using the previous version, so I only have 15. Not sure which are from which packs (since I merged everything), but here's how I configured it for my character.

1 _SLH_HairBaldF (From SL Hormones)

2 HairFemaleRedguard04

3 HairFemaleImperial1

4 ApachiiHairHuman92

5 0FootPrintF

6 0TeAmo

7 0MilesAway

8 0Johansson  (Alternate: 1ViceCity)

9 0Equinoxe

10 0Sky246  (Alternate: 1Searching)

11 0Hello  (Alternate: 1Moonrise)

12 0TitaniumPB

13 0Aquaria  (Alternate: 0Sky6063)

14 NiahsHairV6 (Downloaded from LL specifically because I couldn't find a lot of long hair)

15 0Steammist  (Alternate: 1Traveler)

I tested a bit the barefoot meshes. (originally xinafay and conversations) So the meshes is correct in conversations, but the textures is all wrong, except on cbbe body. So now the shoes and toe nails polishing work properly only on cbbe body. i Told this on xinafay forum also...i hope anybody who can texturing, help for us.

A very big Thank You for the fantastic mod you created,

I realy love it and I use the events for piercing , lipcolor and of course the hair cutting event from slaverun 2

Maybe I can post also a feature request and a wish?

first would it be possible to also provide a mod event to change the hair color? I am thinking of make my slave a blond bimbo when her hair slowly regrowth

and second you have realy a very large number of messageboxes. I think only in ypspiercingticker.psc its > 200 :D

For me personaly its just a bit annoying when the game stops, a messagebox appears and I have to press enter and again and again. Did I say I realy use a lot of your mod events :-)

So would it be possible to make in configurable by MCM if a messagebox appears or just a notification in the left upper corner.

At the moment I just do a search / replace and recompile the script, but maybe others would like that too

I realy love it and I use the events for piercing , lipcolor and of course the hair cutting event from slaverun 2

first would it be possible to also provide a mod event to change the hair color? I am thinking of make my slave a blond bimbo when her hair slowly regrowth

and second you have realy a very large number of messageboxes. I think only in ypspiercingticker.psc its > 200 :D

For me personaly its just a bit annoying when the game stops, a messagebox appears and I have to press enter and again and again. Did I say I realy use a lot of your mod events :-)

So would it be possible to make in configurable by MCM if a messagebox appears or just a notification in the left upper corner.

At the moment I just do a search / replace and recompile the script, but maybe others would like that too

i was actually meaning to ask you about that, kenjoka. Slaverun has a hair growth function, which i have turned off in favour of this one. I assume they aren't compatible? Is version 2 going to use this one?
i was actually meaning to ask you about that, kenjoka. Slaverun has a hair growth function, which i have turned off in favour of this one. I assume they aren't compatible? Is version 2 going to use this one?

I downloaded this mod entirely because Slaverun recommended it, actually.

Now I just love the idea that the player character's hair can change in-game. It's a feature I never knew I wanted.

I downloaded this mod entirely because Slaverun recommended it, actually.

Now I just love the idea that the player character's hair can change in-game. It's a feature I never knew I wanted.

oh, yeah, I've been dying for this function for years. I tried to make it myself, but i couldn't get it to work.

Has anyone else had problems getting custom hair selections to show up with this version? Now they only seem to be available as default replacers. When selecting hairstyles I am constantly informed that there are no custom styles to choose from despite having set them up correctly (in non default slots or default slots).

Try turning off "check for installed hair mod" or watever that worked for me.

I tried that. Didn't work for some reason. This was attempted on old saves with no version of the mod and newer ones with residual stuff (for testing purposes). I'll try again 'though and see if it helps.

[Edit]About 20 minutes later. Nope, disabling Detect Hair Mods doesn't seem to help either. If I set a hairstyle up in a default slot and cut to it with the scissors then it works. If I do anything else I just get messages that there are no custom hairstyles available despite having set them up. Oh well :(.[/EDIT]

try it on a brand new game just to see if it works. Your issue might just be because you're attempting it on a previous save.

Okay, tried a new save, sat through the intro. Custom hairstyles that I set up manually are still unavailable. It's only the "standard" custom hairstyles from the mod that can be selected. Clearly there's something odd going on here.

Okay, tried a new save, sat through the intro. Custom hairstyles that I set up manually are still unavailable. It's only the "standard" custom hairstyles from the mod that can be selected. Clearly there's something odd going on here.

That must be a bug, very sorry. I will look into it.

Has anyone else had problems getting custom hair selections to show up with this version? Now they only seem to be available as default replacers. When selecting hairstyles I am constantly informed that there are no custom styles to choose from despite having set them up correctly (in non default slots or default slots).

I tried that. Didn't work for some reason. This was attempted on old saves with no version of the mod and newer ones with residual stuff (for testing purposes). I'll try again 'though and see if it helps.

[Edit]About 20 minutes later. Nope, disabling Detect Hair Mods doesn't seem to help either. If I set a hairstyle up in a default slot and cut to it with the scissors then it works. If I do anything else I just get messages that there are no custom hairstyles available despite having set them up. Oh well :(.[/EDIT]

try it on a brand new game just to see if it works. Your issue might just be because you're attempting it on a previous save.

also, get Skyrim unbound or Live Another Life so you don't have to sit through the intro ever again.

also, get Skyrim unbound or Live Another Life so you don't have to sit through the intro ever again.

Oh I have an ancient save at the character creation portion of the intro (just before the character menu pops up) that I tend to use for new characters. I just sat through it all this time to see if doing things as vanilla as possible might help solve the problem :).

Much appreciated Emily. There's a Breton Sorceress who's been attached to her 0Sky218 (from KS Hairdos) shaved nape hairstyle for a very long time now but has had to make do with alternatives recently :P.

i have a couple of issues.  i think i have the hair working properly now, but i had dyed haired and when i reloaded the game the hair was no longer dyed but the length messages are still keeping track of the dyed part just no color change on the hair.

the other thing that happened was i got itchy pubes right in the middle of a big battle with a whole fort full of people.  that was a little awkward.

I tested a bit the barefoot meshes. (originally xinafay and conversations) So the meshes is correct in conversations, but the textures is all wrong, except on cbbe body. So now the shoes and toe nails polishing work properly only on cbbe body. i Told this on xinafay forum also...i hope anybody who can texturing, help for us.

Yes, this mod is CBBE only, at least for the time being. Feel free to make an UNP version.

More mod events are coming. In fact, I have planned a whole new feature set called "fashion craving", so a mod can force the player to really "love" that long blond permed mane or a red buzzed nape bob (or any other fashion feature) :D

So before you do any bigger changes to your own mod, maybe wait a bit.

I'll look into the issue with the messageboxes. Of course, too many notifications also may be a problem...

I really want to try the newest version, but the last time I did (a few months ago), setting every hair stage would take me hours. Do I have to download the 3 hair mods or KS alone will be enough ?

For versions 5.1 and up, there are 100 pre-configured styles, so you can play around with it without setting up your own custom hair. KS HDT alone will be ok for most hair lengths (except ear length); LH is a nice addition; Merida is not needed.

I am also working on a feature to save/load custom hair setups. Just need to learn how to make this work :)

i have a couple of issues. i think i have the hair working properly now, but i had dyed haired and when i reloaded the game the hair was no longer dyed but the length messages are still keeping track of the dyed part just no color change on the hair.

Can confirm this bug; thanks for the report. Meanwhile enabling "frequent hair check" will help.

the other thing that happened was i got itchy pubes right in the middle of a big battle with a whole fort full of people. that was a little awkward.

That's why it is a good idea to shave often ...​ 

Bug is now confirmed. Sorry for it. Will fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for the quick reply and all the hard work you are putting into this.  one quick question if i am using a KS hair then i dont need to setup anything different for the hair correct?

at which stage is the hair supposed to get longer the popup messages says like 20.xx something and the hair length says 7 when i go to cut it.  not sure how the popup message correlates to the actual length.

So before you do any bigger changes to your own mod, maybe wait a bit.

So there we have it; Emily is single-handedly responsible for delaying the next version of Slaverun Reloaded... ;)

I am also working on a feature to save/load custom hair setups. Just need to learn how to make this work :)

I think even reading from an INI file might make setup a bit easier, since you'd be able to cut and paste hair names from a text file..

In Slaverun 2.0 (already in the beta2) you can chose in MCM if you want no haircutting at all, haircutting by my slaverun scripts or by events of the Immersive Fashion mod.

I will see what new events will come and maybe use them for my version 2.1

Thanks emily1673

one quick question if i am using a KS hair then i dont need to setup anything different for the hair correct?

at which stage is the hair supposed to get longer the popup messages says like 20.xx something and the hair length says 7 when i go to cut it.  not sure how the popup message correlates to the actual length.

KS HDT (!) hair is sufficient for most lengths. Vanilla hair is used for stages 1-9 (except stage 5, which uses LH); KS HDT hair is used for stages 10-19.

Here is a section of the hair script, which shows the length needed for each stage, as well as the default hair style.

HairStageLength[0] = 0.0 ; minimum hair length of a certain stage, in cm

HairStageLength[1] = 0.0

HairStageLength[2] = 0.3

HairStageLength[3] = 1.0

HairStageLength[4] = 3.0

HairStageLength[5] = 6.0

HairStageLength[6] = 12.0

HairStageLength[7] = 20.0

HairStageLength[8] = 30.0

HairStageLength[9] = 37.0

HairStageLength[10] = 45.0

HairStageLength[11] = 52.0

HairStageLength[12] = 60.0

HairStageLength[13] = 75.0

HairStageLength[14] = 90.0

HairStageLength[15] = 105.0

HairStageLength[16] = 120.0

HairStageLength[17] = 135.0

HairStageLength[18] = 145.0

HairStageLength[19] = 160.0

HairStageName = new string[20]

HairStageName[0] = "(none)"

HairStageName[1] = "bald"

HairStageName[2] = "short stubbles"

HairStageName[3] = "long stubbles"

HairStageName[4] = "cropped"

HairStageName[5] = "ear length"

HairStageName[6] = "chin length"

HairStageName[7] = "neck length"

HairStageName[8] = "shoulder length"

HairStageName[9] = "armpit length"

HairStageName[10] = "bra strap length"

HairStageName[11] = "mid back length"

HairStageName[12] = "waist length"

HairStageName[13] = "hip length"

HairStageName[14] = "tailbone length"

HairStageName[15] = "classic length"

HairStageName[16] = "mid-thigh length"

HairStageName[17] = "knee length"

HairStageName[18] = "calf length"

HairStageName[19] = "ankle length"

DefaultHairStyleName = new string[20] ; default hair style ID for each length

DefaultHairStyleName[0] = "(none!)"

DefaultHairStyleName[1] = "HairFemaleRedguard03"

DefaultHairStyleName[2] = "HairFemaleRedguard03"

DefaultHairStyleName[3] = "HairFemaleRedguard04"

DefaultHairStyleName[4] = "HairFemaleImperial1"

DefaultHairStyleName[5] = "LHVes_v1a"

DefaultHairStyleName[6] = "HairFemaleNord15"

DefaultHairStyleName[7] = "HairFemaleNord20"

DefaultHairStyleName[8] = "HairFemaleNord01"

DefaultHairStyleName[9] = "HairFemaleNord18"

DefaultHairStyleName[10] = "1Gecko"

DefaultHairStyleName[11] = "1Metropolis"

DefaultHairStyleName[12] = "1Sky208" ; "0Alia"

DefaultHairStyleName[13] = "1Sky239" ; "Ahlam_Hair"

DefaultHairStyleName[14] = "1Kikyo"

DefaultHairStyleName[15] = "1Kikyo"

DefaultHairStyleName[16] = "1Kikyo"

DefaultHairStyleName[17] = "1Traveler"

DefaultHairStyleName[18] = "1Traveler"

DefaultHairStyleName[19] = "1Traveler"

So there we have it; Emily is single-handedly responsible for delaying the next version of Slaverun Reloaded... ;)

And I'll happily become a slave, once this all works ;)

I think even reading from an INI file might make setup a bit easier, since you'd be able to cut and paste hair names from a text file..

I am really a beginner in that regard (concerning this feature). Is there an easy way for a mod to read an ini file?

I know of two methods:

https://gist.github.com/SilverIce/ed94c6763ed3e65e4f53

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265/?

But didn't have time to check them out yet.

I will see what new events will come and maybe use them for my version 2.1

This is the plan for future mod-events (big spoiler):

mod-event for high heel training (one sets the stage; one only increases the stage)

mod-event to “tattoo” lipstick and eyeshadow (unique)

mod-event to change natural hair color

mod-event to dye your hair

mod-event to perm your hair (to a given hairstyle-ID)

mod-event to prevent hair-cutting, or any change of hair style

mod event as slavery entrance

mod event to lock sex to male or female (unique)

mod event to lock name (unique)

mod-event to prevent make-up smudging

In addition to that, there shall be a "fashion craving" feature:

Player “craving” for certain fashion features may be switched on/off by 3rd party mod-events. Craving is available for the following features: fingernail polish, toenail polish, shaved armpits, shaved pubic hair, lipstick, eyeshadow, pierced earlobes, pierced septum, permed hair, hair of a certain color, a certain hair style, a certain hair length.

There are ingame items or quests that may set/remove craving as well.

The intensity of craving may be set by the 3rd party mod to the following levels:

(1) notifications

(2) messageboxes

(3) messageboxes and suffering animations

(4) messageboxes, animations and strong debuffs

frequency (float number) can also be defined

All this seems not too hard to do. But first I need to implement the last features and fix the remaining bugs for the hair mod. And after my last "hiccup" I would prefer not to promise any time frame. :)

>>>So there we have it; Emily is single-handedly responsible for delaying the next version of Slaverun Reloaded... ;)
>>And I'll happily become a slave, once this all works ;)
I'm still prepping my game (still trying to see how much I can toss in and still be stable), so I'll be patient. The idea of my raven-haired beauty getting messed with like that sounds intriguing, so I approve of the direction this is going. :)

>>>I think even reading from an INI file might make setup a bit easier, since you'd be able to cut and paste hair names from a text file..
I am really a beginner in that regard (concerning this feature). Is there an easy way for a mod to read an ini file?

Outside my area of expertise, I'm afraid. I edited some mods that worked with reading files back in Oblivion, but that was a long while back, and I haven't delved into making mods for Skyrim yet. Maybe someone more experienced will have a suggestion.

Emilly you read my glasses idea?

Oh yes, I did! I like that idea and put it on my list. Maybe someone could also do a Devious Glasses mod.

--

Just posted v. 5.1.2 with a few bug fixes:

- custom hairstyles can now be chosen in the menu

- the second menu of preset bra-strap length ponytail hair is now working correctly

Still working on the other issues.

Thank you Emily, this mod is amazing and it just keeps getting better! :)

Can't wait to see what's next in store. I'd love to see a tanning feature, or perhaps getting better posture (new movement animations) upon completing high heel training. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

Thank you Emily, this mod is amazing and it just keeps getting better! :)

Can't wait to see what's next in store. I'd love to see a tanning feature, or perhaps getting better posture (new movement animations) upon completing high heel training. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

Thats a great idea xD

Hello, still really, really enjoying this mod and I'm loving all the things your adding/have planned as it continues to develop.  I finally updated to the latest version and I can't believe how much I'm enjoying the new hair styling features.  I guess witcher 3 should have made me realized how much I like hair growth seeing as how I would constantly shave Geralt's beard only to watch it grow back to creepy guy in the woods length before instantly shaving it again.  God I'm weird. 

Anyway, I feel like I read how to do this somewhere but I can't for the life of me find where I did.  When I start a new game I'd like to start with a fully pierced character but I can only find piercing tools for the navel and earlobes.  There is another piercing tool and piercing needle but when I click on either of those items nothing happens.  Is there anyway I can get my character fully pierced before leaving the LAL cell?  I guess as a last resort I could use console commands to spawn the vendors in my cell but I'd like to know if there's another supported way through the mod first.  Thank you for everything! 

I know of two methods:

https://gist.github.com/SilverIce/ed94c6763ed3e65e4f53

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265/?

But didn't have time to check them out yet.

You might want to look at JSONUtil from PapyrusUtils (since you you already use StorageUtil, if I have seen that correctly from skimming your code), this means probably not much efford.

You might also look at the functions ExportSettings/ImportSettings in dcur_mcmconfig.psc in Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL), which does that for that mod.

(Ok, that are not ini-files but json, but that are still text-files, which might easyly be externally edited)

Regards