"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a UUNP conversion of this variation of Ebony Valkyrie?

9319.jpg

If not, can anyone upload another link of this Bodyslide version of Ebony Valkyrie? The baidu one from Sky TM doesn't seem to download for me, even after inputting the answer of the captcha.

Having trouble figuring out which mod inserts the dialogue "Can I ask you a question?"-Random Skyrim NPC  "Yeah..." -PC "You're smoking hot. And I have this fantasy about seeing you bound tight..." NPC.  Anyone happen to know off the top of your head?

I know that's involved with the Devious Devices mods.

It could be Deviously Cursed Loot, but I can't remember.

It's been a while, and I'm still looking for the body used here. If someone have at least a clue about the body used, or some knowledge where I could find it. I think those are Chinese characters, so I tried to find it on dds.3dmgame, but I didn't find anything. If some peeps know how to read Chinese, It'd be lovely if you could give me the translation of the words used in the picture, or some hints where to find it too please. (I mean, it's Chinese characters, right ? D:)

(I know, questionable tastes, to each their own. :))

I also know That!

@yui0820 is here a respected modder and it is his followers the so was defaced!

I believe not That you get help here.  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56513-what-mod-is-this-pt-7/?p=1577759