Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Please let me know what you guys think! i'm always open to constructive criticisms and new ideas 

I like it. Would you be open to the idea of inflation/pregnancy in your upcoming image sets?

Just a small teaser  :D.

Warning Bestilalty.

LQ

HQ

Same question as above. Also, what animation is that and where do I find it?

Guest _kuraiko

Lo and behold! More images with cheaply done finale comic-style. Obligatory warning: Chick with big dick! Not your thing? Don't click.

~snip~

ENB ?

Rudy ENB for NLVA with my own LUT.

Been a while since I posted but here goes.

Sierra's Bad Day Continues

yW3ffe.jpg

Part 1

0BafeK.jpg

Sierra awoke shaking in a cave as the surrounded by the smell of blood, death, and cum...

yUs9ge.jpg

She realized she was now the sexy little concubine of this pack of trolls...They'd taken her here for a fuckdoll for the whole pack to use...

J8ZB5q.jpg

One day after a long and vigorous gangbang they left Sierra by herself as the bottom of the lair...

UYhLzJ.jpg

...Sierra lay down waiting for the brutes to leave having had their fill of her for the day...

EDaycI.jpg

Finally when the grunting, moans, and roars of the beast were distant she stood and said to herself she'd get out no matter what...

gJCjYT.jpg

Sierra ventured into the waters not knowing what could be lurking beneath. It stunk horribly but she noticed a waterfall at the end of the cave with light emanating...

ZBsdru.jpg

With nothing to lose she ventuered in...

oFW8Rd.jpg

..and emerged onto the otherside after almost being pulled under...

4uWYCr.jpg

Exhausted from her ordeal Sierra lay down hoping the trolls would not find her here. Her body ached from the violation. It was safe here though...

mCj2KS.jpg

...but a noise from above woke Sierra. Fearfully she looked up...

o9B0CR.jpg

..and was grabbed by many tentacles wrapping around her lithe perfect body.

Part 2

6BesJy.jpg

Sierra screamed helplessly as the beast wrapped itself sensually around her body...

HjrdiW.jpg

..lifting her higher and higher out of the cave.

vFD3KS.jpg

...she kept struggling but it kept coiling itself tighter and tighter until she couldn't breathe or feel her limbs...

Dx4B9B.jpg

The cold air nipped at Sierra as the beast flew out into the open air...

co4OQI.jpg

Sierra wondered where the beast was going to take her...

uqRbhy.jpg

...but by the way it was rubbing her with it's tentacles Sierra knew what it wanted to do to her...

HJeMpm.jpg

Sierra screamed and struggled as she couldn't bear the though of yet another monster violating her most precious place and filling her insides with monster seed...

HSVMN9.jpg

Suddenly Sierra felt the monster lose it's grip as a flapping of wings, roars, and swinging claws enveloped the air. She fell to the ground. The hope in her heart rose for a second and then plunged back into despair...

CgFpyg.jpg

..as it had merely attracted a flight of horny opportunists eager to take her flesh as their own and indulge their vile imaginations with the young girl...

wXFpe5.jpg

"I really do have the worst luck" she though to herself

Evelyn's Destruction

ZbAN43.jpg

Part 1

eYEAT4.jpg

Evelyn's heart froze as she heard the heavy thudding sounds of boots treading down the hall. Men's laughter shook the cold air and Evelyn trembled...

tQ8xow.jpg

A torch blazed on her skin as Evelyn fearfully looked away from the men who had entered her cell

k6IkaC.jpg

"time for your punishment girly...We're going to fuck you so hard you'll forget your own name"

"Boss said not to hurt you too much...but he don't pay us good enough! Ha"

"Gonna turn you inside out"

bF4icw.jpg

"Look at that fear in her eyes! What a turn on! Let's see how tight you are!"

The guard teased Evelyn's puss mercisly savoring her terror.

otWex1.jpg

The guard plunged on with extreme cruelty. Her attempts to struggle only made his cock harder. He pressed himself up staring deep into her terrified eyes. 

IRWIIK.jpg

Evelyn's beauty and tightness made it hard for the guard not to cum quickly

"Heard you burned some of my buddies to a crisp...Well if it weren't for orders...I'd fuck you with my sword when we've all had our turns"

jEWInE.jpg

The guard finally exploded inside of her and splashed his cum over her perfect body. 

"Be back later...you were amazing. I take back what I said about fucking you with a sword. I could screw you till the end of time..."

0R4UoW.jpg"Someone else get in here and rip her up!!! You won't believe how tight she is!"

the guard cackled as he put on his clothes. Evelyn winced as she saw another man drop his pants

P6lhTq.jpg

Evelyn used all her strength to stay upright as the guard sneered at her. Her body was in agony from the hard dicking.

Part 2

ad0L7u.jpg

the second guard gazed lustfully at Evelyn's perfect body. His stare alone put a cold chill in Evelyn's heart. 

nKQxDi.jpg

The man grinned as he lifted Evelyn up and slammed himself inside of her. She was tighter then he'd ever imagined and the look of shock and horror in her eyes was irresistible.

BWun5Q.jpg

"You're amazing! Keep crying and squeeling! It's so cute!"

Li9SJA.jpg

The man's thrusting was so hard and so deep Evelyn was convinced she wouldn't even live through this round. It took all of her power to stay concious through the pain of his dick ripping her open. Each thrust hurt more then the last

PbiFzh.jpg

Evelyn's body tensed as she felt the man unleash a torrent of seed into her babymaker. He released his cock from her pussy still rock hard and gushing cum. The look of pure shame and defeat on her immaculate face made him want to plunge inside of her for round two but his friend was getting impatient.

uchlVj.jpg

She turned to face her third assailant as cum dripped down her legs. Her knees weakened as she felt the intensity of desire from him and thought of the pain her already aching pussy was about to endure. 

qnjQmc.jpg

The thug smashed his hilt onto the side of her head forcing her onto her knees. Hatred mixed with bloodlust beamed from his eyes. All he'd been thinking of for a whole week was what he was going to do this waif when he got his hands on her

EuSqlJ.jpg

As Evelyn's eyes glazed from the pain and as she began to choke from the saliva the horny man grabbed her. 

y6CT2D.jpg

He'd never felt so much pleasure as inside of Evelyn. It was heaven watching the perfect porcelain skinned beauty choke back tears as she bounced down and up.

xYe1Sw.jpg

Evelyn was delirious from the pain all over her body. Somehow this man's cock was even larger and longer then the last poking her painfully deep within. She simply wish she;d die to end the suffering.

1a19yo.jpg

Suddenly through the unbearable pain a suddent orgasm shook through Evelyn;s body. The pleasure flooded into the pain and Evelyn nearly fainted from the overload of both feelings. 

E4UPqF.jpg

The gorgeous beauty's orgasm as an amazing sight to behold. Seeing the young ravishing beauty's explosion of pleasure was almost too much.

mCjXse.jpgAfter the initial explosion spread and dissipated through Evelyn's body a deep shame overtook her. The shame of cumming from a brutal gangrape in the depth of a dungeon. The shame of proud royalty turned into subservient fuckdoll. 

vfzSES.jpg

"Best fuck I've ever had...but I'm sure our next session will be better beautiful"

Eveleyn choked back her tears...

"How does all that cum in your pussy feel. Good? I saw how much you came. Don't worry. Much much more to come for you...We'll bring all our friends next time! They'll bring their friends! And well...you get the idea!"

DHAj83.jpg

Eveleyn curled into a ball. Her heart, mind and body shattered...

8xfds4.jpg

"what can I do...?" she though...

si67.jpg

Falmer Retribution Part 1

Sasha the gorgeous bar maiden was closing up shop for the night. it had been a busy day and she was exhausted. 

hgco.jpg

"Careful out there! There have been sightings of strange shapes wandering the night!" her shopkeeper friend warned.

"They think Falmer have snuck into the city somehow! I know it's crazy but be careful!"

She laughed nervously but deep down it unsettled her. 

"That can't be! A group of our best warriors just wiped out a nest of them! They marched into the city with their heads on spears!" Sasha retorted

She'd seen the sight herself. She hated the Falmer. To her, they were the most disgusting and vile creatures imaginable and she was deathly afraid of them. Seeing so many dead at once gave her great relief.

"Just watch out! Nothings nastier then an angry Falmer!" Her friend warned.

bv3m.jpg

Sasha's home was but a stone's throw away from the bar. She was sure she'd be fine for the walk home...

953b.jpg

..but the blonde beauty's naivete was her demise.

zyds.jpg

The falmer had emerged from the sewers to scavenge for food that night. But instead of food...they had found something they were much hungrier for...

b5h5.jpg

She dashed away with extraordinary speed. If she could reach her home or get a guard to come she'd be safe. For a brief moment she thought she had lost her attackers...

cyzp.jpg

...until an ugly Falmer arm came flying from the darkness to knock her down.

pc8e.jpg

Helpless and surrounded. She let out a single cry as several mangled claws tore at her clothes and muffled her mouth. All went to black....

t6cx.jpg

...and she awoke naked to the smell of vomit, feces, piss, and death. Yet more vile then all of these smells was the stench of the Falmer themselves.

94yq.jpg

She could barely make them out in the darkness but she felt the monster's lust, desire, and pure hunger...

6vrz.jpg

The beasts yanked her to her feet. They pawed hungrily at her and dug their nails deep into her succulent flesh...

q2jc.jpg

"Someone save me...rescue me...anyone..." She said to herself...

ni6e.jpg

But there would be no rescue or help coming for the lass. Nobody to protect her. Nobody to aid her. It was just her and the Falmer....

Part 2

hjvf.jpg

Her screams echoed throughout the chambers of the sewers as the Falmer plunged deep inside with no mercy or remorse. 

gml5.jpg

"Pleeeease!!!! Nooooo!!!!!!" she begged and begged...

yyuf.jpg...but all her shrill screaming did was arouse the savages into an even more insane sexual frenzy as her screams attracted more of the beasts who had come to take their turn.

u1at.jpg

On into the night it went...

cm1c.jpg

Underneath a tidal wave of monstrous cocks, hands, tongues and teeth the beautiful girl lost all sense of time and place. As what must have been the fifteenth cock of the night burst inside of her a single thought ran out...

uovv.jpg

"I don't want to die...I don't want to die.." With each thrust inside of her she felt not only the intense desire of the Falmer...

05dn.jpg

...but their hatred for her as well. Nord warriors had slain most of their brethren and set fire to their underground city...

7ghr.jpg

...and now it was payback time! For each fallen comrade...

l7j5.jpg...they would stick a Falmer baby inside of this young beauty's womb. Finally after what seemed like an eternity of nonstop ravishment they finally stopped. Not out of pity or mercy...

13uv.jpg

...but out of the desire to see Sasha suffer more. Her body would be their plaything until the Nord bitch had given birth to a clutch of their young...

iqik.jpg

...or when they felt their stomachs had been deprived of fresh meat. Whichever came first.

Please let me know what you guys think! i'm always open to constructive criticisms and new ideas 

I like it. Would you be open to the idea of inflation/pregnancy in your upcoming image sets?

I'm not totally against the idea, however, i dont happen to have any pregnancy/inflation stuff setup in game and its not really something that im into so probably not soon and it definitely wont be a main theme in my work, but i do have an idea for a set or two that involve pregnancy

Also i was looking back through my characters and i decided that Arya was just not as well done as the other two so i decided to give here a bit of a makeover, let me know what you guys think.

First one is original, second is updated

post-511777-0-71272900-1481382942_thumb.jpgpost-511777-0-17074700-1481382983_thumb.jpgpost-511777-0-81526200-1481382984_thumb.jpg

Almost a princess tale - part II

tumblr_oi14hnD8JC1vjeamqo1_1280.jpg

Below is the second part of an almost epic tale ; involving a princess, a kingdom, a castle, and all sorts of meany people. Story teller Malicia Marsoric, with the kind participation of Jon Battleborn.
Will our princess survive to Beomer, the Princess eater ? Will her quest succeed ? Find out on this episode of Dragon Ball Z Mereth Chronicles...

Click here to read the story. ;)