Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Vivi I'm digging this...A LOT. What ENB is that? I really shows the amazing attention to detail you put into your gorgeous character.

It's oldschool Somber3 ^^

Very well done.  smile.png

Good work! 

Thanks tongue.png

You need to share thoose meshes. Or else ... !

Or else what? tongue.png

What did the fox say?

tumblr_o85ovalTce1vsvik2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o85ovalTce1vsvik2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o85ovalTce1vsvik2o3_1280.jpgtumblr_o85ovalTce1vsvik2o4_1280.jpgtumblr_o85ovalTce1vsvik2o5_1280.jpg

Edit, another bit of spice.

. . .

- I don't get it, how could you possibly become pregnant? I wasn't even allowed to show you my thing, let alone stick into any one of your holes.

> Well, that is true. Sorry, but I figured you didn't want to. So....

- WHAT?!

> Hey, it's not my fault. You never asked for it.

- You nuts or something? I was liking your boots over a month! And all I got was your hand in marriage, for a future in that little farm house I bougth. For you!

> And now you get a little family. What do you want?

- I wanted my own kids, for Mara's sake!

> Mine, yours, theirs - what does it matter. Take the brigth side from it all: now you know that I am fertile

- *rawr!!!*

> Sorry about that. The next one will be from you, I promise.

- I certainly "hope"... will I ever meet the father?

> Eww..... no, guess not.

- "Guess?"

> Yeah.

- "Yeah" what? Is he dead?

> N..... no?

- NO "?"

> Y... yes. Eww, no. No, "he" is not.

- Tell it, before I .... wait for your reply, dearest wife with proven fertility.

> Well, it's hard to say who the father is....

- WHAT?

> What "what"? I was horny. It's all your fault. Ah, now that you mention it: best for you not to visit Markarth with me on your side - for a couple of years.

tumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o2_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o3_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o4_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o5_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o6_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o7_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o8_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o9_1280.jpgtumblr_o85pab4uea1vsvik2o10_1280.jpg

So I'm interested in trying out the sexual mod with collision based phsyics. However, I'm completely oblivious to the HDT based mods as they require extensive tinkering and time, and time unfortunately is a luxury i do not have. I do, however, have heard of the 0Sex mod and such, but i'm confused about how they function together.

What I'd like to know is, which mod will give me the best possible:

1. Positions & angles

2. Easiest to use and crash-free colision based you know what ;)

I'd appreciate some helpful ideas as you're guaranteed to be treated to some delicious visual eye-candy if everything works out at my end :)

Thanks.

There's actually been a lot of progress made toward consolidating HDT into easy to use packs. Here on Lover's you have the absolutely amazing ALL-In-One HDT Animated Pussy by HeroedeLeyenda

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

and of couse you need HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

But thats really it. Far as I know 0sex should work fine with it as well. for SL I personally like Leito's animations the best. There are other good ones too but it's been so long since I compared I can't remember the names

Thank you for your kind suggestions. I've managed to successfully install the AIO HDT version without suffering through any crashes or anomalies so far. I've also installed 0sex and Sexlab animations. However, I'm not seeing any action going on. I've installed all the pre-requisites and have ran FNIS after installing everything to make sure everything is working as intended. I've also compiled and optimized the load order via LOOT to ensure all files load in proper order. Both 0-sex and sexlab are showing up properly via MCM menu in-game. But still no animations are playing.

Is it possible to link 0-sex with sexlab or is it a bad idea installing both at the same time ??? Also, does leito's animations require sexlab exclusively or can we use it without SL?? Last but not the least, would 0-sex work with HDT collisions, because most of the images i've seen done with 0-sex are without collisions.

I'd appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Thank you.

Sexlab is only a framework. you still need other mods to make it play animations. For testing purposes you can use a mod like Sexlab Match Maker. but for gameplay you would use something like Amorous Adventures and Selxlab Romance (or/and Sexlab Defeat and its line of stuff, but only if you are into rapey stuff) Try checking out the Sexlab Index for mods that use the SL frameork to make sex happen http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

As far as I know there is no problem have both SL and 0SEX installed at the same time. But they are independent and cannot be linked at this time. You decide when you want to use what.

Leito's animation's (and similar packs) are not standalone. They need a way for the game to trigger them, that is what the SL framework is for, to tell the game when it should play those animations.

And finally, HDT works fine with 0SEX. I have tried it myself. HDT just adds collision data to the bodies so parts get pushed around by other objects. In this case instead of the penis clipping though a picture of a vagina, the HDT Body's have a mesh pocket, with sides that open and close. HDT collision data tells the game that the penis is a solid object, and the vagina lips are solid, so when they touch they dont just clip through each other, but have physics. 0SEX is just an animation. It moves the penis to the vagina, but HDT tells the vagina to open because another solid object is pushing the lips apart.

Sorry for the long explantion, but I think it's better to tell people why something works than just to say "yeah it works". That way they can become more independent and dont need to rely on others to tell them what to do. Hope this helps, and if you have any other questions let me know.

Guest nvidiot

So I'm interested in trying out the sexual mod with collision based phsyics. However, I'm completely oblivious to the HDT based mods as they require extensive tinkering and time, and time unfortunately is a luxury i do not have. I do, however, have heard of the 0Sex mod and such, but i'm confused about how they function together.

What I'd like to know is, which mod will give me the best possible:

1. Positions & angles

2. Easiest to use and crash-free colision based you know what ;)

I'd appreciate some helpful ideas as you're guaranteed to be treated to some delicious visual eye-candy if everything works out at my end :)

Thanks.

There's actually been a lot of progress made toward consolidating HDT into easy to use packs. Here on Lover's you have the absolutely amazing ALL-In-One HDT Animated Pussy by HeroedeLeyenda

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

and of couse you need HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

But thats really it. Far as I know 0sex should work fine with it as well. for SL I personally like Leito's animations the best. There are other good ones too but it's been so long since I compared I can't remember the names

Thank you for your kind suggestions. I've managed to successfully install the AIO HDT version without suffering through any crashes or anomalies so far. I've also installed 0sex and Sexlab animations. However, I'm not seeing any action going on. I've installed all the pre-requisites and have ran FNIS after installing everything to make sure everything is working as intended. I've also compiled and optimized the load order via LOOT to ensure all files load in proper order. Both 0-sex and sexlab are showing up properly via MCM menu in-game. But still no animations are playing.

Is it possible to link 0-sex with sexlab or is it a bad idea installing both at the same time ??? Also, does leito's animations require sexlab exclusively or can we use it without SL?? Last but not the least, would 0-sex work with HDT collisions, because most of the images i've seen done with 0-sex are without collisions.

I'd appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Thank you.

Sexlab is only a framework. you still need other mods to make it play animations. For testing purposes you can use a mod like Sexlab Match Maker. but for gameplay you would use something like Amorous Adventures and Selxlab Romance (or/and Sexlab Defeat and its line of stuff, but only if you are into rapey stuff) Try checking out the Sexlab Index for mods that use the SL frameork to make sex happen http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

As far as I know there is no problem have both SL and 0SEX installed at the same time. But they are independent and cannot be linked at this time. You decide when you want to use what.

Leito's animation's (and similar packs) are not standalone. They need a way for the game to trigger them, that is what the SL framework is for, to tell the game when it should play those animations.

And finally, HDT works fine with 0SEX. I have tried it myself. HDT just adds collision data to the bodies so parts get pushed around by other objects. In this case instead of the penis clipping though a picture of a vagina, the HDT Body's have a mesh pocket, with sides that open and close. HDT collision data tells the game that the penis is a solid object, and the vagina lips are solid, so when they touch they dont just clip through each other, but have physics. 0SEX is just an animation. It moves the penis to the vagina, but HDT tells the vagina to open because another solid object is pushing the lips apart.

Sorry for the long explantion, but I think it's better to tell people why something works than just to say "yeah it works". That way they can become more independent and dont need to rely on others to tell them what to do. Hope this helps, and if you have any other questions let me know.

Thank you very much. You've been a great help. I've got everything setup properly as you explained. Now I just need some free time so I can make this shine as it should  :P

Thanks once again.

New ENB you guys! (technically an old version of True Vision ENB, but it's new to me) and so I have a special Crossover treat for you!

You can say that he's filling her caverns with his Estus Flask, he's putting his abyss in her catacombs, intesifying the fire while she's gitting gud...

You get the point.

tumblr_o887ohHG0l1rmyibpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_o887laDgUc1rmyibpo10_1280.jpg

... it's only human to Sin after all. KEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Here's a few more while I'm at it. I swear to you, she isn't this prone to lose fights...

Beastiality/Troll Sex, you have been warned.

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888lseOdA1rmyibpo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_o888opQUDF1rmyibpo10_1280.jpg

Since I know the questions will arise; the first few images uses a pose pack created by Oden, I am sorry to say I do not know where to get a hold of those poses now, as my versions are very old. The original pose is actually a Frost Troll, but since Frost Trolls and regular Trolls share the same model, it was just a matter of renaming the textures so that the Frost Troll is now pretty much a normal Troll. The Textures are by Kajuan and can be found on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68131/?

Hope you liked, despite me terrible jokes :P

Land of the Sluts - Part 29

The Sybil of Dibella is in danger!  Arlene Fei to the rescue!  And then let's put her in a different sort of danger...

The scenario is getting more and more interesting. Although I think the Dibellans fall a bit easily, and nothing seems to fight efficiently Sanguine influence. I wonder if the hero will encounter any serious drawbacks ? Nicely done anyway, as always. =)

New ENB you guys! (technically an old version of True Vision ENB, but it's new to me) and so I have a special Crossover treat for you!

You can say that he's filling her caverns with his Estus Flask, he's putting his abyss in her catacombs, intesifying the fire while she's gitting gud...

You get the point.

Here's a few more while I'm at it. I swear to you, she isn't this prone to lose fights...

Since I know the questions will arise; the first few images uses a pose pack created by Oden, I am sorry to say I do not know where to get a hold of those poses now, as my versions are very old. The original pose is actually a Frost Troll, but since Frost Trolls and regular Trolls share the same model, it was just a matter of renaming the textures so that the Frost Troll is now pretty much a normal Troll. The Textures are by Kajuan and can be found on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68131/?

dude, were can i get that dark souls armor.

Land of the Sluts - Part 29

The Sybil of Dibella is in danger!  Arlene Fei to the rescue!  And then let's put her in a different sort of danger...

The scenario is getting more and more interesting. Although I think the Dibellans fall a bit easily, and nothing seems to fight efficiently Sanguine influence. I wonder if the hero will encounter any serious drawbacks ? Nicely done anyway, as always. =)

Well you have to remember that the Dibellan sisters aren't really fighters.  They probably never expected to face such a threat on their own and were scrambling to figure out how.  And Sanguine is too crafty for them.

But you may be right.  In hindsight I probably should have made them put up a bit more of a fight. 

The rest of the story is still very much a WIP so you never know what challenges Argen may encounter.

Thanks for the compliment!  :)

Sorry for all the single pictures, but I don't have a lot of chances to take any because time/murder/I'm lazy.

ScreenShot21.png

For those wondering about my charred skin, and possibly why all my shots are at night, indoors or in caves, is because I'm a vampire, and we don't like the sun. I was actually cooking to death, but I decided sexually harassing my companion was more important than a sunburn. I was only charring, but earlier I was actually on fire because I hadn't fed on anything in a while.

You get the point.

dude, were can i get that dark souls armor.

Here and Here

Thief of virtue

It's a fantasy, in any case I condones rape or racism.

somewhere in an isolated mansion.

Cintia : It's a good day for read a book.

post-1190364-0-79380300-1465146304_thumb.jpg

*Toc toc toc*

Cintia : Someone knocked on the door.

post-1190364-0-67291700-1465146311_thumb.jpg
Man : Hey, Dunmer, I was lost and I'm thirsty. You can help me ?
post-1190364-0-56636500-1465146317_thumb.jpg
Cintia : Heu...yes...I can give you a map to find the nearest town.
Man : No, I'm tired, I'm going to rest here. Get me beer.
Cintia : Sir, I can't host you. You have to leave.
post-1190364-0-50859400-1465146327_thumb.jpg
Cintia : I say "get out !"
Man : Stop crying and give me beer, meat and sex. I'm a nordic, the true citizen of Skyrim.
Cintia : I'm not a inn, I...
post-1190364-0-09584600-1465146331_thumb.jpg
Man : Shut up, slut. You need to learn the respect. Give me Sex.
Cintia : What !? No, you can not.

post-1190364-0-64468500-1465146336_thumb.jpg
Man : Take this, Dark elfs.
*Pam Pam Pam*
Cintia : Please no, stop.
post-1190364-0-88564400-1465146338_thumb.jpg
Man : Hum ! Dunmer have a pretty pussy. It's worthy for my dick.
Cintia : No, don't penetre me !
post-1190364-0-24634000-1465146341_thumb.jpg

Cintia : Noooooooo !
Man : Yeeeeeeeeees ! it's warm and humid.

post-1190364-0-61995100-1465146345_thumb.jpg
Man : You like ? say you like it.
Cintia : Guard ! help me !
post-1190364-0-59520200-1465146352_thumb.jpg
Man : Oh ! You looking for help, it's cute. But we are alone here.
post-1190364-0-53817700-1465146354_thumb.jpg
Cintia : Hu ! You are a pig.
Man : Tsss, stop talking. I have an idea.
post-1190364-0-70322300-1465146356_thumb.jpg
Man : You gonna suck my dick, be careful, I sweated all day.
Cintia : Nooo ! It's disgusting.
post-1190364-0-77498600-1465146358_thumb.jpg
Cintia : *glob* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Man : Yeaaaaaah, great job.

post-1190364-0-85406800-1465146360_thumb.jpg
Cintia : I think I'll vomit
Man : I...I need more. 
post-1190364-0-42309000-1465146363_thumb.jpg
Man : Come here.
Cintia : Argl ! you hurt me.
post-1190364-0-05362100-1465148297_thumb.jpg
Man : Take this, you deserve it, bitch.
Cintia : Han ! Slower.
Man : Hmmm ! it's so good.
post-1190364-0-92426200-1465146367_thumb.jpg
Cintia (thinking) : It's more fun as I expected.
post-1190364-0-50815400-1465146369_thumb.jpg
Man : Oh yeah, if I died, I want to find you and rape for the eternity in sovngarde.
Cintia : You're...han !
Man : Yes, cry baby !
post-1190364-0-72956300-1465146376_thumb.jpg
Man : Arrr ! I cum, you pussy is full of my sperm.
Cintia : *Gnn* Aaaah !
Man : I hear you're enjoying ?
Cintia : Go to oblivion.
post-1190364-0-71410000-1465146390_thumb.jpg
Cintia (thinking) : I must not show her that I had a small orgasm, or he wants fuck me again.
post-1190364-0-65808300-1465146385_thumb.jpg
Man : Second round.
Cintia : What, but you cum two times ?
Man : yes but my balls are full.
post-1190364-0-10705600-1465146412_thumb.jpg

Cintia : I'm not your doll.
post-1190364-0-58111400-1465146380_thumb.jpg
Man : You just a whore, and I fuck you like a whore.
Cintia : No, i'm...Ah ! Oh ! You're a brute, and a...Hummm...a rapist.
Man : yeah, but you like to being raped.
post-1190364-0-29622800-1465146393_thumb.jpg
Cintia : No, I want to, Ahhh, faster.
Man : You see, i break you, you're my slave.

post-1190364-0-71743100-1465146397_thumb.jpg
Cintia : I'm not your slave.
Man : so what do you want ?
Cintia : I want...I want more.
Man : You like this ?
post-1190364-0-25738100-1465146404_thumb.jpg
Cintia : I...yes, I like it, I like to be fucked like a slut.
Man : well, I'll give you pleasure.
Cintia : Yes, YES !
post-1190364-0-33691100-1465146400_thumb.jpg
Man : You want to finish ?
Cintia : NO ! I need to...to get an orgasm.

post-1190364-0-37253200-1465146409_thumb.jpg

Cintia : I come.
Man : Ride me.
Cintia : Yes master.
post-1190364-0-25474100-1465146415_thumb.jpg
Cintia : AAAAAH :heart: ! It's amazing.
Man : Yeah, it's amazing...you are really the worst bitch i have raped.
post-1190364-0-75484100-1465146417_thumb.jpg

After 1 Hours, my assailant disappear.

Cintia (thinking) : ooooh, i fell so dirty. I do not know why I said some nasty things.

post-1190364-0-20995400-1465146420_thumb.jpg

post-1190364-0-08497100-1465146322_thumb.jpg

post-1190364-0-72466900-1465146365_thumb.jpg

post-1190364-0-03327200-1465146372_thumb.jpg

post-1190364-0-10877100-1465146383_thumb.jpg

post-1190364-0-02149700-1465146389_thumb.jpg

post-1190364-0-25738100-1465146404_thumb.jpg

post-1190364-0-37253200-1465146409_thumb.jpg