Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 9/15/2019 at 5:50 PM, Naihra said:

[BEAST CONTENT]

Necromancer's escape foiled by horny guard-dog 

Reveal hidden contents

https://files.catbox.moe/xdicsz.mp4

Do you use special voices for Sexlab? I saw on your plugin list that you use Nusbie's voices but I wasn't sure if that was it since you don't have dirty talk lines in your gifs.

4 hours ago, sixth of year said:

Do you use special voices for Sexlab? I saw on your plugin list that you use Nusbie's voices but I wasn't sure if that was it since you don't have dirty talk lines in your gifs.

i just replaced all files named words with moans version

else if you just delete them, sexlab still tries to play the voice files and you just get no audio

(like in here it cuts out)

here's the file  (i dont have the other voices since i dont use them) 

(still need main mod, just delete the same folders and replace them with these)

NusbieVoiceReplaced.zip

9 hours ago, Guffel said:

These pics are so hot! What body are you using? And how do you made that cute face? :D

I'm using uunp body type with  Seductress body preset with some little bit of change by me . My body and face texture is a combination of two different skin girl of innocent and unp block 30 . Racemenu is being use to create her and finally your experience on making cute face : )