Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 12/19/2018 at 5:15 PM, Gunslicer said:

Yes, I did. It's not mod or anything but I'll leave the file here, do whatever you want with it. ?

mt_idle.rar

It's crazy because I tried to download this file many times and I can't open it.

No problem with the download but when I try to open the archive it says wrong files and I get nothing. It is corruped or expired ? :(

1 hour ago, Aphazel said:

It's crazy because I tried to download this file many times and I can't open it.

No problem with the download but when I try to open the archive it says wrong files and I get nothing. It is corruped or expired ? :(

It is not an executable file, it is a file in hkx format. to make the animation work, it is necessary to do the replacement with another hkx file.

You find these files in Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations.

ps: make a backup.

1 minute ago, theonebullet said:

Thanks for all the animations! The one recently where both hands go underneath the boobs shifts my character off to the right of my screen for some reason and its my favorite one to bad :( 

Does that to mine as well but i just TFC to get the shot I want

2 hours ago, Dwadle said:

@Gunslicer You are just knocking these out.  Are you working on a animated pose mod?

Just passing the time, if I have an idea of what I want I do the animation in a short time.

Maybe when I have enough animation I learn to do those pose Mod that comes with ring.

1 hour ago, theonebullet said:

Thanks for all the animations! The one recently where both hands go underneath the boobs shifts my character off to the right of my screen for some reason and its my favorite one to bad :( 

One person told me this, it happens that I did this to work with the Gif, and so I did another file without editing.

My Bad. ?

1GOM05.hkx