Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

Nice new girl Knight.

Well she's not new, but thank you. :P:)

I've had Shellygorath since back during my Xbox days. brought her over to the PC version in 2014 and changed her many times (she's Daedra so she can) and I've kept the golden skin version of her for so long that I dont really wanna change her anymore.

Nice new girl Knight.

Well she's not new, but thank you. :P:)

I've had Shellygorath since back during my Xbox days. brought her over to the PC version in 2014 and changed her many times (she's Daedra so she can) and I've kept the golden skin version of her for so long that I dont really wanna change her anymore.

Old school Xbox huh, nice. I was there too, hahhah. Just got my PC a couple month ago, still learning things. Yeah, Daedra's and their morphing abilities.  She turned out nice, love her thickness. :shy:

Vanilla Armors and Clothes for TMB showcase - mod is available here, Each armor and cloth has 2 or 3 options, the installer lets you choose each one you want to use. It's pretty sweet. :)

clip

last time I checked it was "show your skyrim counterpart", not "show other peoples skyrim counterpart". Just saying....

Save file had corrupt after 471 hours of playing as Freyjalska, which I took as a sign to start a new character. So with Frey being my longest played character I wanted to do something a little special.

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif Goodbye Freyjalska.  cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Save file had corrupt after 471 hours of playing as Freyjalska, which I took as a sign to start a new character. So with Frey being my longest played character I wanted to do something a little special.

thats a little sad :''(, but nice send off.

That sucks Knight. :( Great set though, as always. I think it's time now for you to back up the other girls Chargen, take pictures of any other sliders/colors in RM, and put them in individual character back up folders.

@ArmyChic. Make a Flickr, share the BBCode.

That sucks Knight. :( Great set though, as always. I think it's time now for you to back up the other girls Chargen, take pictures of any other sliders/colors in RM, and put them in individual character back up folders.

Man, Sorry for your loss.  What WidowPuppy said.  I will add, if you have the presets, you can always make a follower of her and bring her back for future adventures.  You can even do a Kill Bill breaking out of the grave montage (or an IM Live after Death cover). 

Change is change, but nothing is a barrier for creative types.

And how do I get a BBCode? I have Flickr

And how do I get a BBCode? I have Flickr

Click on the picture. Bottom right are four icons, it's the third one [the arrow]. Then a little menu with the hyperlinks ready to copy comes up, BBCode should be on the top right.  :shy:

Remember to paste those BBCodes within a spolier tab as well.  

My new Nord Barbarian and Breton Mage. And could someone tell me how to make the pictures large instead of these thumbnails please

attachicon.gifkEIRA.jpgattachicon.gifIssabelle.jpg

You mean like this?

TESV2016-05-0615-22-45-522.png

Yeah, like that how did you make the picture larger?

When you upload picture, you have to find BBCode. Usually, you have several variations for posting: direct link, thumbnail, and etc.

@ArmyChick

If you upload pictures to LL using the choose file but you don't click attach file which will place the file in the box where you type at will cause the pictures to be small attachments.

If you upload them through the LL way just make sure that you put them under a spoiler which you just have to copy cut them then click on the box with the green arrow through it which is between the eraser and font and scroll down till you find spoiler click on it and paste them into it and hit ok.

Archived