Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

don't know where to post it but this is amazing,forgot the name of this Outfit but it's a Ladybody/Demonica Outfit or i'm wrong?

A  perfect Cosplay!

Hi man.

I have this mod. If you need, i convert to vanilla Skyrim without sh.t DEM body mod requirement.

thank you :)

i played around with this years ago and i don't need it.I only wonder how popular it is and wanted to show this cosplay.

Her name is Catherine Heart; a native Nord, born and raised in Rorikstead.

She enlisted in the Imperial army when she was 16. After 9 years of service, she now fights the Stormcloaks and Thalmor in Skyrim.

20160601203538_1_zpskx3cywjp.jpg

20160601204132_1_zps3dyryhge.jpg

20160601205610_1_zpsmw4ohbko.jpg

20160601210210_1_zps9grwfd6u.jpg

Catherine%20Heart%207_zpssuqdzufm.jpg

NSFW spoiler tag next

20160601214059_1_zpsckicpccr.jpg

20160601214030_1_zpshsq8remc.jpg

This Redguard beauty is just a test. I created her to see how my game would work without ENB on Ultra High settings [for females].

I’m very satisfied how she turned. She is gorgeous. I love her skin color, hair, face and her ass and legs.

I tried to play as a female character but couldn’t. I’m a male who loves (Skyrim) women. To bad that she’ll be a “history”.

ZwaazG3g.png

66TyEPGU.png

YEi6GoVg.png

j5dxoTnW.png

This Redguard beauty is just a test. I created her to see how my game would work without ENB on Ultra High settings [for females].

I’m very satisfied how she turned. She is gorgeous. I love her skin color, hair, face and her ass and legs.

I tried to play as a female character but couldn’t. I’m a male who loves (Skyrim) women. To bad that she’ll be a “history”.

ZwaazG3g.png

66TyEPGU.png

YEi6GoVg.png

j5dxoTnW.png

Awesome job my friend, it's going to be hard to see her go down as a "history" or a could've been...maybe you cold share her preset, I'm sure someone would love to play with her.

ZwaazG3g.png

66TyEPGU.png

YEi6GoVg.png

j5dxoTnW.png

Awesome job my friend, it's going to be hard to see her go down as a "history" or a could've been...maybe you cold share her preset, I'm sure someone would love to play with her.

Thanks for compliments and kind words my friend. I truly doubt that someone will need her in the game. There are numerous other more quality character makers than me. You are one of them too. :)

ZwaazG3g.png

66TyEPGU.png

YEi6GoVg.png

j5dxoTnW.png

Not bad indeed... She looks unique, not just maked from some preset. Guess, you should share her preset with people. It will be a shame, if your efforts goes in history  :(

Archived