[Wip] Futa Mod

floppy sos for fallout 4 will be glorious

This made me think. 

I tried adding nodes for cloth physics, but there's no bones in the model. So it figits some when moving, but not full on flop.

I'm pretty sure I'm too ignorant on Nifscope to make a working floppy futa.

I thought about the same thing a few weeks ago. Sadly, I gave up probably just as quickly. Without having access to modify the physics data to describe weight and bounce and such it's very difficult. If you were trying to use the bathrobe like everyone else, I would say just don't bother. You could try to take the physics from Cait's Bandoiler (unused item in game) and modify the bounding sphere and get a better, more rigid like, bounce effect tho it's not quite the "flop" that you're probably looking for. I think it's going to need 2 maybe even 3 cloth bones to flex and move on, though too much movement will also look strange.

well I'm glad i got you guys thinking! if we can do it for skyrim we can do it for fallout right? I mean, are the tools easier to use and give you more freedom then skyrim but people are just trying to figure out the best way to use them?

you'd think bethesda would have added in ways for us to make and add stuff ourselves and give it physics without having to use something else ingame and use its scripts. also give us a damn animation tool, how do you expect us to mod for consoles when we have to use third party programs hmmm? I WANT ACCURATE RELOADING ANIMATIONS FOR MY WEAPON MODS DAMMIT! also for smut

So I made a mod if anyone wants to be a guinea pig(I guess it is safe because it has a removal feature). I'm posting it here because it has a couple bugs to be worked out. Let me know if there's any missing textures/models/file issues. 

-adds an item to the chem lab called a modified FEV injection

- item reqs to make it are found inside a safe in a trailer near the Vault 111 entrance.

-injecting it gives you a perk which makes you equip the futanari equips from this thread. These are unequippable unless you cure/remove this perk. 

-Adds 3 items: schlongclothed, schlong, schlongtoken. Clothed and the normal are switched depending if you have a torso equip. (unequipping torso equip doesn't switch it back). 

-switches to erect equips when aroused enough (meaning you have to stare at a female NPC torso in conv long enough), switches back when you sleep

-doubles bonuses of lover's embrace + modifies special stats depending if erect or flaccid. 

-removable using a cure 

-I know the clothed texture sucks. I plan on making armor addons to let you customize the clothed equip but the creation kit keeps crashing. If the texture really bugs you, just replace it for now. 

So I made a mod if anyone wants to be a guinea pig(I guess it is safe because it has a removal feature). I'm posting it here because it has a couple bugs to be worked out. Let me know if there's any missing textures/models/file issues. 

- item reqs to make it are found inside a safe in a trailer near the Vault 111 entrance.

-injecting it gives you a perk which makes you equip the futanari equips from this thread. These are unequippable unless you cure/remove this perk. 

-Adds 3 items: schlongclothed, schlong, schlongtoken. Clothed and the normal are switched depending if you have a torso equip. (unequipping torso equip doesn't switch it back). 

-switches to erect equips when aroused enough (meaning you have to stare at a female NPC torso in conv long enough), switches back when you sleep

-doubles bonuses of lover's embrace + modifies special stats depending if erect or flaccid. 

-removable using a cure 

-I know the clothed texture sucks. I plan on making armor addons to let you customize the clothed equip but the creation kit keeps crashing. If the texture really bugs you, just replace it for now. 

I tried your mod but it's not working completely, I can craft that FEV injection but after I used that injection I don't have an schlong 

-removable using a cure 

The scripts are missing so it doesn't work properly.

Also have what looks like a wild edit to Piper for the attack race. Not sure if that was intentional or not.

Looks like you have a dirty edit (duplicate of vanilla record with no changes) to BlackWidow01 perk and [CELL:0000DD21] .

-removable using a cure 

The scripts are missing so it doesn't work properly.

Also have what looks like a wild edit to Piper for the attack race. Not sure if that was intentional or not.

Looks like you have a dirty edit (duplicate of vanilla record with no changes) to BlackWidow01 perk and [CELL:0000DD21] .

Yeah haha I made the piper edit on accident. idk how to remove that. I can fix the scripts but I think the other things are from me experimenting with CK. isnt there a tool to clean those up?   

I'm using fo4 edit, and I've cleaned everything but the cell. where should I look? 

EDIT: After looking up some tuts I think I've fixed all the problems you've named in fo4edit.  Here's a dl link bc LL won't attach the file: <Removed>

Yeah haha I made the piper edit on accident. idk how to remove that. I can fix the scripts but I think the other things are from me experimenting with CK. isnt there a tool to clean those up?   

I'm using fo4 edit, and I've cleaned everything but the cell. where should I look? 

EDIT: After looking up some tuts I think I've fixed all the problems you've named in fo4edit.  Here's a dl link bc LL won't attach the file: https://www.mediafire.com/?7dwhxfsg4x5zhah

Looks like it's still missing scripts. Ones from the Scripts\Fragments folder.

Also looks like the screwy edits are still there. Perks. Cells. Piper.

I should have also mentioned that the way you pack the archive is wonky. The esp should be inside the data folder. Otherwise MO and NMM don't work with it properly and you have to move it manually after install. 

Perk issues:

You still have the dirty edit for BlackWidow01 perk. Unless you were planning to modify it, you should use FO4Edit to remove the override for BlackWidow01.

Looking at the two LoversEmbrace perks, I'm not sure if you didn't finish editing them, but the additions to them don't match. The HC version checks for the Schlong perk but the normal doesn't. I'll be honest I don't really understand what the purpose of the edits on those are. It looks like you were trying to double up the boost on xp when you have the schlong?

EDIT: After looking up some tuts I think I've fixed all the problems you've named in fo4edit.  Here's a dl link bc LL won't attach the file: https://www.mediafire.com/?7dwhxfsg4x5zhah

Looks like it's still missing scripts. Ones from the Scripts\Fragments folder.

Also looks like the screwy edits are still there. Perks. Cells. Piper.

I should have also mentioned that the way you pack the archive is wonky. The esp should be inside the data folder. Otherwise MO and NMM don't work with it properly and you have to move it manually after install. 

Perk issues:

You still have the dirty edit for BlackWidow01 perk. Unless you were planning to modify it, you should use FO4Edit to remove the override for BlackWidow01.

Looking at the two LoversEmbrace perks, I'm not sure if you didn't finish editing them, but the additions to them don't match. The HC version checks for the Schlong perk but the normal doesn't. I'll be honest I don't really understand what the purpose of the edits on those are. It looks like you were trying to double up the boost on xp when you have the schlong?

Hm it looks like my changes didn't save for some reason. I'll investigate. Thanks for the critiques though lol. I'll update once again when I think I've got it. 

1. I left those out because I didn't use any script frags. 

2. I didn't see anything but reviewing a tut, I noticed I forgot the undelete and something something button. That brought up the cell you mentioned I think but no piper.

3. I had it that way because I made a couple texture plugins while making the mod and they installed properly. Anyways I will fix it.

4. As for your last question yes. As far as I know, they are supposed to be identical. Edit: yeah you're right. CK was crashing on me like every minute so I probably lost changes I thought I saved. 

EDIT: fixes above applied: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g1atxv5z5art5tq/Futanari_Lite_Mod_Alpha_v5.rar

EDIT2: fixed esp location

honestly I have no idea what to do next if #2 didn't do anything. 

I feel really stupid, but could someone give me a step by step guide on how to attach the XL Schlong .nif to my character model, and how to make sure it uses my character's skin tone? I'm still quite new to using outfit studio and Im not really managing to get it to work. I got it to display on my model once in game, but it was dark brown instead of my character's pale skin tone.

I feel really stupid, but could someone give me a step by step guide on how to attach the XL Schlong .nif to my character model, and how to make sure it uses my character's skin tone? I'm still quite new to using outfit studio and Im not really managing to get it to work. I got it to display on my model once in game, but it was dark brown instead of my character's pale skin tone.

you don't attach it to your character model, it's an independent outfit set to a relatively unobtrusive equipment value so it can be worn alongside clothes, see my previous post for a step by step.

Hm it looks like my changes didn't save for some reason. I'll investigate. Thanks for the critiques though lol. I'll update once again when I think I've got it. 

1. I left those out because I didn't use any script frags. 

2. I didn't see anything but reviewing a tut, I noticed I forgot the undelete and something something button. That brought up the cell you mentioned I think but no piper.

3. I had it that way because I made a couple texture plugins while making the mod and they installed properly. Anyways I will fix it.

4. As for your last question yes. As far as I know, they are supposed to be identical. Edit: yeah you're right. CK was crashing on me like every minute so I probably lost changes I thought I saved. 

EDIT: fixes above applied: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g1atxv5z5art5tq/Futanari_Lite_Mod_Alpha_v5.rar

EDIT2: fixed esp location

honestly I have no idea what to do next if #2 didn't do anything. 

Can confirm it works, just a nota : when sharing mod files, place esp in data folders as MO consider it as a subfolder (looked like data/data when using)

post-397150-0-39756300-1465366414_thumb.png

I've repacked the archive so the esp is in the right place. Also removed the extra fragment in the topic info folder that belonged to some other mod.

There seems to be bug somewhere though (or I don't understand how it's supposed to work). When I first used the injection (while clothed), I got a non-clothed member. After triggering the erection it was clothed. If I unequipped clothing it stayed clothed. It did however have 2 schlong items in my inventory and I could equip the non-clothed version to get a giant erect member. After re-equipping clothing it stayed as the non-clothed member though. If I slept to lose the erection it went back to being clothed.

Is that how it's supposed to work or is something broken in the switching logic?

Futanari Lite Mod Alpha v5b.7z

a few more nota :

- covered shlong has a tear in the middle

- adding "non-playable" keyword to not appear in apparel window (not sure if it's that, check pip boy armor for the correct procedure)

- adding Components\VaultBoys\Perks\futanarizationperkicon.swf which is missing

I've repacked the archive so the esp is in the right place. Also removed the extra fragment in the topic info folder that belonged to some other mod.

There seems to be bug somewhere though (or I don't understand how it's supposed to work). When I first used the injection (while clothed), I got a non-clothed member. After triggering the erection it was clothed. If I unequipped clothing it stayed clothed. It did however have 2 schlong items in my inventory and I could equip the non-clothed version to get a giant erect member. After re-equipping clothing it stayed as the non-clothed member though. If I slept to lose the erection it went back to being clothed.

Is that how it's supposed to work or is something broken in the switching logic?

the injection gives you a naked schlong no matter what. I can't check if you're wearing the torso slot when you first inject it. F4SE still needs time. The only way I can check if you are is if you got your token

equipped or unequipped. I don't know anything when you first inject yourself. 

"After triggering the erection it was clothed. If I unequipped clothing it stayed clothed. "  

That was mentioned in my original post. Can't check torso slot. If I could, I'd put some live check feature that triggers during OnPlayerEquipItem()

Also some armors, like the casual outfit, will keep the naked schlong equipped because I think the outfit doesn't equip to the Torso slot. However, this is a minority of armors so I think it's negligible. 

As for when you woke with a clothed schlong despite having a naked schlong when you slept, idk. It may just be screwing up because you equipped the item mentioned. Personally I have not experienced this in the hours I've used it.

;sleep logic 

if(akTarget.IsEquipped(SchlongErectClothed) || akTarget.IsEquipped(SchlongClothed))
akTarget.EquipItem(SchlongClothed, true, true)
if(akTarget.GetItemCount(Schlong) == 0)
akTarget.AddItem(Schlong, 1)
endif
else
akTarget.EquipItem(Schlong, true, true)

endif

So, no, none of them are bugs that I can really fix. They'll be updated once f4se gets its shit together. 

In short, I can only tell to use a clothed schlong when you equip something to your torso slot. You can pretend you're wearing some kind of sock when you unequip your torso slot lol. 

(Pictured) The next update im letting PC change the clothed schlong color/texture to match the outfit. I'm thinking of how to get a better erect schlong mesh.  Yes I know its riddled with holes. I'm no professional 3d modeler :( If anyone wants to provide a better mesh, please do so.

post-149537-0-93043800-1465537005_thumb.png

post-149537-0-78976600-1465537012_thumb.png

post-149537-0-37620300-1465537018_thumb.png

Does anyone know if I could make the schlong get the lighting right where it connects to her body? I just kinda made it clip into her groin so it didn't have a gap, but obviously that creates the weird effect where the shadow on the underside of her belly isnt present on the schlong.

post-1215447-0-80089100-1465576243_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if I could make the schlong get the lighting right where it connects to her body? I just kinda made it clip into her groin so it didn't have a gap, but obviously that creates the weird effect where the shadow on the underside of her belly isnt present on the schlong.

Can you link the download for that? Cant find it elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

Soooo... anyway to get this to work on followers? Curie specifically!

Just in case you guys didn't know but Im currently using this Futanari/Male nude mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10101/? 

If you guys happen to know any other Futanari mods be sure to let me know in case you know.

Upload the mesh for one subjected thread as alpha test - Booom its on other sites made by uploader and got popular ,then returned to original thread as an ADV.

And people want modders to make more stuff and for free :unsure:

Ok so thanks to Jhinjer I have been able to get the Futa Mod to work with my CBBE based character.  Granted for some odd reason both the standard and XL Schlong.Nif files seem to glitch and can only be standard sized but no big deal am happy to be able to get this to work :-)

post-487110-0-08415600-1470024082_thumb.png