[Wip] Futa Mod

I used bodyslide. I weight painted the two bones 100%, so it's probably wrong and might cause issues, but it works.

Any modders, use other versions as basis as this probably has errors.

attachicon.gifSchlong.nif

Made an edit so there's no more gap during regular animations.

attachicon.gifSchlong.nif

XL attachicon.gifSchlong.nif

Screen_Shot183.png

Awesome, love that xl version! Cant wait till we get some animations to put this to good use :P

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, how the hell does everyone have such seamless textures, am I fucking missing something.

I can see seams on the neck and hands, and the one on the hands is more jarring. With any old releases the back of the neck doesn't line up properly, only latest CBBE fixes that, but damn onii looks so good.

Is there a near seamless texture pack I can use? Would preferably like one with pink nipples.

Meanwhile, how the hell does everyone have such seamless textures, am I fucking missing something.

I can see seams on the neck and hands, and the one on the hands is more jarring. With any old releases the back of the neck doesn't line up properly, only latest CBBE fixes that, but damn onii looks so good.

Is there a near seamless texture pack I can use? Would preferably like one with pink nipples.

Have you tried Silky Smooth Skin? I never had any seam issues using that one. That one also has pink nipples. In the no pink nipples category though, check out Real Female. My favorite so far and I personally think it looks the best. Again, haven't had any seam issues with that either.

Make sure as well, when you're editing your character, that you change the tone of the neck. I believe most skins use the top tone (smooth I think it is?). Even if you're set on it already, change it, and then go back to it, cause sometimes it gives you the wrong tone by default. That should help a bit with a neck seam in most textures.

if you're using different body and face textures, you're going to get a seam regardless. Not everything is made to be compatible with each other. Always good to find a "complete" skin mod (like the ones listed above) instead of just one part. And last but not least, your graphics will play a part in it as well. If you're not using high settings or higher, the texture quality will be lower and you'll get artifacting which causes seams, as most textures rely on Ultra texture settings.

Thanks for the tip.

Edit, so, not as seamless as I would have liked, GECK is out in beta, I really really hope someone makes a seamless texture pack with the schlongs.

So back on topic, is there a compiled package to use? I try using Tenzan's schlong.nif along with romeozero's textures, and add the schlong to the body file, but the schlong doesn't load in the game. It appears someone uploaded a package to mega, but that link is expired. Can someone re-upload a compiled package?

Edit, seems everyone is busy/lost interest/enjoying futa, so I sit here editing and answering myself.

At home out of curiosity I just clicked the mega link again, and it worked. Downloaded the package, added to inventory via console and voila! now we need a no balls version or bodyslide compatible, or whatever suits the community/easy to make. Here is my character with it:

post-70142-0-97690700-1462093141_thumb.jpg

also, put a glove instead of hands.nif, that deals with the annoying hands seam I was having. The neck seam is less obvious with enb, so I think I'm good for a while.

Once again, thank you futa community and ofcourse loves lab, making my dream come true <3

Thanks for the tip.

Edit, so, not as seamless as I would have liked, GECK is out in beta, I really really hope someone makes a seamless texture pack with the schlongs.

So back on topic, is there a compiled package to use? I try using Tenzan's schlong.nif along with romeozero's textures, and add the schlong to the body file, but the schlong doesn't load in the game. It appears someone uploaded a package to mega, but that link is expired. Can someone re-upload a compiled package?

Edit, seems everyone is busy/lost interest/enjoying futa, so I sit here editing and answering myself.

At home out of curiosity I just clicked the mega link again, and it worked. Downloaded the package, added to inventory via console and voila! now we need a no balls version or bodyslide compatible, or whatever suits the community/easy to make. Here is my character with it:

also, put a glove instead of hands.nif, that deals with the annoying hands seam I was having. The neck seam is less obvious with enb, so I think I'm good for a while.

Once again, thank you futa community and ofcourse loves lab, making my dream come true <3

need someone make the seamless  patchfor oni body texture too :9

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7485/?