[Wip] Futa Mod

• 2 weeks later...

Download the package a few pages back, open the game, type help schlong 0, use the item code to get it for yourself.

What package are you referring to?  Nothing but text chatter shows up for me on this site :-(

There are no bodyslide files as of now. Open the base nif, and manually shift it around. Its fairly alpha alpha. The only real people able to use it satisfactorily are posting those wicked cool images.

Thanks for reply. I'm only a very basic user of bodyslide how do you open the nif? I have no idea how to use outfit studio and I can't get the nif file to  appear in the list :( I've used bodyslide loads just not the outfit studio.

There are no bodyslide files as of now. Open the base nif, and manually shift it around. Its fairly alpha alpha. The only real people able to use it satisfactorily are posting those wicked cool images.

Thanks for reply. I'm only a very basic user of bodyslide how do you open the nif? I have no idea how to use outfit studio and I can't get the nif file to  appear in the list :( I've used bodyslide loads just not the outfit studio.

The .esp version posted a few pages should be aligned by default. if not:

Open bodyslide, on the bottom right is outfit studio open that. go to file > load outfit > load Schlong.nif

(\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Schlong)

Then Load Reference > From file browse > Load your preferred body mesh (Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets\FemaleBody.nif is default)

Right click Schlong under the meshes tab to the right and select move > Use these sliders to position it correctly then press ok when you're happy.

Once positioned reopen the move window for Schlong and set the Z value to -60 (thats minus 60)

This should place it roughly where the characters head would be. This is ok and correct due to the transform package used. (Note the erect models in later version do not require this step)

now go to File >  Export > Export Nif, Save this over the original Schlong.nif

Close down bodyslide, open fallout, craft it at the chem station and it should be fine.

P.S you may have noticed the Scale function when you right clicked under the mesh tab, you can use this to change the size although you'll need to re-position it after.

I recommend you screw around with outfit studio, its pretty hard to screw up and its really useful for correcting clipping errors or altering outfits. See the toolbar buttons for manipulative tools. I'm using hardbody so i find myself correcting outfits to account for my characters abs a lot. see attached for before and after.

post-937185-0-57562100-1464488765_thumb.png

Guest YoYoFuta

So i have some nice meshes that can be added in a game but how do i make esp for the game ?

Did you have success putting them inside the game?

along with my Skyrim body and textures but bgsm material tools don't work with AMD for now. I can't make skin tint or facegen rgb work on the schlong, it switches to body material by itself.

Amazing screenshot? When you release that mod let me know so I can download it.

I downloaded it from your tumblr page but I have no idea where to find it in game?

Downloaded what from the Tumblr??

Thanks futamagus!

Woah! What mod is that I want a download link this instance 

any way to add this as part of the mesh so we don't have to equip it?

What I want to know is if there's a way to combine this to my body. Currently, what I'm doing is loading up my reference and outfit, and dragging the dick nif over to outfit studio, and just kinda eyeballing the mesh. If I can form it to my body as part of the reference, it would make editing the outfits so much easier. Please tell me there's a way!

any way to add this as part of the mesh so we don't have to equip it?

Dunno if this is what you mean but I managed to combine it with slooty.

Just loaded slooty as an outfit in outfit studio then loaded schlong.nif as a reference.

Then exported as nif with reference and replaced it with the original slooty.nif.

Now I can use the X Jetpack at the same time because I don't have to equip it.

post-1213748-0-29463900-1464613587_thumb.jpg

post-1213748-0-92599800-1464615653_thumb.jpg

floppy sos for fallout 4 will be glorious

This made me think. 

I tried adding nodes for cloth physics, but there's no bones in the model. So it figits some when moving, but not full on flop.

I'm pretty sure I'm too ignorant on Nifscope to make a working floppy futa.

floppy sos for fallout 4 will be glorious

This made me think. 

I tried adding nodes for cloth physics, but there's no bones in the model. So it figits some when moving, but not full on flop.

I'm pretty sure I'm too ignorant on Nifscope to make a working floppy futa.

I thought about the same thing a few weeks ago. Sadly, I gave up probably just as quickly. Without having access to modify the physics data to describe weight and bounce and such it's very difficult. If you were trying to use the bathrobe like everyone else, I would say just don't bother. You could try to take the physics from Cait's Bandoiler (unused item in game) and modify the bounding sphere and get a better, more rigid like, bounce effect tho it's not quite the "flop" that you're probably looking for. I think it's going to need 2 maybe even 3 cloth bones to flex and move on, though too much movement will also look strange.