[Wip] Futa Mod

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YoYoFuta

Since there is a lot of different discussions going on can someone just send me a link to all the different Futa/Shemale mods? Im still looking for a good one.

• 4 weeks later...

There are no bodyslide files as of now. Open the base nif, and manually shift it around. Its fairly alpha alpha. The only real people able to use it satisfactorily are posting those wicked cool images.

Thanks for reply. I'm only a very basic user of bodyslide how do you open the nif? I have no idea how to use outfit studio and I can't get the nif file to  appear in the list :( I've used bodyslide loads just not the outfit studio.

The .esp version posted a few pages should be aligned by default. if not:

Open bodyslide, on the bottom right is outfit studio open that. go to file > load outfit > load Schlong.nif

(\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Schlong)

Then Load Reference > From file browse > Load your preferred body mesh (Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets\FemaleBody.nif is default)

Right click Schlong under the meshes tab to the right and select move > Use these sliders to position it correctly then press ok when you're happy.

Once positioned reopen the move window for Schlong and set the Z value to -60 (thats minus 60)

This should place it roughly where the characters head would be. This is ok and correct (Don't ask why)

now go to File >  Export > Export Nif, Save this over the original Schlong.nif

Close down bodyslide, open fallout, craft it at the chem station and it should be fine.

P.S you may have noticed the Scale function when you right clicked under the mesh tab, you can use this to change the size although you'll need to re-position it after. (Remember to -60 again)

I recommend you screw around with outfit studio, its pretty hard to screw up and its really useful for correcting clipping errors or altering outfits. See the toolbar buttons for manipulative tools. I'm using hardbody so i find myself correcting outfits to account for my characters abs a lot. see attached for before and after.

Thanks for the tutorial!!!

Ok so thanks to Jhinjer I have been able to get the Futa Mod to work with my CBBE based character.  Granted for some odd reason both the standard and XL Schlong.Nif files seem to glitch and can only be standard sized but no big deal am happy to be able to get this to work :-)

Damn thats cool. What mod are you using buddy? 

Please help me guyz. I nstall this mod in NMM and nothing is change. In inventory nothing was added but in chem lab i have additional option to craft vault 78 Shlong cure etc. I have CBBE mod installed.

You should be able to find the FEV samples in a trailer outside of Vault 111, specifically the one furthest back from the vault entrance, right next to a pair of skeletons inside of a safe.

Ok so thanks to Jhinjer I have been able to get the Futa Mod to work with my CBBE based character.  Granted for some odd reason both the standard and XL Schlong.Nif files seem to glitch and can only be standard sized but no big deal am happy to be able to get this to work :-)

Damn thats cool. What mod are you using buddy? 

Buddy??? Hmmm lol

Nothing special,  Current most CBBE with body slide ( personal slider set ) and outfit studio, Caits corset Deep Clevage Mod, Um I think it was linked on page 5 or 6 of this thread for the Schlong Mod.  Other than that not really sure what was being used or not used in that picture any more since adding like 25 new mods since then lol 

Please help me guyz. I nstall this mod in NMM and nothing is change. In inventory nothing was added but in chem lab i have additional option to craft vault 78 Shlong cure etc. I have CBBE mod installed.

You should be able to find the FEV samples in a trailer outside of Vault 111, specifically the one furthest back from the vault entrance, right next to a pair of skeletons inside of a safe.

Thank you! Everything is just exactly as is must to be!

post-1315227-0-76413500-1474313766_thumb.png

Hey guys, need some help with this mod. I'm not really used to installing mods manually, so bear with me. 

I've unpacked the schlong.rar to my fo4/data folder (so the files included automatically added to the 'materials' and 'textures' within the data folder), and also the schlong.nif just sitting in fo4/data.

I'm not sure if this is correct or if I have missed a step, but when i enter the game there is no sign of it at the chem bench and also console canno't find anything with 'schlong' included :(

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks :)  

Hey guys, need some help with this mod. I'm not really used to installing mods manually, so bear with me. 

I've unpacked the schlong.rar to my fo4/data folder (so the files included automatically added to the 'materials' and 'textures' within the data folder), and also the schlong.nif just sitting in fo4/data.

I'm not sure if this is correct or if I have missed a step, but when i enter the game there is no sign of it at the chem bench and also console canno't find anything with 'schlong' included :(

The file you downloaded is just the model. Not a useable in game item. It was intended to be applied to a body manually using Outfit Studio or some other model editing software.

For a useable in game item you need to look further in the posts for the mod that was posted using it. I don't recall what page it was. Try this post for a working file I repacked. Instruction details here.  Original authors file post here. It had to do with using chems to activate the penis and then trigger erections and stuff. Last I remember it wasn't 100% complete either though. But I haven't looked at it in forever.

The file you downloaded is just the model. Not a useable in game item. It was intended to be applied to a body manually using Outfit Studio or some other model editing software.

For a useable in game item you need to look further in the posts for the mod that was posted using it. I don't recall what page it was. Try this post for a working file I repacked. Instruction details here.  Original authors file post here. It had to do with using chems to activate the penis and then trigger erections and stuff. Last I remember it wasn't 100% complete either though. But I haven't looked at it in forever.

Ahh I see, damn. I was under the impression that there was an in-game equippable item, which could be crafted at the chem bench and be attached/unattached just like any other armour piece.

Well thanks for your reply :) 

Ahh I see, damn. I was under the impression that there was an in-game equippable item, which could be crafted at the chem bench and be attached/unattached just like any other armour piece.

There is, you mention you unpacked schlong.rar to /data are you using this file? if so NMM can unpack the .rar by clicking "Add Mod from file" (green +) and selecting schlong.rar from where you downloaded it to. Then install it as you would any mod in NMM and it will place the files correctly, if you dont use NMM, just to be sure the files are placed in the following locations:

Schlong.nif should be in \Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Schlong\

Schlong.bgsm should be in \Fallout 4\Data\materials\Schlong\

Schlong(d)(s)(n).dds should be in \Fallout 4\Data\Textures\Schlong

Schlong.esp should be in \Fallout 4\Data\

if you want to tweak/alter the shape/location of the schlong on your body in game see my earlier post. be aware that file is just a static flaccid model though.

There is, you mention you unpacked schlong.rar to /data are you using this file? if so NMM can unpack the .rar by clicking "Add Mod from file" (green +) and selecting schlong.rar from where you downloaded it to. Then install it as you would any mod in NMM and it will place the files correctly, if you dont use NMM, just to be sure the files are placed in the following locations:

Schlong.nif should be in \Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Schlong\

Schlong.bgsm should be in \Fallout 4\Data\materials\Schlong\

Schlong(d)(s)(n).dds should be in \Fallout 4\Data\Textures\Schlong

Schlong.esp should be in \Fallout 4\Data\

if you want to tweak/alter the shape/location of the schlong on your body in game see my earlier post. be aware that file is just a static flaccid model though.

Awesome, thanks so much for your help :) I got the model in-game but am having a bit of trouble adjusting the size. I changed the scale in outfit studio but the positioning didn't seem to change afterwards though as you stated (remained around head height), therefor I didn't have to adjust the scale back to z -60, so I left it and re-entered the game but it didn't change the size at all. I then repeated the steps but this time made it ridiculously huge (just to be sure), and it still didn't change it game. I must be doing something wrong but I'm not sure what. I followed the steps in your previous post to a tee. 

How to make a size slider (not length but scale size).

Load the nif in outfit Studio and right click and scale shape (then move the object back to the correct location with the item size reduced).

Next go to sliders and choose "Set Base Shape".

Now with the model smaller, right click and export as object.

Close and restart Outfit Studio.

Load the CBBE reference, Load your nif as an outfit (Do a Conform to all under the sliders function at the top).

Create a new slider (Name it Cock Size or something).

Highlight your mesh, Set slider to edit mode and go to the top and click slider - import data - import from obj (load the object you made earler).

With the slider at 100 the cock mesh will be smaller and with the slider at 0 the cock mesh will be bigger (you can invert this by setting the slider to 100 by default and where it says invert = true in the osp... yeah you'ld have to edit the osp for that).

Optional Mask off the Cock so the balls are the only thing unmasked on your mesh and create a Zap Slider (this optin when check in bodyslide will remove the balls).

Save project as (include the cbbe shape name it do all the other fun stuff and now you have a fully customizable cbbe body with an adjustable cock and removable balls...

It really is that simple.

Hmm looks like you have 2 meshes, one for cock and one for balls... would need to scale both (which means you might want to extend the cock to the body and have the ball mesh completely removed with the zap slider... just a thought)..

Heya, could anyone provide some extra advice please? I followed these instructions above to create a slider in bodyslide but it doesn't seem to be functioning or having any effect. I'm thinking perhaps following the above steps also is the reason why the instructions for outfit studio didn't seem to work either. Would really appreciate if someone could clarify how to adjust the sizing, thanks. 

First of all, I'd like to thank the mod makers for this. This is awesome work!

I seem to be having an issue, though. The schlong skin texture doesn't match up correctly. I think it's because I'm using a modded skin texture for the main body (specifically, the Oni CBBE Fitness Wet texture), but I'm not sure.

i just hope someone makes an actual quest mod or something to go along with it.  it was so boring in skyrim to just to get it through console or UI

On idea would be do use radiation an child of atom. 

Child of atom discovered that a good amount of radiation (not too much but enough ... say 69 rad for example) make female body mutate and they do not want this to spread out as it is the way they attract new disciples. 

I would 1) explain why the coa in this game are so aggressive when they used to be so chill in other games 2) make a simple way to spawn females in games that are futa (if they belong to coa and are female then futa)

just a lore friendly idea  for whomever that has the skill can use when CK is out

Fantastic Idea!!!

Damn it, could someone please explain how to adjust the size. I've tried everything but now I've got multiple copies and sliders in bodyslide. I'm guessing I will have to reinstall the mod at this point but I just want some advice so I don't repeat my mistakes :( 

If it's not working you probably got one of the files where I forgot the scripts.

I'm going to finish it when SexTec comes out and hopefully SOS for fallout 4. Probably in a year or so. I learned a lot so the next release won't be so messy.

I'd love to make a DLC styled futa mod.

Where I was going was (I won't get mad if you steal any of this or any part of my mod. It's free to use):

-Vault 78 was an experiment to see if humans could survive better as a single gender.

-started out as an all female vault. Members were exposed to modified FEV to change them.

-Vault 78 for obv reasons got really overpopulated 

-started a supposedly "non-biased" lottery system. Those who are picked are kicked out along with their immediate family.

-A doctor and her daughter were one of the escapees. The daughter was adopted by the another "lottery" winner who is coincidently a friend of the doctor from Diamond city.

-doctor possesses some modified FEV samples you can use on yourself. The doctor is dead so the samples are in a safe.

-daughter = new futa follower in diamond city.

-thisother lottery "winner" gives you the quest to go back to vault 78 and find out who is rigging the lottery as well as giving you a key to the deceased doctor's samples. (In my original mod its unlocked).