[Sims3] 3D-Toys Resource-Pack for KW

Heya Everybody,

I've been using mods here for a while, so i though i'd give something back. :)

Nothing huge, but i might make some more of them in the future. :D

Overview :

Included in the file are 2x Sybians each with different attachment, 1x Dildo, 1x Vibrator and 1x Buttplug. Both in 2015 .max file and .Obj file for compatibility. I also gave each of them its own Material and i haven't attached the Parts (just grouped together for each toy), so the person that uses them can easily work with/on them. It's not my best work, but i tried to keep it pretty low poly as i don't know much about the limits of Sims3 in terms of Polycount. :) They will probably need to be resized too, as i don't have anything to base the Size on. 

Anyways, whoever wants to work with them, feel free to do what you want with them, i dont ask for credits or anything because, as i said, it's just to give something back to this awesome community, no strings attached. :)

Future Plans :

If the requests are coming i might make more Toys and maybe other stuff to be used with KW. You can also leave suggestions either here or via private message. Maybe somewhere down the line i will figure out the TS3 sizing so it's easier for the people using them. :)

Here's a picture of what is included right now.

post-235401-0-26503000-1451680747_thumb.jpg

TS3_KW_STUFF.rar

MEGA Link for those having trouble with the direct Download : DOWNLOAD!

the rar file doesn't work properly either try box of direct download it here thanks

Works fine for me if i download the .rar here, but i'll upload the .max and .obj here seperately maybe it works better then. :o Okay, just noticed you can't upload .max files :|

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The people of hello!

Forgive me, but I want to ask whether there are ready-made cars and other dildo to play The Sims 3? If there is, if you please - share the download link, please.

Thank you in advance .

I'm looking for dildos too. For the animations.

The people of hello!

Forgive me, but I want to ask whether there are ready-made cars and other dildo to play The Sims 3? If there is, if you please - share the download link, please.

Thank you in advance .

I'm looking for dildos too. For the animations.

I don't know if anyone has included any of my Toys into Sims 3 yet, sorry.

• 1 year later...

where do i put the files

It's a modders resource for Modders to put in the Game, not a Mod, sorry, i wish it was.

Sad, indeed, cuz it would be fun to have more sex toys in game. Superstorm added this to passion mod, but nobody made animations for it, so far :/

Omg thank you so much...New toys yippeeeeeeeeeee! <3

Aww Just read that they aren't usable...But they can be used for decorations right?

Maybe Oniki could add them to Kinky World so we have more variation instead of the purple dildo :P

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, BrianLyons315 said:

Excuse me. Where do you place the files?

As always extract the files and place it into your mod folder.

But be aware,  as Nemiga said above : "Superstorm (Twilighstorm) added this to passion mod, but nobody made animations for it, so far :/"

For KW as Risi said above : Aww Just read that they aren't usable...But they can be used for decorations (in KW)

In Passion it is usable with one (WTW) animation, but if you want to use that, you need to download this version from the passion thread !

Added tree more animations to that, but we have to wait until Twilightstorm is back !

Hey . In my game, only sitting on the floor with a dildo works. Individual toys do not work. Can already eat ready?
Those that I have in the game - I took them for a very long time, I do not remember where, probably here. True, there is only one animation: the girl sits on top and enjoys. I didn’t notice anything else. Even so, at least some variety. Thank you, author.

-----------------------------------

Привет . У меня в игре работает только сидение на полу с фаллоимитатором  . Отдельные игрушки не работают . Может уже есть готовые ?
Те что у меня в игре - я их очень давно брал , не помню где , наверно здесь . Правда там только одна анимация : Девушка садится сверху и получает удовольствие . Больше ничего не заметил . Пусть и так , хоть какое то разнообразие . Спасибо вам , автор .

42 minutes ago, Valeri Sakuragi said:

True, there is only one animation: the girl sits on top and enjoys.

you use Passion, do you ?

Only then you can see this animation.

And as said above : Added tree more animations to that, but we have to wait until Twilightstorm is back 

I will NOT upload those without permission from Twilightstorm.  Twilightstorm may do it himself once he is back here at LL !

• 6 months later...